Full Moon Beach Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Michael she then thought of the sex they had in the sea just before dinner, and felt a little tingling in her body again. She had never done anything like it, it was a very nice experience. He was a nice guy, pleasant to be with, and he seemed to put a special liking in her. These additional feelings made the sex part actually good.

She went for seconds, and after that she finally spotted Phoebe. Phoebe was standing in between two men, talking and laughing happily. Her face was a bit flushed, and it looked like she was actually using the men as support. Was she drunk? It could very well be, after all those tequila shots she was doing when Ashley left for the sea with Michael.

Ashley approached them. One of the men was tall, with full chest hair. He looked familiar -- then she remembered, Doyle. He got her skirt earlier that day. The other man also looked familiar, she could not really place him. He was a bit shorter than Phoebe, rather short for a man. Stocky and muscular built, also with quite some chest hair.

"Hi, having fun?" she asked.

Phoebe looked at her, and slurred, "Sure, good fun, these two guys are so funny!"

"Good to hear. I didn't know you're into chest hair."

Phoebe rubbed a hand over the chest of the shorter man. "I like it, it's soft and warm. I'm not really into short men but he's hot, I mean look at that chest, those muscles, don't you love it?"

Oh yes, she was pretty drunk, Ashley realised. She could not stand on her feet properly. Drunk and horny, possibly the worst possible state for a woman to be in. It makes them have sex with just anyone. Though in this event it may not be that bad after all, as they were supposed to be available for sex to just anyone.

"You take care of yourself, you're drunk," Ashley told her.

"Don't you worry, I'm OK, you carry me to bed tonight won't you?"

"No, I won't."

Phoebe looked at her two friends, and then pointed at Ashley, "She will. She's my girlfriend, you know?"

The two men looked a bit stunned, looked at each other, then at Ashley.

"No, I'm not going to join you guys tonight," Ashley said sternly, looking at the men. "Alicia, you're drunk, you'd better stop drinking for a while. Have you eaten already?"

"I've tried to eat them but I'm not allowed to take a bite," she giggled, looking at the men's Speedos.

"You should go have some. They got ribs, salad, you'll love it."

"Any pizza?"

"No, it's a barbecue."

"Too bad. Barbecue sounds good, too. Frank, Doyle, let's go have something to eat. I'm actually quite hungry. You've worn me out."

"So that's why I didn't see you here before. Right. Well, now go eat then, and have some soda with it. And don't get too drunk, or you really have to sleep alone tonight."

"Yes, ma'am!" Phoebe stood straight up, and saluted as if she was in the army. She almost fell over doing so, but the men supported her and still laughing they went for the barbecue. The message appeared to finally have come through to Phoebe's intoxicated brain, as Ashley heard her ordering a coke, emphasising it had to be a plain coke and without ice.

Ashley sat down, and started to talk with one of the other women. The girl introduced herself as Melody. Melody had overlooked the scene with Phoebe and got curious. Whether that really was her girlfriend, or just a friend. She noticed they were quite close from the way Ashley commanded Phoebe and how Phoebe reacted to it, and how she was following her instructions.

Melody was a pretty girl, rather slim built with long face and dark eyes, and straight black hair framing her face nicely. Her hair fell down to halfway her back, and could almost cover her fairly pointy pear-shaped breasts. Her breasts did not look very big but were sticking out quite a bit with pointy nipples on top. She seemed to have a slightly dark complexion but it was hard to see in the faint light of the torches.

They had been talking for a while when suddenly a guy moved in and planted himself straight on Melody's lap, throwing her drink out of her hand in the process. He almost fell down back on the ground but slid backwards and found support on the bench they were sitting on. He then kept one leg over Melody's legs, and moved the other behind her.

"Hey, what're you doing!" Melody exclaimed in surprise.

The man slurred, "You're beautiful, you know that?"

"Yes I know, but still you have to behave yourself. Now please get off of me, I'm trying to have my dinner here."

He grabbed her, and started to kiss her, ignoring Melody's protests.

Ashley put down her plate and stood up, "That's enough, man, we're having dinner and you know that's hands-off time."

Instead the man grabbed Melody's breasts and started to pinch her nipples, Melody screaming out in pain as he was doing it really roughly. He was too drunk to have any finesse in his movements. She tried to cover her breasts with her hands, and was looking rather confused with the whole situation.

Ashley grabbed his arm, and tried to pull him away from Melody. Instead the man just pushed her away, and continued his assault.

"Now get off of her and behave yourself, if you're nice you will get your chance later," Ashley said loudly to the man. He did not react.

A moment later one of the cooks and the lifeguard arrived at the scene, having noticed what was going on.

"Leave him to us," the lifeguard said to Ashley, and she stepped aside. They grabbed the man by the arms, and before he realised what was going on they pulled him off of Melody. He was taken away, protesting loudly. Ashley had no idea where they were taking him, but was glad the guy was gone.

A moment later William appeared at the scene, apologising, "Sorry ladies, our guest could not behave himself properly. Unfortunately this happens now and then. The cooks and lifeguard are trained bouncers, we have them for this reason, and they will take him to a place where he can calm down, and hopefully he will simply sleep it out.

"This is also his last event. We have informed our guests beforehand clearly on what they can, and can not do with our ladies. He should know to respect you having your dinner and not just jump onto you without permission.

"Again I am very sorry this happened, and hope you still have a good time here."

Ashley replied, "I am having a wonderful time here. Most of your guests are very nice, making it a pleasure to be here."

Melody said, still a bit upset, "I'm OK. Glad you guys take so good care of us. Thanks."

"Good to hear that. Please do go get yourself some more food and drinks, I hope you can enjoy the rest of the evening."

William left, and the girls went to get themselves a good strong drink. Both were still a bit upset by the scene, but strengthened by having seen how quickly and firmly the man was taken care of.

When they were standing at the bar, Michael approached them. Ashley had the feeling he was not walking very steadily now.

"Are you OK? That was quite a scene." His voice slurred a little.

Melody replied, "We're fine, thanks."

Ashley wrapped her hands around his neck, and pulled his head towards her, and then whispered in his ear, "Don't drink too much, otherwise you can't perform and I do have high expectations from you tonight. After the party."

She let go, he had a big grin on his face.

"Don't worry," he said. "I stopped drinking for now."

Melody looked confused at the two of them.

Ashley looked back at the bar, and saw the black haired girl looking at them. That was the girl she saw Michael flirt with earlier. They made eye contact, Ashley smiled at her for a second, then turned back to Michael.

"Maybe you should go back to your girl, she looks a bit lonely back there."

"I just had to make sure you're OK. I'm going already, see you."

"What's all that about?" Melody asked.

Ashley totally ignored her question, and turned back to the barbecue.

"Those sausages look great, I want one," she said.

The girls collected some food for themselves, and quickly put the whole incident behind them. The music played nicely, the food was great, the environment very cosy, and everyone was having a good time.

With most people having eaten well the DJ started to play faster songs and turned up the volume a bit, and soon people were dancing in front of the DJ set. The DJ must have been experienced as he did not seem to be distracted much with all the bouncing boobs and exposed pussies in front of him, and he played just the right music to get the party going.

The party continued like that for a bit until the nearly full moon started to show itself from behind the trees, and William walked up in front of the DJ set. The music stopped. Dinner time was obviously over, and it was time for the second session.