Fucking Lesbeaux: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time Amy tasted the nectar of another woman, and it was better than anything anyone had ever offered her before. Turning her eyes up she could see Laurel staring down at her, biting her lip. For an instant she thought her friend was having second thoughts. That perhaps she was repulsed by the sight of another woman's face at her pussy. But then Laurel managed to mutter, "Oh yes, that's so good. Do it, Amy, do it please. Kiss me. Use your mouth on me." That's all the affirmation Amy needed. She drove her tongue deep into the dark cavern of love, delighting in the taste and smell and feel of her best friend's desire.

"Fingers. Fuck me with your fingers," Laurel begged. Without hesitation Amy shoved two, then three fingers into the hot cunt. It felt so familiar, the inside of another woman's vagina. It felt just like her own did when she pleasured herself. Yet different. More special. More exciting and titillating. She explored the depths of Laurel's womb, touching her in all the ways that Amy knew would bring pleasure. Suddenly with a scream Laurel's body stiffened and her hips rose, pressing hard against Amy's face. As her friend quivered in climax, a flood of woman-cum poured out of her, coating Amy's face and lips and tongue. Eagerly she tried to drink it down and nourish herself on her lovers passion.

When the seemingly endless flow of nectar slowed Amy looked up into her lover's face. "Oh god, Amy. I never felt that good, came that hard, before."

"Glad you liked it," Amy said teasingly before she once more shoved her tongue into her friend. Laura shook in ecstasy, prompted to one more orgasm.

Finally Amy relented, releasing her friend from the tortures of her tongue and fingers. She moved up and laid atop the other woman, kissing her mouth and letting Laurel taste her own passion on the face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was so good, so very, very good," Laurel said after kissing her. There were tears in her eyes, and Amy licked them off her cheeks.

"Better than I ever fantasized," Amy agreed.

"So," Laurel asked, "is it my turn?"

"Oh hell yes. I'm so turned on you better get down there." Turning onto her back, Amy savored the feeling of her friend, her lover, dribbling kisses down her body to the center of her desire. She watched in awe as Laurel probed with her tongue and fingers. Pleasure flowed through her as her lover found the most sensitive spots until she was screaming in passion. Back arched, she pressed her pussy hard against the woman's face, urging her to dig her tongue and fingers deeper into her cunt.

Unable to catch her breath from her continuous orgasm, Amy pushed Laurel away from her sex. Laurel looked up into her face as her friend gasped for breath. When Amy finally had control of herself she looked down at her best friend's face, glistening with her secretions. "Laurel, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Amy." Amy pulled her lover up until their faces were together again. Before she allowed Amy to kiss her, Laurel said, "And I really love your sweet pussy." Then the two women's mouths covered each other, both tasting her own passion on her lover's skin.

The two women lay in each other arms, their bodies molded together. Finally Amy brushed Laurel's hair back from her forehead and looked into her eyes. She knew then that this was the only woman who understood what she wanted, what she was. And she thanked the heavens that Laurel wanted it also. Finally she smiled and said, "So, are we a couple of freaks or what?"

With a grin, Laurel responded, "I prefer to think of us as Fucking Lesbeaux. With an 'X' of course."

"Yep, that's us. Fucking Lesbeaux. With an 'X.' Disgusting isn't it."

"Totally. Revolting."

"Wanna do it again."

"Try and stop me."

12