Full Figured Chic Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Far earlier than she could have guessed, Celine was back. She walked into the room while Sasha was half way through an article in French Vogue on Bastille Day.

"Up up.. no more time. Enough in the bath. You will be like wrinkled prune enough now, and we can work with skin!"

She stood at the edge of the bath, expectantly with a towel. Sasha wasn't sure what was expected, but soon Celine made a 'Ahem' noise at the back of her throat to indicate she was waiting. Sasha stood, in her naked glory, and Celine made no apology of looking over her naked body. At one point she asked Sasha to turn so that she could see the back. Confused she did as she was told, but it was an odd feeling having this beautiful woman cast her eyes so meaningfully all over her most intimate parts.

"You are very beautiful." Celine said with a sigh. "Your body is soft and womanly, like Goddess. You look like female, not the little boy."

Sasha turned back to look at her. She had a smile on her face. A look of some sort of wistful longing that Sasha couldn't quite place. It was odd. Still, Celine was a professional, and she continued with her job.

"Come come, first we will work your pedicure and manicure while skin is soft. Quickly now, running out of time."

Sasha grabbed the towel offered and rubbed the warm scented water off her as fast as she could. Celine held the robe in her hand and helped Sasha into it. The woman was so nice, warm and friendly and Sasha could sense herself relaxing in her company. Sensuality snuggled around like a cat purring warm and fuzzy against their legs, moving between them.

Sasha walked through the opened door encouraged heavily from behind to veer to her right. She turned to find almost immediately another small door way. She opened it herself this time, walking directly into a larger room with a long extremely comfortable looking therapeutic chair in front of her. At the foot of the chair sat a woman who seemed to be naked except for a small white coat that just covered her, still leaving no doubt that she wore nothing underneath. Her blonde hair sat piled up in a sexy coiffe at the top and her voluptuous bosom sat perky out of the top of the coat.

At the other end of the chair, her twin, except with a brunette coiffe stood patiently waiting, while another brunette stood to the side of the chair. Sasha thought for the briefest moment she was on the set of a pornographic film, it was such a strange sight.

The women smiled at each other when they saw her expression, as if they were in on some joke that Sasha herself couldn't understand.

Celine moved into view and offered an explanation. "Darling, sensuality is an important part of your relaxation therapy. We want you to feel safe here no? Women can do that better than men, this is about your beauty after all. But we can help you relax much better if you feel sexually free, and nowhere does woman feel more sexually comfortable than in the company of beautiful woman who she knows are not going to seduce her. Enjoy the pleasures as if you were a man and have a very good time."

The look on Sasha's face must have told Celine she wasn't at all convinced by this strange turn of events, so she continued.

"Women should look after women darling. Why give all our talents to the men? You won't turn these women into objects, they can look after you, pleasure you, and you can keep your sense of self worth. This is not lesbianism. This is using our imposed sexuality to our own advantage."

Sasha looked at the three women smiling seductively at her. Celine went on.

"And while you feel relaxed, comfortable and sexually alive, they will give you a pedicure, manicure and facial."

She couldn't deny it, she responded to the images in front of her. However, an inner resistance still kept her from sitting comfortably. It all seemed so strange. Celine gave her a little push from behind, and she made her way to the chair, settling into it, and sliding back as she let her feet sit comfortably at the footrest.

As soon as she sat back, the three women got to work. "Close your eyes darling." She could hear Celine say. "It's easier to get used to that way."

Sasha closed her eyes as she felt a towel being placed on her hair, tying back her long damp auburn locks. The chair was slowly lowered so that she lay almost straight back, just enough of a curve in it to keep herself comfortable.

The women got to work directly, as professionals. With her eyes closed, Sasha felt her feet dipping into a rather hot foot bath that she could smell was laced with peppermint. A foot massage started up, the firm fingers working deep into the aching muscles of Sasha's feet.

Almost at the same time, her left hand dipped into a similar bath that smelt strongly of spearmint. A hand massage began, deep in the churning water, and she started to feel very relaxed and calm, almost sleepy.

As if on cue the woman working on her face, leaned forward her breasts bouncing into the top of Sasha's head. "Just relax." She said in an accent as strong as Celine's. "You may fall asleep. There is much tension inside you to be destroyed. Please let yourself fall asleep if you need."

Sasha lay back, and started to let herself relax. She allowed the muscles in her neck to relax, and the muscles in her belly as the massage delved deeper into her feet and her hand. Letting her legs rest and then flop to each side, she lay still as a hot towel was gently placed over her face.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Imperius Ch. 01 He claims her at last.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Long Betrothal Ch. 01 A rejected suitor captures her castle.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Into His Arms She was taken into the pack but what is she.in NonHuman
Carnal Knowledge Ch. 01-02 The earl forces his governess to receive lessons in sex.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Unconventional Beginning Avery flicked her eyes over at her co-worker...in Romance
More Stories