All Comments on 'Fucking Machine Letters: Sandra'

by rthnck

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
DAMN

I have to say that this story is probably the hottest I have read in quiet awhile. Just incredible. Keep up the good work.

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 16 years ago
"Hot"

"WOW - Sizzzling Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Toys....

The can be so much fun and sexual relaxing I sometimes wonder if the male species needs a cock for a female. The next best thing is if He could be there when Sandra and Michell review the machine. Well, on to better and bigger things. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Extremely titillating

I have to say, this is one of the hottest stories I've read in awhile and I'm an avid literotica reader. I typically read at least one story a day if not more. Great work and I hope to see more from these characters in the near future. Would love to see involvement with his girlfriend, Sandra and Michelle together at some point or at least Sandra and his girlfriend. Since they have no secrets I could easily see his girlfriend becoming interested in giving the machine another try with the assistance of Sandra and the boyfriend. So many possibilities. Great work....and thanks for your wonderful contribuiton to Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sexsational

This was a highlight story, among the best and most unusual I've read.Please continue with a couple more episodes with added characters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Super hot! Thanks!

ms.readms.readabout 16 years ago
ms.read

very good, can't wait for more!

FunwithRyleighFunwithRyleighalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

Great job! Hope to see and hear more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
From one of the silent.

I dont usually leave a comment nor bother to try. But i had to with this little gem of a story. Thank your editors and your female fiends that helped you with this, as well as a good sound pat on the back for yourself. The story was fantastic, well written and very steady. Not only did you manage to keep two seperate perspectives (the gentleman and the female) together in a single story but you molded it together. Normally i skip parts or "skim". Not this story. The detail was fantastic. Too often i see the same word used over and over, or simply repeated actions. You always changed up the word usage, the "action" continued on and just overall...its the best story i've read for some time. Thank you kindly for your talent and i hope to see more of the same!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Story!

Liked it.

Super plot but to be perfect needs some work on content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hotttttttt and original.....

Very hot, believable and different - well done and excellent input from your female couterparts. Please continue with this plot line........adding Sandra amd Michelle as you go......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Smokin!

What a great read! Hopefully we'll have a part 3, 4, 5 and more!!?!?

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Maybe...

...Robert should start a Rent-A-Sybian, or start a club. If the girls in his office like the thing so much, he might get a lot of action. Great story. I'd like to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OH MY GOD!

Your little story was just short of fantastic! I was taken to places of sexual heights that I never ever even might have fantasied. If you and your co-writer can conjor up another chapter, I'm not sure that I would survive the read.

Thank you so much for the ride, it was delightful, to say the least. Thank you so much!

A writer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

This story got me going so fast, and helped me reach the best 2 orgasms I've had in forever. Reading about the guy and girl getting off was perfect.

availableslave2uavailableslave2ualmost 14 years ago
Now that's hot!

I loved the story. I could picture what you were writing. I wish there were somewhere I could rent a machine like that. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
on the bus

I read this on the bus, I'm now dripping wet fuck yes 20 mins from home then I'm gunna sort myself out x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Tale!!

Loved reading it. Can barely wait to see the sequel(s). I would imagine that Sandra should have no problem getting a few friends to pony up enough funds to buy the machine ouright, so she can provide its use as a stress-relieving "theraputic service". (Perhaps that scenario will give you ideas for your next installment, yes?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best, hottest story I have ever read

Without a doubt, this has to be the hottest, most vivid story I have ever read. I am so turned on, my cock is so rock hard - I need a release and I need it now. Very incredible writing - the descriptive nature of it all is so real ..... just amazing how I feel after reading that. Wow. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Praise

Out standing! Well written and very Hot! Love the subject and you made the story very real to the reader(me) Left me with a very pleasant mental picture. Thanks!

MontannaMontannaabout 12 years ago
Vey nicely done!

And plenty of room for more. Please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Literate writing! Excellent!

The story is amusing and compelling. But most important, spelling, grammar and syntax are correct and allow one to 'get into' the story and not get jarred out of the mood of it by a misspelling or grammar mistake. I've read other stories which had promise, but were destroyed by spelling errors, bad grammar and awkward syntax.

In theater, a high level of technical competence is required to allow a 'suspension of disbelief' which causes the experience to 'come alive' for the audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great read, too short!

The only thing that I didn't like about the story is that it ended to soon. I want to read more! Maybe even read about her becoming a sex fiend and needing him to help her with her cravings. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The very best!!!!!!

I sure hope that you keep your computer on with a fire watch!

Best HOTTEST story I ever had the privilege to read and enjoy myself with!

Keep up the good work!

Flashmor

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

HOT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous