Fuck Morality - Sona's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted as my body spasmed, the first of my many climaxes that day rushing through my body. The sensation of his fingers, roughly mashing my sensitive nub while his cock savagely pounded my pussy sent shocks from the pit of my stomach to my fingers and toes. I strained against him but I held me fast, held me tight, rutting me as he was approached his own climax

He growled that he was cumming, brought on by the rhythmic clenching of my pussy from my own mind blowing orgasm. I wailed as his throbbing squirting cock sent me into a second gut wrenching orgasm, screaming as my muscles tightened and the blood pulsed through my ears. I felt the splattering of my baby's hot cum squirt deep into me, coating my poor brutalised cervix with his hot soothing spunk, filling me to bursting point..

He held my tight, thrusting my flailing body angrily and effortlessly down onto him as he ploughed his way through his orgasm, pummelling me relentlessly while my own orgasms arrived in thunderous waves, one after another.

Finally, as he slowed, panting furiously he held my tingling body to his, massaging me, professing his love for me even while he continued to work his cock into my abused fuck hole. I could feel his copious cum starting to gather in a nasty frothy mess at my entrance, making his penetrations all the more slippery. Skilfully he positioned both of us onto our sides spooning like lovers.

Neither of us said anything for a long while, just enjoying the sound of each others breathing as they went from breathless pants of delight to a more relaxed and satisfied snooze. He stayed in me throughout, he's slowly deflating cock acting like a plug, maintaining his seal around the pussy he'd just fertilised, or perhaps a reminder to me of how he'd conquered his prize and was now stating his claim over me.

I was fine with that, I made no attempt to move away, as I nuzzled into him, grinding my ass into his hips, enjoying the warm satisfaction of his filling presence inside me. I clenched my vagina muscles around his cock and lightly patted his thigh. "That was the best fuck I've ever had."

As if to signal his agreement he gave me a delightfully cheeky thrust of his cock while running his hands over my body before settling on taking a handful of my boob and squeezing tightly.

"Telling me! You're so fucking amazing!" He whispered into my ear. I sensed a wide grin of satisfaction on his face. The alpha male had taken his rightful place and claimed authority and ownership of my pussy.

"You enjoyed yourself then? Enjoyed mummy's pussy?" I mewed, enjoying the protective warmth of his embrace, while delighting in reminding both myself of just how incredible hot it was to have engaged in this forbidden taboo.

He slid he's hand down between my thighs and placed a fingertip gently on my clit, massaging me softly. I gasped at his confident touch, moaning softly at the tingling feelings I was beginning to feel once again, deep in the pit of my tummy.

"I think I might have made a bit of a mess down there." he chortled.

"That's ok sweetheart, we can jump in the shower in a bit." I said, stroking my fingers along his forearm.

He nuzzled against the nape of my neck, kissing me while grinding his hips against my ass. His fingers continued to massage and delight my poor battered pussy, fucked harder than it had ever been fucked before yet humming with a deeply satisfying throb.

The two of us just stayed like that for a while, cuddling, kissing and playing with each others bodies. There was plenty of time to wash the sex off later but for now, it was nice just to indulge in the moment and to enjoy the delightfully squishy mess where our sexes met.