Full Figured Chic Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

Greg prepared him that his mother had already gotten in the way that evening, so he needed to stay as professional as possible, but one thing he knew for sure, this woman would be staying here. With her around the full figured chic line would be forged from magic. He'd be more creative than he'd ever been in his life, more inspired and more alive.

His mother was right. She was perfect.

He shook her marble white hand trying to remain focussed on the meeting. She was here to apply for work. But he'd have to make sure she felt comfortable. He wanted her here for the full five weeks and she'd have to agree happily to that. It wouldn't be easy to talk her into it.

Greg sat to her left, but Jay thought it best to sit opposite. He needed something between them so that he could think. He walked past her looking down as he did to the curve of her buttock in the chair. Full and round, the kind of body a man could make love to all night. He noticed her bent slightly forward so that her back arched slightly emphasising the curve out to her butt, and giving him a fine view at the high curve of her full breast. He jerked his head forward and walked on, moving –past Greg and around the table to the other side where he chose a seat and sat opposite.

Damn she was beautiful. And he'd caught a scent of her as he walked past. She smelled like apples, not like that stupid packaged scent women always wore that inflamed his nostrils. She was delicate, seductive and subtle. Sitting opposite her, he could smell her scent again occasionally. He knew he had to say something soon, or he'd be drawn into staring at her again, and that would ruin everything.

"Thanks for coming here today Sasha. I hope you don't mind if I call you Sasha?"

"Not at all."

Her voice was light but deep. With the seductive strength again, that core he could read in a woman, coming out strongly from her. This was a proud strong woman, but with so much beauty and understated smouldering sensuality about her that Jay really felt he may disappear into her.

From somewhere deep inside he realised he had to have a conversation with her.

"Gregor tells me that he has given you some information regarding why we have asked you to meeting with us today. We are in a very delicate situation here Sasha and we need to keep everything under wraps. I may appear paranoid to you, but above everything else deep secrecy is most important to me. Before we go on, I need your word that you won't repeat any of what we tell you here today, regardless of whether you accept the position or not."

Sasha couldn't read him. She felt very faint and was sure she would miss most of what he said. Never in her life had one person had such an effect on her. His eyes were mesmerizing, his face boyish and cheeky with a hint of sensuality that was stronger than anything she'd seen in the pictures. In short he was extremely attractive. But somehow that word didn't do the situation any justice. If it weren't for the face that his voice soothed her like hot chocolate, she may have missed everything he said. She felt her pulse quickening every time he looked at her, or turned in her direction. He sat directly opposite and it was very unnerving for Sasha.

"We would like you to come here and model for us. We are creating a line in a very short period of time. It's my understanding that you know nothing about this industry. Is that correct?"

"Yes. I'm afraid it is. I am sorry about that."

"Well I'm not sorry at all. I wanted an outsider. I need you to learn fast, however, about modelling. It won't be as bad as you think. We are designing a brand new line, and the modelling style will be new with it. So you won't have to learn too many old techniques. But I will have some coaches coming in to see you. Be very clear that they know nothing about our intentions, nor why you are here. I have told them it's for an acting project you are a part of."

Sasha gulped and tried to listen to what he was saying. She remembered Gregor taking his hand from her back and decided she must ask some questions. She felt it very important to establish herself this first meeting, or she could be swept away forever by this job – and this man.

"Will you be telling me today what the project is?"

"Only part of it. I believe Greg has told you we are designing a line for the full figured woman." Jay paused and flashed a smile more dazzling than the sun. "You're going to be the first full figured model ever. How do you feel about that? You will be more famous than Cindy Crawford and Elle McPherson combined."

Sasha let the words sink in. "How long will you need me to visit each day?"

"There will be no visits. You will move in here for five weeks. You will have to take time off your work and stay here with myself and Gregor."

At that moment there was the sound of fists beating on the door. Smooth as silk, Jay continued, "And my mother of course."

Sasha turned to look at the door that was shaking under the beating it was getting from the other side.

"Um, about that."

Greg jumped in. "You are safe Sasha. She's not going to hurt you."

"I do believe you, but it's a bit like looking at a Doberman that is snarling at you and everyone keeps telling you how friendly the puppy is. I hope you don't mind me saying, Mr Miles, but your mother seems like she might be better in a home."

Jay looked a lot like her certainly did mind her saying it.

"You have no idea what is going on here, and yet you want to judge my decisions and the decisions of those around you? You will have to take instruction better than that over the next five weeks."

Sasha started. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes. This was not what she expected at all, and his anger hurt her deeply. Deeper than she would have through necessary and deeper than she would have thought appropriate.

True to his word, Greg jumped to her defence.

"Jay, your mother is a little tough at first reception. And Sasha, don't worry about her." At this point the pounding on the door stopped. "She really won't hurt you. As you've already seen she thinks you're perfect."

Sasha smiled at the joke, staving off the tears. She saw Greg looking meaningfully at Jay, who sighed heavily and then turned back to her.

"I apologise Ms Smith. I am very tired already and I don't usually have the best temper. I do warn you, however, that I will need you to do things at time that may seem strange but I need you to agree to do them. It won't be anything that puts your character or your physical person at risk. But when you act as a muse, there are some strange things required."

"Like standing for a couple of hours straight or walking a line back and forth for a few hours."

Cut in Greg quickly. He was doing a very good job at helping Sasha out. Despite his overwhelming attractiveness Jay's gruffness had caught her off guard, and she'd put a shield up in self defence.

"We will need you to start right away," Continued Jay. "And we will want you to stay here. Pack a bag and come back in the morning.

The show is five weeks away and we are in desperate need of your services. It will be a strange ride for five weeks, but you will be doing something that I guarantee will change the world."

"Why do all of this in five weeks? Why all the rush?"

Jay's eyes flooded with so much pain that Sasha forgot the gruff nature of his previous replies. Even though she'd already seen pictures of this boyish side of him, nothing prepared her for the vulnerability he displayed at crucial moments. She wanted to take this man who had this wounded little boy inside and hold him and tell him she understood and that everything will be alright.

"My designs are being stolen by my arch rival Sutomi Lim and I don't know how he's obtaining them. He's already getting ready for the show after next. If we don't make this deadline, my designs will be lost, and someone else will take the credit, and worse than that, they will do such a bad job that the fashion industry may not feel the importance of the innovation. I promise you, my very sanity hinges on the success of this project."

Sasha looked at him, her eyes wide like saucers, feeling sad and lost and admiring for him all at the same time.

"Then let's beat the bastard." She said with a smile.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Carnal Knowledge Ch. 01-02 The earl forces his governess to receive lessons in sex.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Country Affair A Regency romance of mistaken identity.in Romance
Just One Drink She went to bed a virgin, but woke up a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Imperius Ch. 01 He claims her at last.in NonConsent/Reluctance
At His Majesty's Pleasure The Princess finds danger and intrigue at the masquerade.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories