Fuck The DC Universe Ch. 06

Story Info
Power Girl and Ted have the whole limo to themselves...
1.5k words
4.55
27.7k
22

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers

A/N: For those of you following Marry The Knight, I should let you know that I've also updated that, but cannot post it here. If you want to read it, a very quick search on Patreon will bring you right to it.

*****

A shower, a shave, and a K.O.R.D. Industries patent hangover cure that actually worked. Then Ted was headed back to the bar to get his car back. He was feeling a little weak after the double blowjob, so Ted decided to hail a cab. It wasn't like he couldn't afford it. He went to the curb and raised his hand, only for a limo to glide to stop before him.

The door opened up and he saw a woman he would almost call thick-set, if her thickness weren't so well-proportioned to her great height and huge muscles. She was dressed in a smart business suit, accessorized by a set of black-rimmed glasses on a youthful face, round-cheeked and square-jawed. Blonde pixie haircut. She looked familiar somehow.

"Ted," she nodded. "Get in."

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Ted, it's me."

He stared at her blankly.

"Come on, my disguise is not that good." With a sigh, she undid a button on her blouse, the one over her breasts, and pulled it open to reveal a bit of her cleavage, which she had quite a bit of—quite a quite a bit...

"Power Girl?"

She rolled her eyes. "Get in, loser, I've already made the reservations."

"Reservations?" Ted asked, though he was already getting into the car. Now that he knew it was Power Girl—Karen—he knew it was best to do what she said.

Karen sat across from him in the spacious interior. It was one of those limousines that was like a penthouse on wheels. "Hotel Lexor. Yeah, it's Lexcorp, but evil is stylish. I've booked us the Kennedy Suite for the weekend."

"For... a slumber party?"

She smiled. "Yeah. A clothing-optional slumber party." He didn't respond except for a blank stare. "Clothing very optional." Blank stare. "Emphasis on the option being 'not'."

"I'm sorry, you want to have sex with me?"

Karen took her glasses off, tucking them into a chest pocket on her shirt. Her shirt being what it was, she probably had room for five or six pockets there. "I know. I find it hard to believe too."

"Why?"

She shrugged. There was an ice bucket and opened bottle of champagne seated on the floor. She gathered it up along with two flutes, offered them to him—he demurred—and she drank from the longneck direct. "What can I say? I woke up this morning and you were on my mind. You're actually kinda cute—funny—"

"Intentionally too, sometimes."

"Don't riff me while I'm coming onto you," she said warningly.

"Sorry, sorry."

"And smart, too, occasionally. Like now, for instance. There are a lot of brooding jackasses in our line of work, and you've always been nice to me. Always tried to put a smile on my face, even when you were trying to get into my pants. Usually because you were trying to get into my pants."

"Does your costume technically have pants?"

She gave him that look which was one second away from being heatvision, but was also a bit fond. "See? I hate that I'm amused by that. But I am. And, Rao, it's a crazy world. People always dying and coming back to life and time getting rewritten. I don't want to leave things left unsaid. I want you to know how much I like you."

"By having sex with me? For a weekend?"

"You'd prefer a gift card to the Olive Garden?"

"No, that's not even real Italian cooking."

"Good. Now fuck my tits."

"Excuse pardon?" Ted asked.

Karen knelt down on the floor between them, slipping off her jacket and beginning to unbutton her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra. How the hell wasn't she wearing a bra? "You know my huge fucking tits that everyone stares at it and wishes they could touch? I want you to put your cock in between them and rub it around."

Ted nodded along as if he were listening to her explain the meaning of a memoir in book club. His eyes were glazed over, constantly darting to her breasts and then leaping away, like he was taking a bite of hot pizza, burning his mouth, then taking another bite. With a somewhat—somewhat—affectionate sigh, Karen reached over, grabbed his fly, and tugged the zipper down. His cock sprang out with all the eagerness that the man was too stunned to display.

Then Karen shrugged off her blouse. She had the biggest breasts Ted had ever seen on a woman, the pair thrusting out from her chest like a set of twin pillows on the most comfortable bed Ted could ever imagine lying on—he got up in a state not unlike a zombie, perhaps even a zombie that'd been shot in the head. Standing tall, he presented his glistening cock to her, though he did bump his head on the roof.

Karen reached over and pushed a button on the console. The sunroof rolled down and Ted was able to stand up. They were driving along an overpass, the road almost deserted at this time of night, and Ted could barely reconcile the sight of an ordinary metropolitan road with Power Girl taking his dick in her hand.

As his hair blew in the wind, she rubbed his cockhead over her breasts, leaving a wet trail of moisture from one to the other. She pressed her nipple—it felt painfully erect-against his glans and a little bulb of precum squirted out. Karen dropped her chin against her neck to watch it roll down her six-pack. Then she put his cock in the smooth valley between her breasts, took either of his hands, put them on her breasts—Ted nearly passed out—and pressed them all together in one amazing sandwich.

"Time to fuck Power Girl's tits, Teddy," she said smugly. "Come on now. Your cock feels all hot and wet between my tits, so fuck 'em. Fuck Power Girl's tits!"

Ted leaned over Karen's boyish haircut, staring downward as his hips danced as if to an infectious rhythm, fucking his cock in and out of her cleavage. Karen craned her neck, trying to lick at his cockhead, but her breasts were too large. His tool was completely lost in them. As hard as Ted rocked his hips, the only sign his cock was there were the ripples that went through Karen's cleavage. Ted laughed triumphantly, head back like he was baying at the moon, sweetly chilly night air pouring into his open mouth.

"I'm getting titfucked by Power Girl! Titfucking Power Girl?" He looked down at her. She shook her head. "Getting titfucked!"

With a shake of her head, Karen cupped his asscheeks and dug her fingers in, urging him to move faster. He did, pumping back and forth into the tits he held tightly around his cock. He went so fast, his balls slapped against the undersides of her breasts. Karen raised an eyebrow, reaching around one leg and grasping them from behind. Ted howled as she squeezed them lightly, rolling them in her palm like a pair of walnuts.

"I'm gonna come," Ted panted breathlessly. "Gonna come in your tits—Power Girl's tits—"

"That's my thing," she told him testily. "And don't come on my tits, come in my face."

"Wha?"

Karen let go of his ass with a parting slap. She brushed his hands off her breasts and crushed them together herself. Ted groaned; the pressure was suddenly overwhelming, and yet still not enough.

"Come on Power Girl's face," she ordered.

Somehow, Ted managed to pry his hands out of the fists they formed. He grabbed hold of Karen's head, bracing himself, and pumped her tits as hard as he could. His balls pulled tight, swelling with all the cum they could muster, and at the last possible second, he plunged his cock up so high into her cleavage that its head emerged in between her two mountainous pillows. Then he came.

His creamy juice shot out rapidly, splashing onto Karen's stoic face. She half-grinned as he smeared her cheeks and nose, trickled down onto her neck. Her powerful thighs opened and closed, putting pressure on her engorged clit as she watched Ted's cock jerk up and down with its boiling ejaculation. It excited her so much that she gurgled heatedly with the pit of her throat.

When Ted was finished, Karen's face was covered even more thoroughly than Mary's had been. He leaned back so far he almost slipped out of the sunroof, breathing hard but with relief, his cock deflating until its dripping tip rested on Karen's left breast.

Suddenly, he blinked bashfully. "Uhh... I really hope you said 'Come on Power Girl's face,' because that's what I heard..."

"Don't worry, Ted. You got it right for once." She slid her hands up his thighs to goose him, sending him shooting forward until his cock and balls dangled over her face. "But now it's my turn."

"Your turn?"

"Oh Rao yes." She unzipped her skirt with a cum-drenched smile. "Power Girl says time to eat pussy."

Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers