Full Moon Strays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers

"Oooh! That's new!"

The healer continued to ravish her anus while filling her pussy with his digits. Once her sphincter was nice and slimy, he pulled his head back and sank his thumb into her butt, all the way up to the palm. Then his free hand gave her a couple more swats.

"Arthur," she gasped, her body beginning to shake. "It's gonna happen!"

Arthur knew what she wanted. While his fingers continued to penetrate her, he started to concentrate and focusing his power. He had the ability to enhance the body's natural processes, so he caused all the pleasure centers in her brain and nerve endings in her crotch to amplify. The effect was instantaneous and dramatic.

Mindy's eyes and mouth shot open as the mother of all climaxes wracked her body. She was shaking like train tracks when the Orange Blossom Special came rolling through. All the colors and lights in the room seemed impossibly bright, and every muscle she had was straining vainly against her bonds. And when she came, a veritable flood of juices poured out onto the table. It was less like she HAD an orgasm and more like she gave BIRTH to one. Her interior muscles were so tight that Arthur could no longer even move his fingers, and he waited patiently for her body to recover as he withdrew his power.

"That . . . (gasp) . . . was . . . incredible!" she said at last.

"I aim to please," he said. He had begun to concentrate his power inwards, willing his dick back to life. Soon, it was nice and stiff again, and he walked around to the end of the table where Mindy's not-so-angelic face was still gasping. "Now it's time to BE pleased, don't you think?"

Mindy looked up at him hungrily and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out as well. Arthur grabbed her by the hair and inserted his rod into her waiting lips, savoring the sensation of her tongue dragging along the undershaft. Soon, her nose was bumping against his pelvis and his balls were banging against her chin. Mindy, as he well knew, had no gag reflex.

"Now that's a nice fit," he said as he started to fuck her face. She was already beginning to exert incredible suction on his dick, trying to draw it inside her mouth when he was pulling out. But he never stayed "out" long. He wasn't particularly well endowed, but getting deep-throated was always a treat. He held the sides of her blonde head while using her mouth for his pleasure. "You have the softest tongue," he groaned as that particular muscle pressed against the meat in her mouth. He pushed all the way in and stopped, watching the drool creep out of the corners of her mouth. Despite appearances, Mindy wasn't particularly a submissive personality. Actually, the two of them took turns being "on top," so to speak. "I worship your mouth. You know that, don't you?" he asked. All she could do was smile like a doughnut as he continued to pump away.

Finally, enough was enough. He left the head of his cock in his lover's mouth and shot his second load of the evening. He didn't have as much spunk left as he'd like, but it was enough to cover her tongue with salty goodness. Arthur stroked his shaft, squeezing every bit of baby-batter that he could manage into her waiting mouth. Then he pulled back and watched her swallow.

"I wish I had a camera," he said, looked at her sweaty, muscular body strapped to the metal table that was covered with her cum.

"Maybe I'll grab one during the scavenger hunt," she said, the last traces of her man-treat vanishing down her throat. "Thanks Doc. That was just the medicine I needed."

He smiled, then knelt and kissed her. "I think I needed it more than you," he said. "I guess you knew that."

She looked at him lovingly. "Someone needs to look after you," she replied. She waited as he undid all the straps and she was able to sit up. "Arthur . . . " She stopped for a second. She wasn't ready to tell him what she really wanted to say. "You don't have to push yourself all the time. Everyone talks about the pressure Tarloh and Red are under, but no one can do what you do." 'Especially to me,' she thought. "And you're not going to be much good in an emergency if you're always exhausted."

He gave her a hug before the two of them got dressed. "I know. But Robbie WAS in bad shape and Jane . . . Jane just took patience. If we can just avoid any conflicts for a few days . . ."

"I know," Mindy interrupted, giving him a hug that lasted a little longer than intended. "But if you don't get some rest, I'll have to have a talk with Tarloh and . . ."

"Yeah, yeah. Just let me clean up the table."

Mindy pushed him towards the cubicle door. "I made the mess, I'll clean it. If you don't sleep now," she started, running her hands over her ass again, "then I might not be needing any more 'doctor visits' any time in the near future," she finished, making the threat very clear.

"I'm going," he said, kissing her quickly on the cheek. He didn't see her holding a hand to that cheek as he walked away.

-------------- ------------

The next day . . .

-------------- ------------

Jane stood behind Talia as Red led a small contingent of people down one of the tunnels towards what Talia had explained was a Node. A Node was a place where dimensional cracks met and didn't heal, causing a pressurized point to stabilize. These points were powerful centers of mystical energy, and direct exposure to them could break down the walls that shielded a person's Talent from coming forth. Only Talia, Arthur, Tarloh and Red were going to accompany Jane on this voyage.

"Are you sure you're up for this?" Talia asked.

Jane was actually so nervous she was almost vibrating. "Yes," she lied. "I need to know what this is all about and . . . and I need to feel useful."

"Don't be so hard on yourself," Tarloh grumbled.

"Listen to the big man," Arthur said. "You've been through hell the last week or so. I'm impressed you're as ready as you are."

Talia was a little worried. Only she and Red knew the extent of Jane's problems, both deciding that Jane would tell the others when she was ready.

They squeezed through a crack in the wall and found themselves in a service tunnel. Up ahead, Jane saw a bluish-white light coming from around the bend.

"Is that it?" she asked.

"That's it," Red replied. "Actually, it's going to be kind of anti-climactic." They rounded the bend and saw a sphere of light wedged into a crack in the wall. "That's the Node. What you'll do is walk up and touch it. It'll give you a pretty good shock that may knock you out. When you come to, you'll be pretty disoriented."

"How will I know if it's worked?"

"You'll know," Red said, trying to sound as calm as possible. "People actually seem to gain a basic innate ability to use it, but total control will take time. Hey, if you want to back out . . ."

"No," Jane said abruptly. She wanted to be strong . . . she wanted them to think she was strong . . . she wanted Red to think she was strong. "I'm ready."

As Jane walked towards the light, her four comrades gathered around. She felt the terror growing with every step. 'What am I doing?' she thought. 'I have no place in this! This is a world of fairy tales and things that go bump in the night. I'm just a worthless girl that the world barely took the time to stop and piss on as it went by.' Then, something occurred to her. 'So what do I have to lose?' She extended her hand and touched the sphere.

Jane was hit with what felt like a bolt of lightning, and she was blown backwards. Red caught her, but the force landed them both against the far wall. Red felt the power coursing through the girl's body, and wondered what would happen next. She found her feet, still holding Jane's limp form in her arms. She was as gentle as she knew how to be.

'She's beautiful,' Red thought, waiting for Jane to wake up as her friends gathered around. 'She looks so . . . innocent.' She shook her head. 'Stop those thoughts.'

Jane moaned. The disorientation she had been warned about hit her with a vengeance. It was as if the entire world was spinning and she so badly wanted to spin and try to keep up. But she seemed to be held in place by someone's arms . . . strong arms. She fought to keep the nausea down.

"That . . . was more . . . than . . . a good . . . shock," Jane gasped.

Red smiled. "If we told everyone the truth, no one would do it."

Talia suppressed a smile of her own. She saw how Red was holding the younger woman. She was cradling her like she would something precious, and had a peculiar look in her eye. 'I haven't seen THAT look in a long time,' Talia thought. But she kept her thoughts to herself.

"So, feel any different?" Tarloh asked.

"Not . . . really," Jane said as Red slowly lowered the girl's feet to the ground. But as Red began to let go, something strange happened. Jane wouldn't let go. More specifically, her hair wouldn't let go. It seemingly wrapped itself around Red's arms and shoulders and gripped with incredible strength.

Red looked around at the hair that was encircling her. It seemed to grow and strengthen as needed. "Oh . . . kay," she said. "This is new."

"What's happening?" said a still slightly confused Jane. "My scalp feels tingly."

"That's not surprising," Tarloh muttered, leaning in to get a better look. Suddenly, strands of Jane's hair reeled up and almost lashed out, behaving much like a snake threatening to strike. "That's not right," the big man said, backing away.

Talia took a step forward, but Jane's hair kept her at a distance. The same happened with Arthur. Until Jane's eyes were open and clear, the only person who could get near Jane was Red, who was actually bound to the girl by a series of locks.

"Living hair . . . that's a first," Arthur muttered. "And it seems to protect her out of instinct."

"Whuh . . . what are you talking about?" Jane said, her feet finally touching the ground. Without warning, her hair released its grip on Red and fell back into place. She took a step, began to stumble and reached out with . . . her hair. A clump of strands actually stretched out and braced against the ground, keeping Jane upright. She was actually amazed. She stood upright and looked at it, willing it to float in front of her, which it did. She looked at Red, amazingly pleased with herself.

"Well I'll be damned," Red thought.

Talia looked from Jane to Red and back again. 'You may very well be damned indeed,' she thought smugly.

-------------- -------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers