Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, now that's low." Pete laughed as he went for the bucket.

Sarah's eyes widened. "Oh, no, you wouldn't. Pete, you wouldn't."

Pete dropped the hose and shook his head innocently. "Me? How can you think such a thing?"

Sarah edged her way around the car as Pete picked up the bucket. He circled around behind her.

"You put that bucket down! Right now!" Sarah tried to sound serious, but a fit of giggling took over.

Pete rushed her and threw the water from the bucket at Sarah. She ducked and avoided most of the soapy water. She picked up the hose and caught Pete square in the crotch of his shorts with a stream of water.

"Oh, Petey. Did you have an accident?" Sarah's giggle had turned into full laughter, and tears ran from her eyes.

"Oh, you're going to get it now!" Pete laughed as he moved towards Sarah.

"No!" Sarah squealed. She squirted him once more with the hose before dropping it and running across the grass.

Laughing as she ran, Sarah could hear Pete right behind her. Her foot slipped on the wet grass as she tried to cut hard right. They ended up tumbling into a heap on the grass. Pete's arms were around her as they laughed. Their eyes locked and they both got quiet.

Pete moved his lips to Sarah's and kissed her. Her eyes opened wide momentarily in shock.

He pulled away from the kiss as he felt her body tense, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"No." Sarah shook her head. "It's okay. Kiss me again, I want you to."

---

Sarah set the table. She lit the two candles, which stood in the center of the table. It looked exactly how she wanted it to. A quick glance at the clock told her Pete would be here at any moment. The lasagna had just come out of the oven.

She checked her makeup in the mirror once more, and adjusted her hair. A blush formed on her cheeks. She felt like a schoolgirl primping for the boy. They had laid on the grass kissing. Sarah had been glad when his tongue had slipped through her lips. The familiar ache and warming had formed deep inside of her.

For a few moments on the grass, she would have let him take her right there. A nervous excitement grew inside of her tonight. Would there be a repeat tonight? Or had this afternoon been just an accident

The ringing of the doorbell interrupted her thoughts. Sarah opened the door and was impressed at the man standing there. In one hand, he held a dozen roses, and in the other, two bottles of wine.

"Come in." Sarah smiled. She was glad now she had opted to wear her black dress. Pete was wearing a pair of dark grey pants, grey sweater, and a grey tweed jacket. "You look very nice, Pete."

Pete gazed at Sarah. Her dress fit her perfectly, the material following her curves and clinging in all the right spots. "You look..." he smiled into Sarah's eyes. "Like the most beautiful woman in the world."

Sarah blushed. "Thank you, Pete."

She took the roses from his hand and pointed to the two bottles of wine. She smiled as she raised her eyebrows. "Planning on trying to get me drunk and taking advantage of me tonight?"

Pete blushed as he stammered. "N-n-no. I wasn't sure what you were cooking, so I brought a bottle of red and a bottle of white."

Sarah was surprised at what she had just said. "If you want, open the red, the corkscrew is in the drawer. We're having lasagna."

"This is really nice," Pete commented as he sat down.

"Thanks," Sarah beamed at the compliment. "I wanted to thank you for all the help you've been. I don't know what I would have done without you."

"You're welcome." Pete took a bite of the lasagna. "That's really good."

Sarah gave him a warm smile. "Thanks. I really love to cook. It's tough cooking for one."

"You can cook for me anytime." Pete shot Sarah a warm smile as took another bite.

They consumed the bottle of red, and half the bottle of white with dinner. The two of them sat on the couch, happy with life, and slightly giddy from the wine. A cool summer breeze wafted through the open windows, bringing the sweet scent of lilacs into the house.

A silence fell over of them as they listened to the soft music from Sarah's father's old stereo.

Sarah could feel a ticklish, tingly feeling in her stomach. There was something between them. She thought that because this was her house, she might have to make the first move. Summoning all of her courage, she took Pete's hand in hers. "About this afternoon."

"I know, I've been meaning to apologize." Pete's voice was quiet and he cast his eyes downward.

"No." Sarah took his hand and placed it on her breast. "I'm glad it happened and I want you to kiss me again."

Pete liked how her breast felt in the palm of his hand. He was surprised when he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. He leaned towards her and their lips brushed.

Sarah's mouth opened slightly as his tongue slipped over her lips. Their mouths began to move as their lips pressed tightly against the others. Pete's hand gently fondled her breast through the dress while Sarah's fingers ran through his hair.

Sarah felt her pulse quicken with the kiss. She liked the touch of his hand on her breast, firm, but gentle at the same time. A moan escaped from her lips as his mouth traveled to her neck.

Pete's fingers found her nipple trying to poke through the black material. The tips of his fingers stroked her taut nub in slow and gentle motions.

Since the broken engagement and subsequent graduation from college, Sarah had been involved in only a few relationships. Her unwillingness to fully consummate the sex act hadn't been an issue, especially after the men found out she was willing to use her skillful hands, and on occasion, her mouth to give them release. It wasn't that she was saving herself for marriage, a prospect which seemed to be less likely with each passing year. It was that she had been willing to give herself totally to the guy she had been engaged to, and had been betrayed.

Their kisses deepened. Pete's hands roamed over her dress, his fingers mapping her body.

Sarah liked his touch. There was a firmness to it she found exciting, and at the same time, a gentleness she found sensual. Sarah caressed his thigh, moving slowly towards his hip.

When her fingers grazed the bulge in his pants, he released a soft moan.

Sarah stopped his advance when he he began to reach under her dress and between her legs. "No, Pete, please..."

Pete looked confused. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." He was embarrassed. Inwardly he was kicking himself for moving too fast.

"No, Pete, you don't understand. I don't want it to be here." Sarah's hand caressed his cheek. She looked deep into his eyes. "I want to go upstairs. I want you in bed with me."

He kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "I'd like that."

After blowing the candles out, Sarah led Pete upstairs to her bedroom. There, she lit a single candle. A dim yellow glow made the room soft and warm.

Sarah slipped his jacket from his shoulders and hung it on a chair. Pete watched as she began to unbutton his shirt. He couldn't feel her fingers trembling with nervous excitement as she undid one button after another.

She unfastened his belt. She held her breath as she undid the button at the top of his pants and then unzipped his fly. His erection ballooned inside his underwear. Her hand slipped in and wrapped around his stiff manhood.

"You might want to take your boots off." Her whisper was husky. The sexual excitement was building in her. The warm dampness she had felt downstairs had given way to a hot wetness.

She watched as he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled one boot off, and then the other. Pete stuffed his socks into one of the boots. He stood up, and slipped his shirt off. Sarah took it and held onto it as he removed his pants.

Pete liked the feeling of her eyes on him as he removed his clothing. She took his pants from him, but her eyes were locked on the bulge in his underwear. He hooked his thumbs into the elastic waistband and removed them. He stood, his swollen cock pointing towards Sarah.

She smiled, and presented her back. "Unzip me."

He stepped forward, his fingers shaking as he took hold of the zipper and pulled it down. Sarah turned around and let the dress drop from her body. She liked the excitement in eyes as he drank in her near naked body. As she pulled her panties down, she looked at Pete. "You saw me naked the other night, didn't you? When I was in the tub."

Pete's face turned red, and he tried to say something, but no words would come out.

"That's okay." Sarah's excitement grew at thought of what she was going to say next. "It turned me on knowing you were watching me."

She took a step towards Pete, wrapped her hand around his erect organ, and began to slowly stroke it. "I hope it turned you on."

All Pete could do was nod.

Sarah liked how his cock felt in her hand. She looked down at it. In the dim glow of the candle, she could see the plum-like tip glisten with his excitement. She was tempted to get down on her knees and take him into her mouth, but decided to save that for another time.

She motioned to the bed. "Should we get in?"

"Yes." Pete nodded.

The crisp, clean sheets felt cool on Sarah's body as she slid between them.

Pete's hand fondled her naked breast. "You're so beautiful."

Sarah felt her cheeks blush. "Thank you."

As his lips moved to her mouth, his hand moved over her belly. Her legs opened to grant him access to her most private spot. When his finger found the waiting wetness, she whispered, "Touch me, Pete."

Pete's finger glided between her creamy lips while she rubbed the underside of his stiff cock with the palm of her hand. As their mouths met, their tongues snaked out and danced with the other.

Sarah held her breath as Pete's finger slipped where few had gone before. She felt none of the tenseness she had experienced in the past. She welcomed his finger as it slid inside of her. Her hips responded to his touch.

A quiet moan of pleasure escaped from Pete as he felt Sarah's fingers wrap around his stiff shaft. He looked down and watched Sarah's hand slide up and down his erection.

"Do you like that?" Sarah looked into his eyes as her hand continued to pump up and down.

Pete sucked in a deep breath. "Yes. It feels so good."

Sarah didn't know if Pete was doing it on purpose, or by accident. It didn't matter. It felt good. As his finger slid in and out, his knuckle was rubbing on her clit. The movements of her hips were becoming more pronounced and her grip had tightened on his shaft.

"I want you, Pete." Her voice was husky and full of want.

"I want you, too," Pete responded, his voice heavy with lust.

"Now, Pete. Please?"

She released her grip on his cock and drew her knees up.

Pete paused, "I forgot to bring a condom."

"Just pull out before you ..." She was too embarrassed to say cum.

He just nodded and put the tip of his cock at her entrance. As he leaned forward, his cock began to penetrate her.

It was the moment which Sarah had been anticipating and dreading. She closed her eyes as she felt his erection slip inside of her. It felt different, but in a good way. For some reason she had imagined it would feel like one of her toys. It was warmer, it felt alive inside of her.

Her hands wrapped around his waist as she welcomed his cock moving deeper and deeper. Her face glowed with warmth as she looked into Pete's eyes. She saw her own radiant happiness reflected in his.

She met his thrusts with her own, her hips rising up to meet his. The feeling of his warm, stiff cock filling her was better than she expected. Pete was resting his weight on his hands, which were planted beside her shoulders. She could look down and see his cock, glistening with her juices, pump in and out of her pussy.

When he leaned a bit more forward, the top of his shaft rubbed back and forth along her swollen clit, sending waves of pleasure flowing through her body.

"Feels so good, god, you feel so good, Pete." Her eyes were half closed as she ran her nails over his back.

Pete loved the feeling of her fingernails clawing at his back. It spurred him to increase both the intensity and frequency of his thrusts.

"God, yes, Pete. Fuck me. You're going to make me cum." There was no hesitancy now in her voice. She was deep in the fog of lust and wanted him to make her climax.

Spurred on by her words, he began to drive harder and faster. "Cum for me Sarah, I want you to cum."

"Y-y-es!" Sarah cried out as her body began to shake.

Pete felt her pussy gripping his cock like a thousand little fingers. He closed his eyes, trying to hold back the inevitable. As he pulled his cock from her pussy, he looked into Sarah's eyes. "I'm going to cum."

Pete was surprised to feel her hand shoot out and begin to jack his cock in rapid, tight strokes. He looked down and watched her hand stroking him. Pete moaned as he saw the first long, pearly white stream of cum shoot from the tip of his cock.

Sarah felt the wet warmth of his cum splash on her body. Over and over, it landed on her arm, and belly. Her eyes were watching his as he rode the wave of his orgasm.

"Do you want me to go get something so you can clean yourself up?" Pete half whispered.

Sarah shook her head and pulled him down on her. "No, not yet, I just want you to hold me."

His arms felt comforting wrapped around her body. She kissed his cheek softly. Pete was her first, but she wasn't going to tell him, at least not yet. This felt too special right now to share.

Pete's fingers played with her hair. "I wonder if this is what it was like for mom and your dad."

"I was just wondering the same thing. It's as if it's all come full circle."

---

Almost a week had passed since the night they first made love. They sat in the chairs which Sarah's dad had made, enjoying the summer evening, holding hands and talking.

"I got a letter today from the school I was teaching at." Sarah watched the last of the orange disappear from the evening sky.

"Oh?" Pete felt a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He felt he had found the person he wanted to share his life with. He was in love with Sarah.

"It's about my position." Sarah turned and looked at Pete.

He was calculating how long it would take him to drive to see her. He smiled and squeezed her hand, not really wanting to hear what the letter had to say, at least not right now.

"Pete," Sarah waited until he looked into her eyes. "They've accepted my letter of resignation."

It took a minute for it to register. "Does that mean you're going to stay?"

Sarah nodded. "Yes. I've applied for a couple of teaching positions here."

Pete's face broke into a wide grin.

"I'm going to need your help with the house."

"I'd be more than happy to help you."

"I want to remodel the upstairs, I want to turn mom and dad's room and the spare room into a studio where I can paint. Maybe turn the downstairs into a gallery."

Pete nodded. "Well, winter is my slow season."

Sarah giggled and moved from her chair and sat in Pete's lap. "I might need a place to stay for the winter." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

"Be careful, kiss me like that again and I might tell you I love you." Pete whispered.

Sarah kissed him again. Pete didn't see the small tear which had formed in one eye. "I love you, Pete. Somehow I think I've always loved you."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Righting A Wrong She's his ex-wife's lawyer.in Romance
More Stories