Fucking Karima Ch. 02

Story Info
Karima loses her virginity and her innocence.
2.1k words
4.35
94.4k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," She whispered as she grabbed my cock in her fingers.

Karima could feel my cock pulsing with my heartbeats. Her shyness buried away, she laid back and spread her legs wide giving me full access to her wet pussy.

I held my hard throbbing cock in my fingers as I pushed my cock head to her pussy lips.

Karima was so wet already, I did not need to wait any longer. I slowly thrust my head into her pussy and closed my eyes with pleasure as I felt my cock parting her pussy walls, the warm sensation of her pussy surrounding my cock was turning me on even more. I pushed into her inch by inch.

"Ohhhhhhh baby....ooooh God....I want it...ohhh I want it baby" Karima moaned as she felt my cock inside her.

She arched her back, her mouth wide open, her eyes squeezing shut at the feeling of my first penetration. Oh, god it was perfect, it was everything she ever imagined it would be, although she never expected she would be losing her virginity before her marraige, that too with a girl she barely knew!

Karima closed her eyes trying to control her emotions as she felt my cock thrust inside her in and out.

I was being gentle with her, but I couldnt hold back much longer. I began thrusting deeper until I reached her maidenhead.

"Please, baby! Oh, god, please! Fuck me...Do it baby..do it" she gasped. That did it. I thrust again through her maidenhood.

She gasped in surprise. Her eyes were now wide open, and she had tears in her eyes yet her body began slowly thrusting back to meet my cock.

I kissed her lips hard...and began thrusting faster, my cock sinking deeper and deeper into her, pushing her back.

Karima's pussy lips pushed in and pulled out with each of my long, hard thrusts. She could feel my cock filling her, stretching her open.

He is so hard, and so hot inside me, she thought as she felt the whole universe was centered in her pussy that very moment.

As I thrusted in and out of Karima's wet pussy, I was panting with each thrust, shoving it hard into her now as Karima moaned loudly with each thrust.

"Oh yes Brian...baby it feels so good. Oh God...oh baby... fuck me....keep fucking me...dont stop...dont ever stop.. Ohh God" Karima screamed.

Karima's hips bounced up to meet each push of my hardness into her belly. She felt the warmth beginning to spread, and then her cum was out all at once. "Oh Brian!" she cried out at the top of my lungs. "Oh GOD Brian! I'm COMING...I'm COMING baby!!"

She convulsed, throwing her chest up toward my mouth, and I instantly sucked in one of her nipples biting it softly, sending her crashing into an orgasm that pulled every muscle tight. Karima could feel her pussy clenching down on my hard cock as it kept slamming into her again and again.

I could hear only my cry, "YEEESSS baby! Yesssss!"

Her body shook and twisted and shivered and she pulled hard with her legs now wrapped around me, holding me tight as I felt my cock get wetter with her pussy juice all over it.

I could feel it coming....I threw back my head and my groan burst into a yell. "Ahhh!" I cried, and my hips slammed forward into her even harder, in ragged jolts.

My cock seemed to grow harder and then I burst within her, firing ropes of my sweet cum into her belly. I couldnt pull out even if I wanted too, as I felt streams of my cum shoot inside Karima's sticky sweet pussy.

"Yes!" I shouted, as Karima's arms wrapped around my shoulders, her legs pulling me tighter into her. I cried out again, and blasted more sperm into her "Oh, Karima baby...oh Yes baby!"

I collapsed on top of her.. but didn't stop fucking her. My hips moved slowly, stirring my cock inside her I slowly gathered my breath.

She slowly caught her own breath, and looked at my eyes. "That was amazing...." she whispered.

I kissed her softly and hugged her tight. We spent that night in bed together, too excited to sleep, until finally exhaustion overcame us, and we dozed off still naked and with our juices intertwined.

***

The next morning Karima woke up before me. She quietly got out of bed, slipped into her panties and a t- shirt and looked around at the clothes spread all over the floor, with a smile.

She went to the kitchen - deciding to wake me up with breakfast in bed.

I was awake as I saw her slipping into the kitchen and as I woke up, I felt my cock harden once again.

Smiling to myself, I quickly slipped out of bed and walked into the kitchen.

Karima had her back to me as she was making us some coffee. I slipped up behind her, and just as she could feel my warmth behind her, I pushed up against her, wrapping my arms around her waist as she felt my cock hardening against her ass.

She moaned softly as I pressed harder against her, and moved one hand up under her T-shirt to cover her left tit, my fingers pulling slightly on her hard nipple.

With my other hand, I gently moved to the front and dragged down to lightly brush over the center of her black panties, feeling the growing heat as her pussy became wetter. Karima closed her eyes and leaned back as my hand ran gently up and down over her pussy.

Karima revelled in the moment. She enjoyed the scent of my body, the heat of my chest against her back, the sound of my breath behind her ear as I nuzzled her neck.

Karima spread her legs a little more as she felt my hand push a little more urgently at her panties.

I could feel the warmth between her legs and I moved my hands further down, grasped the waistband, and peeled her panties down over her beautiful ass.

I took in another view of her beautiful ass, having tasted it earlier, I once again admired the curves of Karima's ass and like a true slut, she could feel my eyes on her ass and she bent forward so I could gaze at her puckered hole once again.

Such a quick learner I thought to myself as my cock sprang into attention yet again. Karima felt the shaft brushing against the backs of her legs and she bent over more, placing her hands down on the tile countertop and opening herself to what she knew was coming.

I pushed the tip of my cock againt her hole, nudging gently at the open petals of her oussy and grasped her hips with both hands. A heartbeat passed. "Fuck me, baby," she whispered.

And I did just that. I plunged into her, my whole length entering her, filling her up, almost knocking the breath out of her."Oh, GOD!" she groaned, and leaned farther over the counter, the tips of her nipples touching the table top.

I held her hips tightly with my fingers as I began to fuck her with smooth, determined strokes. Karima could feel me so deep inside her, her body tingling with pleasure. She relished every inch as I shoved myself into her core, and she pushed back against me to make sure she got it all.

Then when I pulled out, Karima clenched down on me as best she could, wanting not to let me go, reveling in the feeling of her pussy lips clinging to my cock.

Karima reached down with one hand between my legs and cupped my balls when I pushed in, feeling the hair on them, loving the way they slapped against her clit with each thrust.Her big yummy tits bounced each time, jostling under her T- shirt. They almost hurt, they were so heavy and my thrusts so hard, but she loved it and she wanted it bad.

I thrust harder and as deep as I could go, grunting with each shove inside her pussy, feeling my balls slap against her ass cheeks as I fucked her harder and harder. Karima screamed with passion -"God, baby, fuck me. Fuck me!" My cock lurched inside her belly with each thrust, her body bouncing forward and her hair swaying down over my face each time as her body moved like a bitch in heat, her ass thrusting back to meet my cock, and taking all my inches inside each time.

God, it was heaven. I could hardly stand as I fucked Karima with a passion that I had never had for anyone before. The kitchen was filled with the sound of Karima's whimpers and the slapping of my balls against her ass.

Each time I slammed my cock into her, my balls swung forward against her ass, sending shivers down her spine.

I was working her over hard and loving it. Sensing her need, I dipped my fingers towards her clit, grasping it and playing with it in tiny circles.

Karima couldnt take it anymore. She moaned loudly as she hit her edge.

"Oh, god, here it comes!" She cried. "Oh, Brian baby! I'm coming on your cock! Im coming on your cock baby"!

"Come with me, please!" She cried, just before she hit her peak.

Her fingers tried to grasp the tile counter, clawing at it as her orgasm raced from her pussy up to her spine and she exploded. "Oh GOD!" she shouted. "Oh GOD!". She threw herself back against that delicious cock she had been craving for and was now getting in adundance. She writhed and quaked. She lost all control, but I didnt let her go, I held her up, keeping up my pace, shoving my cock into her to wrench her cum from her.

Karima cried out again as shivers ran over her body, her pussy coating my cock with her juices. Her knees were weak, but my strong arms held her up and pulled her back against my cock again and again as her muscles were shocked with the sensations. "Oh FUUUUUCK!" she cried. It seemed to last forever.

I couldnt hold on anymore. My thrusts became irregular, my breathing paused, and I whispered loudly to her "I'm going to come, Karima I'm cuming inside your pussy baby." Karima couldn't believe how erotic it felt.

"Give it to me, baby," she moaned thrusting her ass back towards my cock, taking it deeper inside her pussy. I groaned, as I slammed my cock as deep into her as I could reach, and then my cockhead went off, spurting my seed into her belly.

"Oh, baby!" I growled. My arms were still wrapped around her and they squeezed her now, almost too tight. But she loved it.

My body wracked once, twice, three times as my cum boiled up from my balls, raced down my shaft, and launched into Karima's pussy.

She reached down quickly, and traced her fingers over my balls, then squeezed them slightly, to coax more of my precious cum from him.

"Oh, GOD!" I groaned at the sight, slamming into her again, as the last few drops poured into her belly.

Karima reached behind her wetting her fingers with my cum and brought them to her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm baby...you taste so good" she whimpered, as she reached down again, mixing my cum with hers...and brought her fingers to my lips. I licked the cum of her fingers and drew her into a hard kiss, my tongue mixing with hers as we tasted our cum in the kitchen, our bodies mixed with cum and sweat and glowing with pleasure.

I pulled her down to the floor with me and hugged her tight as we sank down together.

"How do you feel babe" I murmured as I kissed her neck.

"I cant describe it" she whispered, as her hands massaged my balls "I feel amazing...I feel like a woman".

I smiled and kissed her lips again, as she massaged my balls.

"So am I now your girlfriend" she smiled.

"What do you think" I laughed as we teased each other,

She grinned as she darted her eyes to my cock "Ummm I think your cock definately thinks so"!

I looked down and saw my cock begin to harden as she was stroking my balls.

"Think it needs a little more loving" she whispered as she slided down, replacing her fingers with her tongue on my sweaty cum filled balls. She began licking my balls slowly, her fingers massaging my cock as she was sucking on my balls.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed her tongue, letting her do what she wanted and already thinking about the next part of her that I was planning on fucking, her sweet tight ass, it tasted yummy when I licked it, and now I was planning on fucking it.

To be continued!