Fucking Evolution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He decides to go back home and get some lunch.

The next evening he knocks on J's door.

She opens the door with a big smile on her face. She grabs his arm and pulls him inside.

"Hi honey."

"Hi baby."

She jumps into his arms, wrapping her legs around him. Kissing him all over his face.

"Oh god, I really missed you. I'm so glad to see you."

He grabs her by her ass cheeks and hugs her to his chest. He runs one hand up her back and doesn't feel a bra strap. Probably no panties either. "Are you hot and ready for me, baby."

"Of course. I get hot just thinking about you."

He lets her down and she drags him into the kitchen.

"What can I get you to drink? I have some wine all chilled and ready."

She pours two glasses of white zin.

They sit on the sofa and sip their wine. She snuggles up to him and he puts his arm around her shoulders.

He lets his hand drift down and cups her breast. She grabs his hand and holds it in place.

"Yep, no bra."

He circles her nipple with his fingertip.

"Don't start anything. I need to feed you first. Come in the kitchen.

She sets some food out and they enjoy a nice meal. He compliment her on her cooking skills.

The go back to the sofa, and she turns on some soft music.

He sits down and she cuddles up on his lap.

She completely forgot her morning after pill. It's the last thing from her mind now.

She wants his cock as soon as possible.

Her brain stops working and her pussy takes over.

They wraps up in each others arms and start kissing.

She is wet immediately.

His cock fills with blood.

He tweaks her nipples and she give off her little squeak. Her pussy starts wetting her pants.

He starts undoing the buttons on her blouse.

She pulls up on his shirt, wanting to feel his hard body on her bare breasts.

The fumble and manage to get their tops off.

She groans as skin touches skin. She rubs her breasts on his chest and lays some hot kisses on him. His cock grows. Her nipples are as hard as rocks.

She stands up and pulls him to her bedroom.

"Come on, big boy. We have some catching up to do."

She grabs at his pants, trying to get them off.

She fumbles with the button and zipper. She pulls them down around his ankles, and helps his step out of them.

She sits back on the bed and just looks at his hot body.

Her pussy starts leaking juice. She can't believe how his body affect her. She almost cums.

She grabs his cock and slide it into her mouth.

She sucks on it like she can't get enough in her mouth.

She tries deep throating him and gets a little of it down her throat.

"A little practice and I'll take if all."

She lick and sucks up and down his shaft, gently raking her nails over his balls.

His cock is throbbing now and she takes it in her mouth again, sucking and licking it.

She keeps trying to throat him, taking a little more each time.

Eric stops her before he cums in her mouth.

"No, I want to swallow your cum. Give it to me."

He starts fucking her face.

She takes all she can down her throat.

She can feel him getting bigger, and knows he is ready to fill her mouth.

He groans and thrusts into her mouth and blasts his cum into her mouth.

She hangs on and takes it all. It's too much and some dribbles out onto her breasts.

She milks his cock with her lips, getting every drop.

Eric's knees go weak and he falls on the bed.

She rubs the cum on her breast into her skin, and lick some off her lips.

She uses her finger to scoop it off her chin and licks her fingers off.

"You taste so good. I can't wait for the next time."

She feels pride in her cock sucking ability. Its her her first swallow.

She stands up and slowly takes off her pants. No panties, just as he thought.

"Wait, I want to look at you. You are so beautiful, I want to see all of you."

She slowly turns around and shows his her tight ass. She wiggles her ass at him, and giggles.

"Do you like my ass. It's all yours."

"Your whole body is a work of art, baby. I could look at it for hours. I love it."

"I'm glad you like to look at me. I love showing my body to you. It makes your cock hard enough to drill granite."

She lays down beside him and they snuggle together, petting and groping each other.

He kisses her neck and she squeals.

"Oh, my hot spot."

He licks all over her neck and her pussy leaks juice all down her ass crack.

He kisses and sucks on her rock hard nipples causing her to cry out.

Little electric jolts go straight to her pussy. She is soaking the sheets with her juice.

He kisses his way down to her hot pussy and kisses her clit hood.

Her clit pops out and he licks it. She screams through an orgasm.

"Your tongue is like magic on my pussy."

He nibbles on her pussy lips and she squirts juice on his face. He drinks her love juice.

She is humping his face as he attacks her pussy, moaning and groaning in ecstasy.

He takes her clit in his lips and she cums again.

He presses his tongue on it and she just keeps cumming.

He lets her calm down a little.

She feels her pride again. Her first time getting her pussy licked.

He slides up on her and she locks her ankles around his ass, holding him in place.

His cock head finds her love hole and he presses into her pussy.

She squeals as he enters her.

"Push it in all the way. Push, push. I want it all in me. Fill me with your beautiful cock."

He slowly slides it in and as he hits bottom, she cums again, squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles.

He humps her clit against his pubic bone and goes wild. She grinds it through two more orgasms.

He starts stroking deep in her pussy, speeding to fill her with his seed.

"Cum is me Eric, cum in me. I want your cum. Fill my hungry pussy. Please, please."

He bottoms out and empties his balls deep in her pussy. The both scream and cum together.

Her hot pussy keeps milking his cock, getting every drop of his seed.

She has no thoughts of her morning after pill. She just wants his cum in her.

She keeps her ankles locked behind his ass, holding him deep in her pussy.

His seed swims into her cervix, looking for her egg.

They hold each other till his cock flops out of her dripping pussy.

He rolls over and takes her into his arms. She snuggles in and shivers with pleasure.

The fall asleep in each others arms.

Two weeks later, J's period is late.

She waits a week and buys a baby test kit. She tests positive.

She calls her friend Kim.

"Hello, Kim. You gotta come over. I need to talk to you."

"No. Face to face. OK?

"I'll put on the coffee."

Ten minutes later Kim walks in.

"Geez, J. What the hell is up?"

She pours two cups of coffee.

"Sit down."

"I have Eric's baby."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I can't have an abortion. I guess I'm gonna be a mommy. I don't see any other options."

"I don't know whether to be happy or sad for you. Did you tell Eric yet.?"

"No, I just found out this morning. I have to wait and figure out what I'm going to do."

"I can't get married. I have to finish here. Also, I don't think Eric is the marrying kind, either. Maybe I'll just have my baby and go on with my life. I know my parents will help me. I'll talk to Eric and see what he wants."

She decides to wait to tell Eric.

One week later she wakes with a pain in her pelvis area. She is bleeding from her vagina. She calls Kelly and they go to the hospital.

She calls Eric from the hospital. He breaks all the speed limits going there.

"What happened, baby?

"I lost our baby. They had to do a hysterectomy. "

"Oh no. Why didn't you tell me?

"I wasn't sure. I just missed one period. It's happened to me before. I'm not that regular."

"I'm here for you, baby. If you need anything, let me know. I can take care of your medical bills if you need me to."

I'm on my parents medical insurance, so that's not a problem."

Two weeks later she is home.

"Eric. I'm going to go home to my parents. The want me there till I get over this. The doctor said it will be about six weeks before I can take care of myself. There must have been lots of trauma involved with the surgery. I'm on some really strong pain pills."

"Whatever is best for you, baby. You have to listen to the doctor."

They have a tearful goodbye and she goes home.

He decides not to get single women involved. Rich, married women will work better.

He heads to Las Vegas.

12