All Comments on 'Full Circle'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jimmyj57jimmyj57over 9 years ago
Very enjoyable read

This story is very well writen and a good read the buildup was well pased and the end is very reveling that there is more to come . I look forward to more of this story please keep it going .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Not much to say but I really liked this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky son

Martin was one very lucky son to have all of the things we all desire a family and his mother as his wife. 8===D (|)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i love it a second chapter would be nice to read

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

I gave it 4 stars. It was kind of short, but sweet and erotic. I am not sure what I think about the mother masterbating while talking to her son on her phone after she had not seen him for 2 years. That sounds a bit unrealistic but she had obviously been thinking and dreaming about him as a lover...so meh.

I liked her turmoil in trying to decide what to wear, what to say to him, deciding what she wanted from him. That part felt authentic and real. The fact that they were barebacking and completely silent on the fact that they were probably going to get her pregnant struck me as a bit silly. I mean, I assume that since she mentioned to him on the phone that she was still fertile that it had to be at least a subconcious goal in the back of both of their minds?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mom tells him his cock belongs up inside her, and she sure as fuck got that right

Another excellent story of hot motherfucking from Mr. M. Young Martin is strongly drawn to his mother Ashley, physically as well as emotionally, as lots and lots of boys are drawn to their mom. Even hugging her gets the boy harder in his pants than he's ever been before, and mom notices it with pleasure as her juices run down her legs. But dumbass dad intervenes, and Martin feels he must leave home. Now the old fool is gone, and the son has returned to take his rightful place. In his mother's heart and between her thighs. Ashley's been using a dildo for her cuntal needs, but with her boy back she doesn't need any stupid toy anymore. Martin's got the real thing between his own legs--a hard young cock, bigger than his mother expected as she notes with delight, a real mommy-pleaser. He slides his cock up between his mother's legs and comes full circle. The boy is back where he started out. He came out of that cunt some 20 or so years before, and now he's back up inside it, filling and stretching his own birth canal. He fucks his mother. It's the best fuck by far that either of them has ever had. Ashley urges her son to blow his young balls right up her warm wet ever-loving cunt, and Martin does, as his mother cums like mad. It's the start of a fuck-fest that lasts for days. The boy fucks his mother bending her over the kitchen counter, pushing her up against the wall, in her bed at night, in the shower from behind--he just cannot get enough of his own mother's twat. Ashley marvels at the amount of warm creamy semen her boy's shot up into her. One particularly frisky sperm penetrates one of her fat complacent eggs, and Ashley is filled with happiness that her son's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. But she's worried that Martin might leave again. Not a chance in a million. That young motherfucker is bursting with pride. He's made his mom a mother again and a grandma at the same time, and himself a daddy to his own little brother or sister. The best life has to offer, and all due to the boy's penis and his mother's vagina.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Good story BUT

Great story BUT I felt the ending was a bit rushed. Was she pregnant or not or do we use our imagination. Still gave you 5 stars

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago

Sweet, tender and loving... classic Moondrift. 5 stars.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Piece Of Writing****

Thanks for sharing.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Loved It

Very loving and a wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous