Fuck You, Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took my soothing coaxing to calm him down enough to slow his tears. I whispered to him promises that he was better than that and that I'd make him forget all about her. His prick easily got hard under my fingers despite his lust not being properly aroused for me to find and tease his hot spots. I swallowed his penis with ease, something I'm guessing his girlfriend never did. In time, he woke up enough to join me, even to fuck me properly.

Chapter 3

I had to wake up before he did so there wouldn't be any stupid regret speeches in the morning. With the drugs I pumped him full of, he'd be too tired. Sex drugs, not sleeping pills or rape drugs or anything. Just something to perk him up because I wanted more. Six time's dosage did that job. I met up with my son back at my flat to go over what had gone on; he'd scored big time with "Miss Tight Virgin" as he refered to her. I got insanely jealous again at the thought of his beautiful cum riding her virgin blood out of her mortal pussy when he should be fucking goddesses. He pumped her full of it, just as I gave my own quarry a ride he'd never forget. And I mean never. I may be old and I may not have been born into this job, but my body is perfect, eternally young and sculpted to perfection by my hard work. Also, I have hundreds of thousands of trips to bed worth of experience to fall back on besides my special ability to see people's erogenous zones and manipulate them better than anyone they'd ever meet.

Soon Bradly would settle down with some woman that loved him for who he is, only after many years of hard work, never able to find satisfaction with one girl after having so much of me. Greta, Terminus was just insurance to make sure she didn't go crawling back to Bradly, especially after setting up a scene for him to find.

My son held me in my arms, regailing me with his tale of conquering yet another helpless daughter. I cussed at him that he shouldn't talk to his mother like that, lest he make her jealous. He ended with declaring he'd finished her off one last time before walking out the door, right before finding me. That meant he hadn't washed yet.

I got down on my knees in front of him like she had done, seeing his flaming shroud of lust. I tell you what, I love my son for that, his unbridled lust. It means he's always ready for sex that will knock your lights out, and he's especially not above embarassing me by making me suck some hussy's sweet cream off of him. He did taste like her, and after one lick I knew I'd have to go down on her myself, though I was already itching to see her naked after feeling her up earlier. I tasted his cum as well, and the coppery blood of her first time. Dammit, I'm gonna be late for school now.

To be continued...

Author's note,

Two years without putting anything new up despite numerous requests to continue Derrick's life, and now all I have is this one-shot piece I threw together over the course of one day without doing any copy-editing or spell-checking. Fitting, since my submission for the Valentine's contest two or so years ago was of a similar mode. I decided to put this piece up as-is twelve hours after conceptualizing it first thing on waking up and writing it all up during my off hours between chores.

I don't know much of why I wrote this or why I'm posting it except that I remember one of my favorite stories is Cupidity by my dear friend, co-author, quality-controller, and inspiration Rubyswallows and that the poor thing was too short to do it justice. As usual, my brain went from her original piece to what you see here as goes on in my head.

Sorry about the lack of sex. It's always been one of my downfalls, I think, being such a fan of eroticism, in itself a place trying to balance between a good story and pornography. Personally, I like a good story that takes you to new and exciting places like Harry Potter did for the world without shying away from the rich possibilities that would probably go on in Hogwarts like the post-Quidditch orgies and of course a foursome between Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. In the case of this story, it went as you see it in my head for the hour or two I was awake in bed and then doing my chores until I could start writing; there just wasn't time or justice in writing a bunch of sex. Never fear; somewhere in my archives there are stories some forty thousand words long that are almost completely made of sex, and taking course over just the one night.

This story isn't included in my usual Rotterdale canon, which is why it doesn't have the usual x-y-z format to it.

I suppose I just wanted to write about superpowers my own way, really. I'd only finished watching Thor first time yesterdur and Valentine's was two days ago. Anyways, it was fun; there's more, though I never finish a story.