Fucking the Maid of Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkville
clarkville
141 Followers

"Let me ride you baby, let me ride you like the stallion that you are." Val said wanting to give Jeremy the best ride of his life.

"Fuck yeah!" Jeremy moaned as he took his cock out of Val's ass, lifted her, laid down on the futon, and placed Val back on his cock.

Val loved how strong and built he was.

"Fuck! Your pussy is so tight baby!" Jeremy exclaimed

"Yeah it is, but not from only fucking one or two guys like your perfect fiancé, no, this pussy is tight because of experience with anal fucking." Val said as she began to ride Jeremy like there was no tomorrow.

Jeremy placed his arms behind his head, flexing his muscles, and enjoyed the show as Val bounced up and down on his cock with her double DD tits moving with her rhythm.

"Fuck yeah baby, fuck yeah!!!!" Jeremy yelled.

Val held on to Jeremy's chest, admiring how chiseled and rock hard he was. "Rachel truly did not deserve this sexy beast." she thought.

His biceps were amazing as he flexed. She rubbed his bulging pecks to his six-pack abs, God he was a stud, and he was her stud now.

"Fuck! I have wanted to fuck you for the longest time" Jeremy said.

"Me too baby, me too" Val said, loving hearing Jeremy tell her his desires.

"I should call off the wedding" Jeremy said, knowing that nothing Rachel can do will ever provide him any pleasure close to what Val was doing right now.

"Don't you dare." Val said as she placed Jeremy's hands on her ass she continued to ride him even harder than before. "This is so much more fun, and imagine how sexy it will be when you are married." Val said knowing that this will turn on Jeremy even more.

"We will be fucking two times a day, every day, in her mini-van, on your marital bed, in your laundry room, in your office, at the movie theatre, all while she has no idea. Oh God!!" Val exclaimed feeling her orgasm about to hit. She couldn't hold it any longer.

Grabbing her tits and squeezing them hard, she screamed in ecstasy, "Yes!!!! Jeremy!!!!! Yes!!!!"

People taking their seats heard the distant screams, fortunately they couldn't make out the words, but wondered how much pain the poor girl was in, not knowing that it was out of pleasure she was screaming.

The thought of fucking Val in the home he will share with Rachel, in his doctor's practice, and finally feeling her orgasm hit, took Jeremy to the edge, and he began to cum as well.

"Fuck yeah, baby, I going to cum!!" Jeremy shouted.

"Cum baby, cum in me!!! Fuck me like the slut I am" Val screamed, subsiding from her own orgasm.

"Fuck yeah!!!" Jeremy yelled as he came over and over, not knowing if it will ever stop, not wanting it to ever stop.

Val fell on top of Jeremy, both covered in sweat, exhausted from the rough sex they just had.

"How much time do we have left?" Jeremy asked in between breaths.

"A couple of hours still. Why do you ask?" Val asked in between breaths as well.

"I just want to make sure I don't leave a minute where I am not fucking you." Jeremy said as he smiled at Val.

Just then, Jeremy's phone rang, but he ignored it.

"Fuck it, let it go to voicemail." Jeremy said not caring about anyone or anything that didn't have to do with him fucking Val.

Val looked at it and saw Rachel's face on it. She immediately got a devilish grin on her face.

"Answer it." She said as she handed Jeremy the phone, "It's your bride."

"Fuck, you are bad." Jeremy said as he took the phone and answered it, wanting to turn on Val even more.

"Hey baby, what's up?" Jeremy grunted as he looked at Val who was getting hornier by the second.

"Hi honey, are you at the church?" Rachel asked, oblivious to the fact that her soon to be fiance was not only in the church, but that he was desecrating the church and her future holy union to him by fucking her best friend, her maid of honor, in ever way he can.

"Fuck yeah!!!" Jeremy moaned as Val bit his nipple as she began to play with his body again wanting Jeremy to start fucking her while speaking to his bride on the phone.

"Jeez honey, don't curse in a church." Rachel said, not realizing that Jeremy wasn't even paying attention to her.

"What? Oh yeah, sorry baby, just excited is all." Jeremy said, as he tried to signal to Val to stop so that he wouldn't accidently get caught, but this just turned on Val even more.

"Me too, sweetie" Rachel said, loving that Jeremy is as excited as her, but not knowing that someone other than her is causing that excitement.

"I wish I could see you sweetie" Rachel said to her future husband on the line.

Seeing this as a good time to express his thoughts, Jeremy said as he wrapped Val's hair around his hand and brought her to his face and said, "I fucking cannot wait until I pound you tonight in the honeymoon suite." With that he kissed Val hard knowing that she knew he was talking to her.

Rachel on the other hand didn't know that, and began to blush, "Jeremy, what's gotten into you? Don't worry sweetie, a few more hours, and we will be in our room as husband and wife." Rachel said, thinking it was the most romantic thing she said, but didn't realize that her future husband who was busy shoving his tongue down her maid of honor's throat didn't hear it.

Val pushed Jeremy off of her so he could continue his conversation with his bride.

"Uh yeah me too baby." Jeremy responded back, having no idea what Rachel just said.

It seemed to work, because Rachel continued speaking, "I'm just nervous a bit sweetie, I can't find Val anywhere. Have you seen her?"

"Val?" Jeremy answered, which made Val look up.

"Yeah, I've seen her." Jeremy said, as Val put his finger in her mouth and took off his engagement ring with her teeth, and spat it to the floor.

He shook his head and mouthed, "You naughty girl", as he gave her a devilish grin.

"Oh great, where is she?" Rachel asked, feeling relieved that her maid of honor was in the church; although, Rachel wouldn't be relieved if she knew what her maid of honor was doing in the church, or should I say, WHO the maid of honor was doing.

"She's on top of me." Jeremy said not focusing on the conversation but on the fact that Val was now giving him a blowjob while in the 69 position with her pussy right over his chest

Val stopped when he said that, and turned back to face him, which caused Jeremy to realize what he just said.

"What?" Rachel asked, confused at what her fiancé just said.

Thinking on his feet, or more like his cock, Jeremy said, "you know sweetie, she's on the 2nd floor." Jeremy smiled to Val, and she went back to sucking his cock.

Jeremy laid his head back and continued speaking to his future wife on the phone while getting a blowjob from her best friend.

"Oh okay, why is she there?" Rachel asked.

"I don't know sweetie" Jeremy said as he began thrusting his cock in Val's throat, "You know how Val is, she's a slut, she's probably fucking one of the groomsmen." Jeremy smiled and moaned as Val bit his cock, knowing that he shocked her with that statement.

Val lifted her head and said "Half right." And went back to sucking Jeremy's cock.

"Shhh...." Jeremy whispered not wanting Rachel to hear Val's voice.

Seeing Jeremy was hard again and ready to fuck, Val got off of Jeremy, went to the door, and braced herself, with her ass sticking out to Jeremy.

"Yeah, you are probably right sweetie." Rachel said. "She is such a mess. I hope she finds a man who treat her like how she deserves to be treated, someone like you."

"Fuck me!" Val screamed, not really caring if Rachel could hear her or not. The way Jeremy was acting and speaking, turned her on so much, and the thought of getting fucked while he is on the phone with Rachel, made her so wet she was squirting just from how horny she was.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Jeremy shouted as he got off the bed and headed straight to Val with the phone still in his hand.

"Honey, are you okay, why are you cursing so much?" Rachel asked, concerned at her fiancé for acting not like himself, but almost a stranger.

"Sorry babe, I just am agreeing with what you are saying, but I am just really excited." Jeremy said as he smacked Val's ass hard, which made her scream in pain and pleasure, and then he stuck his cock in her tight ass.

Both Jeremy and Val screamed from the pleasure, "Fuck!"

"Honey, who was that?" Rachel asked, concerned that someone might be in pain.

"Who was what baby?" Jeremy asked as he pounded Val with all of his strength.

Jeremy began to breath hard, as he concentrated on giving Val the pounding of her life. He placed the phone to his hear and held it with his shoulder while he grabbed Val's ass with both of his hands and pounded her with such force, that Rachel could hear the smacking and slapping sounds Jeremy's cock and balls were making when hitting Val's tight ass.

"Honey, Jeremy, hello? What's that smacking noise? Is everything alright?" Rachel asked, concerned that her fiance was hurt.

"Oh fuck, hey baby, sorry I forgot you were there." Jeremy said as he pounded the shit out of Val.

Val used all her strength not to scream in ecstasy.

"Forgot? How'd you forget, we were in the middle of a conversation?" Rachel asked, confused at what her fiance was doing that would make all of that noise, the heavy breathing sound, and make him forget that he was in the middle of the conversation with her.

If she wasn't madly in love, she would have figured it out, but being in love makes you blind and stupid to what is happening right in front of you.

"I'm sorry baby, grrr... I'm just in the middle of something." Jeremy said as he lifted Val's left leg, and stuck his cock in her ass even more, until the whole cock was in there.

"Ahh fuck me!" Val screamed, not being able to control herself even more.

Luckily, Jeremy had a feeling this would happen and covered the phone with his other palm just in time, so that Rachel didn't hear Val screaming.

"Why are you out of breath?" Rachel asked, wanting to make sure her Jeremy wasn't having a panic attack regarding the wedding.

Getting irritated from hearing his fiancé's voice, and wanting to fully enjoy fucking Val, Jeremy said, "Baby, listen, I really need to finish this so I can cum soon."

Val laughed when she heard the way Jeremy said "cum".

"I will see you at the altar, okay, sweetie" Jeremy said with a devilish grin on his face, "and don't worry about Val, I'm sure she will cum real soon too."

"Got that right!" Val said as she thrusted back at Jeremy, hornier than ever

Before Rachel could say anything and ask what that noise was, Jeremy hung up the phone, threw it aside, and placed both hands back on Val's ass, and plowed her so hard, he felt like his dick would fall off.

"Fuck, she was going to stay on the line the whole damn time, we're not even married, and she's already nagging." Jeremy said.

"Don't you worry about your bride, baby, you just continue fucking me." Val said loving how with each thrust, Jeremy was dreading Rachel more and more.

"What wife?" Jeremy asked as he wrapped Val's hair around his hand and fucked her more and more.

People stopped in the hallway while Jeremy and Val were fucking against the door.

Jeremy and Val knew, but continued fucking anyways. Jeremy knew it wouldn't be his bride, because even though he hung up on her, Rachel wouldn't break tradition by coming over to him and having him see her in her wedding dress.

The people stood there and jumped and left when they heard both Jeremy and Val screaming from the climax they both brought on.

"Ahh fuck yeah baby!!! Fuck yeah!!! Whooohh!!!" Jeremy screamed in ecstasy.

"Yes, baby, yes!!!!!! You are a God!!!!!" Val screamed out loud, causing some of the practitioners to make a cross with their fingers at the blasphemy that they just heard.

After the orgasms subsided, silence filled the room and the hallway.

After about 10 minutes of just laying on the floor, both naked and covered in sweat, Jeremy and Val got up and began to clean themselves up.

"Fuck, do I smell like cum and sex to you?" Jeremy asked as he grabbed a towel and began to wipe the cum and sweat off of his body.

Jeremy and Val looked at each other and began laughing.

"Just a bit." Val said as she wiped herself off as well.

"Fuck, I guess I should shower first." Jeremy said.

"Smart thinking." Val said, "I will take your shirt to the nun, and have her sew new buttons on it. It will be ready by the time you are out of the shower."

"Thanks baby." Jeremy said as he grabbed Val's ass, brought her towards him, and kissed her passionately. Both were standing naked, with Val having placed her hand on Jeremy's chest, and Jeremy's hand on her ass, squeezing.

Val put on her dress, which caused Jeremy to have another hard on, grabbed his shirt, and said, "I can't wait for the reception." With that she blew him a kiss, and walked out of the room.

Smiling as she closed the door behind her, knowing that she just found her perfect match, and he was under her nose the whole time.

Jeremy looked at the door, grabbed a towel, and headed inside the bathroom that was in his room.

Jeremy stopped in front of the mirror, looked at himself, drenched in sweat, his chest, muscles, and abs being shown to their best from the workout he just had.

He smiled a big smile, and said "Fuck, I cannot wait until I get her into that honeymoon suite."

"Fuck yeah." Jeremy moaned as he entered the shower, happy to be getting married so that he can continue to fuck Val while his wife remains oblivious.

Being good is okay for some, but being bad is so much more fun.

To be continued

clarkville
clarkville
141 Followers
12