All Comments on 'Fucked My Mom'

by _

Sort by:
  • 449 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

You missed the best part. You should have rammed your cock up her ass. I bet she would have loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO BEEN IN HER SONS POSITION AND STILL WOULD TO THIS DAY.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hope she carrying your kid in her my mom carrying mine ine as my sister too

njg10619njg106196 months ago

Ya excellent jack off material.

I’m about to fuck my 18 years older than me mother in law.Hopefullyyyy,soon. Dad in law is still alive,so i guess I,ll have to wait.We do the eyes to eyes thing,touch,rub accidentally thing,1/2 nasty text thing,I stare at her chest thing,longgg hugs,hands dropping pretty low thing. I’ll nail her some lonely day when she’s alone.I’m 61,she’s 79,what a turn on she is. Big hipped.uuughh.I’m going to go masturbate-crank off into her 79 years old pussy. Later.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very erotic quickie story. Just the way I like- no guilt, no back-pedalling. An extension definitely needed. Maybe divorce or kill off the dad. Then mom and son can live happily without worries. Mom could even get pregnant by her son.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little fast but effective

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't honestly say when it began because by the time I did fuck my hotmom for the first time, (and let us make no mistake about it, I have a hotmom), who to this day is still a major exhibitionist, which played into how we were long ready for our fucking to finally happen. Now as I look back on it I realize I was being groomed..., like forever. And that's when I knew I was a lucky guy. Really. I had luck on my side. Think of it. Mom is beautiful in her face. She has beautiful straight (non-frizzy) dirty-blonde hair. She is a size 4 dress, size 8 shoe, and no more than 115 lbs, even to this day. She has b-cup breasts with big push-button nipples. Some say her greatest asset is her skinny slightly bowed legs, but I say she's hit the trifecta in the gene pool. Face, body, and brain, and..., she was as sexually attracted to me as I was to her. Now the downside. She's a pill-popping alcoholic smoker. Growing up I can remember coming home from kindergarten, grabbing an Oreo, and then opening my mom's robe and sucking her breast while she talked on the phone. When dad was around the house she would wear a thin silk, satin, or lacy robe. When dad wasn't around she would be topless wearing a bathing suit bottom thong that did not cover her pussy lips. We live in Ocala, FL. Hot horse country. When dad was home mom would flash me her nudity out of eyeshot of dad under the guise of closing and tying her robe. When mom drank, she'd become 'loose', easy to kiss and hug (always, out of Ad's eyeshot). One night they went to a party together and Nancy O drove Mom home early. She was dead drunk and I helped her from the car. Dad was staying because a card game started and he'd be there all night. I discovered Mom wasn't wearing a bra or panties when I undressed her mini bodycon dress from her torso. She was on her back spread eagled so I did the unthinkable and took off my boxer briefs and masturbated on her chest and face. I was so excited. My hard-on was not going down. I climbed up on the bed and ate her out for 5 minutes. Her clean musky odor made my hard-on impenetrable steel hard. I did the next unthinkable act and inserted my penis into her sopping wet pussy. To this day I cannot describe how velvety smooth my mother's pussy felt. I knew she wouldn't wake up and even if she did chances are she wouldn't remember. Yet I had never been more nervous in my life as I pumped my hard Ginsu steel cock into her. She involuntarily spread her legs and put her hands on my back and around my neck, she was squinching her toes and tensing her body. She looked at me with half-open eyes and slurred, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" I felt my balls roiling, mom's pussy suddenly became superslick from her homemade cream sauce so I rammed my fat cock to the hilt as it shot blast after blast of my baby-batter into her warm, wet pussy. I stayed there for at least 10 minutes not moving as my hard-on slowly subsided while I kissed, sucked, and lightly nibbled mom's neck. The next morning mom got up early as my dad was coming home. I was as usual in my boxer briefs and met her in the kitchen. She had her robe open and sat in our kitchen booth as I poured our coffee and brought her hers. She moved into the booth and motioned me to sit next to her. Her robe was completely open which, remember is not unusual as mom goes topless when dad is NOT home, part of mom's grooming me for I believe what I had done to her the night before. She lit up a Marlboro, took a drag, took a swig of her coffee, and put her left hand on my cock when the phone rang... Would you like to read more? Maybe I'll write about my mom and me IF I CAN FVCKING LOG INTO LITEROTICA! HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO IN AGES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect!!. I'm in a secret relationship with my mom. Wwe've been fucking for the past 3 years. We are in love with each other. Thinking about making her my wife. She informed dad that she fed up of his drinking habits. She intends to move out and l go live with her. This is something soon to be done since she's already 45 and we intend to have children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This stoty is perfect jack-off material.

Many of us need just that on a regular basis. I know I do.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Naked mother? Ah, very cold description

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like story me on the other hand my mom let me and my friends take turns with her she let us do anything to herfrom 1 on 1 to double triple penetration on her for full weekend she even told me that she didn't know who was father of kid inside her told I was first one to cum inside you even said maybe your carry black kid in you she took on three black guys plus I was told that my friends want full weekend sex with her it been going on like this for several weeks and has said that she is only letting black guys fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Believable. Great mental graphics. None on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I never got to fuck my mom when I was young though she showed herself to me and had me massage her.. I guess I was not ready for that but now wish I had as she was really so beautiful. Your storyu was the way I would have wanted her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope she got knocked up by her son.remember walking in on my mom in bathroom just got out shower she tried cover took towel through on ground planted big kiss on her lips then spun her around bent her over rammed inside her she scream after alway inside her started fucking grabbing double e tits kept fucking she felt me about to cum she yelled don't cum in me not protected thats when fucked her harder then releast in her she said pull tried push me away I said to her you belong to me now with my kid in youafter that day we kept fucking till she my kid to this day we have four kids together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When my dad left my mom and one afternoon she knocked at my doors and my mom walking inside my bedroom and she says to me do i want to get marry oh yeah? I do want to have a wife, from now on you are my son you will be my husband honey and you will do it for your mother and she said to me that I have no ways leaving her all alone and you won"t married your mom then as your mother i will exposed everything you did to me and the family will knows

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not so long ago i was fucking my mother outside in the garden and my dad witness me fucking my mom also my dad wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did she get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoght it was great. I've let my son fuck me since he was 12.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My husband told me that he was no longer in love with me. He moved out of the house and into another woman’s home” I was heart broken when my husband of three years left to be with another woman. Thank you Dr Owo for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me”

Me and my husband are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Owo If you have any problem contact Dr. Owo now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact,Email him on: drowoherbs@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CrazyCanuck65

This story is 10 years old. Do you think whoever posted this is still around? I seriously doubt it. You comments don't mean squat on a story this old.

CrazyCanuck65CrazyCanuck65over 3 years ago
Nice story butt...

Nice story, but it would have been nice to have more of a gradual build up. This was just too quick. Put in some shyness, flirting, maybe have one or both of them drunk and their feelings revealed. Perhaps some accident that leads to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I still do

I am 35 and still fuck my mom whenever i get a chance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

My girl friend and her mom had one of hairiest cunts got to fuck both of them my girl friend said not on pill.kept fucking her she told don't cum in me just kept fucking her I unloaded in her then to her moms bedroom got on top of her naked body rammed into her made her scream started fucking her before I knew it cumming in her cunt her daughter came in saw us yelled mom not protected either that's good mother daughter carrying my kids in them told girl get in this bed sit on moms face you lick your daughters cunt I know you 2 do 69 on each other now this is 3 some from now on we share same bed I pull ed out of her mom told get your face in her cunt lick cum out of her and both of you swallow it her laying top of her mom got behind girl friend shoved my cock in her ass she yelled fuck my ass shoved face back in her moms cunt fucked her till cumm in her ass pulled out shoved cock mom mouth told suck lick it clean I even have friends come over we gangbang them together my friends even knocked them up both each have 3 kids now

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
QUICK !!!!!^*!^*!^*!

LUCKY BOY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom

Emal on hea libe bitt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
feels good

i fucked grandma pussy was wet

she was screaming oh son oh son, i cummed right away, slapped her on ass

said, you fucken ho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for

Hi Dr call me when you get Outlook

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I fucked my mom and aunt sametime got them both pregnant then even got one sister pregnant too their marriages ended too we 3 live together I still fuck them bareback too.cum In their hairy cunt mom and my aunt had 3 kids each my sister had six plus they suck each others cunts while I fuck them every chance I get

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My mom

Kui mina sõjaväest koju tulin oli mul hirmus naiste isu kuna pole naisi kaks aastat näinud.Rääkisin sellest emale ja ta oli nõus mind aitama.Võtsime õhtul veidi napsu,siis tuli ema minule sülle ja me suudlesime.Võtsime veel viina juurde ja siis ema võttis omal aluspüksid jalast ning käskis mind diivanile seliti panna.Ema tuli mulle oma jalgevahega näo peale ja ma hakkasin teda limpsima.Pärast keppisin teda põhjalikult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
its natural

I started fucking my mother when i was fifteen. Its very natural and if your mom is sexy , well, why wouldn't you want to fuck her. It turned into a long term sex thing and after divorcing my dad, my mother became my own personal sextoy. she had always wanted to feel owned and dominated and thats what i provided. I would share her with friends sometimes, I would watch her getting fucked by huge black cocks from guys i knew at school, I would fuck her roughly, she loved it all. Its all she ever needed to become the cumslut that she was born to be, i am glad for being the one that gave it to her. Nothing beats looking down at the top of your mothers head as you pull on her hair and she chokes on your cock. Its the way its supposed to be.

MommasboiMommasboialmost 6 years ago
I fuck my mom too

It happens. More then anyone realizes. Incest , family love, taboo. Whatever you call it. It is actually an accepted practice in Eastern Europe. Along with family nudity. My parents were nudists and into incest. I ended up fucking my mom. Dad fucked my sister. Do I love it? Yes I do. Do I feel it's wrong? Feel guilty? Or ashamed? NO. Incest is something you can't explain. A person has to experience it for themselves to fully understand the desire to fuck your relatives. I still am fucking mom. And loving every incestuous second.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sex with my grandmother

Yes I had sex with my grandmother besides having sex with my mother grandma was 83 years old and she was in a nursing home sometimes I would stop by and take her out for the day one day when I went to pick her up they told me they had caught her performing oral sex on one of the men live there well that day I had planned on taking her back to her house to check on it on the way there I couldn't stop thinking about Grandma performing oral sex the more I thought about it the more I got a hard-on when we got to her house of course there was no one there but her and me I told her that the nursing home people told me what they caught her doing of course she tried to deny it I told her I wanted her to perform oral sex on me she said no I told her if she didn't I would tell the family what she was caught doing again she said no but I grabbed her and forced her into the bedroom and threw her down on the bed I pulled her top up and pulled it off her to my surprise she wasn't wearing a bra there were two old tits looking back at me I could tell at one time they were real nice and her nipples or just the right size for her tits I started playing with her nipples and squeezing them she was trying to fight me off but the more she fought me the harder I squeeze their nipples in just a short time she stop fighting me and I could feel those nipples getting harder I held her hands up over her head and leaned over and started sucking on her nipples she was saying don't do that I am your grandmother I reach down and I undid her pants and zipper she was trying to get away from me but the more she moved the easier it was to pull her pants off soon all she had on was her panties she was yelling at me and telling me to stop well to my surprise I could see pussy hair poking out from under her panties I reach down grabbed her panties and pulled them down and off before she knew what happened there I had my grandmother completely undressed laying on the bed in front of me I lifted her legs up and spread them wide exposing all of her pussy to me to my surprise it didn't look too bad for an old lady I could see her clit popping out from her Hood I reach now and started feeling it and playing with it she was saying no don't do that to me but she wasn't trying to stop me I then spreads her pussy lips nice and wide and I can see her whole I started rubbing it but it was very dry I decided I needed to find some lube went to the bathroom cabinet and found some KY gel what a surprise going back to the bedroom Grandma had gotten up and was trying to get away from me again I grabbed her and to her down on the bed only this time on her stomach I forced her to spread her legs and I spread the cheeks of her ass exposing her butthole to me I squeezed some KY gel in it Grandma started moving around and trying to kick so I grabbed her by the hair of her head and pulled telling her to be still I slid my finger up to the opening of her hole and started a finger in her by now she was crying and begging me not to do that saying no one had ever done that to her that got me even more excited I slid my finger in and out of her hole and soon I was fingering her I'm enrolled her over on her back lifted her legs up and spread them wide then squirt it some lube and her pussy then my finger went for her whole at first it wouldn't go in she was real tight but the more I tried I was able to get the finger started in her she was crying and asking me to stop but after a while that whole started opening up and before long I had my finger all the way in her and was fingering her she was crying that it hurt after fingering her for a short time I pulled my pants and underwear down and off am I cock was standing at attention I told her that was for her and I was going to put the meat to her she said no please don't I haven't had it one of them in me in years I started rubbing my cock between her lips and soon found the opening of her hole it took a while but soon I had to head in there she was trying to fight me but the more she did the deeper I was able to get in her that whole was real tight but soon it opened up some enough for me to get it all the way in her she was telling me how much it hurt before long she stopped telling me it hurt has she started moving with me going faster and faster the deeper I went she started telling me how good it felt then she wraps her legs around me and started yelling she was coming she was coming she was going to have an orgasm and I could feel that pussy get soaking wet I couldn't believe I have given my 83 year old grandmother an orgasm she just laid there with me still in her as I have not shot my load yet I still had her legs up in the air and I decided to finish her off in the ass as I started it in her ass only the head would go I kept pushing and stroking and before long I was in as deep as I could go she was yelling it hurt crying and begging me to stop but I didn't soon I asked her if I stopped was she going to give me head she said yes anything but please stop I made her get down on her knees and take her teeth out and start sucking me off to my surprise grandma was great at sucking cock before long I shot my load in her mouth and without being told she swallowed all of it I told her in the future whenever I picked her up we were going to have one type of sex or another what's a great day I have given my grandmother an orgasm had her in the ass and had her perform oral sex on me just a thought of her taking it from her ass to her mouth still turns me on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still waiting

I had a step-mother who has a great ass with 44D size of tits. We usually subways together because my Dad's always at work till end of the month. I've waited for the day she will display her tits for the to play with. OMG! They're fucking huge. I need advice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Koolilõpp

Mina lõpetasin ka kunagi kooli tükk aastaid tagasi.Õhtul kodus olles oli mul kange tung ema järele.Suudlesin teda ilma vastupanuta ja vajusime diivanile.Ema lasi ilma vastupanuta omal püksid maha võtta ja siis algas meie unelmate seks mis kestis kaua,kaua.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking mom sounds very interesting

A very erotic story. Never had an experience like that, but it may have been nice. It would have been difficult for me to handle when I was young. Not much sex for me until I was married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mina ja ema

Mina läksin ka kunagi sünnipäevalt tulles oma emaga voodisse.Olime mõlemad natuke purjus sellel korral,aga asja ajasin emaga ära.Ema ütles,et isa pole talle kunagi tagant teinud,no siis panin teda tagant ka mis talle väga meeldis.See oli minu esimene ja viimane kord emaga voodis olla.sest elan nüüd kaugel temast,ei tea iial mis juhtub kui kokku saame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Me and mom

We have been having sex for close to fifty year's, she's only fifteen years older than I am, she's sexy and hot. If any of you guy's haven't tried just do it, maybe you will be as lucky as me and it will last until the day you or her die. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like my mom to ride my cock cowgirl!

She's got a great body, and a pretty face, but I love her tits. They're not huge, but they're round, still firm, with perfect areolas and nipples. I love fondling them as my mom's pussy goes up and down my cock. I like grabbing them when I'm doing her doggystyle too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I would have done the same thing

Wow, what a great story. If my mom walked around naked in front of me I would have definitely fucked her. I have wanted to fuck my mom since I was 14 I am now 57. She turns 80 this year and yes I still want to fuck her. If she ever gives me any indication she would like it I would definitely fuck her. I gave your story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love mom

Wow. My momnis like that altOT. I still llive at home. I work. But mom would be by hersellliI can't let that happen. And besides she might be horny. Mom loves sex. No inhibitions. Said In more fun then my dad. And apparently I can take better care of her vagina. So kep up the good work. Fuck your mom. If not you. Who?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I just cum twice to this and I'm still horny even though I'm still sore from all the fucking I received yesterday

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Koolilõpp

Lõpetasin kooli kiitusekirjaga ja ema oli ka lõpuaktusel.Pärast läksime kuhugi baari tähistama seda sündmust.Koduse oli 126.km autosõitu aga vahepeal läksime meie suvilasse mis oli ligemal.Seal me koristasime veidi ja ema tõi ühe pudeli veini ka õue rõdule.Rääkisime minu tuleviku plaanidest ja võtsime veini ja korraga pani ema oma pea minu õlale mis tekitas minus värinaid üle ihu.Vaatasime emaga vastamisi teineteisele minut aega silma ja meie suud lähenesid aeglaselt ning läks suudlemiseks mis kestis kaua.Mul pole kunagi tungi olnud ema poole,aga täna hakkas tõmme emale.Mudisin teda väheke tissidest ja ema läks keema kohe,sain veel käe talle hargivahele ajada,kui sosistas mulle kõrva,et mitte siin,mitte siin ja läksime tuppa,keerasime ukse lukku ja läksime voodisse kus olime mitu,mitu tundi.Olen olnud vahekorras mitmete tüdrukutega,aga polnud nii hea kui emaga.See oli minu imeline seks emaga,mida ma pole ealeski kogenud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why did you wait so long

Just kidding. If my mom would have been naked around me, it wouldn't have taken long for me to make love to her. My mom is Italian and very shapely. I'm hung and I would love to take my dad's place in bed with her even for one night. My bed room is next to their love nest and I hear my mom moaning when dad fucks her. She is very vocal and I have to start masturbating or I'll explode hearing her almost like a female

alley cat in heat with her high pitched voice. I have put out little signs that says I want to fuck you gorgeous but she has ignored them so far. She hadn't mention them to my dad thank god. I'm sixteen and maybe she is waiting until I'm legal, who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave this story 5 stars (5/5 = 100%) A MASTERPIECE! 404 comments. Almost 4 million views.

I totally loved the story. Simple yet BRILLIANT scenario: mom walks naked around the house when dad is not home & son goes nuts.

• • •

In my mind, when a son turns 18, it should be his mom's duty to teach him

- how to fuck &

- how to treat women with respect

MommasboiMommasboiover 6 years ago
Thank you for your story

Something similar happened to me when I was 18. I'm 6'0". 175 lbs. In shape. With 6 1/2 thick inches. Mom is 5'3". 155lbs big tits. Thick bush. Wide hips big thighs. And shevloves ir when I fuck her pussy with my 6 1/2 incher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ema ei taha

Mul käis ka mõte läbi pea,et prooviks ka oma ema keppida,kuna ta oli vahetevahel purjus.Proovisin mitmed korrad temaga jamada kuid ta ei võtnud vedu,sõimas mind ja pidi kallale tulema.See sõimlemine kestis mitu aastat kuni sain 18.aastaseks.Kutsusin oma sünnipäevale ühe hea sõbra ka.Võtsime laudas viina ja tegime nalja.Ema oli juba purjus ja läks magama.Rääkisin sõbrale ,et ma tahan emaga täna vahekorras olla,ning kui ema ei anna,siis proovi sina.Läksin ema tuppa,istusin voodi äärele ja kabistasin teda igalt poolt,ütlesin,et mul on täna sünnipäev,tahaks nagu kingitust ka saada.Ajasin siis talle oma keele suhu ja suudlesin päris pikalt teda,ise hõõrudes t,a rindu,kui äkki ta sosistas,et miks ma temaga niimoodi käitun oma sõbra ees.Ütlesin julgelt talle,et tahan sinuga vahekorras olla.Ajasin käe teki alla,katsusin ta jalgevahet,mis oli läbi pükste niiske.Ta lubas karjuma hakata,kui ma teda rahule ei jäta,nii et sõber ka kuuleb et sa ema kiusad.Kustutasin öölambi ära,võtsin ennast pimedas paljaks ja ronisin ema juurde teki alla.Kiskusin ta rinnad paljaks ja imesin neid,korraga ta ohkas mitu korda ja lasi asjal sündida.Siis lasi omal püksid ära võtta ja ma sain ta jalgevahet nuusutada,mis lõhnas kusejärgi.Imestan,et ta lasi seda sündida,ise hingeldades,kui ma keele läbi karvametsa talle sisse panin.Olin esimest korda elus oma emaga vahekorras.Pärast ta käis väljakäigus,tagasi tulles tuli kööki ja jõi veel meiega koos.Siis olime kõik purjus ja keppisime sõbraga koos minu ema köögi põrandal vaiba peal.Kisa ja kiljumine käis hommikuni.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Minu unistus

Ma olin emaga suurel laadal kaupa ostmas,ja siis äkki emal hakkas pissihäda,ning kutsus mind endaga kaasa väljakäiku.Seal ta käskis mind hoida oma käekotti,ja siis ma nägin esimest korda kuidas ema kusi.Kusi jooksis pahinal ema jalgevahelt välja ja minul läks püksis kõvaks seda nähes.Kolasime veel mitu tundi laadal ringi ning jõime head kohvi.Äraminemise eel läksime veelkord väljakäiku,kus kusime mõlemad,ja siis tärkas mõte,et tõmbaks emale siin taha.Hüppasin ema juurde kabiini,mille uks oli lahti,ja emal püksid maas,ja hakkasin teda kaisutama.Ema küsis mis nüüd,mis nüüd,ma ütlesin et tahan emad saada ning hakkasin teda seal suudlema,millele ta algul vastu oli aga loobus.Sain talle käe jalgevahele,mis oli veel kusest märg,siis höörusin käega ta putsi ja ajas ise jalad laiali.Siis ta soigus,et jäta järgi,siin ei saa,tõmbasin ukse kinni ja surusin talle tagant sisse.Mingid tüdrukud käisid kõrval kabiinis sel ajal kui meil emaga kuum kepp käis,kenad laksud vastu perset ja ema oigamine kostsid tüdrukuteni ära,kes seepeale itsitasid.Pärast,kui me väljakäigust ära tulime,olid tüdrukud seal eemal,ja need olid meie naabritüdrukud.Ema oli tulivihane,et mis nüüd saab,kui tüdrukud seda räägivad,et meid pannakse vangi intsesti eest.Kodus me nikkusime edasi,kuid edaspidi andis ema nikku ainult heade hinnete eest sest ma käisin alles koolis,olles 17 a.ja ema oli 48 a.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story wish it was me]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh dear me.

There absolutely no imagination in this story. No lead up, just a wham, bam that's it Mom. Good heavens man use what intelligence you should have when telling tales on such a subject. There was no love making, just out and out lust. I think that if this had been real all that you intended to get out of your relationship with your mother was that you could shoot your load into her.

From how you described her she was just a lush, and you a sex mad kid. Next time you write put a decent lead up to your story. Include some love making and passion. Include sweet words on how lovely she looks and that you have loved her not only as a mother but as a lover. She me be easy meat but she is still a woman.

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bogus

This is the most unrealistic thing I've ever ever read.......

WASTE OF TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I dream of fucking my mummy almost every night

I would love nothing more then to b able to make lovebto my mummy

Fuck her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOW TO SATISFY YOUR WIFE IN BED

Hello viewers around the globe am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called DR FRED, I have been humiliated many times in relationships due to the fact of not being able to satisfy my girlfriend because I had a very small penis. i had so many relationship called of because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the kind of help i searched for. I was going through some comments on Facebook when I saw a testimony about this specialist called DR FED, and how he helped solve the testifies relationship issues regarding to their sex life, so i decided to seek his help too following the email I saw ((drfredspirituraltemple@yahoo.comdrfredspirituraltemple@gmail.com so I decided to give his herbal product a try so I emailed him and he got back to me, and I told him my story, DR FED sent me some herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, all thanks to the great DR, I believe their so many people going through the same thing which I went through that why I decided to tell the world how I got help from this great man. (((drfredspirituraltemple@yahoo.com or drfredspirituraltemple@gmail.com)) is a place to visit...+2348158839763 http://drfredspirituralte8.wixsite.com/drfred  

   -   

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need a man

Im Simple

My name is Daniella

Daniella8laide@gmail.com

You can get me there.... i need a mature man please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cool story bro

now STFU Anonymous faggot 10/26/04

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i love your mother

my dream when i put my dick in mouth your mother i lick her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NICE

Story was good and to the point. Stories that waste a whole page, or sometimes 2 and 3 pages just to build up to the climax suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I had to submit to my mother's orders.

My mother and older sister brought me up without a father. Mom was young 16, when I was born. In her 30's I was starting to notice about her persuasive ways. She always wore nylons and high heels around the house like sis. Sis was just 18 and she looked hot in a bikini. She had sleepovers with her lesbian friends. Mom usually joined in the playtime offering liquor and racey videos too. They acted like I wasn't around or were showing off how sexy they could be with Mom being the queen lesbian. All the young girls always gang fucked Mom and they always were sure to look especially slutty. The orgies were epic and lasted all night and morning. I was left in my room listening to the lesbian lust, the screaming and squealing. They were high on liquor and drugs too. They had no shame. I was so turned on by the thought of what was going on in Mom's room. "Get her" They were refering to mother's love off being the center of attention. She had several girls sucking her nice breasts, another fucking Mom's pussy, another licking her clit, and another doing her fine ass. I was going crazy. Luckily, the door was ajar and I had a nice view of the female orgy. They saw me watching and I was jerking off when they forced me to join the fun. "Oh, your son is so big for his age." One of the best bitches started sucking me. "Oh, God, that's so good"! -" I don't see why we can't let him play too" Mom was so high she agreed. "-"Fuck your Mom's pussy " -"Look how wet her pussy is"! I, I, can't, it's not right"!." Mom is waiting, go to her"! I was hard and Mom insisted I put my cock in her sopping wet pussy immediately. Mom grabbed my erection and led it to her wanton wet incestuous cunt and pushed her hips drawing me inside the very place I came from. "Now FUCK YOUR MOTHER LIKE A GOOD BOY"! I DID MY BEST, THRUSTING DEEP IN HER WET CUNT! "MOM! I'M FUCKING YOUR PUSSY"! -"YES SON, YOU ARE MOMMY'S BOY NOW" -"GONNA CUM MOMMY"! -" COME IN YOUR MOMMY'S PUSSY SWEETIE"! I BLASTED 6 OR 7 GOOD ROPES OF SPERM IN HER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sure, sure ...

This story is a believe it or don't -- and I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
gangbang

My mum is looking for a birthday party gangbang if anyone is interested

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After i post this, there will be 389 comments to this story. Very deservedly so! The story is A PERFECT JACK-OFF FANTASY!!!

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100)

I absolutely cannot describe how much i lusted after my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fucking good

I fucked my mom when I was sixteen she wanted it bad and I gave it to her good.

He did what I did and liked it Good on you son fuck away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fake

fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That awesome i want to fuck my step mom really bad her body is beautiful she have really nice big boob I saw her boob before she flash them because her was mad at something and when I go in the pool sometime with just her I get really horny and hard because of her body and I play with myself at night when I think of her what can I do if I want to bang her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 FUCKING STARZ

AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wtf is dis

See more at http://www.skycoded.net

pwagpwagalmost 8 years ago
Comparatively unrealistic, inferior storyline?

_ @,

I have mostly enjoyed your very short incest storylines, but 'Fucked my mum" is not up to the quality & natural believably of most of your other stories. It is strictly just a 'Stroke' story without logical substance.

Disappointed!

PWAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So Lucky! That would be awesome, still bust loads to my mom i would love to fuck her, don't think she will ever let me though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want to Fuck My Mother

My mum is 18 years younger than me & my father would always try to get me to grab mums tits or slide my fingers up Mums Sloppy Cunthole. Mum would resist but now, I want to get as many guys as I can to slam their cocks into one of Mums Fuck Holes & Cum in her. I want to watch mum get covered with Cum & I want Mums Fuck Holes to be overflowing with Cum.

After mum gets Gang Fucked by at least a Hundred Guys, I want to stir around the Cum In Mums Sloppy Cunt Hole.

I also want Mum to get Fucked by Dogs & Horses. I want to watch while a Horse Cock Cums in Mums Big Sloppy Cunthole.

Mum has huge suckable Nipples too. I like to Suck On Mums Nipples While Mum has all of her Holes Filled with Cocks.

LoveMyMother69LoveMyMother69almost 8 years ago
My Mom's Still at It!

Since my last post on 11/13/13, I've turned 17 and gotten hornier and hornier for my mother. I've not seen her naked too often, but I still jerk off to the woman whose love cave I came out of. Now, I give her cum tributes, making sure it's a big amount of load that goes on pictures of her sexy face. I still love the woman who birthed me, and it's true that a man's mother is his best friend; in my case, she's got benefits, though I've still not fucked her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my mother is allways nude in front of me,i asked if she wanted sex she said icome whe you look at me

i asked if icould fuck her she said no because i come when i look at he r bald pussy,so imasterbate in front of her and we come togeather,but i really want to fuck mother but she will not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish it was me

I would love to fuck my mom, your such a lucky bastard I came more times than I could remember do you think your mom would let me fuck her? I would love to taste her cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i dream of fucking my mom but it hasn't happened yet, i think she knows i want to fuck her and she keeps flashing her panties at me and she has started going round the house in her bra and panties and suspenders and stockings with high heels too, but i don't have the courage to approach her, any advice anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh My

I just shot 3 massive loads of cum while reading your story. My dick was so hard, i would love to fuck her myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I came to this twice I wish had a mom like yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf is this your all gone in the head

wtf is this your all gone in the head

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I would like to fuck her too. I came a lot reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well you would know about fags dear annony

But this is a fucking good story and I gave it 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stfu faggot

stfu faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just then, Dad pulled into the driveway.

Jimmy had shot his ninth load into his mom, when they both heard a car door slam. Naked, and still with a hard dick, he quickly ran to his room. Not seeing anyone when he came in, ha walked to their bedroom. He was very surprised to see his wife Margaret in bed naked. She's waiting for me he thought as he immediately started to get hard. He told his wife he was going to eat her pussy, and fuck her hard. Before Margaret could say a word, he was between her legs. Immediately he noticed cum was oozing from his wife's twat. He didn't mind sloppy seconds though, and dove right in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my sexy cousin

i enjoy licking and fucking my cousins big ass. she has a great pussy too. everytime i see her naked body my dick gets insanely hard. i love it when she rides my dick with her ass. i wish shed let me cum in her ass though

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dick is hard

I fucked my cousin's mom and she let me eat her pussy then she sucked on my dick until I cummed in her mouth and she ate every drop of it then I fucked her pussy until we both came at the sametime then she asked me to fuck her ass and witch I did and I came in her ass so that her body shock hard and until this day we still fuck each orther even she is older than me we both can't enough from each and I told her I want to fuck her best friend and her to at the sametime and we are going to do this week love her pussy her pussy tastes so good to me and I love her to

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Your stories need to have more than 1 page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Advice

How should I seduce my mom into fucking me or at least for me to exchange oral sex with her, i eat her/she blows me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What. The. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet story

u r lucky man u should tel her thanks for all things she did to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
big boobs mother

I wznt to fuck my mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lucky guy

Dude you r one lucky guy bet you and your mum have become so close you r like man and wife now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck with me

21 us.if any girl wanna fuck with me.just email me

Chandonvai@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
poppin mom

too short. waaayy too short. real hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Spell Caster

I am Mrs Benson Sophia, from New York i want to use this

medium to congratulate Dr Celyn, for the

great help of spell he has render to my relationship

outbreak. since the past 6 years i was in a

relationship problem with my ex, he always get me

beating, i never knew he has another girl outside the town, her

name is Michel, until i got this great spell caster

email address from the internet, so i email him and i

laid all my complain to him, he promise me that i am

to keep off away from him, and i really agreed on it,

but on a condition that my lost ex will be back,,,, he really put some few

items which he uses to

consulting his great oracle, his plan for my

relationship was fulfill and my lost ex was back

again within 48hrs... please if you are in such mess

today please

contact him at okocelyn102@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Erotic scene

my mom walked around nude but nothing ever happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i just jerked off to this

Amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lustfull years

I was fourteen when I first fuck my mom after she had a fight with dad. Not only did she take my virgin, but during the next eight years I use to fuck her at least three times a day, the best fucking I've ever experienced, and this includes my wife. Unfortunatly, she became pregnant twice from me, but only let dad fuck her after it was confirmed she was pregnant. Today we are still fucking, but much less, only about twice a week. Anyhow, I still love to see my son and daughter, 'though they think I'm their uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
short

way too short. If you kept the story longer for about 2 pages, it would be better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great times

Brings back memories of when i was 14 and mom kissed me goodnight more passionatly than usual until our tongues were entwined and then I slipped off her nightie to suck her now hard brown nipples. Soon her pussy was dripping wet and she let me insert my engorged cockmeat deep into her cunt and show her how good a fuck her little boy was, We had to contain our moans so as to not wake dad in the house but by the way mom bucked beneath me and taught me some new dirty words I knew she was enjoying it. Pity she only let me do it the once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
today is Thanksgiving Day, and time to give thanks

to the highly gifted author of this wonderful and immensely popular story, and express our admiration for all the sons who fuck their mother. Today, after mom has stuffed the turkey, lots and lots of boys will take her aside and stuff mom. They'll snuggle their hard young cock up between their mother's cute chubby thighs, right up into the warm wet hairy hole they came out of. The boys'll pump away up inside their own birth canal, and give their mom a few really nice cums. Then the boy utters a loud grunt, and unloads his hot young balls up the best fucking cunt in the whole fucking world, his own mother's cunt. He gives his mom the sincerest gift any son can ever give and the most appreciated gift any mother can ever receive--a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Up his own mother's twat is where a boy's precious semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Mom ans Our Children

Your story brought back memories of my mother and I making love and producing 4 childre. It all started whrn I was 14 and after a night of dinner and a few drinks for my mother ans her girl friend. On the way home we started to feel each other up and that was the beginning. Over the next ten years we had 4 children and never harbored any bad feelings. Dad, of course, never knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking hell

When i fucked my mom i was 13 ans i0she was drunk and naked in bed so i stock out my dick and started fucking her and she strated screaming ya baby yea so i continued, after a while of fuking her pussy she started fucking my huge dick and know everytime shes in the shower i woul go in and fuck her some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want to fuck my indian mom

plz guys give me some ideas to seduce my hot mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous