All Comments on 'Fucking the Neighbour's Wife'

by flipper75

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Another 1* baboon! Does LIT not have ANY standards?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Giving this idiot a "1" degrades baboons.

And, no, LW has zero standards because those who select the postings are blubbering fool themselves.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500about 9 years ago
A little rushed, but what the hell

I always enjoy wife fuck stories. Next time let them be alone so they won't have the external detractions. I want her to get a good long enjoyable fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nuther 1 star

for getting more LW more ad more worthless daily

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Cheaters...

Cheater will be always cheaters...No matter if they are male or female...This cheater told the story as if he had a great achievement: he cheated his wife, he cheated his friend in his birthday and not a sign of a little remorse? Did he loved his wife? If she was the one cheating with his friend would he be so happy with it? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a shit , another cheating story.

Fucking your neighbors wife , newly married. This is so sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Seems like a part 2 is probably planned, but even so the ending was very rushed.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Sterling description of action but...

but to take things to next level , the fears, the tears feelings of guilt should be described. Otherwise this is a stroke story for for sociopaths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Without emotion cheaters-more cheating-high likely catching by other spouse

And they will live for more years side by side. Yes one cheating action without STDs or after DNA test may be covered action to other spouses forever. However these two without emotional cheaters will fuck many times in the future........more and more cheating occsasions will go to catch them by his wife or her husband. Either his wife or her husband discover them the secret will not be secret to the other spouse.

These without emotion cheaters will end with high % divorce, because the reconciliation is low possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amusing moralists

It is amazing to me that so many guys with probably real, and probably very painful experiences of infidelity in their lives would want to come here and moralize on the subject. These guys are so damaged that they lose sight of the fact that these stories are fantasies. Who knows, maybe they're so damaged that they don't feel it right that others should even have fantasy lives, much less ones involving "loving wives." Psychiatrists tell us that a full, guilt-free fantasy life can be a healthy part of a healthy person's sex life and over all psychological well being. The moralistic critics here seem to not know, or are hostile to this idea. Who knows? In any case it's clear that they feel a need to transfer their pain to others through, overly moralistic comments. Now that, clearly, is not healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What a horrible act of betrayal to their spouse and their friends. This is how people wind up dead and in prison. Not only did they do this they with all friends around they did it on the poor bastards birthday. What a dick he is and what a total whore , slut pig , cunt she is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is this typical?

Two women in their 20s, no jobs, no kids. What to they do all day? They wish for things they have not got. Maybe Chris should have ended up with Kathy to round off the evening and make the swap.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
Not That Bad For Your First Time!

A little advice from one who stood in your shoes about two years ago--pay close attention to anyone, Anon or Member, who tells you what they did or did not like about your story. The ones who say things like, "This is a piece of shit, or another no-talent baboon," ignore and go back to writing. Personally, I never delete such comments; I think the world ought to be blessed with their wisdom. Let others judge just who the baboon really is, I just go back to trying to do better next time.

Now, about your story--Your writing craft wasn't bad enough to raise any red flags with me. That could mean I'm just easy to please. I do have problems with the style; for some reason you made it sound more like a journal than a drama. Maybe work more dialog into the story, show us the action rather than telling us.

For a simple example use the dishwasher scene:

"They're in here." She bent forward to open the dishwasher.

I couldn't believe my eyes; her bare pussy was just inches away from my hand.

"Find what you wanted, yet?" She look back at me, with a look of desire, passion, or maybe just smart ass.

My hand seemed to have a mind of its own. Her butt was firm and she wiggled it, then bent farther, making it easier for my tongue to caress her overdeveloped clit....

Anyway, that might not be a good example, but it's the best I could come up with on short notice. It is probably worth just what it cost you, nothing, however a lot of good writers tried to help me when I was getting started, so I'm trying to follow in their footsteps. Not all of us are insecure in our sexual lives to the point we that we can't enjoy a good fantasy. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well.

Hell, every movie on tv in the last 75 years adultery is just a common experience and nobody even notices it, then out of the blue, porn addicts on this most site, are instantly transformed into holy ones. These guys commenting, their wives would be glad to get some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh.

She fucks a white man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the only comment I can add

some of the readers and responders are old dubbers like myself.. I remember well our 20's and I can say with a high degree of accuracy this was a more common happening than some YOUTH would think

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Almost all actions begin as forethought. Imagning preceeds doing.

So the act of cheating on your spouse begins as simply, thinking about it. Imagining it. Imagining how exciting, fun, thrilling such a fling, tryst, hookup could be, then, probably would be. So someday, when the opportunity presents itself, or you kind of manipulate events to present the opportunity, you find yourself fucking another person, betraying your spouse or exclusive partner. And maybe that's as far as it ever goes. Or maybe it is the beginning of the end of your relationship, self-respect, and your reputation. And it all started as an imagined event, a fantasy.

So I suggest that if you really enjoy fantasies about adultery, especially fantasies that glorify or exult adultery, its time to reevaluate your marriage. That's not about morality, its about you and your partners happiness and well being. Nothing wrong with changing, or correcting, direction, or partners. There's a lot wrong with deception, betrayal, and cruelty. And those acts almost always lead from some misguided fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Erotic Coupling

Not moraly, but clean sex fantasy is Erotic Coupling hub! In LW the readers are curiouse what is the future of these pairs after 1-5-10 years...........

BTW DNA test for the children. In USA 15% of the kids are bastards so this story is very good thinking about DNA tests at young kids for young bachelors and young husbands to be important because DNA is 99.99% sure.

Second thinking the diagnostic industry introduced many types sperm detection kits, which is very good for home usage, easy to use to detect sperm traces at vaginal fluid, woman body, dresses (panty) etc. Not only for bachelors, young husbands but long time husbands too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So what happens tomorrow. Your stories are too short

Please finish these half stories, and make them at least 2-3 pages bring us up to date with the characters.

flipper75flipper75about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback

Sorry if my writing skills aren't up to scratch. This was my first attempt. I didn't appreciate the abusive negative comments though. If you didn't enjoy the story just say so and be constructive in your criticism. There's no need to be abusive to someone new. To all those who wrote rude and insulting posts its fairly obvious you have issues.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500about 9 years ago
Keep posting your stories

Keep posting your stories and forget about the negative anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The morality police...

are running rampant with this one. While a nine page story about a woman stoned on coke fucking her brother gets cheers. Go back to church and listen with glazed eyes to the 60 year old priest who's been raping boys for decades rant from his pulpit of lies about how the world is in a tailspin because of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I had the feeling...

...that the wives were in on it after hubby slightly overheard their sexy talk.

Anyway, this was a very good start, Flip. I can tell you fo' sure what would have given this more dimension for me. And that would be more breathless worry and furtive sneaky goings on with the cheating wife. You know? What's going on inside her weltering, steamy mind? This little cheaty chick didn't have any depth to her. Maybe she could have a flashback how the neighbor boy sprayed a load in her face back in her school days or something...ha ha, anything that would show her sexy origins.

Excuse me, I have something to take care of...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good short story. You cold take this in any number of hot directions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good effort

You should write another chapter. Unfortunately, there are some immature arseholes who make negative comments, probably because they have no writing talent of their own. I stopped submitting stories because of them as I couldn't be bothered with the hassle. Try not to let them bug you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope Chris gets a chance to fuck Kathy; then all will be will in swapping heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Neighbours son fucked me

Our neighbours had a bar ba cue and my husband brought me. He got me to wear a low tight blouse, very short mini,hold up steamed stockings and high heels. The blouse slowed my large breasts breast's and cleavage,the mini nearly my pussy. Their son was sitting and he pulled me onto his lap,I felt his semi erect cock against my g string and one hand ran across my boobs. His other hand was on my thigh and he ran it up my leg under my mini across my pussy and he whispered, "I am going to Fuck you." I told him to behave and pushed his hand off my thigh,he pulled me against him and snogged me. I resisted but began to enjoy it and I opened my lips and he put his tongue in and he got up,took my hand and led me into their house. I looked over at my husband and he blew a kiss at me. Once in the house he took me to his bedroom and fucked me,making me come twice.During which time the bedroom door opened and my husband stood watching us Fuck. The neighbours son told my husband what a great Fuck I was as he returned to the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ahuh

Two marriages down the toilet and some serios emotional pain to come, reading this it comes across that chris is the only one that does not know what's going on. Kathy definitely knows and pushing hubby to fuck Helen and tha is so going to back fire when Chris catches on and marriage ends and Kathy finds her husband wants to be with Helen. Three shite people and one dumb cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Fast need more

Make a sequel pls and try not to rush the story,make the seduction part longer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous