Queen of Spades

Story Info
Virgin discovers her female family member's secret.
6.6k words
4.36
92.3k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Virgin discovers her female family members secret.

Note 1: This is a Nude Day 2021 Contest Story, so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to The Well Dressed Wolf for this twisted idea.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing.

Queen of Spades

"Why can't I ever go along?" I asked, the same question I'd been asking every week since I'd turned eighteen a few weeks ago... and far more than a few times before I turned eighteen.

"Soon," Mom promised, just like she'd said for the past few weeks, dressed in a red dress and black nylons. I always found it odd Mom got all snazzed up just to go play cards.

"You say that every week," I complained, having been told for over a year I couldn't come because I wasn't eighteen, which made no sense, since it was just a weekly card game of Spades. A game I'd been playing with my immediate family for years.

"Yes, but I really mean it," Mom said.

"Promise?" I asked, loving the game, and wanting to become part of this weekly family girl fest... Mom, Auntie, Grandma and Great Grandma all regulars.

"Yes, Jamie honey," Mom said.

"Great, I can't wait," I said. Yes, I'm kind of nerdy. Most eighteen-year-olds wouldn't beg to attend a weekly ladies only card game night, especially since they'd be the only one there under thirty-five or so... but I just loved the game. I also loved spending time with my family. I was even looking forward to getting the Queen of Spades tattoo that every female family member had inked on their lower back. I mean there probably wasn't another family anywhere that loved the game of Spades like ours did.

"Me neither," Mom smiled, "in fact, we're planning a special night for you very soon."

"Really?" I asked, unable to hide my excitement.

"Yes, soon you'll not only become a member of the Spades Club, but you'll be the newest Queen of Spades."

"Does that mean I'll get the tattoo?" I asked, there just being something cool and oddly sexy about that tattoo... plus, I wanted to be just like my Mom, Aunt, Grandma and Great Grandmother.

"Well, that goes without saying," Mom assured me.

"Can I get it tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't know," Mom said. "I'll think about it."

"Okay," I said.

"I need to go, I mustn't be late," Mom said, glancing at the clock.

"Have fun," I said.

"I always do," Mom replied before giving me a hug.

Once she left, I went upstairs to finish my English essay and study for my math test.

An hour later, my essay completed, I went to pull my textbook and math notes out of my backpack, when I realized I'd left the entire backpack at Grandma's house earlier in the day when I'd stopped by for a visit, and to pick up the baking she'd done for tomorrow's bake sale at school for the debate club... because I'm cool enough to be a member of the debate club. (I know, most girls would think it cool to be a cheerleader or something, but I'm not most girls.)

I sighed. I knew Grandma would be away at the weekly Spades game wherever it was being held this week, so I grabbed a spare key and drove over.

I was surprised to see a bunch of vehicles parked near her house, so I assumed the Spades game was at Grandma's this time, although there seemed to be far too many cars for a single card game. Could they be holding a Spades tournament?

I walked up to the door, figuring I'd just say hi, grab my backpack, and head back out. So I opened the door and said, "Sorry, I'm just here to...." but stopped mid-sentence, since I was suddenly staring not at a game of Spades, but a massive orgy! Tits and asses and hard cocks everywhere, and hardly any clothing!

"Jamie," Mom gasped, wearing nothing but nylons, and she was being double penetrated by two large black men.

I was speechless as I stared at my Mom taking two men's dicks into her pussy and ass... neither of them my father's.

The men didn't stop fucking her as I looked around, and realized that every man there was black. And all the women, many of whom I knew, were white. My Grandma was on all fours sucking a black cock while getting fucked by another one from behind.

A woman I didn't recognize who had to be in her eighties, was bent over the dining room table, the same table I'd just removed the baking from a couple hours ago, by a massive black man, and she was moaning like crazy.

Three larger women were all taking turns sucking a younger skinny black guy.

Then I saw my Great Grandma riding a black man, although I couldn't see the black man at all... only my almost eighty-year-old Great Grandma riding his dick... with it in her ass!

"Jamie, come with me," Mom said, now on her feet and no longer with two dicks inside her, as she took my hand and hurriedly led me upstairs, where I saw Mrs. Walker, my English teacher, being roughly face fucked, and obviously too engaged to realize her star student was witnessing her being used.

Passing the bathroom, I glanced inside to see a very obese black man pissing on my neighbour Mrs. Decker, a large Latina, who I'd thought until this moment was a complete prude.

"Holy fuck," I gasped, as my Mom pulled me into Grandma's bedroom... which ironically was empty.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Mom asked, still completely naked except for the thigh highs. She was demanding an explanation as if I were the one in the wrong!

"What on earth are you doing?" I countered, stunned that instead of her being embarrassed or defending herself, since I'd just caught her cheating on her husband, my dad, she was annoyed with me!

"This is a Spades party," she said.

"Yes, I already knew that, but I don't get it, since I didn't see any cards or card tables," I said. "And very few clothes!"

"The men are all black," Mom pointed out the obvious.

After a couple of seconds the light bulb flashed on and I said, "Aaah, you mean black like an Ace of Spades."

"There you go," she smiled for the first time.

"So this naked melee is obviously not a card game," I said, as I verbally processed the stunning truth.

"Nope," she said, "although this wasn't the way we wanted you to find out."

"So our ubiquitous tattoo is a symbol of this... party I guess you could call it... and not the card game?" I asked, as everything I thought I'd known was suddenly blowing up in my face. Which, in retrospect, made some sense... what kind of family gets matching tattoos for a game they like? For instance I've never seen a family with matching Monopoly tattoos.

"Nope, it's a symbol to declare a white woman is a dedicated slut for BBC," Mom said.

"You have a tattoo to celebrate your lust for big black cock?" I asked.

"You know what BBC stands for?" Mom asked, surprised.

"I watch porn," I said, trying to shock her and let her know I wasn't some prude. "A lot of porn, actually."

"You do?"

"Quite a bit of what I watch is BBC, actually," I admitted. Although I'd fantasized about being fucked many times, by many different men, and by a few women truth be told, there was just something especially hot and taboo about a huge black cock.

"Well, if we would have known that..." Mom chuckled awkwardly.

"Known what?" Great Grandma walked in, also naked except for a black garter belt and stockings, which was almost as shocking as my earlier seeing her with a dick in her ass... how many eighty-year-olds wear lingerie? And within view of their great granddaughter?

"What are you doing here?" Grandma asked, concerned, also naked except for red nylons, as she walked in and closed the door behind her.

"She watches BBC porn," Mom said.

"I left my backpack here," I answered Grandma.

"Well then, I guess it's time to have The Talk," Great Grandma said.

"The talk I wanted to have with her on her birthday," Grandma added, giving Mom a Look.

"I didn't think she was ready," Mom defended herself.

"If she was already watching BBC porn, she was ready," Grandma said.

"What talk? And I'm ready for what?" I asked, overwhelmed by what I'd witnessed and the fact that three of the women I loved the most, Aunt Jill being the fourth, which made me wonder where she was, were naked around me, and I'd witnessed them all having sex with black men. Only my Mom was cheating, since my Great Grandpa passed away when I was a baby, and my Grandpa on my Mom's side lived in Florida, moving there after the divorce a couple years ago.

"You'd better sit down," Great Grandma advised me.

"Okay," I said, sitting on the end of Grandma's bed.

"I need to sit as well," Great Grandma said, sitting down beside me. "Jack really worked me over."

"But you were the one doing all the work," I said, trying to fit in.

"True," she laughed, as she put her hand on my hand, "but at my age that position is a lot more work."

"So now you know our dirty secret," Grandma said.

"So this is what happens every Spades night?" I asked, attempting to process my whirlwind of shock.

"Yes, every Wednesday for the past hundred and sixty years," Great Grandma said.

"Pardon?" I asked. "I thought you said a hundred and sixty years."

"Yes, it wasn't always every Wednesday, but our ancestors started the Spades Club back when slavery was still a thing," Mom added.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, our great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great Grandmother, I may be off by a great or two, used to get fucked by her slaves," Great Grandma said.

"Then you are saying what I thought you were saying," I said, completely floored.

"And ever since then, the women in our family have been complete sluts for black cock," Great Grandma said.

"Every black cock," Grandma added. "For instance if we're walking down the street and a black man approaches us and asks us if we'd like to fuck, our answer is invariably 'Yes indeed!' Not that it happens all that much, but theoretically it's the case. And any black men who know we're members of the Spades Club may require our services whenever they like."

"What about Dad?" I asked.

"He knows everything, and sometimes we watch my sex videos together," Mom said. "All the men in our family have been cuckolds for that same hundred and sixty years."

"I don't believe it," I said, my Dad being an ex-NFL linebacker, and my elder brother currently a college football star.

"Your Dad has been sucking dick and taking it in the ass ever since his college days," Grandma blurted out.

"Mom!" my Mom rebuked her.

"We might as well tell her everything up front," Grandma shrugged. "She's going to find out eventually."

"Dad is gay?" I asked, unable to believe that.

"For BBC, yes," Mom nodded, figuring the cat was literally out of the bag.

"Dad sucks black men's dicks?" I asked, this still impossible to believe.

"He prefers taking it in the ass, actually," Grandma said, so casually and matter-of-factly it was just too surreal, "all the Walton men do."

"I can't believe it," I said, this just too much, yet why would any of them lie? Why would they invent such scandalous stories if they weren't true?

"It's the truth, honey," Mom said. "Every living Walton man or woman has been a complete submissive cock slut for decades, if they're old enough."

"I've been sucking BBC and taking it in my pussy and ass for sixty years," Great Grandma said rather proudly.

"And all of you accept this?" I asked, my pussy undeniably wet from what I'd seen and was hearing, yet I just couldn't process all of it properly.

"Accept?" Great Grandmother scoffed. "You think we should do no more than accept it? Shit, we're damn lucky to know who we are, and to have the privilege of being Queens of Spades."

"This must be a lot to take in," Mom commiserated with me.

"That's the understatement of all time," I said.

"Don't be overly dramatic," Great Grandma said, "it's obvious you were meant to join in on our excesses tonight. For one thing it's July 14, which is Nude Day, and what better day for you to cast aside your inhibitions and your clothing?"

I looked up as Grandma agreed, "We did plan to initiate you in a couple of weeks, but I guess Julia is right: there's no better time than today."

"Now?" Mom asked, alarmed.

"You've sheltered her far too long," Great Grandma said, clearly the one in charge here.

"Are you ready to become a woman?" Great Grandma asked me.

"What?" I asked, hearing the question, but stunned by it.

"In other words, is your pussy wet from everything you've seen and heard?" Great Grandma asked.

"What?" I repeated, once again hearing the question, again stunned by it.

Suddenly the door opened and Aunt Jill, dressed in all red lingerie and stockings, with her face coated in cum, asked, "What the fuck are you girls..." she began, before catching sight of me and stopping mid-sentence, "Oh."

"She happened to stop by to retrieve her backpack, and caught us all with black dicks in our holes," Great Grandma explained bluntly.

"Well, that answers the question of who the fresh meat the guys were talking about is, and the other question about when we're initiating her," Aunt Jill said. "And besides, it's Nude Day so everything's perfect!" not fazed by any of this.

"Isn't every Spades night Nude Day?" I joked.

"I suppose it is," Aunt Jill laughed.

"Except for lingerie," Grandma added.

"Well, of course," I smiled.

"You're sure it should be tonight?" Mom asked, apparently the only one concerned about my wellbeing.

"The boys are getting restless, and like I said, some of them saw Jamie, and well, you know how much they love blackening fresh white girls," Aunt Jill said, looking at me.

"Blackening?" I asked, even though it didn't take a genius to figure out what she meant... especially since I was a faithful viewer of various Black video series... with every black cock I'd ever seen in those videos just so big and perfect.

"Well, Jamie, are you ready?" Great Grandma asked.

"I don't know," I answered, which was true. I was a virgin. Was this the way I wanted to change that?

"Are you a virgin?" Grandma asked, noticing my tentative response.

"Yes," I answered.

"Sucked any dick?" Great Grandma asked, continuing her blunt line of questioning.

"Yes," I admitted, although it had only been for a couple minutes just last week, at a party for some of us chess geeks. (I was in both the debate and chess clubs.) It was Seven Minutes in Heaven, where he fingered me and I sucked him. We both came in a couple of minutes.

"Well, it's a start," Great Grandma said. "Ladies, prepare her while I go and entertain the boys until she's ready."

"I'm not sure I can do this," I said.

"Look," Great Grandma said. "You're a Walton, which means you're a BBC slut; it's in your DNA. Tonight, next week, next month, it's inevitable. Ask your Mom. She resisted the first time too, and now she only comes from being double penetrated by ten-inch black cocks."

"Grandma!" My Mom said, her cheeks so red I thought they might catch fire.

"Am I wrong?"

"No, but I don't think Jamie is ready to learn about her mother's twisted sex life," Mom objected, looking at me sympathetically.

"I've already seen you being double penetrated," I pointed out, trying to fit in just a little bit. "Are you going to tell me you didn't like it?"

"Jamie!" Mom gasped.

"Am I wrong?" I asked, glancing at Great Grandmother for her approval.

"That's the spirit," Great Grandma smiled. "I'm not going to say it again: get her kitted out, and have her downstairs ASAP."

"Okay," Mom nodded.

"Jamie, you'll love this," Great Grandma said. "I promise. Have I ever steered you wrong about anything?"

"No, you never have," I agreed, having always had a very close relationship with my Great Grandma, even more so than with Grandma, my Aunt or my Mom. I even looked more like her than anyone else.

"Good, so trust me about this," she said. "You're about to experience the sexual awakening of a lifetime."

"Okay," I nodded, curiosity and excitement beginning to override my shock and fear, and feeling compelled to do as she told me to, mainly because she'd most definitely earned my trust ever since I was a little girl.

"Come down with me Jill," Great Grandma said. "I think they'll need us both to keep the boys revved up."

"Oh, I think they already are revved up," Aunt Jill said, winking at me.

"So to be perfectly clear," I began, wanting to impress my elders, "I'm about to go down there so I can suck and get fucked by black dick?"

"Lots of black dick," Great Grandma said.

"Big black cock," Grandma added.

"Sorry, so starting again, I'm about to suck and get fucked by lots of big black cock, which is also called BBC," I corrected myself, and somehow saying those words out loud excited me, and made my wet virgin pussy tingle with anticipation.

"Exactly," Great Grandma nodded. "And you thought she wasn't ready, Karen."

"I've been fantasizing about sucking dick and getting fucked for some time, Great Grandma," I admitted, desperate to impress her.

"While we're at these parties, call me Julia," she instructed.

"Okay," I nodded, and Julia and Jill left.

"Are you sure about doing this?" Mom asked, a look of concern on her face.

"Honestly? Not really," I said. "But I'm a Walton, and if this is what a Walton woman does, then I'll do it."

"You don't have to," Mom said, as Grandma went to the closet.

"But I think I want to," I said, my pussy on fire, and I was incredibly curious, although equally terrified.

"You're a Walton, so you'll love it," Grandma said.

"I can't believe you're here tonight," Mom said, shaking her head as Grandma set out some black nylons and lingerie next to me.

"I can't believe what I witnessed down there," I said, "do you guys ever actually play Spades? I mean the card game?"

"Yes, at the G-Rated family gatherings when the kids come along," Mom said, as Grandma pulled me up off the edge of the bed.

"Get undressed," Grandma ordered me. "Completely."

"Words I never imagined hearing from my Grandma," I said, shaking my head, yet obediently pulling my t-shirt over my head.

"I know this is unorthodox," Mom said, being the calm, soothing voice throughout this entire surreal conversation. Both my Grandma and Great Grandma appeared very determined for me to accept my fate.

"That's an understatement," I said, as Grandma unclasped my bra. "This is weird."

"That's another understatement," Mom smiled playfully.

"Sweats too," Grandma instructed.

"So weird," I said, as I pulled my sweats down.

"Jesus Christ, Karen," Grandma snapped, "have you never taken your daughter underwear shopping?"

"These are comfortable," I defended her... and myself. I'd bought myself a thong a little while ago, since that's what a lot of the popular girls were wearing, but I hadn't found a piece of string wedged between my ass cheeks the least bit comfortable.

Grandma shook her head in dismay, "We're going shopping tomorrow," then she pulled my panties down and added, staring at my hairy vagina, "and a spa day."

"She's eighteen," Mom defended me.

"Exactly," Grandma said. "She should be waxed, or at least shaved, and wearing sexy undergarments at all times." She tossed my wet, comfortable panties aside and added with a playful, devious smile, "or going commando."

"Grandma, I've never seen this side of you," I said, now standing completely naked before my Mother and Grandma... feeling so awkward and uncomfortable.

"Oh, you haven't really seen anything yet," Grandma said with a wicked smile that implied much naughtiness.

"We all have dark sides," Mom said, still red cheeked and flustered.

12