Full Moon Beach Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley moaned, and locked her legs around his waist, pushing him in. He started to fuck her slowly, with long deep strokes. She was feeling very aroused now, very hot, and very much in need. She wanted this man as much as he wanted her. With her legs she pushed him inside of her, hard and deep.

The five minutes they had were too short. The alarm sounded, disappointing both. Michael slowly pulled out, and squeezed his rock hard dick back in his Speedos. Not very successful, the garment was just too small to completely contain him.

"Let's finish this properly tonight," he said.

"Sure," she answered, "Just make sure you can last long by then."

He grinned sheepishly.

They got up, and went their own ways. Ashley walked around the beach a bit, keeping an eye out for unattached males around her who might want to chase her up, while Michael set off to get his next bracelet, and his next conquest.

Down to only her top, Ashley suddenly felt very exposed. She looked around, and noticed a few women had ended up completely naked by now, while the others were wearing just one or two remaining pieces of clothing.

She found it really odd to see women walk around wearing just a bra, or a top, and being naked from the waist down. She realised she herself was also naked from the waist down, while still wearing that short top, covering not much more than her boobs. It felt odd, going bottomless. Topless or naked was much more normal than this.

A bit further on the beach she saw two couples having sex. One doggy style, the other cowgirl style with the girl sitting on top. They were just having sex, out in the open, as if it was the most normal thing to do in the world. Sex between what amounts to total strangers and in plain sight of many more people. The sight was strangely arousing to her, she had just done the exact same thing with Michael, and she had not even cared about the fact that someone may be watching them.

Ashley looked somewhat mesmerised at the scenes of people chasing each other and playing with each other, when suddenly two hands grabbed her breasts from behind. She stiffened for a moment, a bit shocked, being pulled out of her day dreams back to reality so suddenly.

A man said over her shoulder, "I'm looking for lucky number seven."

"Sorry, can't help you, only a nine left here."

"That's a pity. But those boobs do feel really nice."

He squeezed her one more time and continued his hunt. Soon she saw him run off chasing another girl, wearing just her thong, her large boobs swinging as she tried to outrun him. They were laughing as they were chasing each other, just like little children.

The sun was slowly going down, and everyone was getting a bit tired. Nearly half the women were completely naked now, and just hanging around near the bar, having a drink as they were no use chasing any more. Ashley managed to outrun her next two assailants, only to be tackled and thrown to the ground by a man who intercepted her while running away from another man, right in the middle of the main party area, in front of the bar and the DJ set.

The man, quite muscular, jumped on top of her, and was very happy to see the number nine written on her top. He looked like he was in his early forties, short dark hair that obviously started to recede a bit. Broad chest, just a little bit of a belly, this man looked like he took care of himself. His broad face, square jaw line and strong brown eyes made him look very dominant.

"Finally, took me a while to find this one," he said happily. "I must have chased down everyone but you. What's your name, beautiful?"

He proceeded to pull off her top, and immediately started to massage her exposed breasts roughly.

"My name is Rose," Ashley replied, and started her timer. "I'm all yours for five minutes but please be a little gentle, OK?"

He did not waste any time. He pulled down his trunks, exposing his raging hard dick, and guided it into her pussy.

"I'm so horny, Rose, been waiting so long for this, my first pussy of the day," he moaned, and started fucking her deep and hard.

Ashley started to moan too. He felt good in her, she had been horny all afternoon, so lubrication was no problem. As they were in such a prominent place, it did not last long for a small audience to form around them.

She felt very strange, having sex with a stranger in front of an audience of strangers. He did not even give her a name. The watchers were just standing there, some with a drink in their hands, as if they were watching some performance. Which of course was exactly what they were doing.

As she expected from his looks, he fully dominated her. He held her firmly in place, moved her to just where he wanted her to be, and fucked her hard and deep. She felt powerless, and completely surrendered to his powerful pounding. Nevertheless he felt really good on her, she felt ravished. He obviously knew how to please a girl, too.

She did not see Phoebe in the audience, just a bunch of men, three women that were naked, two with only their panties on and one only wearing her top. She wondered where Phoebe was hanging out because she would definitely love to watch this.

The open air, the hot sun, the audience of naked and near-naked people, the hard pounding of the cock in her pussy, it aroused her strongly. She wrapped her legs around the man's waist, pushing him in deeper. She was moaning loud now, as was the man fucking her. She was quickly approaching her orgasm, and she knew he would not last much longer either. She felt her orgasm build and quickly taking over her body. She was bucking herself hard into him now, completely ignoring all the people watching them. Moments later she felt the cock inside her harden even more followed by squirts of hot cum filling her pussy.

She was in a daze, and she noticed the people around them were somewhat in a daze, too.

One of the women said, "Wow, that was hot."

Another woman added, "And fast. Both of 'm."

He lay down on her, and whispered in her ear, "Thanks, Rose, that was a great fuck."

Ashley smiled, "Yes, it was good."

He slowly got off of her, and pulled his softening dick out of her. Ashley did not get up just yet, she was having that nice post-orgasmic bliss. She felt cum dripping out of her pussy, this man must have been very horny, as it was a really big load that he shot inside of her. Her alarm sounded, she switched it off. They had not even used up the allowed five minutes.

The magic broke for the people standing around her. The three partly-dressed women realised they got themselves into trouble, as suddenly they found themselves surrounded by four men carrying bracelets. They compared clothing numbers, two had a match while the third was let go and was soon being chased down by one of the other men a bit further down the beach.

Ashley watched how one woman lost her top, exposing her remarkably large breasts. They looked fake, and too big for her small frame. Long black hair was hanging down her back.

The other woman lost her panties. She was also rather large upfront, but was looking fully natural. Curly blonde hair, large blue eyes and luscious red lips. She was very well shaped, looking like a doll.

The following five minutes Ashley witnessed two sex acts. One woman was fucked doggy style, her fake large boobs swinging low under her. Her long black hair was hanging on the sand as she was leaning down on her elbows, and her face was somewhat distorted, whether it was from pleasure or pain Ashley could not tell. The man, about forty years old with dark curly hair, held her hips firmly with both hands, fully controlling her, and penetrated her deep and hard. He was mostly silent, while the woman moaned loudly. She watched the muscles in his skinny legs and his tight butt move.

The blonde was put on her back and fucked the same way Ashley was just before. The man was using one hand to massage her breast, while he was sucking the other. The girl reacted strongly to having her breasts touched, she must be really sensitive there. Her erect pink nipples were remarkably large. The man she could see from behind only. She marvelled at his muscular legs, seeing his muscles tense as he pushed down his girl. His broad back, curving slightly up to allow his hand access to her boobs, and full brown hair on his head.

Ashley just sat in the sand, legs crossed exposing her pussy to anyone who cared to look. She watched dreamily, still not fully recovered from her own orgasm. She was also not in any hurry to get up, knowing that as she was completely naked now, the game was finished for her.

While she watched, she suddenly felt someone hugging her from behind. She looked up, it was Phoebe.

"Enjoying the view?" Phoebe asked.

"Sure."

Phoebe sat down behind her, Ashley in between her legs. She was leaning forward a bit against Ashley's back, arms hugging her belly, chin on her shoulder. Phoebe dropped her hand and quickly ran a finger over Ashley's pussy, feeling the wet stickiness of the sperm oozing out.

"You've been busy."

"Yes... it was good. You should have come earlier, you missed the show."

"You did it here you mean?"

"Yes, got caught right here, these girls were in my audience and were grabbed when we were done. How about you?"

"Panties were the last to go. Lost my top and bra first, my boobs have been touched a lot. I'm so fucking horny now, five minutes is too short, only served to get me really aroused. The guy didn't come either."

The blonde started to scream loud now, apparently having her orgasm.

"I'm feeling for you. You'll certainly get yours tonight, if not I'll help you out after the party."

"Thanks, love."

They witnessed one of the men shooting his load in his woman. He soon after pulled out, leaving her lying on her back with cum running out of her pussy. She was looking satisfied, lying on her back in a daze.

"How do you like the party so far?", Ashley asked.

"Happy I joined. You know it's so much nicer than the Hunt. The people are so nice to us. I'm actually having fun here. It's also much better than dancing, even though I don't have to fuck those guys in the club."

"You look like you're having fun indeed."

"So how's your dark-haired conquest doing? That cum his?"

"No, it's from the guy just now. He was good, too."

The five-minute alarms sounded, and the show was over. The curly-haired man pulled out of his girl. Neither of them had reached an orgasm, though his woman sounded like she was quite close and seemed to look a bit disappointed when he pulled out. He could not get his rock hard dick back into his Speedos, and in the end just had to keep a bit sticking out. He helped his girl onto her feet. They walked away, she to the bar, he to drop off her panties.

Ashley and Phoebe got up, and walked to the bar. Ashley looked around, and noticed that only five or six girls were still wearing anything, and were being chased around by some men. Scattered around the beach she saw another three couples still engaged in sex, while the rest had gathered around the bar. The women all naked, the men wearing their Speedos. Most of them sporting rather impressive bulges. She looked for Michael, but he was not at the bar yet. He was also not running around, so he was probably having sex with one of the other girls now.

They ordered themselves a drink, no alcohol yet as they were sure that would come soon enough. And soon enough it did. On the other side of the bar a few people were doing tequila body shots, and Phoebe was asked by a man to allow him one off of her body. He introduced himself as Steven. Phoebe accepted the offer, but requested that in return she could do a body shot off of him from the same part of his body.

Of course Steven went for her nipples. He took her breast into his mouth to make it wet so the salt would stick, then salted her up well and sucked it off again. Phoebe pressed her chest forward, encouraging his sucking. He had his shot and bite of lemon, after which it was Phoebe's turn.

The moment Phoebe started to lick Steven's nipple, another man who called himself John asked Ashley to do the same with her, to which she happily agreed. John was a tall guy, blonde curls, not very muscular. He stood almost a head taller than her. He took her nipple in his mouth, sucking it gently. Ashley felt his tongue flipping over her nipple, making it grow. Then, to her surprise, he moved to the other nipple, sucking her there as well.

"Two beautiful and delicious nipples, I can't choose," John explained, applying salt to her chest. "Earlier I got a nice feel of them, you were still wearing your top but I had the wrong number. I'm very happy to continue my exploration now."

He then proceeded to suck the salt off one of her breasts, sucking much longer than strictly necessary. He finished his shot, and then proceeded to the other breast.

"They're both really nice," he said after taking his shots.

Pointing at Phoebe, Ashley said, "What do you think about her?"

"She's pretty, too. Nice boobs."

"Alicia!"

Phoebe turned her head.

"This man would like to try you, too. Can we do a shot off of you?"

"Sure, why not."

John took one of Phoebe's breasts in his mouth, and Ashley followed suit by taking the other one for herself. Phoebe did not expect this, but horny as she was she enjoyed it very much. A moment later they both let go, applied salt to her breasts, and proceeded to suck it off, and finish the shot. It was almost perfectly synchronised.

"My turn," an exhilarated Phoebe said, and immediately started to suck John's nipple, and did a shot off of him. Ashley followed suit and sucked the other nipple. She could see the bulge in his Speedos grow even more.

Just when they had a bite of their lemons, Michael appeared. Ashley immediately noticed his face was a bit flushed and that he had quite a bulge in his Speedos. He had certainly had fun with his last conquest.

"What are you girls up to?" Michael asked.

"Just doing some body shots," Phoebe answered. "I was just about to do one off of her. You want to join?"

"Sure, why not."

Moments later Ashley had two mouths on her breasts. One was the familiar gentle touch of Phoebe, the other was the firm mouth of Michael. She quickly felt the heat in her body increase again, enjoying the touch. They applied salt to her breasts, and sucked again before taking their shots.

"And now we should take a shot off you," Phoebe said.

Ashley noticed that Phoebe was getting a bit flushed, apparently four shots in quick succession was having an effect on her. This was going to be Phoebe's fifth, and her third, maybe time to slow down seriously or they would be drunk before dinner.

Phoebe and Ashley took their body shots off of Michael's broad chest, and all were enjoying every bit of it.

When they were done, Michael bent over to Ashley and whispered in her ear, "Wanna join me for a swim?"

Ashley nodded in agreement.

She then quickly turned to Phoebe, put her hand on her shoulder and said, "Take it easy with those shots, maybe you should stop for now. Have something to eat first or so. I'm off for a swim now."

Phoebe looked disappointed at Ashley's command, but seemed to take her suggestion and walked to the table to find some snacks. The cooks had put several dishes with finger foods on the table, and started to prepare the barbecues.

Ashley grabbed Michael's hand and hopped over the beach happily pulling him along. They walked into the sea until the water was just over knee deep, where they sat down, enjoying the view over the sea.

"How was your afternoon?" she asked.

"Lucky, and unlucky."

"How so?"

"Well lucky to meet you. Lucky in the undressing game, I have handed out six or seven bracelets, including two to you."

"Lucky you!"

"Except that, except for you and the very last one, all were still wearing their panties."

Ashley slipped her hand between his legs, and felt the hard bump in his Speedos.

"I see. A man in need."

"Exactly."

"So that's your real reason to ask me for a swim, isn't it?"

"Can't deny that..."

She climbed on his lap, rubbing her breasts against his chest. He moved down his head and started to suck her sensitive nipples. Ashley immediately felt her arousal grow, her pussy tingled. She wasted no time pulling down his Speedos and releasing his hard dick. She grabbed it with her hands, stroking him.

"So this is your problem, right?" she teased.

"Correct."

"How can I help you with that?"

She continued to stroke his dick.

Michael looked her in the eyes and said in a commanding voice, "Fuck me."

"I can do that."

She pushed herself up a bit, and guided his cock into her wanting pussy, and slowly sat down on him. He moaned.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" she asked.

"Oh yes it is," he moaned.

She slowly started to move up and down the hard shaft, knowing that he would not last long, but still trying to buy some extra time from him. He continued to suck her nipples, it felt so good. Even with the slow movements she felt highly aroused. The whole setting was so exciting to her, having sex at the beach, in the water, with this stud, while everyone who cared to look would be able to make out what they were doing. A few men and women were in the water nearby but they were too hard playing with each other to pay attention to them.

She pressed her boobs in his face, encouraging him to suck her, while she increased the speed of her movements. Her orgasm was coming fast, she just hoped he could last long enough. She could feel he was getting close, too. He sucked her so nicely. She gave him her other nipple, and the renewed stimulation sent her over the edge. She now bobbed up and down on him furiously, clenching her pussy tight around his dick. He could not hold back any longer and she felt him dumping his cum in her pussy. Their timing could not have been better.

Still with his dick in her pussy she hugged him.

"Thanks, Rose. I needed that."

They were sitting like that for a while, chatting a bit, moving as little as possible to not let his softening cock slip out of her just yet. She knew he would not get hard again any time soon, he was well and thoroughly spent now.

"Do you think you can last longer than this?" she asked.

"Tonight I'll definitely be able to, now the pressure is gone."

"I'm looking forward to that already."

The sun was slowly setting, the few clouds at the horizon were slowly taking on orange and red colours. The music from the DJ set became louder, and they smelled the sweet smell of barbecue floating their way. Ashley suddenly started to feel very hungry. She looked back at the beach, where torches were being set up to provide light. The sun would set in maybe half an hour, and after that it would be dark, except for the light of the moon and the torches.

"Let's go, eat a bit," he said.

They got up and walked back to the party, and started mingling with the other people.

Everybody had gathered around the barbecues and the table where the food was served. The food smelled exquisite, and tasted the part too. There were ribs, steaks, burgers, sausages, fishes and various vegetables such as mushroom, aubergine and bell peppers on the barbecue. The choice was overwhelming. The choice of side dishes was also incredible.

Ashley made sure she had a good serving of all her favourites, and mingled with the guests. She chatted to several of the men and women, all seemed to be really happy with the party. The women she talked to were mostly dancers, some had joined other events and others were new. Not all of them were really comfortable going around stark naked but not being alone helped a lot.

She saw Michael flirting with another girl, they looked very happy together. She had long black hair, brownish skin, slim body and rather small boobs. Overall a pretty looking girl, she thought. He looked like a womaniser to her, she wondered if he is like that in real life too, or just for the party.