All Comments on 'Fucked Again and I Forgive Him'

by PeachyKatt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I see fireworks ahead

Nice story, complete with her rationalizations of her affair. From her husband's look upon entering the bedroom, I think James is in deep trouble. At least I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trouble

Maybe james isn't in trouble but the marriage is starting a long time ago.

Nightowl21

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HE NEED TO KICK THE DIZZY BITCH ASS IN THE STREET

SHE JEALOUS ABOUT ANOTHER MAN,KICK HER TO THE CURVE.IT A HARD WORLD WHEN YOU BY YOURSELF.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Time for the S*^& to hit the fan!

Okay, time for Jake to NOT be a wimp! Have him first get a camera and take a couple of pictures, then have Jake kick the crap out of James, and toss his miserable, naked butt on the street. James' clothes can go into the trash the next day. Jake should also kick his cheating wife out of their house, and divorce her - leaving her with nothing! The final justice would be if Jake found a honest, decent, attractive woman for a lover, then wife; and the cheating Ex not only mourns for losing Jake, but also loses her job. Have her become a waitress with a reputation for 1 night stands, because no jerk one would trust the tramp for anything else, and a gentleman wouldn't touch her at all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So what happens.

Left hanging, 50 is the best I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
James

James gets over his shock, pulls a .45 automatic from his coat and shoots both of them in the head. "Join this, bitch" he whispers as the roar of the .45 fades away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The ineptness and stupidity of this "writer" is staggering !!

One of the most useless and unreal "story" ,ever !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
'right there' narrative style

makes it really hot!!!! wonderful way with words!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You couldn't even spell the title right!

"Fucked Again and I Forever Give Him and My Marriage Up"

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore can't even spell Kathy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous