All Comments on 'Fucking the Maid of Honor'

by clarkville

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uhm a little too much?

i know cheating is "hot" for some people. (idk why, the thought of doing something forbidden, i guess) but don't you think this is over-the-top ridiculous and mean? i would understand if he called of the wedding. but talking to her while he fucked another girl AND being excited to marry her so he could cheat on her? Fuck that. We ain't about that life dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of the great things about fiction is that it can be 'over the top' and nobody gets hurt.

To be continued? This was one of the hottest temptress stories I've ever read. It will be hard for further chapters to match it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes yes yes

I loved this. I sooooo hope you humiliate the wife.

I wish i was her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not the correct catrgory

Poorly written and wrong category. After the 20th Fuck yeah... I was done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I just cannot believe it how HOT that made me - how much I loved it!!! And how greateful I am to the Author! Yeah, yeah... I know: even the most die-hard "(evil) cheating/betrayal" fetishists (as myself) may say there's nothing innovative about this one - "The Maid of dishonour" by PerilEyes is the very first similar story I thought of!

But hell: all the archmasters of the genre (where either the male or the female is the sorry victim of the (delectably) wicked, (deliciously) nasty conspiracy) haven't been writing for (too) long or had misteriously disappeared years ago - Steven_Dessmir, ButtFuckSlut, DarkBetrayal, dontellhimk... Where are they now??? What about seducedHylas? Or theshadowrising who works himself to death and doesn't have a minute!!! Or TheTalkMan who doesn't keep continuing "Surrounded" as often and regularly as I'd love Him to... And writes incestual slapsticks instead...

That's why I oh-so fucking loved the story!!!

I only hope the Author will keep his word and it IS to be continued - as it should be!!! NO: it HAS to!!!

I hope the two hot, sexy cheaters (whom I want to wreak havoc on rachel's (sorry) ass and (sorrier) life) won't just forget the fucking stupid ring which ended on the floor!!! They should take turns spitting on it while it's still there (where it belongs) and/or put it where it belongs even more: into the Val's sexy asshole!!! Who'd then just shit it out so it be taken to the stupid, boring ceremony... Which They already have dessecrated, mocked and made a vulgar parody of!!! Which I hope was just a beginning of what they gonna do with the whole rachel's marriage and life!!!

Take care, clarkville! And DO continue!!!

PerilEyesPerilEyesover 9 years ago
Great!

Thanks for the offering! This genre needs tale of devious women and the good men they seduce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Deserves a zero

Poorly written, not remotely credible, not the least bit erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!

Need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT!!!!!!

That was the best story I have read. God, I came so much. Part two please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

FUCK YES!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Negative stars

I kept scrolling to the end just so I could say how fucking terrible this was.

Uh, do guys really say wooh? Multiple times?

And she took off his engagement ring-really? Men wear engagement rings these days?

There was another horribly stupid part that stood out to me, but I can't remember it and no way in hell am I going to risk blinding myself by going back up for another reading.

I feel like I lost IQ points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where are you???

Must make another like this, or a part two....immediately!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

Oh FUCK YEAH

What was that babe?

Oh um, I'm just really excited!

FUCK ME HARDER SMACK SMACK SMACK

What's all that smacking?

What? Sorry I forgot I was talking to you.

LOL I was laughing so hard during that conversation, I wish the story went on, cheesy sex but goddamn it was a pretty good comedy

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 8 years ago
More Val stories

I hope to see more of Fucking The Maid of Honor into the wedding reception.

NetoruNetorualmost 8 years ago
Desparately needs a sequel!

You wrote to be continued. Would love to see where the story goes from there.

See my own work. Love this genre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy

I love it.Please make a sequel this has the perfect opportunity for a series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

More!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poorly edited story about shitty people

First, at least try to keep your characters names straight.

The rest was not exciting as they are just caricatures of shitty people. Jeremy is bad enough for cheating but Val is a real piece of work for plotting against her "best friend" that she obviously does not give a damn about. Not enjoyable as a result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn!

This was a great fucking story. Needs more!!! And for the people who didn't like it, yall are just prudes. My spouse and I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Update

Can you please update the next part of this story, or make it into a series.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Okay

Okay If you look at the humor in it. God forbid there really be people like this. Only hope is that Rachael is a repressed homicidal maniac.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheating is HOT!

Been waiting for Part 2 for years now. Hope to see more sneaky sex scenes in the house he shares with his boring and prudish wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is there more to cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m waiting!

I hope there’s a part two where Rachel will f**k his friend so that it’s fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When are you going to write more of this. I really enjoyed reading about Val and Jeremy

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Lost me at the DDs. Not my type. Too many stories with oversized breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

VERY HOT!! More please!! Just wish he had held out a little longer but still great. Looking forward to the cheating to cum though!!

CatLady21CatLady21about 2 years ago

God yes! You are a freaking amazing author. This story is always the one I come back to if I want something hot and naughty. I hope there are more stories because this was god level!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!

I don't want a third person to be involved between Val and Jeremy. It's ok if it's Rachel but not someone else.

But since it's your story, you can do whatever you want 😁.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When is part two Cummings? Damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤- (5-)!

yuumireiyuumirei9 months ago

Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Does this have another part?? This was so hot we need more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous