Fucking My Favorite Cousin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bad gir....." Chad began, but this time I was the aggressor, cutting him off in mid sentence. I forced my lips upon his, tongue slithering out immediately, wanting nothing more than to taste his delicious mouth on mine.

Around and around our tongues battled, and Chad's already engorged cock grew larger still. My hands wanted to touch every inch of his hard body......his dance reminding me of his overt masculinity.

Our fire roaring again, Chad bent down and slid me up the door like a weightless rag doll. With one leg steadying me and his hands gripping my ass, he lowered me on to his glistening cock head. With powerful control, he carefully positioned me until his meat was buried deep inside me.

There, against the door, with my breasts just inches from his face, my cousin began to fuck me with unparalleled strength. Up and down he lifted me, using the door for support. Each movement was beautiful, breathtaking and sensual. Not wanting to miss a moment, I steadied my gaze on Chad. His eyes never left mine, a look of complete contentment on his face. This ride was more than fucking alone; it was two souls joining through their mutual pleasure.

Arching my back, I could feel my climax building. Chad, so in tune to me, seemed to sense it. Pulling me close to him, he eased me down from the wall on to the floor. There he reentered me, his biceps supporting his weight and he gently stroked in and out of my willing hole. There in the doorway we consummated our lust once more, spurred on by forces so carnal that only we understood their urgency.

With my lover moving inside of me, I wrapped my hose covered legs around his waist. There, like a perfectly choreographed ending to a sumptuous waltz, Chad and I succumbed to our passion. My heavy breasts bounced in rhythm with each stroke. The beads of my necklace danced along as if they were elegant puppets on a delicate string. Every nerve in my body became involved, the perfect union of exertion and relaxation. Unable to withstand any more, my body surrendered just as Chad's hot seed poured in to me like a river unleashed.

Chad relaxed his arms, allowing his slowly deflating cock to remain in me as he covered me with his body. Devoid of tension, we remained still, not ready to break our bond or move apart.

These events were the beginning of our climactic end. As the night progressed, our bodies connected time and again, trying in vain to reduce the ache we felt for one another. No amount of logic, no remnant of reason could shake us. For a brief moment in time, we were one. We joined our bodies and fused our souls.

Those were the hours we held on to like a perfect gift that we knew we had to return... so we cherished our treasure just as long as we possibly could.

****Thanks for all the positive feedback on this series. Hope you enjoyed the ending.****

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot ending! Hope to see more of this author!

Excellent! Will look back for future stories, JustanAngel!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories