Fuck Well and Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

Three or four minutes after ringing his doorbell this rich Ph.D., world famous in some circles, was slobbering away, licking and sucking on my pussy. I maneuvered around and got him unzipped and got his cock out and stroked it as he ate me. He was pretty good at it. I mean he really wanted to. When I came, it was obvious and I asked him to fuck me and he did. And things went on from there. I think to this day he thinks he took advantage of this poor girl that needed help. Well, I started to spend a lot of time at his house fucking.

In marketing, companies do anything to try and get you to buy their product the first time because people tend to re-buy whatever it is they're using. Cigarette companies used to give away packs on college campuses for just that reason, to get you hooked to their brand. Well, that's what I did. I got him hooked to my brand. He traveled a lot but I was his mistress for almost two years. I graduated and he married me. And I moved into the house where we had been fucking all along.

For awhile, I was pleased. I belonged to the country club, I played tennis, I got to know rich women and learn something about style. The sex wasn't as good as Jim had showed me but it was o.k. He traveled a lot. I had so much time on my hands that I went back to school. Eventually I earned two master's degrees. I could have had a doctorate but I just took what interested me. I also read his books, he really was good. So one of my degrees was in business with a major in accounting and the other was in psychology, particularly the interactions of groups.

But I'm ahead of myself. While I was fucking Edgar, that's Dr. Abrams, I also was fucking Dave. And I kept seeing Dave after I married Edgar. But Dave ended up finding a much better job once he finished his degrees and moved. So I really wanted another fuck buddy, someone that would service me, give me orgasms without any real commitments or hang-ups. One day in the Graduate School offices I saw a gorgeous grad student and realized that someone like that might be perfect. Someone from out of town that has no family here, no girl friend and very likely not much money. I convinced Edgar that since he was gone so much and the house had a small maid's apartment that was never used that I should rent it to a male student, just to have someone around as a form of protection. I got him at a weak moment, while I was blowing him, and he agreed. I was going to be able to have an extra lover around to keep me satisfied.

Anyway, I struck up a conversation with the gorgeous grad student hunk and discovered he was renting a room in a private home. So I offered to rent him a room in our house for less money and arranged to have him come by and check out the place. Once he was there I asked him a series of questions that got too personal, discovering that he had no girl here at all and was going to be here for two years. During this I crossed and uncrossed my legs several times so I'm sure he could see that I had no panties on and he got glimpses of my pussy. He seemed very interested. When we went into the room, which has its own private entrance, I let him know that the rent was very low because I expected him to do some duties around the house. He said that he could. That's when I told him his duties. That I wanted him to service me when I wanted him to. That while I hoped he enjoyed it that my aim was for me to enjoy it. That I loved to be eaten and I loved a good stiff cock in my vagina but not in my mouth. While I was telling him this I also disrobed and ended up naked when I finally asked him if he wanted the room. He did and I auditioned him right then. He might even be better than Jim was. And the fact that he was also a Jim sort of simplified things for me.

Well, this Jim was so good that I didn't just use him when Edgar was out of town but would sneak into his room after Edgar and I had gone to bed and he fell asleep. He's a sound sleeper fortunately. And as the sex with Jim went on, I slowly started complaining to Edgar about his lack of abilities. I got carried away a little and over time, several years, carried it to where I eventually degraded my husband to the point where he almost couldn't perform at all. Had a hard time getting an erection. I don't know why I did that. He was and is a nice enough guy actually. And it took some sex away from me. But I did it. I should also mentioned that when Jim finished his degree and left he found me a replacement, another grad student that was also terrific.

When Edgar traveled and my schedule allowed, I would go with him. Not for sex although at first he was still performing. I got to stay in great hotels, visited some interesting places and met a great many interesting and fairly important people. His clients tended to be big companies. Then on this one trip I met Warren Corrigan. By then I'd been married six years so I was 27. Warren was the age my husband was originally, 42. Rich rich, rich. Majority stockholder in umpteen companies. Had just divorced his third wife. My husband was doing consulting work for him. We three had dinner. He complimented me and eyed me in a way that I knew meant he wanted to have sex with me. I'll admit he's attractive. Big, healthy, strong, good looking. And rich, rich, rich. Somewhere in the conversation we got to the subject of keeping fit. Among other things, I swim regularly. I sort of laughed and admitted that I had forgotten to pack a bathing suit so I swam nude in the hotel pool up on the roof. I figured if I went there early enough no one else would be around and so far, I'd done it two mornings at five am, I was right.

The next morning, I wear a robe and discard it on a chaise lounge next to the pool and dive in. It's cool that early so it's more comfortable in the water than out. I'm swimming back and forth doing laps and I hear the door and look. It's Warren. He grins at me so I just keep on swimming. I swim to the side, to a ladder, and ask him to hand me my robe. He's laying on a chaise lounge right next to the one that my robe is on.

"No, come on out and get it yourself," he tells me, grinning.

My eyes could have burned holes in him but I'm up to the challenge. Naked, I climb out of the pool and walk over to get my robe. My bare pussy is a foot in front of his face. I take a towel and dry off just a little. I even spread my legs some as I dried myself so he could get a really good look. Then I put my robe on. As I'm doing this, he sits up and just as my robe is starting over my shoulders, stands up.

"My God, you're gorgeous Kaylie, the most desirable woman I've ever seen." He reaches for me and is slightly off balance, still moving to full standing and reaching my direction. So I stiff arm him, give him a shove and he goes into the pool. I wrap the robe around me and leave. I'm wondering, do I just fuck him or do I work to become the fourth Mrs.Corrigan.

I also knew that he looked great, very fit. Good body. If he had stayed laying down for another few seconds I might have straddled him and dropped my pussy on his face to see how good he really was. But I hadn't. So I was very horny when I got back to the room. Edgar was still in bed and I went over and sat on his face, waking him. While he wasn't as good as some, he did like licking and sucking on my pussy, could give me orgasms. I even leaned down over him to masturbate him enough to get him up and hard so that after I had an orgasm from his mouth, I moved around and sat on his cock and gave myself another one. Then I took a shower and dressed.

That night Warren had dinner with us and spent the whole evening trying to seduce me right in front of my husband. That's when I realized that I had done the right thing rejecting him and pushing him into the pool. If I had given in quickly, I would have been just another conquest. But now I began thinking of actually landing him. Just before Edgar and I returned to our room for the night, Warren cornered me alone for a moment and told me how much he wanted me and how desirable I was.

"Warren," I told him, "You are very handsome and appear to be fit with a good body. I imagine that I would really enjoy you sexually. But I can't. I'm married. I have a commitment, morally and legally." and that's how I left him. But it also made me start thinking about how to get rid of Edgar. I needed him to give me a reason to divorce him. That way I'll end up with half of what we have, which is up in the millions. Somewhere in the tens of millions of dollars. I could be independently wealthy.

Elaine had belonged to the Country Club. She was sort of earthy but I always got along with her. I think we were similar in a lot of ways. Anyway, she got caught fucking the tennis pro and her husband divorced her. I doubt if the tennis guy was the first stray sex she'd had. So now she's working. She's in Real Estate and I suspect not doing all that well. I know that she'd love to find a rich husband again. Plus, she does know Edgar, at least slightly. And she's still attractive in a slutty sort of way, nice enough body that I'm sure she knows how to use. I arranged a lunch with her and suggested that I wanted to divorce Edgar, which would make him available. He most likely would fall for the first woman to give him sex, just as he had with me. The upshot of it all was that I'd tell her when Edgar was out of town and that she should accidentally happen to meet him at the hotel, have dinner with him, seduce him. I would pay her so it didn't cost her anything to make the trip. I would have grounds for divorce and she'd have the inside track to become the third Mrs. Abrams. And then I could work at becoming the fourth Mrs. Corrigan.

It worked perfectly. I became a single woman again with a personal net worth of about eight and a half million dollars. Elaine actually landed Edgar and since he was earning over a million a year and truly great with investments, if she stuck around long at all he'd be worth even more than when I ditched him. With my accounting background and what I'd learned from Edgar, I made some very wise investment also. I was set for life.

Now I had to land Warren. I knew sex was the key. He wanted me and I had to use that to hook him. Get him addicted to my brand so to speak. I called him to tell him that I'd divorced Edgar. He wanted to come to me immediately. But I didn't want some quickie, I wanted more. So I told him I needed to take a short vacation, somewhere warm, perhaps Mexico. He immediately suggested the perfect place, isolated but on a beach, and offered to take time off and come with me. I figured that five or six days straight of having sex with me would land him.

We flew on his private jet and I could barely keep him to kisses and a little feeling around during the flight. Actually, I was ready for more, too, but knew that I needed to wait until we could continue nonstop. It was the classiest, most expensive place possible. We had our own hacienda or small house just yards from the beach. But we were part of a larger complex that included a lovely hotel with several bars and restaurants. Once we were in our unit and the help had all left, I smiled at Warren and said, "I'm just as anxious as you are," and immediately started stripping. We were both naked within seconds. He started telling me how gorgeous I was and what a lovely body I had and I grabbed his cock, got on my knees and gave him the best blow-job of his life. It wasn't easy. His cock is fairly large and was uncomfortable in my mouth. But I needed to convince him that I wanted him. could hear his "Oh, fuck!" and "Oh, shit!" as I worked on him until he unloaded a very large load of sticky stuff that was hard to swallow it was so thick.

He then ravished me. I think that's the right word. He laid me on the bed and worked over my whole body and ended up licking and sucking on my pussy like he hadn't had anything as delicious in his life. I screamed and moaned and used my hands to hold him to me as tight as possible and came twice before he slid up over me and started shoving his cock into me. As uncomfortable as it was in my mouth it was perfection in my vagina, really filling me. I had another orgasm before he did. After, we lay there naked, holding one another, just enjoying the feeling and saying nothing. Finally I kissed him and suggested a shower. If he could get it up I wanted to do whatever I could to get him to do me over and over and have more sex than he'd ever experienced before in his life.

The shower did it. We were both ready again. I sucked him for a couple minutes and he pulled me away, telling me he didn't want to cum in my mouth. That's o.k., while I wouldn't tell him, I didn't want him to either. Then he ate me again, telling me over and over what a delicious body I had. This time he lasted and lasted once he got his cock into me. We changed position three times before he finally climaxed. I had already had two more orgasms. By now it was dark out and at my suggestions we walked out onto the beach and strolled hand in hand, naked, on the sand. We probably walked a quarter mile and then turned back. As we neared our building I started playing with his cock and got him hard again. I pulled him down onto the sand, spread my legs and led him into me. I had my arms and legs wrapped up around him and he fucked me and fucked me for what seemed like an hour but was probably a lot less. Right out under the stars. We were told our area was private and it was, no one ever, during our stay, came by to bother us unless we called them to deliver food or drink.

We spent most of three days repeating that first couple hours over and over. It had to be the most sex he'd ever had in such a concentrated time. It certainly was the most I'd had. I was downright sore most of the time and very glad for some sleep and recuperation time. In between sex we did make it to the restaurant in the hotel and ate and danced until holding each other close aroused us enough to get back to our place and get naked again. We also went into a small village outside the hotel that was largely there to help the tourists spend money. Then, on the fourth day, Warren surprised me. He took me into the village to a Justice of the Peace and asked me to marry him. I thought sure it would take several months and a prenuptial agreement but it all happened even sooner than I expected.

I said to him, "Warren, these few days have been wonderful and I'd like to keep them up forever. But before I agree to marry you, I have a request."

"What's that?" he asked, smiling.

"I want you to agree that as long as we're married, you'll give me a lot of orgasms. Let's say at least ten orgasms a week. Right now, that's no problem. You give me that many a day. But when we're older and you can't perform like you do now it might mean you'll have to lick my pussy an awful lot. Will you agree to that?"

"Kaylie, I'll lick your pussy a hundred times if that's what you want. You're absolutely delicious."

We were married (Legal in the U.S.? I'm not sure but it's never been tested because we're still together). Sooner than I expected but part of my plan all along, I quit taking birth control pills on the day we were married. By the time we were back in the States, I was pregnant, although I didn't know it for a couple weeks. Now, I'm married to the richest man in the U.S. We have great sex extremely often. I even give him blow jobs regularly and am getting so I actually halfway enjoy them. That's because it always means he'll then eat me. And we now have an heir for him, which is something none of his earlier wives gave him. Tad is now three months old and is an adorable baby. I can't imagine how things could be better for me. I think I'll stay here, keep him happy while he keeps me happy, and probably have one or two more children.

Just in case, though, I've kept my own investments separate and in my name and they've been growing extremely well.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12