All Comments on 'Fuck 'Em All'

by tinaneesen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 11 years ago
As a straight man I see your point

I loved the story. To me it illustrates how emotionally and sexually unsatisfying it is when you date the wrong kind of lover for you. Women and men misunderstand each other for a variety of reasons psychology and sociobiology try to untangle while the rest of us continue the cycle of intentionally and unintentionally hurting each other.

No question the guys your heroine dated were jerks, but rejecting all men b/c she dated jerks and figured that's all she can expect of men is a little extreme.

IMO your heroine taking a holiday from dating in that pool is a healthy move.

I liked the vignette with Cassie and Mike. To me you set it up as an ideal relationship where Mike understands Tinny is no threat to the ongoing relationship with Cassie and him providing a little post-divorce erotic aid and comfort doesn't threaten Cassie.

That's because Cassie and Mike are grown-ups who can be completely honest with themselves, each other, and their playmates if they have any.

I have no arguments against whether Tinny's fling with Sherry is a one-off or the start of an ongoing thing. My questions are:

Does Tinny want a lover or a playmate?

Is Tinny ready to be a lover or does she just want to be a playmate for Sherry?

What does Sherry want?

Are you pursuing this story further?

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Well Written...

Thanks, Tina, for a series of episodes....enjoyed it! Keep them rolling...x

secret_passion_1949secret_passion_1949about 2 years ago

I have become a connoisseur of lesbian videos. Most are pretty mediocre, but others such as those produced by Lesbea are of the highest quality. You can sense very easily when the women are just acting and when they are really into it. Lesbea generally produces the latter. As a viewer you begin to think the women would be quite happy if the crew, generally male, would turn off the lights and the cameras and get their horny asses out of there so they can play without distractions. With necks thrust back, backs arched, abdomens tensed and little shudders rippling through their bodies afterward, it is pretty clear they are experiencing genuine orgasms. All that to say that after such a powerful intimate experience, why would a woman have any further need for a hairy, scratchy ham handed man who handles her roughly and is usually saddled with incurable halitosis? :^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Manhaters Assemble :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To secret_passions_1949 - get help for your trauma. Even in your fantasies you are not the star. That is not a good sign.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pick the wrong guy over and over and over. It's you not the guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous