Fucking Mondays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

n

The cab ride over to the dry cleaners was long. He wished he had brought those documents to read but he was so damn furious at her. His phone vibrated, signaling an email had just dropped into his inbox. It was the object of his kinky desire, and the response that came back put an arousing thought in his head. "Ever fucked in an office?"

Joshua smirked. Oh, he really liked this girl. Sexy and naughty, the perfect combination. No meeting at a bar for this one, she wanted him and he wanted her, and she had sunk her lioness teeth into the situation and tore it apart devouringly. Without hesitation, he sent her another message asking her where and when. It wasn't until he was back at the office building, Dragon Lady's dry cleaning in hand, when he received another message, which made him extremely disconcerted. The address he asked for, from UntamedLioness ... it was this address. In fact it wasn't just this address, but this exact floor he had exited onto. His floor.

Ever suspicious, Joshua looked around. No one is ever here this late but him, maybe one or two others, and ... Joshua looked at the message again, he had read it right. Suddenly, something seemed to click. In his head, puzzle pieces fit together; a Rubik's Cube suddenly twisted in perfect color arrangement on each side. No fucking way.

He pulled up the pictures from her profile, his heart racing, pounding wildly in his chest at his potential discovery. There it fucking was. Joshua hadn't really noticed it before, too many other sexually stirring facets of those pictures to distract his attention away from what was around her neck. That damned bright blue necklace she always wears. The Bast necklace. The Egyptian cat goddess, Bast. Untamed Lioness. Clever, Gabriela. Very fucking clever. That ass, how could he have thought for a second that ass belonged to anyone else but her?

Joshua sat back in his chair, the dry cleaning in his hand completely forgotten, lost in his own thoughts. What should he do? Go along with it? Save them both the embarrassment and never message her again? He contemplated his options, thinking back on every moment he wished he could tie Gabriela up, every second he wished he could put a gag between her lips.

Every thought made his cock throb, and the smile on his face grew as he decided. He wasn't passing up this opportunity. The chance to both humiliate her and fuck her, right there in the very office she had humiliated him and fucked him - over - so many times he had lost count? Oh, he would make this torturous for her. All the pent-up frustration of working for this tyrant for a year would spew just like a Grecian volcano, consuming them both in its lava flow and leaving nothing behind but ashes.

This relationship as it had been was over: boss and secretary, her dominating him with her control in his employment. A new relationship was fast approaching. Something much more agreeable to him. Both in the sexual sense and going forward in their symbiotic 9-to-5 one. Sitting just outside her office, he quickly sent a message saying he would meet her in 20 minutes.

Her voice roused him from his thoughts. "Are you going to stand out there all night or bring in my dry cleaning?" Joshua's fire continued to blaze, but it was now accompanied by a new fury, one filled with lust and passion, ready to unleash itself upon its tormentor. He strode confidently into her office, his dominant air was back and the meek submissive she made him to be in these agonizing 40 hours every week was now gone. He hung the dry cleaning on her coat rack and stood in front of her desk, trying to conceal the smirk on his face.

Gabriela looked up at him with that damned raised eyebrow, but the effect was wasted on him. "Yes?" she said patronizingly.

"Is there anything else I can do for you tonight Miss Casimiro? I could stick around and help work on that PowerPoint if you need me to." The panic in her eyes made his malevolent smile a little wider. He knew she would be meeting her online 'friend' soon - him - and she wouldn't want her secretary or anybody else anywhere near this office. If she only had an inkling that she was meeting him standing right in front of her. Gabriela stood and picked up her purse, grabbing her lipstick and reapplying it in front of the full-length mirror by her desk, as clearly she was nervous about her meeting. "No Joshua, its fine, have a nice evening."

Her persona was shifting, slipping from the callous, unfeeling, ferocious individual he was so accustomed to, into the submissive she would become for her dominant. He decided to make her a bit more uncomfortable. "Are you sure? I have a few things to finish up still, and I haven't even started going through those documents you gave me."

"Joshua, I said it was fine! Go home." Her voice was sharp now, bordering on sheer panic.

He grinned, wishing her a good night, before he left her office. Pretending to pack up his belongings, he watched her. The deep red lipstick she applied to those luscious lips, taking her hair down, unbuttoning the top of her shirt to show off what little cleavage she had.

As he watched her, his body throbbed with lust and rage. He would bend her to his will; make her beg for more, have her ache for release that he would deny her over and over until he felt she would collapse from sheer exhaustion.

Joshua pressed the button for the elevator to make it seem like he had indeed left and he stood out of view of Gabriela's office, waiting for the clock to tick down to six-thirty. It wasn't a long wait, not with his lustful thoughts for his companionship. Once more the elevator doors opened, as they had so many times for him today, and as they shut closed he could hear her rustle some papers at her desk, nervously fidgeting as she waited for her guest to arrive.

Taking one last deep breath, he strode over to the office, confident and aroused. He would have her. The knock was hard on her door, forcing her attention upward.

Gabriela's eyes went wide with fear, looking around to make sure no one else was there. She was expecting her new dom sexual partner, and instead there stood her secretary, who she had thought had vacated the office moments earlier. "Joshua, I ... I thought you went home! I said it was fi-" He cut her off mid-sentence and took a few steps toward her desk.

"Oh you did. But 'Joshua' is gone for the night. Now I'm here, little lioness." It was a miracle her jaw didn't hit the desk with how far it had dropped open. She was at a complete loss for words - something Gabriela Casimiro never ever was - and the lusty satisfied smile on Joshua's face couldn't have been broader.

What he did next could have jeopardized his entire employment future, as he gambled she wouldn't call security immediately afterward and have him and his belongings escorted out, but the sexual hunger and need coursing through him overrode any rational thought. He unbuckled his belt and slid it from the loops of his pants, her eyes never leaving his hands.

The leather belt folded easily in his hand and he chuckled. "What's the matter Gabriela? I sense confusion, do you need it beaten out of you?"

She somehow found her voice and tried vainly to take control of the situation. "Joshua, whatever this is, it's certainly not funny."

"You're right Gabriela, it's not funny, it's very serious." His growling voice was purposely low, assuring she was straining to catch every word, her attention wholly on him in this moment. "You've made life a burdening daily chore for me this past year. I think it's time you own up to that."

She was staring at him, her eyes dark with lust, the inner turmoil in her head nearly visible. It was Joshua? The whole time? This is ... HellFireFury? Her hair was soft in his hand as he reached over and gripped it, tugged it, forcing her eyes to his. "Now, take those documents I worked so hard on and put them away." Almost automatically, she slipped the reports on her desk into the drawer next to her, next to her bullet, his hand never leaving her hair.

Joshua smiled, forcing her eyes back to him again. "Next, you're going to slide off your panties, lift your skirt and bend over the desk, right fucking here in front of me." She didn't right do anything away, instead staring up at him - perplexed, still - doe-eyed, the picture of innocence even though he knew better. Knew completely better. Nothing innocent embodied in this woman. Joshua pulled her hair hard, "Get them off now Gabriela."

The dominance in his voice made her jump; she had never heard that tone of voice from him, not ever. Without putting up another protest, she was released from his handhold on her hair, and she walked around obediently to the desk in front of him, lifted her skirt and dropped her panties to the floor.

With a satisfied sneer adorning his lips, he gently caressed one bared ass cheek, which was far sexier than he could have imagined, while his other hand snaked into her hair again, clutching hard as he pulled her back slightly. "Oh, Gabriela, your ass is in goddamn trouble. I've been dreaming of this day for a long time," he whispered in her ear.

Before the whimper could leave her lips, Joshua picked up the belt he had laid on the desk and whipped it down against her ass. So much vexation was contained in that first lash, it was as hard as he had belted anybody before. The sound of her voice in pain mixed with the immediate red splotch blooming across her cheek sent a shiver down his spine; there was no stopping him. He brought the belt down on the other cheek now, just as hard, the same red blush appearing, giving her ass a matching crimson conformity. His blows didn't stop, he couldn't stop. A year of pent-up anger, frustration and hatred was poured into this beating.

Gabriela's cries grew louder but she didn't move her hands off the desk. She took each blow and sobbed, not knowing when it would end, not sure if she wanted it to, only knowing one simple and true thing: she deserved it. And craved it. And enjoyed every single agonizing ass-welting bit of it.

It was quite some time before the sound of that leather belt clattering against the floor was heard. Joshua pulled himself free, took off his royal blue silk tie, and secured it around her neck, pulling it tight - UntamedLioness elicited excessive sexual gratification from being choked, as evidenced on her profile details - and he gripped her hips then plunged his hardened cock deeply into her. The moan that was ripped from her throat nearly sent him over the edge of orgasm.

He fucked her harder than he had ever fucked anyone. Her hips slammed against the desk with each thrust, the desk legs etching noisily into the hardwood floor she had just paid a small fortune for last month; no doubt those thighs of hers would be severely bruised tomorrow. She cried out, in ecstasy, in pain ... it was all an intoxicating blur to her.

But it wasn't enough for Joshua. He yanked her head back and whispered sadistically in her ear, his hips never resting, "You like this don't you, you little slut? You like being your secretary's bitch."

She moaned deeply at his words, her drenched pussy gripping his dick even tighter and deeper, silently begging for his cumload to fill her cunt cavity. It was only then his hips stopped, his breathing hard and ragged. "Oh no, slut. It won't be that motherfucking easy."

He thrust into her once more, making her scream loudly, reverberating through the entire now-emptied office floor. "Beg for it, beg to cum on my cock like the greedy little whore you are. Beg and I might let you cum."

His hips started moving again, slow this time, wanting her to ache for it. Her breathing was erratic; she was so close that if he just went a little faster she would come undone. Gabriela wanted it, she beseeched it, and the fact that it was coming from a man she knew hated her made it that much more erotic to her.

The slow fuck was cock-throbbing torture to him. He was ready to erupt, any second now. In fact, if he didn't focus on not cumming, he would burst into her almost immediately. He could feel her walls shuddering around him, so close. He thrust once more, and with that she completely unraveled.

"Oh, fuck! Joshua, please let me cum! I need to cum for you!" She screamed, dragging her nails down the desk, leaving faint scratch marks upon it.

He sped up, gyrating fast and furious into her cunt, the pussyflow emanating from her a veritable waterfall of sexjuice. "Come on Gabriela, you want to cum don't you, slut? Beg!" The ferocity behind each thrust was agony; he knew he could never have another fuck this good in his life, not like this, with all the angry bottled emotion now uncorked behind each and every rhythmic assault of his cock destroying her pussy blow by jack hammering blow.

Gabriela continued her pleas, her words no longer sensible, just a high-pitched combination of 'please', 'oh fuck' and 'Joshua.' Finally, he himself couldn't hold back anymore. "Cum you slut!" he barked at her, and the two orgasmed in practical unison, Joshua surging into her with an intense, loudly emitted groan and spasmodic plunge as Gabriela milked every last drop of cum from him, her cunt convulsing around his pulsating cock.

Heavy breathing filled the room, as Joshua softened inside of her, his body limp against hers. She was crushed against the desk, ass still stinging and hot, an ache palpitating throughout her battered hip bones, and the back of her scalp excruciatingly tender. But from head to toe, she was filled with euphoric sexual release as she had never known before, drugged into a sexual stupor.

After a few more moments Joshua pulled away from her, dragging her one last time by the hair and dropping her to her knees in front of him. "Clean off my cock, slut." Without hesitation she sucked his soft cock into her mouth, licking up all traces of his cum and hers, greedily consuming every trace of their sexual fluids they had extracted from each other. When she had completed her task, Joshua stroked her hair almost affectionately before whispering, "Good girl." Gabriela sat there on her knees, skirt hitched up and panties around her ankles, stunned. Joshua collected the last of his things, putting the documents she gave him earlier back on her desk.

Taking her chin in his hand, he forced her eyes onto his for the final time that night. "I need you to look over those reports tonight Gabriela. I'll see you in the morning."

And with that, he turned and walked out of her office, an office he'd come to despise for who occupied it, beginning to think he might just enjoy working here from now on.

12