Full Moon Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Val and Max have a morning after.
1k words
30.6k
11
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, as satisfied as a kitten that'd spent her night lazily suckling from her mother, Valerie stretched and yawned. Her deep green eyes opened a little at the light streaming in from her open window then she closed them again. The chilly, fresh spring air felt so nice, it was a wonder she didn't freeze during the night with it open though . . .

"Mmmm, good morning Valerie," Max murmured wrapping his arm around her. "Sleep well?" he asked kissing her neck and drawing her back against him.

"I'd almost forgotten about you," she said with a slight sneer in her voice.

"Well now we just wouldn't want that, would we?" He rolled over onto her, pinning her to the bed face down. "I'll have to find a way to fix that." He forced her legs apart with his.

"Damn it!" She grunted squirming under him. "Would you get off me! I'll fuck you just fine if you stop."

"I don't know if I want, 'just fine.'" He said pushing his already raging hard cock into her. "Oh, yes, there it is," he groaned.

"Unh, god, okay," she mumbled and moaned at his size stretching her and already making her want to cum again.

"What was that about," he pulled out to the tip, "Unh!" he shoved it back in. "Almost forgetting me?"

"Max!" Valerie cried her entire body shivering from the way he fucked her.

"That's my name, darling," He pumped in and out a few more times then slid out and gave her ass a nice hard slap. "Up," he commanded. "On your hands and knees."

She wanted his cock back in her so badly that she obeyed quickly getting to her knees, noticing for the first time just how dirty the bed, herself, and Max was. "You're buying me knew sheets." She declared while she still had the time to talk.

"But we're just going to make a mess of them again," He slid into her slowly this time, agonizingly slow. "Oh, Val, you have the nicest the little cunt," he growled as she made it squeeze his cock hard.

"Stop talking and just fuck me!" Val very nearly screamed wanting so badly for him to pump her again like a wild animal.

"Mmm, if I do, I don't care how many times you beg me to stop; I won't stop until I've had my fill."

"Just fuck me!" She screamed already rocking back and forth hard, ramming herself back on his cock.

"Oh my god!" Max growled staying still and letting her fuck herself on his throbbing cock. "That's it Valerie, fuck yourself harder with my huge cock!"

She started slamming back against him harder crying out as she did it. His cock was just throbbing constantly and with how much it stretched out her virgin cunt she could feel every last pulsing inch against every little soft sensitive spot inside her.

"Oh fuck I need to fill you up again!" He roared grabbing her hips and digging his fingers in as he started to just slam his hips against her from behind. "Oh fuck!" He called out as after only a few more thrusts she was already screaming and cumming throwing him over the edge making him blast her insides.

Valerie collapsed and Max fell on top of her panting and kissing her shoulder. "Mmm, that was so good," Valerie purred closing her eyes.

"It's not over yet," Max groaned sliding out of her and rolling off. "We're going to take a shower."

"Nooooo," Valerie whined curling up. "I want to stay in bed."

"Come on baby," Max scooped her up easily and tugged a pillow from her grasp. "We need to get clean, that way we can go out and get you some new sheets."

She grinned and kissed his jaw then frowned seeing the place on his neck where she'd bit him the night before. "I'm sorry," she said sweetly, licking at his neck.

Max growled and smiled at her. "I don't mind, I deserved it. I was bit too rough seeing as it was your first time. I'll make it up to you."

Val giggled and laid her head on his shoulder. "You don't have to make it up to me. I liked it."

He walked into the bathroom and set her down on her feet. "You'll like it more now," he said grinning and walking her backward into the open shower.

She couldn't help but give him a mischievous grin and turned the shower on a spray of cold water shocking them both and making him howl.

"Ohhhhh, you're gonna pay for that," He said pushing her back up against the freezing cold tile wall.

Valerie shrieked and tried to push him away so she could get off the wall. "Max! It's cooollllddd!"

"Oh no," Max whined playfully, "I better warm you up, huh?" He asked grabbing one of her legs and lifting it up.

"Uh huh," She whined as she reached down and guided his cock to her hole.

"Now I'll be gentle," he whispered pushing into her slowly as he moved his lips down to her neck, kissing and sucking.

"Mmmm, Max, you don't have to be gentle. . ."

"Oh but you'll love it, trust me," he whispered slowly rocking his hips up into her while his kissed her long and deep.

"No, wait, Max," Valerie whined as he continued his deep slow rhythm, cupping and massaging her breasts, kissing and nipping at her jaw. "Oh god, ohhhh Max!" She whimpered as he made her entire body shiver.

"Yes?" He whispered slowing drawing back then pushing in deep and hard, over and over.

"Oh god, oh no, ah ah!" Val stared squirming and bucking as he kept going and forced her to cum yet again.

***

Part three is on it's way ;) hope you enjoy reading about Val and Max's hot sex as much as I enjoy writing it . . .Next time Val will find herself in a little bit of trouble and Max will have to protect his wolf-mate.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Tentacle_BeastTentacle_Beastabout 17 years ago
Runs just fine

This Part II runs very smoothly with the first chapter, you just have to actually read the first part, well...first.

Very erotic pieces; the two characters' natures work off of each other well. A piece of me really gets turned on by wolfman sex, but it has to be done right. You really nailed it here, and the follow-up has been very enjoyable.

Your stories go straight to the sex, so it's a bit fast-paced for people looking for more of a deep story line, but I like the action-centered feel of your pieces. Keep up the great work; I will be following up with this series and anticipate the third installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

next chapter pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great!

please post the 3rd part soon...pretty please (^_^)

stolenbunny2572stolenbunny2572almost 18 years agoAuthor
lol

ok well, just for those of you leaving crewd little comments, which I have deleted. This PART 2! this is the morning after, thus the title, this is just a little bit of rough fucking in between the actual story. Read the first part if you want a story and a little fore-play. Please do not leave negative comments. Constructive criticism is welcomed, unkind words are not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
liked it

Don't care what anyone else says I liked it. Little hint though could you maybe give Val and Max a story to go with the "play"

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bred by the Tentacle! A horny alien impregnates the ship's commander.in NonHuman
Full Moon Rising A naive maiden stumbles into the lair of a werewolf...in NonHuman
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Raised by Wolves Ch. 00 A twist of fate throws a human girl to the wolves.in NonHuman
Haven's Wood Alpha finds his mate but loses control.in NonHuman
More Stories