All Comments on 'Fuck Cow'

by DanceOfDeath

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What? Where is the follow up? Sounds like a great beginning! Keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Please!

theprincetheprinceover 12 years ago
excellent start....

Very hot........ Cant wait for the next part.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Nice udders

A fantastic opening line to a story - if only you'd tweaked it from: "He asked me to marry him today," she mumbled as my cock hit the back of her throat.

To: "He asked me to marry him today," she said, slipping her lips over my cock and taking it to the back of her throat.

Still, a great story, a great title, a great read.

Recommended.

KevstaKevstaalmost 13 years ago
stunning

cant wait for more - please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

My Master is going to punish me horribly when he finds out that I masturbatedd to this . . . but Godd . That was so sexxyy . My Master will just love the stileto thing , he will probably use that as his punishmentt .

LocastorLocastoralmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Really good stuff, can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved It

Looking forward to the next chapter immensely. My Master won't be happy that i masterbated to this story (the punishment will be worth it) but it was so fucking hot. Please post another chapter soon and keep up the degrading and humiliating ideas !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
An amazing woman

Being able to talk so clearly with six inches of cock rammed down her throat is nothing short of miraculous. I assume that in the next chapter she walks on water?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous