Fuck Morality - Sona's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bastard was right. I hated how he could do this to me. I was standing there, back against the door frantically flicking my sensitive clitoral bud as his debauched words filled my mind and I too succumbed to his perversity.

"I know you're playing with your pussy sweetheart, I know you. I know you desperately want to go downstairs and fuck your son. You don't need to be shy or embarrassed with me. I know you. You're desperate to be fucked by him. It's what you've been dreaming about for weeks. He's just downstairs, sweetheart. Go to him. He wants you, too. We wants to whip his cock out and feed it to you. You want that don't you? To kneel on the floor sucking of your baby boy? Having him watch while you wrap your pretty lips around his huge cock, letting him see the hunger in your eyes as you pump his cock and massage his balls? You want it, sweetheart, I know you do. He's downstairs waiting for you, wondering when you're gonna come down and suck him off like a good mummy should."

An involuntary moan escaped my lips as I bit hard to keep from groaning.

"You want that don't you babes?" He continued. "Don't you?"

"Yes" I squeaked. The voice came from somewhere deep within me, like a pre-scripted reply. I realised it didn't need to be questioned, the answer was self evident.

"Don't you, babes? Tell me. I want to hear you say it. I know you want to say it, to say it out loud. Just say it and you'll feel much better. Tell me that you want to be a good mummy to your son."

"I do." I replied, my voice weak. "I do. I so do..."

"Say the words, babes, say you want to be a good mummy for your son. Say it while you play with your pussy."

"I want to be a good mummy to my son. I want to be a GOOD fucking mummy." I growled as I rubbed furiously at my soaking pussy, mashing my slick lips in circles. I hated FJM. Hated him for the way in which he'd get me to confess my feelings. I loved him for that too.

"Tell me you want to suck his cock." FJM replied, he's voice steady and commanding.

"I want to suck his cock so badly."

"Say the words. Say you want to suck *your son's* cock so badly. You need to hear the words coming out of your own mouth. You need to hear YOURSELF say it."

"I want to fucking suck my son's cock." I growled as the sound of those words drove me wild with lust.

"That's right babes. Say it again."

"I want to suck my son's great big cock. I want to suck it so bad..." I began, the words flowing easily through my sexual haze. "I want to kneel on the floor and beg for him to feed it to me. I want him to watch me suck it off. I want him to see how much I love the taste of his cock. I wanna show him how hungry I am for it. I wanna suck his cock and pump it till he cums in my mouth. I wanna drink all his sperm, swallow it all till it fills my belly. I want him to see how happy that makes me. I want him to be proud of how well I sucked him off. I want him to tell me how much he loves cumming in my mouth, how much he loves when I gobble up all of his spunk. God I want it so bad, so fucking BAD!"

"That's it sweetheart. There you go babes. Now you're ready. Now you're ready to go back to Mobeen and give yourself to him."

I panted as I felt the beginnings of an orgasm build in my tummy. I *didn't* want to cum. Not like this. Not alone in my room. Not while I had my son downstairs.

"Oh fuck, you bastard. I can't believe I'm gonna do this. But I so need this." I gasped into the phone.

"I know, sweetheart. Now you get your self looking tidy and go back downstairs. It'll all be fine. You can tell me about it afterwards. Go. GO! --CLICK--"

I threw the phone onto my bed, in a mix of anger and sexual frustration. My room was filled with an ominous silence, punctuated only by my unsteady rasps echoing around the sparse walls. I was so turned on it is practically driving me mad. But I knew what I wanted. I knew I desperately had to have my son today and hopefully, he wanted me too.

I yanked my sopping wet panties down my thighs, tearing them away with surprising eagerness with trembling hands and jerky motions. My mind filled with a toxic mush of sex hormones and FJM-inspired perversity. I used them to mop up the slippery mess I'd made between my legs, wiping all my cunt juices away thoroughly.

I headed to the mirror to quickly check myself over again. Immediately I was shocked at the sight of my nipples jutting out like hardened studs from beneath the woollen fabric of the sweater. My hand came up to cover my mouth, my face flushed a bright red, as I was left wondering how long I'd been parading my obvious excitement to my son. And as I turned around and craned my neck back I gasped at the shameless view of my naked ass. and as I leaned forward slightly, there was my my pink pussy, curly moist lips flared out like an inviting flower, tucked away neatly between my ass cheeks.

My heart pounded as I questioned whether I could really go through with this. I'd wanted to be alluring and seductive but going out like this was practically screaming out my sexual availability and wanton lust. It was one think talking through it with FJM on the phone but it was quite another for me to actually go downstairs and live out that fantasy.

I considered my options. I could wear a longer skirt or just go with a pair of trousers. But what signal would that send to Mobeen? Having paraded in front of him in this miniskirt, he'd wonder what he'd done wrong for me to have got changed. No. I didn't want that. I didn't want him to think he'd done anything wrong.

If anything he'd done everything right. Checking out my legs and sneaking a peak at my pussy; God, this boy was definitely interested. He'd been shifting around uncomfortably on the sofa and I knew he had an erection he was trying desperately to conceal. An erection that I'd given him!

That thought sent a delightful chill up my spine as I smiled to myself. My baby boy was definitely keen on catching an eyeful. Perhaps it was time to give him something to really whet his appetite?

I swallowed hard and trembled as I walked slowly back downstairs, the heels of my boots making clacking noises against the hard wood of the staircase. My heart was pounding as I felt my wet pussy lips slip and slide against each other between my thighs, sending little tingly feelings to my clit making it throb with anticipation.

I entered the living room to find a guilty look on Mobeen's face. He was probably feeling bad for what happened before, thinking that it was his fault I ran out.

"Is... is everything ok, mum?" He asked, unsure of himself and half expecting to be told off. His eyes were wide and doughy, making me melt inside, wanting desperately to hold and comfort my son. I was filled with such a confusing mix of emotions, my mind felt like mush while my body trembled with excitement and trepidation.

"Oh baby, everything is fun. I just needed to go and check something in my room." I replied softly, trying my best to calm my own nerves. He had no idea just yet about the naked treat I now had under my skirt.

"Oh... ok." He replied, not entirely satisfied with my answer, while accepting it may be the only answer he'd get for now.

I sat back on the sofa, feeling the strangely pleasant sensation of the cold leather against my naked pussy. A thought popped into my mind about how I was going to conceal the obvious slimy mess I'd be leaving on the sofa when I got up. I had to dismiss the thought quickly. I'd have to cross that bridge when I got there!

We talked for a bit, sharing a punctuated conversation that seemed to meander without direction or purpose. It was obvious that both of us were distracted by other thoughts and there was a definite electricity in the air. There was an almost teenage giddiness to the situation as we chortled and flashed each other knowing glances and cheeky smiles as the two of us slowly began to relax again.

I began finding excuses to keep getting up to 'check things', knowing that each time I did so, I'd flash my baby boy some pussy. The first time I did it I was practically sick with nerves but I found it got easier and easier as I got more risky and playful.

I found any excuse to wander around; hoping that his eyes would be following me, desperately trying to catch glimpses up my skirt. I was making it easy for him, swaying my hips provocatively, arching my back, letting my skirt flutter carelessly. I couldn't believe I was being so daring and shameless!

I caught him adjusting himself several times, briefly catching site of the large bulge in his trousers. It felt so hot, getting him excited and frustrated, knowing how horny he must be feeling, wondering whether he might get so worked up that he'd finally just grab me and fuck my brains out.

We smiled at each other knowingly. It felt like we were playing our own naughty little game. But despite the obvious sexual tension in the air, I struggled to take it that step further. As much as I wished for Mobeen to eventually make a move, he seemed satisfied just to ogle me.

During a prolonged awkward silence I stupidly asked if he wanted to watch some TV, immediately cursing myself for inviting the distraction. He too seemed a little disappointed as it sounded like I was calling an end to our little playtime. But it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I spent the next 10 minutes looking for the remote, giving me numerous opportunities to bend, stretch, flex, spread, arch my way through numerous exaggerated positions aimed at nothing more than to show myself off to my son.

And he seemed to play along too, pointing out nooks and crannies where the remote could be knowing that in order for me to get to those places, I'd be bent over, arching my back and giving him an unhindered view of his mother's hot wet snatch. I happily obliged, shamelessly parading my cunt for him, teasing and pleasing him with my bawdy parade.

"Why is it that every place you point out seems to be somewhere lowdown forcing me to bend over?" I asked, still bent over and in no rush to straighten up again. "Are you really helping me find the remote or something else?"

"I'm helping you. Really, I am" He replied with a sly smirk on his face as he reached into his jeans and made no attempt at discretion as he adjusted his bulge. "But you know what, forget the remote, you can just switch the buttons from the box under the TV."

Rather dumbly I decided to do just that and stepped over to the TV set. The digibox was set on the lower shelf of the tv stand, only a few inches off the floor.

I looked at the digibox and looked back at my son, understanding perfectly his brazen little ploy. He'd basically invited me to get on the floor and give him a sexy show from there. I pretended to roll my eyes at him unable to hold back my own knowing smile.

Of course, I could have turned to the side and merely stretched down to turn the switch on the digibox, or I could have squatted on the floor and shown some lady-like decency and class. But where's the fun in that? Instead I opted to slowly get on all fours, face inches from the floor, knees apart, back arched, skirt riding up and ass high in the air. I even found the courage and audacity to reach between my legs to briefly run a fingertip between my pussy lips, spreading my slippery juices around my sex in preparation, knowing full well it was all in plain sight and only feet away from my son's bulging eyes.

This was it; I was basically inviting my son to fuck me. I don't know how I'd managed to find the courage to finally go for it but here I was. Brazenly and wantonly parading my fuck hole for him in a clear unambiguous invite for him to climb on board and plug my sopping pussy. No more games, no more playtime. This was me, putting it on a plate. All he had to do was whip out his thick cock and slide it into me. All the way to the hilt. No more chitchat, no more flirting or fooling around, no more naughty pussy parades, I was ready to be fucked and he had only to climb off the sofa, kneel behind me, aim his fat cock at my hungry pussy and shove it in hard, real HARD, right up hilt until it speared my cervix. Then he could lean over me and growl lustily into my ear about how great his mummy's hot pussy felt around his huge fuck pole.

I was panting with expectation as he made me wait, forcing me to remain in that position of shameless and wanton sexual need. I'd lost all inhibition by that point. With one hand I'd reached under my loose sweater and was massaging my boob, twisting and pinching my taught nipple. My other hand was between my legs, fingers stroking my pussy, slipping into my wet sex occasionally to feel the moist inviting warmth inside. Drawing out the copious juices to smear all over my tingling cunt, before prying my lips wide open to reveal the slick pinkness of my hungry gash.

I heard a shuffle behind me as Mobeen climbed off the sofa and joined me on the floor. I daren't look back, scared that eye contact might break the moment, might force me to reconsider breaching this ultimate taboo. It would be easier like this. Almost anonymous. I was merely a woman needing a fuck and he was the stud who was going to satisfy me, going to plough away years of drought and neglect, remind me once again what it felt like to be a woman and to be physically pleasured by a man. A *real* man.

I felt him lean over me, his large frame tower over mine as he crawled up over my body making me feel dainty and delicate. Casually, he ran he's hand along the side of my body, over my abdomen and swiftly under my sweater. The physical contact was electric, my baby boys' first sexual contact with his mother. With casual ease he pushed my sweater up, causing both my boobs to spill free. He groped one, then the other, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, as if he'd practiced these motions a million times on my body.

I gasped, feeling the lustful groping of a man's sexual hunger once again after so long. A second hand reached under me and he now held both of my boobs in his hands, squeezing them delightfully. Tender yet rough, he masterfully caressed my flesh, tweaking and pinching my nipples as he massaged them in earnest.

He pulled me up so I was kneeling now, he's arms reaching around me from behind as he's hands gripped my boobs tightly. He leaned into me and inhaled at the nape of my neck telling me how sexy I smelt and how fuckable I looked. A moan escaped my lips, letting him know he was saying all the right things.

He's teasing words sent tantalising shocks through my body. I was working my fingers furiously at my sex now. The sound of wet clicking and smacking noises echoed around the room as I mashed my pussy lips together in quick circular motions, occasionally pumping two fingers in and out of my hot cunt.

I reached my other hand behind me, placing it tentatively on his thigh at first and then reaching further behind and to his lower abdomen till I felt the bristle of his neatly trimmed pubes. Without hesitation I reached down, finding his thick manhood easily and wrapping my fingers around his fat prick.

He felt big. Really BIG. He was hard and throbbing with the urgency of manly desire. I pumped his shaft a few times, hearing the sweet gasp of satisfaction escape his lips. As I ran my fingers up along the veiny cock I let my fingertips flick gently over the bulbous cock head, hearing him moan and flinch at the sensitivity. I reached down to the base of his cock now, reaching further to cup his large sac, rolling his large balls in my hand, unable to hold both of them together in my small palm.

I had to have him. Right then. Feeling the urgency in his massive shaft I knew he wanted me too. I leaned forwards onto all fours again, arching my back and pushing my ass out, inviting my son once again to finally take me, his mother.

He placed his enormous cockhead against my waiting fuckhole. He held it there, letting me feel it's ominous presence, the naked lust that it represented and the debauched and forbidden act it was about to perform when it would finally violate me, his mother. He massaged himself into the slick folds of my cunt, coating himself whilst teasing me, keeping me on the brink of madness and dizzying lust. He ran his cock up and down along my slit, pressing it against my throbbing clit but eventually being drawn to where my flesh presented the weakest resistance and he'd sink deeper into my soft velvety pocket.

He placed a hand either side of my hips, taking a firm hold of my body as he's raging hot cockhead sank gently into my waiting pussy, dominating the maw of its slick hungry mouth. I arched my back further, pushing my ass out, shamelessly presenting my sex to him as well as demonstrating my eagerness to receive him. This was finally going to be it!

He began pushing against my weakened vulva, as it relaxed and welcomed his penetration. He's slippery cockhead eased confidently into my cunt, gliding like a warm knife through butter. Inch by fantastical inch I felt myself stretch to accommodate his thick girth as he conquered my forbidden depths.

I was panting now, very aware of how much larger he was than any man I'd ever experienced. He kept applying pressure, easing in as he felt me adjust to accommodate him, a practiced lover, patiently allowing for my cunt to stretch and adjust and gradually accept the entirety of his magnificent phallus.

He began fucking me slowly, initially just in gentle undulating motions as he ground his hips into me and slowly building up a gentle rhythm. Withdrawing only a couple of inches to then push into me again, each time seeming to bury himself deeper and deeper into my body.

He leaned into me, breathlessly telling me how great my pussy felt. I responded quickly to my lover, moaning how wonderful his cock felt, praising his size and girth and how masterfully he fucked my pussy, how thankful I was for his patience, how much I wanted to accommodate ALL of his wonderful cock, how much I wanted him to enjoy my pussy. This encouraged him as he began fucking me harder, holding me tighter at the waist as he began pumping his fat cock into me with swifter and deeper thrusts.

He filled me easily now, my tight little pussy stretching obscenely around his fat girth, squeezing and massaging his thick cock in its moist velvety embrace. I begged to be fucked harder. My lover obliged. Grunting in my ear what a great fuck I was as he pounded me, burying his shaft deep in my coochie.

He's thrusts because deeper and more powerful, pulling out almost to the point of slipping free and driving himself home with urgent thrusts of his muscular thighs, grunting and growling as he ploughed my depths.

I shrieked the first time I felt his cock stabbing at my cervix. But his fucking was relentless and as he held me in place masterfully, I could do nothing but accept it at part of his love, eventually enjoying and anticipating those times when his angry thrusts would penetrate so deep into me. Even angling my pussy up to him in the hope of receiving another deliciously painful thud against the entrance to my uterus.

He's wild fucking sent me into a frenzy, as I begged him to fuck me harder and faster, screaming for him to bury his hot prick into he's mother's pussy. I could feel my orgasm building as I grunted with each one of his angry thrust. He pounded my pussy now, battering my poor fuckhole and roaring with animal rage as he's own climax approached.

He reached round, closing his manly arms around me and squeezing me against his chest, lifting my petite body off the floor easily to pummel me like a rag doll. He shoved my body down onto him while at the same time thrusting his mighty cock into me, adding to the savagery of his relentless fucking, punching his massive cock into my poor abused pussy. He pushed two fingers into my mouth and I sucked them furiously, he's other hand found my pussy and rubbed my clit, finally pushing me over the edge.