Full Moon Strays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon," Anya was moaning. "Fuck my ass you fucking stud!"

Unable to stop herself, Jane peeked out from behind the curtain again. Michael was lying with his back on the floor and Anya was sitting on top of him, grinding his cock into her cunt. Nathaniel has just squatted down behind her and shoved his cock into her asshole. He and Nathaniel quickly developed a rhythm, sliding in and out of her luscious body in tandem.

Jane was feeling . . . slightly aroused. Those cocks filling Anya's lean, perfect body . . . making her moan like an animal in heat. She continued to watch as she conditioned her hair. Michael was sucking on Anya's light-brown breasts and dark nipples while he filled her pussy. Nathaniel was just gripping the woman's taut butt-cheeks as he violated her back door.

While letting the conditioner seep in, Jane grabbed the razor and some shaving cream. She took care of her armpits and legs as Anya continued to get double-teamed. Then, the entire sexual conglomeration rolled over. Nathaniel lay on his back while Anya squatted over him, lowering her sphincter onto his rigid dick. Then she leaned back and braced herself with her arms. Jane saw that she was completely shaved in the vaginal area. Jane touched her own fairly furry mound. She watched as Michael knelt and sank into the girl's pussy again and she wrapped her legs around hip, spurring him in the ass with her heels. Jane looked at her own body with all its imperfections. She almost absently smeared some shaving gel on her own private area and began to shave it smooth.

Once completely shaved, she began to rinse her hair out. She had forgotten how good it felt . . . to have clean hair that she could run her fingers and comb through. She peaked out through the curtain and saw Michael pulling out of Anya's pussy, then shoving his meat into her mouth. She reached pass the balls that were slapping into her chin and stuck a finger into the man's ass, which just seemed to spur him on. He pulled out of her mouth, pointed his rod at her face, then shot a series of white creamy spurts at her face and open lips. And Anya seemed to be getting off on it. Even while her face was getting coated with his seed, Anya reached down and began to play with herself. She sunk her fingers into that beautiful, moist slot and rubbed her thumb against her clit.

Jane felt her heart beginning to race.

"Oh yeah!" Anya shouted. Her abdominal muscles seemed to clench and ripple, and her cum covered face was awash with pleasure.

"Too tight!" came Nathaniel's voice from below. "I'm going to blast her in the ass!"

All Jane could see was that he stopped moving and grasped Anya's hips, apparently living up to his word.

Just then, the door to the shower room opened. Jane felt her breath catch in her throat . . . it was Red.

"Oh would you three get a room?" the red-haired goddess said irritably when she saw her three young comrades finishing their tryst in the shower stall.

"We were just done," Anya said with a grin, standing up and washing the cum from her face.

Red shook her head and moved to another stall, quickly and unabashedly removing her own clothes.

Jane completely forgot about the three people that she had just seen have sex. Her eyes were completely glued on Red. The woman was physically perfect . . . as flawless as a valuable gem. Every muscle was perfectly formed and toned, her hips and breasts perfectly full and her waist slim and taut. Red's skin was pale but beautiful, and it contrasted with the flaming red of her hair. Even the white streak in Red's beautiful locks added to the woman's almost unholy beauty. And Jane noticed that as the three other inhabitants of the showers got dressed, Red stole a couple of glances. Not at Nathaniel and not at Michael . . . Red was looking at Anya, and it wasn't a very casual look.

Red began to shower, and Jane couldn't divert her gaze. She watched as Red soaped over that magnificent body, and Jane began to feel a tingle down in her nether regions. It was something she had never felt before. Jane began to panic a bit. She slowly turned off the water and dried off, trying to stay as quiet as possible. She slipped into a snug pair of blue jeans and a sleeveless pink shirt and a pair of flip-flops. It wasn't glamorous, but it was comfortable. She slowly tried to creep along the wall without being noticed. Her eyes remained fixed on Red's nicely rounded backside when suddenly, Red turned. For a moment, the two women stared at each other. Red stepped forward.

"Hey, I wanted to . . ."

Jane took off running, almost slipping on the wet floor as she bolted through the door.

"What did I do?" Red asked to an empty room.

--------- -------------------

A little while later . . .

--------- -------------------

Jane had found a corner and was trying to comb out her hair wishing that she had been able to find a bottle of detangler when Talia found her.

"What's up? You're looking MUCH better," Talia said, genuinely meaning it. The young woman had some color back in her cheeks, and Talia finally realized just how very pretty Jane really was. While holding her position, she asked, "Would you like some help with that? I've never seen anyone with hair as long as yours."

Jane bit her bottom lip, then nodded. Talia grabbed a chair and sat behind her young charge, taking the comb and working through over a week's worth of tangles and split-ends.

"Your hair is gorgeous," Talia muttered. "I'd kill for hair like this . . . not literally of course. How long have you been growing it?"

Jane was feeling incredibly relaxed, except for the lingering tingle she had felt when she had seen Red in showers. "All my life," she said softly. What Talia was doing was incredibly soothing for her, and Jane felt her muscles relax for the first time in a very long time.

Talia realized that this was as close as Jane had let anyone get. Even after she had finished combing out Jane's hair, she kept stroking those long, incredibly soft locks. "Jane, I'm really glad you talked to me yesterday. I can't imagine how hard it is for you to open up. But while I want you to know you can talk to me whenever you want about whatever you want, you can also talk to the others."

Jane was feeling too good to argue at the moment. "My mother . . . back before Dad died . . . she used to do what you're doing. I miss it."

"I'd be happy to do it whenever you want. When it's dry, I could even be talked into braiding it." Talia stroked the young woman's forehead. "Listen, I'm going to say something and I don't want you to get upset, and I know this is sounding a bit like a broken record. It's about Red . . ."

Jane's heart began to accelerate, but she strove to keep her cool.

"Red can be a bit pig-headed and about as delicate as a freight train, but she doesn't hate you. Arthur told me about what happened earlier, and I think Red was going to apologize. It only happens once every blue moon, so I'd really appreciate it if you gave her a chance."

"She just seems so angry."

"She . . . well, she kind of is, but not at you. Listen, Tarloh is kind of the general leader, but Red is responsible for getting supplies and she's our chief hunter and trainer. She wears a lot of hats, and sometimes it's not easy for her to balance them all. And she loves her brother to death, so she kind of freaked when she found out he'd gotten himself in trouble."

"How . . . she and her brother are both . . . lycanthropes?" Jane asked, trying to wrap her tongue around the word.

"Yeah. We're not the only 'monsters' in the world. There are different groups out there with different temperaments and different agendas. One group killed Red and Robbie's parents, but some of the original Strays saved the kids. The original leader of the Strays . . . a guy named Olaf . . . he was the one who sired both of them and brought them into the fold." Angela sighed. "Don't tell Red I talked to you about this. She's kind of private in a lot of ways."

"You can say that again," came a voice from off to the side. Jane turned her head and saw Robbie. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt or anything. I just never got a chance to thank our new friend for saving my ass."

Despite his proximity, Jane didn't feel her usual desire to run away. The soothing affect of having Talia playing with her hair was working wonders. "I . . . I didn't do anything. Except get caught," she whispered.

"You didn't even need to investigate, much less threaten to call the cops. That's something," the handsome young man stated, having a seat at a safe distance. He still had an arm in a sling, but he looked far healthier than he should for as badly as he had been beaten. Apparently Arthur was a very effective healer.

"So," Talia began with a grin, "has Red finished chewing you out yet?"

"Let's just say that thanking Jane isn't the only reason I'm all the way over here," he responded with a guilty look.

"That was a stupid move," Talia said a little more seriously.

"What did you do?" Jane asked.

"We've been having problems with these hellspawn . . . the things you saw in the alley . . . attacking non-humans and trying to drive them out of the cities. Red and Tarloh had gone to Los Angeles to talk to the leader of another group and share information, but I was impatient. So I decided to go looking for the enemy's local base of operations. I didn't find it, but I DID find them," he added bitterly.

"I . . . I'm sorry," Jane said. "For everything."

Robbie cocked a smile. "Don't be. You couldn't do anything about my folks, and you did everything you could to help me. That gives you a pretty good batting percentage in my book."

Jane just smiled, and she listened quietly as Talia and Robbie exchanged some pleasant banter about life underground until the both got called away for other duties.

--------------- ----------

That evening . . .

--------------- ----------

Jane was beginning to feel a little guilty about the fact that no one would let her do anything. Apparently, all the Strays had been told to keep her relatively inactive until Arthur gave the all clear that she was healthy enough. Everyone was being super-nice to her, and she wanted to do something to earn her keep. She finally gave up and headed back to the lost and found room, which had unofficially been dubbed "Jane's room" until she was ready to move out.

As she approached the door, she saw someone was waiting for her, and her footsteps slowed while her heart beat faster.

"Hey," Red said as calmly as she could.

"Huh . . . hey," Jane gasped lightly.

"Listen . . . I'm sorry," Red said, almost forcing the words out. "I didn't mean to snap at you the other day . . . or scare you the day after that."

Jane held her ground. She spent an inordinate amount of time staring at Red's lips when she spoke. "I . . . I know. Talia told me that you . . . you've been under a lot of pressure."

Red looked slightly miffed. "If she was going to apologize for me, then why'd she talk me into doing it too?" she muttered, as much to herself as to Jane. "That may be true," she continued, "but that doesn't mean I should take it out on you. Hell, you helped save that moron brother of mine, so you're the last person I should be yelling at."

"I . . . thought you liked him."

Red cracked a rare smile. "I do. But what's the point of having a brother if you can't get mad at him."

'She has a really pretty smile,' Jane thought. She couldn't figure out why she felt so warm.

"So how are you feeling?"

Jane frowned, looking at the floor. "Better, I think. Arthur wants me to . . . manifest? It think that was the word . . . manifest my Talent tomorrow."

"Are you scared?"

"Yeah. Does . . .does it hurt?"

Red looked her over. "A bit. Mostly there is an initial jolt and there is some strange tingling and discomfort for a few hours.

"Did you . . ."

"No. Lycanthropy tends to suppress the ability to manifest Talents, and the existence of a Talent acts as a barrier to the onset of lycanthropy. No one has ever had both. Anya, Arthur, Patrick . . . them and a bunch of others have gone through it. We've never lost anyone to the process." Red had meant that as a joke, but Jane looked obviously distraught. 'Shit, why can't I ever say things right,' she thought, mentally kicking herself. "You'll be fine. Just get some sleep and Arthur will come get you in the morning."

As Red walked away, Jane stared after her, waiting for her heart to calm down. She had a long time to wait.

-------------- --------------------------

In another area of the Den . . .

-------------- --------------------------

"Hey Arthur," Mindy said as she went into the medical cubicle. "Here's the last of the gauze. I put it on the shopping list for the next scavenger hunt."

"Thanks," the medic grumbled. "With Robbie's expedition and Jane's condition, I'm running short on some basic necessities."

Mindy smiled and sat down in his lap. "But you manage to make it work," she said. "Both of them are looking much better, you little miracle-worker you."

"I'm not surprised about Robbie, but Jane was just human. She was touch and go for the first few days."

Mindy tussled his hair. Arthur was one of those kinds of guys that never gave himself the credit he deserved and always tried twice as hard as almost anyone else. "I hear she's going to the Node tomorrow. No one could have gotten her ready as fast as you did." She blonde girl stopped and kissed him on the forehead. "When was the last time YOU got some sleep? More than a couple of hours I mean?"

Arthur had to think about it. "Three days, I think."

"You need to get some rest. You're going to need your strength tomorrow." She pressed closer against his body.

Arthur was very aware of the proximity of the beautiful girl. "I don't think you've got my 'rest' on your mind right now. And you know what your brothers would do . . ."

Mindy grinned, and she pressed her lips against Arthur's. "My . . . brothers . . . are quite indisposed. Anya took them topside for a little patrolling." While sexual activity was fairly rampant in the Den, Michael and Matthew tended to be a little protective of their sister. She wasn't exactly a virgin, but they did what they could to scare off potential suitors. Lucky for Mindy, her brothers were kind of stupid. "I thought I might help tire you out . . . so you can sleep," she said, kissing him again. She liked Arthur more than any of the other men in the Strays. He could be gentle (or not) and quite passionate. And the things he could do to her body . . .

"You are a crafty little creature," Arthur said, taking a deep breath of air. Mindy tended to bring naughty thoughts out in him. Whenever he began to feel sorry for himself, she seemed to show up after ditching her brothers and make him feel pretty damn good.

"I figure we've got an hour minimum before the boys get back. Why don't we play doctor until I howl at the moon?" She was straddling his lap now, facing him as she kissed him more passionately than before. She pulled his shirt off over his head and ran her hands over his lightly haired chest, then leaned in and nibbled on his nipples.

"God, you're a horny bitch," he groaned. He reached around and grabbed her denim-clad ass, gripping it tightly and marveling at its firmness.

"I think I've got a temperature Doc. You wanna stick your thermometer in me and see how hot I am?"

Arthur felt his member reaching maximum rigidity in the confines of his scrubs. And he was willing to bet that Mindy felt it as well. He brought his hands back around and started to unbutton her jeans, but she had to get off his lap so he could finish the job. Arthur watched Mindy with hunger as he pushed his pants down and kicked them away, letting his hardness spring free. But Mindy quickly returned to her place on Arthur's lap, his cock snug and secure inside her wet sex.

"I think I can safely say that the patient is very, VERY hot!" Arthur said as she ground her hips on his lap, squeezing his shaft with her vaginal muscles. He latched his mouth onto one of her firm little tits and sucked hard. She played with his hair while he nursed at her tits, moving from one to the other while she bounced gently on his cock.

"I've been wanting to feel you inside me for days. Darn you and your work ethic," she murmured, bouncing harder. She curled her feet in and tucked them on the inside of his knees, and she pressed her breasts more firmly against his face. Arthur didn't object. His lips were everywhere, making the skin on her chest light up with goosebumps. His breath was so hot that even if she hadn't been feverish before, she was now.

Arthur's hands were back on his lover's ass. She bounced upward, and he met her with a slap to the ass. She practically purred, so he began to give her a rapid series of spanks as she rode his meat.

"Oooh!" she crooned. "Harder!" She was pouncing up and down on him like he was a pogo-stick. Her butt was beginning to sting, and she loved the sensation. "Bite my nipples!" she barked, and nibbled her bottom lip as he hurried to meet her request. He latched his teeth onto one of the nubs and then pulled outward, distending the tit-flesh. He kept pulling until she gasped, held on a little bit longer and then moved to the other tit. "That's it! Oh fuck yeah!" She leaned back, intensifying the pulling sensation.

"I can't . . . hold it off," Arthur grunted, pushing her ass downward and blowing a load into her cunt. He couldn't even remember the last time he had gotten off, but it must have been a while due to the size of the spurt now coating the inside of Mindy's tunnel. He clung to her as his member continued to pulse and ooze his ejaculate into her willing body.

"That's okay lover," Mindy said, kissing him on the forehead, the cheek, the neck and then the lips. "I know you can get it up again as soon as you want."

"Maybe I want to do something else first," he said, glancing towards the cool steel of the Den's operating table.

"Goody!" she squealed. She got off his lap and went towards the table. "How did you want me Doc? Face up or down?"

"Down," he said, looking at her shapely ass. "Definitely down."

She shot him a devilish grin and lay flat on the table, her head hanging off one end. He approached her and pushed her legs apart. Reaching under the table he grabbed the straps they used to secure the patient for surgery, particularly the ones who got a bit skittish. He secured her waist first, then her upper back. Next, he fastened sturdy leather cuffs about Mindy's ankles and wrists. Some people might think it odd to have such devices attached to an operating table. Those same people never tried pulling bullets out of a werewolf in full bloodlust.

"Oh what-EVER shall I do?" Mindy said petulantly. "I'm all helpless now!"

"I think the patient needs to just lie there and let the doctor operate," he said. He wondered what the rest of the pack would do if they knew what he and Mindy sometimes used the table for. 'Who am I kidding?' he thought. 'Most of them probably already know.' He pressed his hands between Mindy's thighs and slowly inserted three fingers into her honeypot. He stretched his fingers, testing the limits of his lover's pussy. After a little bit of stretching and a few thrusts, he smacked the girl's vulnerable ass cheeks again. This was followed by some more thrusting of the fingers, and soon Mindy could actually hear the sloppy penetration.

"I'm feeling better already," Mindy whispered, wishing she could push her mound against Arthur's fingers or harder against the table or something . . . she was going nuts!

Arthur was finger-fucking Mindy to his heart's content. He stopped spanking her so that he could grab one ass cheek and pull it aside. He then leaned in and pressed the tip of his tongue against her asshole, and that actually made her squeal with delight.