Fucking With Strangers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I asked why his reply surprised me. "Well as you know after a while the shine goes off most marriages and the sex tends to dry up." Although I agreed with him that hadn't been the situation with my marriage where we were having great sex right up to the night I found out he had been having yet another affair with a girl young enough to be his daughter.

As we cuddled each other in the back of the Rangerover with both of us semi-naked he brought up the subject again.

"I see" I said, not really getting it at all.

"We did other things though to rekindle it."

"And what were they?" I'd asked.

Paul went on to explain that they had joined a circle.

"A circle, what's that, witches?"

He laughed. "No some call it swinging."

He explained that is was a very discrete 'club' where any new entrant had to be proposed and seconded. Potential new members then had to meet a sort of committee and then the membership voted and could blackball anyone. "Just like a golf club" he said cupping my breast and raising my hopes a bit.

*

It was just as Paul had explained. I went along to a meeting that was held each three months or so, met the committee and fortunately was not black-balled. I paid my thousand pounds joining fee and my thousand first year subs. The money was used for hiring premises for such meetings as this and for the occasional party or orgy as Paul explained it. At those, a number of young male and female models who the members could have sex with were brought in. The main function of the circle was as a sort of dating agency where couples could find like-minded couples and then meet to do as they wish, usually at one or the other's home, but sometimes in a hotel.

Naturally, when Paul had first introduced the idea I had rejected it, well actually I didn't do that, I just didn't react. Over what must have been a three or four week period each time following sex as I lay in his arms, naked when in bed or with my breasts bare if in his car, he kept returning to the topic and slowly he raised my interest until finally I agreed to attend the meeting. I could hardly believe that in such a short period, probably three months, I had gone from being celibate to becoming a potential swinger.

I guess there must have been a number of reasons, but the main one really was as Paul put it "Why not?" We talked it through and I couldn't argue with his logic. I wanted and needed sex, I didn't want involvement, I didn't fancy one night stands with strangers and I enjoyed meeting new people. "As you know everyone is carefully vetted and, just like a golf club, for better or worse Amanda, they are all people like us."

Our first 'date' was with a couple in their early fifties Steve and Cassy. They lived in Bexleyheath just outside London to the south east and were happy for us to visit them. "Let's have dinner, see what happens and if you wish stay the night," Paul said that Steve had told him.

"There's never any pressure, particularly on newcomers" he'd explained. "If we get there and any one of us changes their mind, that's fine, there'll be no hassle." He went on to explain that Steve and Cassy had been members for years and had been one of the founding couples. They do a lot to make the circle successful and most new couples or individuals, like you my dear, date them first.

I was hellishly nervous as Paul drove his new Jag through Blackwall Tunnel and along the busy A2 the next Friday evening. I had felt awful as I packed Sara off to her father's telling her that I was visiting a girl friend to play golf, she still didn't know about Paul.

We pulled into the in and out driveway of the double fronted, detached Victorian house just off the centre of Bexleyheath at eight in the evening. Both of them opened the house door before we were out of the car and they greeted us like old friends. Cassy pecked both of us on the cheek, Steve did the same to me and he and Paul shook hands. They ushered us in to their nicely appointed house that was very Victorian inside in both decor and furniture, it was lovely.

Steve was quite tall, over six feet and was nicely slim with a full head of dark hair flecked strongly at the side with grey. He wore glasses, but had blue eyes and a nice square jaw. His teeth had probably been whitened and he had a lovely, Hollywood like, smile. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with a button down collar that had the top and two other buttons undone at the front showing a fair chest covering of hair. He was wearing tan chinos and loafers with no shoes. Overall I was impressed.

Cassy was the sort of woman who is described as a willowy blonde. She was wearing a long sleeved, white top that buttoned up the back. It was a sort of a tee shirt and was high at the neck and she wore it outside the blue denim mini skirt that ended half way down her long, slender, tanned legs. She was wearing mid height heeled sandals and she looked fabulous. Her almost straight silver blonde hair fell onto her shoulders and as she moved it became clear she wasn't wearing a bra.

Paul was also wearing chinos, blue ones with a white Ralph shirt and a thin, beige linen jacket. Since we'd been together he had let his brown hair grow longer, just beneath his collar, he looked good.

I was wearing a white, silk blouse that buttoned all the way up the front and black leather trousers, with self support stockings and high heels. As usual I was wearing my chestnut coloured hair down in its unkempt, just pulled through a hedge backwards look.

"As it's still warm let's have a drink on the terrace" Cassy said as Steve uncorked a bottle of champagne.

Considering that we were strangers who were probably about to have sex the atmosphere was surprisingly light. We chatted easily about lots of things varying from the X Factor and I'm a Celebrity get me out of Here to the war In Afghanistan and to the World Cup In South Africa. We got on really well and by the time we'd finished the bottle and were sitting down to dinner with Steve and me opposite each other with Cassy to my right and Paul my left, it was almost as if we were old friends.

We had a delicious roquet salad with parmesan bacon and mushrooms to start followed by baby lamb chops and minted potatoes with strawberries for desert, simple but lovely. The Sauvignon Blanc flowed well with all of us favouring that to the Merlot. By the time dinner was finished and we moved to a sitting room I was feeling quite mellow, actually slightly tipsy, which I guess was the plan to loosen all of our inhibitions. I was not so tipsy, though, to accept a digestif and stayed on wine rather than the Cognac that the men chose.

I had wondered since this had been set up just how the sex would be introduced and had assumed that there would be a clear change from strangers to lovers, a definite break point where somebody would sort of say 'Ok now for the second part of the evening, sex.'

Of course it wasn't like that.

As we left the table, Steve walked beside me and slid his arm round my waist. When we got to the dimly lit sitting room with low music playing, he pulled me into his arms and we danced. The transition was as simple and straightforward as that. Cassy and Paul did the same.

It took little time for Steve's hands to be running up and down my back and onto my bum or for my fingers to run through his hair. But soon we were both caressing each other as we swayed on the spot dancing. I really couldn't believe how the sheer mood and atmosphere of the situation simply took me over. It seemed so perfectly natural to be in Steve's arms, pulled close to him his obvious erection growing against my stomach. It felt common place to have this virtual stranger's hands squeezing my bum and running up and down the backs and side of legs. It felt perfectly ok for me to hold and stroke him, to run my fingers through his hair, to press my breasts against his chest and to not move my stomach away from the long, hard object pressing against me. It also felt perfectly proper for the man I had arrived with, my current partner and lover to be experiencing a similar situation with Cassy. I looked over Steve's shoulder and saw that they were a little ahead of us for that man who had brought me here had pulled the hem at the back of Cassy's mini skirt up so that his hands were squeezing the bare, perfectly formed orbs of her bum. I found that to be a hugely erotic sight.

Steve's lips brushed across my cheek and rested on mine. He kissed me softly, his lips felt nice.

"Is this ok Amanda?"

"Yes" I murmured parting my lips as his met mine and he kissed me.

He kissed well and soon I was forgetting that he was a stranger. It certainly didn't seem like it and it certainly didn't seem to matter. It was just as though I was kissing someone I knew, Paul for instance. I was relaxing and I kissed him back, just as his hand found my breast. That made me jump, but not with anything other than pleasure.

I saw over his shoulder that Paul and Cassy were laid out on the settee. Her skirt was well up her legs and I could see in the dim light that Paul had pushed her top up and was kissing her bare, small breasts. Paul's white shirt was open and pulled out from his trousers. The sight of them as Steve squeezed my breasts and pressed his lovely erection against me even harder really got me going.

I willingly let Steve pull me down onto the other large sofa and just as willingly welcomed his hand inside my blouse.

"You comfortable with this?" He asked.

"Yes Paul, its fine" I answered honestly.

"And you ok to go further?" He whispered as his fingers slid into my bra in a similar way to which Paul had been in there many times.

I realised he was really asking about us having sex. 'Shit' I thought. 'He's asking if he can fuck me.' That seemed strange. Someone I had known for all of two hours asking that. But it didn't seem wrong. In a way joining this circle had been the catalyst in changing my views on sex. In the past the idea of having sex with a stranger would have been abhorrent and I would have rejected it out of hand and told myself not to be so ridiculous. Now, I asked myself 'Why not?"

"You ok in here with them or would you prefer privacy?"

I hadn't thought that we would do it in the same room as them, but the idea exited me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked as he undid the buttons on my blouse.

"I'll go wherever you wish Amanda, but I would adore making love to you as they watch us and we watch them" he diplomatically replied as, quite expertly he undid the clasp of my bra.

I sat up straight as he slipped my bra off. I guessed something similar had taken place on the other settee, for Cassy was down to her panties and Paul was removing his trousers. I undid the button at the top of the zip on my trousers and then pushed that down.

"Stand up Amanda" he whispered undoing his own zip and pushing his trousers off; I was surprised and I have to say excited to see that he was naked under them. Naked and beautifully hard.

I stood close to him and felt a marvellous buzz as he pulled my leather trousers down. I stepped out of them and momentarily had an enormous buzz as I saw that both Paul and Cassy were looking at me standing just a few feet from them in just my black, silk thong. I smiled at them seeing that they were both naked.

It really was one of the most erotic times of my life.

To be fucked by a stranger as the sounds of his wife being fucked by my partner was an awesome turn on and to be absolutely truthful I loved every moment of it.

As Steve wiggled me back onto the sofa clad in just the thong I could see my lover and Steve's wife standing naked kissing deeply. Seeing her hand wrapped round Paul's cock as mine had been so many times was so stirring to me that without thinking I grabbed Steve's. Feeling rather bad about it I did think that his was thicker and slightly longer than Paul's.

He was now on top of me, but my attention was, amazingly, more drawn towards the other two than to what we were doing.

I stared over Steve's shoulder as I heard Cassy grunt. "Oh yes."

Paul was lying between her long, slender legs. She had raised them and wrapped them round his waist and the grunt had clearly resulted from Paul entering her just as her husband had me. Steve was fully up me, but incredibly I had hardly felt him slide into me so absorbed was I by watching the other two now very evidently fucking. I had never seen a couple have full sex in real life. Sure I'd seen it in porn films, but they were nothing at all like hearing and seeing Paul and Cassy getting it on so quickly and enthusiastically. It was wonderful.

Steve was moving nicely in and out of me as at the same time he squeezed my boobs and the cheeks of my bum while I felt his cheeks and his balls between his legs from behind.

It was this fantastic cocktail of being fucked, fondling my current lover and watching my real lover and Chrissy shagging that so excited me and made me cum twice in quick succession.

To be continued, very shortly

12