Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

"And I you," Martin responded.

Ashley had not intended to admonish him, but the words came almost unbidden, "You should never have left me, it was cruel when I loved and needed you so much"

"Yes, it may seem that way," Martin agreed, but added, "Perhaps it had to be that way because we needed to find out what we really wanted. Let's sit down."

He led Ashley into the lounge and drew her down onto the divan and sat beside her.

"And have you found out what you want?" Ashley asked.

"Yes."

"And what is it you want?"

Martin paused before replying and then said, "It's strange because I've come full circle. I want what I've always wanted and yet I never thought I could have, and then at the very moment I found I could have it, it was snatched away."

Ashley snuggled close to him and said, "Perhaps we all have to go on a voyage of self discovery before we understand our true needs."

"And sometimes when we find out what we truly want, it's too late," Martin said. "We let our chances slip away or they are taken away from us."

Ashley reached up and putting her hands behind his head she said, "Perhaps it's a matter of time. patience and the chance of return," and then she kissed him.

Mother and son sat looking at each other searchingly until Martin asked, "Do you think the chance is here now?"

Ashley's genitals were engorged, her vagina flooding and her clitoris pulsing almost painfully. She kissed Martin again, flicking the tip of her tongue over his lips until he opened his mouth and her tongue entered and explored. She felt Martin's hand slip inside her peignoir and close over one of her breasts.

The kiss ended and again they looked at each other and Ashley said, "Does that answer your question darling?"

"Yes," Martin breathed.

"Are you sure it's what you want Martin, because once it's done there can be no going back for people like us," Ashley said solemnly.

"It's what I've come home for," Martin replied.

There was silence for several moments, and then Ashley said in a hushed but fervent tone, "Shall we find out if we have come full circle my love?"

* * * * * * * *

They were alone and there was nothing or anyone to stop the progress of their love except the enormity of the deed itself. What happened however was strangely quiet as if they were dealing with sacred things, which perhaps they were?

It might be supposed that their first sexual coupling would be frenetic and over quickly, but it was not so. There were no great uproars or screams, no wailing or shrieks, just whispered words of love and gentle groans of ecstasy and the occasional outcry as mother and son relished each other.

Martin began by slowly removing Ashley's peignoir as if enjoying the gradual revelation of his mother's body, and when she was naked he gazed at her and said, "You're so lovely mother."

"Let me see you," Ashley said in a voice like trees whispering in a gentle breeze.

Martin rose and Ashley with him. She helped him undress and as he stood naked before her she surveyed him, and then taking his erect penis in her hand she said, "I never knew it was so big."

Martin's response was to press her back onto the divan and sitting beside her he cupped her breasts with his hands and said, "I always knew these were lovely."

He leaned over her and caressing one breast he sucked the nipple of the other relishing the first taste of his mother. Ashley held his head to her and stroking his hair she gave herself up to his caresses.

From her breasts Martin began to kiss and lick his way down her body as if making his mark on her - taking possession of her, and when he reached her mons he dropped to the floor on his knees and moved Ashley so that he was between her thighs.

For a few moments he stroked the lips of her vulva with his finger and then leaned forward and kissed them. With his fingers he parted the lips and began to lick her soft pink inner lips.

Ashley had never experienced cunnilingus before, and had it been any other man, even Arthur, she might have been repelled, but with Martin it seemed like the most natural thing in the world to submit to his tonguing stimulation; his desire to taste and smell her femaleness.

It began like a far off tremor that as it approached made her body tense. It seemed to hang back for a while and she began to tremble, then suddenly it was upon her, and for the first time she cried out, "Oh God...oh God..." and she began to writhe in ecstasy as her orgasm moved to its climax.

Martin, his tongue circling her clitoris, had to hold on to her thighs to stay in contact. At her climax she was frantically clutching at his head as if fearful he would stop, but he didn't stop until her orgasm subsided and then ceased.

Martin leaned back, his face, soaked with his mother's love juice, and moved her back to lie on the divan and Ashley in a voice that sounded as if it was far off said, "What have you done to me Martin...what have you done."

Martin, instantly troubled said, "What is it mother, did I hurt you, didn't you like it."

Ashley laughed weakly and said. "Silly boy, don't you realise you took me through hell to heaven."

Again, like most men, the deep mystery that is woman escaped him. He failed to understand the agony and ecstasy of a massive female orgasm, but he understood a little of it when Ashley said, "Will you always take me there?"

He made the only response he understood, "Yes mother, always."

* * * * * * * *

Martin's own needs were now urgent and Ashley understood this and extending her arms to him she said, "Come in me my darling."

Martin lay over her and Ashley took hold of his penis and guided it into her. As Martin felt his penis becoming immersed in that wet, warm, clinging paradise that was his mother's vagina he groaned, and Ashley sighed, "Oh my boy, my darling boy."

There was something different, a sensation she had not experienced with Arthur. It was as if Martin's penis belonged in her and she wanted to posses it, and I doing so posses all of him.

She felt the head of his penis touch the end of her tunnel and she clenched her vaginal muscle tightly round it as if she would suck the whole of her son into her. Martin groaned again and said, "I love you so much."

Ashley feeling as if she was being drawn into an all consuming haze of love responded, "I know darling.'

His penis still unmoving Martin kissed his mother, a long slow tongue searching kiss, while his hand fondled one of her breasts. When the kiss ended mother and son lay still, looking deep into each other's eyes and seeing there the love they had hoped to find.

Martin began to move in his mother, slowly at first as if to delay the inevitable orgasm and waiting for signs that his mother was ready for another orgasm. It couldn't last long. Martin began to move faster and more intensely in Ashley as she, feeling his rhythm, thrust against him.

As if to warn her Martin cried out, "I'm coming...I'm coming...I can't hold it back...I..."

"Yes darling...yes...let it go...in me put it in me...where it belongs...in me..."

Putting one hand under her buttocks and the other at the base of her neck, Martin dragged his mother onto his penis, and with a cry of, "Oh mother," he unleashed his seed deep into her.

Ashley, feeling the pulsation of her son's penis as he ejaculated into her, gave a wild cry of mixed anguish and ecstasy and gave herself up to her orgasm. There were a few frenetic moments as they clung to each other, thrusting to get Martin's sperm ever deeper into his mother.

The climatic moment came and then began to fade, first Martin, and then Ashley as she pleaded, "Don't stop darling...please don't stop...still coming."

Then it was over, or was it? There was a mixed feeling of contentment and yet a desire for more. Martin's penis was still in his mother's vagina and he showed no sign that he wanted to withdraw from her, nor did Ashley make any attempt to remove him.

There was a sensation that neither of them had ever experienced before, the sense that they had become one flesh, they belonged to and with each other.

Perhaps what neither of them could have expressed verbally was that they had experienced that most beautiful and profoundly satisfying of all sexual couplings, that between a loving mother and son. What they also could not express in words was the knowledge that it was to this fountain of love they would always return to slake their sexual thirst.

Yes, they had come full circle and now the circle was closed, and Ashley, feeling her son's penis growing and hardening again inside her, knew he was about to once more fill her with his young seed.

* * * * * * * *

The circle was closed, the deed done but not finished. Mother and son had no doubts about their future as lovers. Over the following week in Ashley's bed they copulated until they were finally, as dawn approached, exhausted and slept, usually facing each and still joined at the genitals.

The room was redolent of their love making and the bed marked with signs of their mingled fluids. But the bedroom was not the only place where they made love. Having discovered the wonder of mother and son sexual coupling they were unable to leave each other alone, whether vaginal penetration, fellatio, cunnilingus or mutual masturbation they had to give physical expression to their love.

Bath, shower, kitchen table, divan and even the laundry room were the locales for their actions.

At the end of the first week the sexual intensity had calmed down a little and they could begin to take up what we call "normal life" to some extent. What did not fade was the love and devotion they had for each other, which was just as well because there were testing times ahead.

From the very first time Martin had put his seed into her Ashley had the distinct feeling that he'd fertilised her. That of course needed to be confirmed, first by a missed period and then a doctor's report.

For all the love Ashley believed Martin felt for her, she wondered how he would feel about being the father of the child in her womb. But whether he stayed or fled from the responsibility he would leave something of himself behind, and Ashley knew she would not be alone again.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12