All Comments on 'Fucked To Hell, Then Heaven'

by English Lady

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
McKennaMcKennaalmost 19 years ago
Clever!

Thanks for an enjoyable read! It was arousing as hell to read, but at the same time I felt a bit odd getting turned on at a rape story. But then the panties at the end! The saving grace, cleverly done, allowing the reader an "out" for guilt. ;-) Kudos!

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
Good story...

Great ending...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I've read this before

Several authors have tried to write this story line but none has ever put the authenticity into the story as you have. i'm not into rape or degrading a woman because I believe sex has to be mutually agreeable. I do agree with the previous commentor that the panties made me reread the story and I had to reassess my feelings about it. Well done and Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rape&romance well done!

Thankyou. Great twist at the end...Love the way the husband was portrayed and the openess depicted by the wife sharing her rape fantasy/story with her husband.

arienettearienetteover 18 years ago
Phenomenal

I absolutely loved the story, it was quite odd to get turned on by a rape story, as McKenna said, but the ending was fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Boring

HATED IT...SORRY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Huh?

So the husband is the rapist?

csltcsltover 10 years ago
Delicious!

Thank You So Much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Knew it! Good job!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
YEAH

I had a feeling from the start that it was leading to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My pervert Husband "rapes" me once or twice a week,and he isn't as gentle as the husband in your story. He gets turned on more when I beg him not to sodomize me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous