Fucking My Favorite Cousin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing my reaction, Bill began to use his teeth more aggressively, sharply bringing my both of my nipples to attention.

I began to writhe on the floor, my juices beginning to flow from my crotchless undergarment. Bill's hips held me securely in place, until he released his grip on my hands, moving off of me. Shoving my skirt above my hips, Bill was again taken aback by my brazen choice of attire.

"Whoa...." Bill's voice trailed off. With a swift motion, Bill spread my legs roughly, and practically shoved his face between them. No hesitation in his manner, Bill began to lap at me impatiently, tongue darting and diving; fingers holding my hips in place while he buried himself in my hot pussy. When the hose seemed to hinder him, he impetuously ripped them wider, allowing himself ample access to my anxious cunt.

"Oh Bill...." I rasped, trying to gather my wits. "Oh my......God, Bill! Fuck!! Fuck yes! Oh Bill, fuck yes!"

My husband, a man unleashed, lashed and licked me until I thought my senses were on overload. Unable to contain myself, I spread my legs wider, feeling my climax building. Like a dam breaking, my juices burst forth, filling Bill's hungry mouth with my flavor.

Having no time to regroup, I watched as my husband continued to amaze me. My pussy juice still on his tongue, Bill lifted my thighs and shoved his hot tongue deeply into my ass.

"Bill!" I shrieked, completely stunned by his boldness. With his tongue in my ass, Bill began to rotate it slowly around and around, a sensation my virgin hole was previously unaccustomed to. My breath came in short bursts, my brain feeling things my body didn't know existed. Deeper and deeper his tongue probed, as my hips lifted to meet him.

Bill's saliva began to run from the crack of my ass, down his face and onto my thighs.

"Damn it, Bill!" I groaned, "that is so fucking hot!"

Just as I thought I couldn't be any more amazed, Bill's fingers found their way to my pussy. Plunging his tongue deeper and faster in my anus, Bill shoved first one finger, then two, into my already ravaged cunt. Over and over, Bill's tongue probed me, while his fingers invaded my swollen sex. The dual sensation his attention provided me soon had me panting and thrusting my way to another earth shattering orgasm.

Spent, my legs dropped to the floor as Bill removed his himself from between my thighs. By the look on Bill's face, I knew he wasn't done with me. Kneeling, Bill proceeded to flip me on my stomach. Yanking me by my hips, he pulled me on to my knees.

Without removing them completely, Bill jerked open his pants, pushed his briefs down and removed his hard penis.

Positioning his hard cock at my pussy lips, he began to rub the head of his tool around and around my opening.

I tried to press my ass against him, eager for him to enter me, but he teased all the more. Pushing his hips forward, he paused at my entrance, then pulled back again.

"Bill!" I yelped, "Just do it! Don't tease me!"

Laughing, Bill played on my need. "Patience is a virtue, babe. Beg me. Tell me what you want."

"Bill, please!" I cried out, my need real. "Please! Do it!"

"Do what, Lissa?" he implored, holding his bulbous cock head still. "Say it. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Fuck me, Bill! You know what I want! Fuck me!"

"Are you sure? Is that what you really want? I'm not so convinced. I need a little more encouraging."

"Damn it, Bill! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!" I squirmed and rotated my hips, trying to force Bill into me, to no avail.

"Oh you hot little woman..." Bill pulled my hips just an inch closer to him, his cock now firmly resting on my moist skin. By now, Bill's pants and underwear were hanging wildly off of one leg, and he swiftly kicked them off in a corner. "I guess I'm going to have to fuck you, Lissa." Bill announced, adjusting himself again. "If you insist."

With a massive thrust, Bill rammed his cock fully into me, filling me up. My body received him willingly, his saliva and my wetness preparing the way. Grunting, Bill pulled out all the way, and speared me again, sending me lurching forward, knees burning on the rug beneath them.

"Is this what you want, Lissa?" Bill asked. "Do you to get fucked hard?"

"Oh yes, pleeeasse," I moaned, waiting for the next mind numbing onslaught.

Not disappointing me, Bill put one hand around my waist and the other he used to lift me to him.

No longer willing to hold back, Bill's aggression won over. It was all I could do to keep from buckling under the pressure of his thrusts. My heavy breasts bounced and swayed with each push. Banging me with every ounce of his energy, Bill took complete control. His tool stabbed deep into my womb over and over again, until I felt sure my collapse was imminent.

The events that transpired were unlike any that had ever been in our relationship. In all those years of living with Bill, I didn't know he could fuck with such abandon. Yielding to his invasion, I gave myself fully to him...my husband and new found lover.

Sensations overwhelming him, Bill's cock began to spurt, and as it did, Bill pulled his cock out of my soaking wet pussy, spraying his hot seed on my ass. His cum mingled with mine, our fluids joining together, dripping a path down my weary legs.

Spent, I flopped on to the rug, emotionally and physically exhausted. Bill soon joined me on the floor, sweat dripping from his brow. Side by side, we stared at one another, our clothes rumpled, half dressed, and completely satisfied.

Bill casually brushed back the wayward hair from my eyes, a serious expression overtaking his handsome features.

"I could get used to this, Lissa." he began, "This can last...this passion. Tell me you believe that."

I nodded my assurance. "I know it can, Bill. We have to try."

"Lissa, this isn't going to be easy. Change never is. But I think you're worth it."

"We're worth it, Bill. And not just for the family. For us."

When we embraced again, we both realized that the road ahead would have some painful trials. There would be things to work through. Emotions would run high. But we also knew that we had come too far to turn back. The spark had been re lit, and the flame was flickering again. Neither one of us wanted to see it go out. The only thing to do was fan the flame with our hearts, our souls, and our bodies. So that's exactly what we did.

********This is alternate ending #2. Chose this ending if you want to see Chad and Missy's reunion become even hotter than their first encounter.*************

When I exited the bedroom, the house was still quiet, no sign of Bill. Sighing, I walked over to the answering machine, which I noticed was blinking "2". Curious, I pushed "play," and waited for the first message to start. As soon as I did so, I was immediately thankful Bill hadn't arrived yet. The first message was Chad's muffled voice, asking if I was alone. On and on the message played. I felt dizzy, sickened to think how Bill might have reacted if he had played the message instead of me.

Without letting the message finish, I pressed "delete," and tried to get my heart to beat normally. My pulse was racing and I could feel the loud thumping of my heartbeat in my ears.

"Okay, Missy, stop it." I told myself. "You caught it in time. Bill doesn't know. It's fine."

The digital voice informed me that the message was successfully deleted. The new message began to play.

"Lissa? This is Bill. You are not going to believe this. I was still talking to Mom and Rick from work paged me. I guess someone broke in to the office and ransacked it. They're not sure what's missing and what's not. I've got the insurance stuff in my desk drawer, and you guessed it, I'm the only one with a key.

Look, this is going to take a while. I've got the drive there, then police reports to fill out and who knows what else? They're pretty sure some of the computer equipment is gone. I hate to do this to you, because I'm sure you're already dressed and waiting.

Why not see if Barb and Jen are free tonight? The kids are with Mom and you've got some time on your hands."

Bill paused, trying to hurry before the time elapsed on the message, cutting him off. "Sweetheart, I'll make this up to you, I promise. I'm as disappointed as you are, but I will be home as soon as I can. Probably no later than eight. If you want, I'll pick up some dessert on the way home and we can watch a video or something. Your choice."

I could hear a horn honk in the background, indicating that Bill was already on his way to the city. "Love ya, Liss. See you in a few." The machine flashed "0" and announced, "end of new messages."

I sat down on the couch, pondering my next move. Like Bill suggested, I could certainly dial up any one of my friends and suggest a last minute girls' night out. As busy as we all had been, free evenings were scarce for each of the ladies in my circle of friends. It would be nice to get out of my routine, hang out, laugh and catch up on current events.

Then I looked down, suddenly remembering my sexy choice of attire. Almost instantly, my mood took a sensuous turn.

"Why change? Chad would certainly appreciate this hot outfit." I thought to myself. Thinking of my cousin, dampness began to form between my warm folds.

Without allowing myself time to second guess my decision, I quickly dialed Chad's number.

After three rings, Chad answered. "Missy?" Chad answered, sounding hopeful.

"Ever try saying 'hello' when someone calls?" I smiled. "Caller ID isn't fool proof. I could have been Bill calling." I joked.

"Yeah sure. I can remember every one of the times Bill called me and we talked way into the wee hours of the night." Chad said sarcastically. "I know, I know, he's a busy man."

"He is." I ventured. "Even too busy to spend an evening with his wife. And it was supposed to be date night."

"You're kidding!" Chad's voice did not conceal his enthusiasm. "So does this mean you're alone after all?"

"Yep." I answered. "No kids, no husband, all dressed up and no place to go." I could feel my pussy already tingling in anticipation.

"Well, sexy cousin of mine, why don't you join me at my apartment? I can think of some places to take you. And some new ways to take you if you're willing."

I laughed at Chad's boldness.

"Okay, you're on. Be there in five."

"Can't wait, " I heard Chad say as I hung up the phone. On impulse, I tossed off my blazer, grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

The drive to Chad's seemed unmercifully long. I managed to get behind a tractor, and when I finally passed it, both lights between my house and Chad's apartment turned red as I approached. Tapping my fingers impatiently on the steering wheel, I resisted running both lights and mowing down anyone else who got in my way.

Finally, I pulled up in the parking lot, aggravated, but ready to make the world go away for a few hours.

At the main door, I pressed the bell, announcing my arrival and waited for Chad to buzz me in. Within seconds, the door unlatched, and I was heading down the hallway to Chad's place.

I started to knock, but the door flew open before I had a chance, and Chad practically yanked me inside.

"What took you so long?" Chad kidded, "That had to be at least seven minutes! I almost had a stroke."

"I got behind a..." I began, but Chad cut off my words before they could form a sentence. With no hesitation, Chad pressed me up against the door, his thick body trapping mine. He put one hand on each side of my head, locking me in place.

"God Missy, it seems like a year since I touched you. You look so fucking sexy, I'm sorry...it should be a crime..."

I giggled. "I think what we're doing is actually a...."

Yet again, Chad interrupted my words, but this time he did so by crushing his mouth against mine. Sliding his hands down the wall, he took my face in his hands, kissing me with a ferocity that thrilled me.

Breaking away, Chad apologized. "Sorry, babe. But I couldn't help it. I've just missed you way too much."

Backing away from me, he gestured to the room that doubled as both dining room and living room. "Here, come in. Sit down. I want to talk for a minute. See how you are, what's happening with you. I didn't mean to molest you the minute you stepped foot in the door."

My skeptical glance gave my thoughts away.

Chad looked sheepish. "Okay, okay, I did want to molest you the minute you stepped in the door. But I'll try to restrain myself for a few minutes, all right?"

I laughed, looking around.

"So this is your bachelor pad, huh?" I said, observing the surprisingly tasteful furnishings.

The couch featured a cozy blue and green pattern, which matched the valance perfectly. There was a framed print on one wall, with a lighthouse scene, next to a curio cabinet in the corner. Large iridescent shells lined the shelves inside the glass. A single light above the top shelf created an appealing glow, accenting the various hues in the shells.

"I kind of expected a little more...rustic look for you." I noted.

Chad rolled his eyes. "My ex. She insisted on helping me decorate. Actually, I don't decorate at all. That's why I haven't changed anything. She might be gone, but her feminine touch remains."

I glanced around the room one more time. "She did a good job. It's not really all that girly." I decided. "Just tasteful."

"Thanks. I'll be sure to tell her that next time she drops by."

"Well, if you're expecting company, perhaps I should go..." I said, feigning jealousy. I inched toward the door, acting as if I planned to leave.

"Oh no you don't," Chad insisted, blocking the door with his body. "You aren't going anywhere, young lady."

"Oh, now we're going to add holding a hostage to your list of crimes?" I said, feeling our flirtation grow.

"The only crime I'd be committing is letting you walk out of here today without doing this," Chad announced, pulling me to him again, this time embracing me warmly.

"Mmmm. You smell good, Chad."

Chad's hair was a little damp, obviously freshly shampooed. His short sleeve, button up shirt was left open just at the top, his tan muscle-bound chest just barely visible. I could detect a hint of after shave as our hug continued.

"Did you get all spiffied up just for me?" I murmured into him.

"Yes ma'am" Chad confessed. "I know that I smelled like beer and salsa before, but you'll just have to use your imagination this time."

Tempting him, I began to place small kisses on Chad's neck. "Imagination is good. I like imagination."

"You do, huh?" Chad shivered, responding to my display of affection. "That's nice to know. Because I've been imagining what I want to do to you for a week now."

"Is that so?" I teased, purposely pushing my breasts against his chest as I continued to press little kisses into his open collar.

"Oh yeah," Chad reiterated, "I was crazy with desire thinking about how I could get my hands on this beautiful body of yours again. I had to jack off every day to keep from coming over to your house and kidnapping you right out from under Bill's nose."

"Oh really?" I inquired, becoming increasingly horny just thinking about Chad stroking his hard on while he thought about me. "That's a shame, because just this afternoon I had to finger myself after we talked. Right there in the bath tub. But it just wasn't the same as feeling this thick cock of yours inside of me...." with that, I gave the bulge in his jeans a little squeeze, becoming more impatient every second. I wasn't sure just how much longer I could keep from dropping the niceties and simply attack the man right in his own home. "Let's see....incest, kidnapping, taking a hostage....that's a pretty long list of crimes you're accumulating." I continued, grazing Chad's jaw with my teeth.

"Oh, I'll take a hostage all right!" Chad exclaimed, swiveling me around so that my back was again against the door and he was in control. "I'll take her right now!"

The teasing came to a swift end at that moment. Chad easily slipped my camisole over my head and on to the floor. I shivered with excitement as Chad continued by roughly pulling off my skirt and kicking it to the side.

"Holy shit!" Chad exclaimed as I stood there, clad only in crotchless hose and my sexiest heels. "Damn, girl, you incredible!" Chad practically gawked. "I...I..." Chad stammered, speechless.

I played on Chad's desire, spreading my legs slightly, and smoothing my hands down my hips, over my belly, and up to my breasts. Lifting them both, I leaned forward in a mock pose. "Take a picture, lover. It'll last longer." I smiled, doing my best to drive Chad to the brink of madness.

Chad stared for a few seconds longer, then his expression changed. Out of the blue, he exclaimed, "That is the best idea you've had yet!" With that, he turned away from me and left the room.

Now it was my turn to gawk. I couldn't believe he left me standing there, practically nude, giving him my best "come fuck me look" and didn't even touch me!

"What are you doing?" I yelled behind him.

"Give me a second, gorgeous!" came his reply from the other room. True to his word, he reemerged just seconds later, holding in his hand a camera. Not just any camera, but a digital camcorder.

"Whoa, mister! What do you think you're going to do with that?" I demanded.

"You said take a picture...I'm just doing as I'm told. I'm a good listener." Chad informed me, taking the lens cap off. Clearly my protests meant nothing to him.

"So now you're documenting your crimes, huh?" I said, suddenly a little self-conscious. I folded my arms, concealing my bare breasts, not sure if the idea of filming our actions was such a good idea.

"Hey, what better thing to do on those long, lonely nights away from you than watch us fuck over and over again?" came Chad's defense. Already he had the camera on, pointed and ready to film. Finding a strategic spot, he set up the tripod, made sure it was in place, then stepped in front of it. "See?" he smirked, "I'll even do a strip tease in front of the camera if it'll make you feel any better."

Prompting me to share a reluctant smile, Chad made good on his promise. As I watched, he began to sway slightly. "Music!" he thought aloud, and grabbed a remote from the end table closest to him. He pointed at the stereo, and on came a sexy Latin beat.

"Did you have this whole thing planned?" I demanded, as Chad continued his dance, this time with a beat to keep time to.

"Maybe." Chad muttered as he continued his dance. He unbuttoned the last button on his shirt, moving from bottom to top with deft movement.

Staring, arms still folded, I couldn't help but admire Chad's talent and always impressive body. Short but thick, his body clearly took work to maintain. I almost felt like drooling as his shirt dropped to the floor and he began to unbuckle his belt. Soon he was clad only in his boxers, which to my amusement, were covered in huge hearts.

"Cute!" I offered, relaxing. I felt the tension begin to dissipate and unfolded my arms, reaching out to touch Chad's massive chest.

"Not so fast, young lady." Chad smirked. "We have a policy in this joint about touching the dancers."

"Oh really?" I huffed, "What exactly is your policy?"

"Only touch them after they're completely naked." Chad informed me. "And this one still has his boxers on, as you can plainly see."

Lunging forward, I snagged the elastic waistband on his novel looking shorts, and managed to get them down just an inch or so.

"Security! I'm being attacked!" yelled Chad, laughing.

Giggling, I grabbed his arms and pulled him to me, finally backing up all the way to the door. No longer in the mood to play, I curled my leg up around Chad's waist and with my heel I pulled down the undergarment that kept his manhood concealed.