Full Moooooooooooon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I don't know what you're saying, honey, can't you speak up?"

"MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Betsy burst out laughing, standing back up. "I'm sorry, Moolly, I was just teasing...I know what you're after...right...?" I looked up at her, just in time to see her slowly tugging her jeans down, leaving them around her ankles. I stared up at her plain white cotton panties, not believing what I was seeing, not believing what I had to do, what I needed to do...the rush of heat between my legs hit me again, and it was ll I could do not to fall over. I needed to cum or I'd go crazy; I couldn't wait! I looked up at her imploringly, then back down to her panties.

Betsy patted me on the head, rubbing one of my ears. "Well? What are you waiting for, Moolly? Take them off, if you're craving me so much!"

"Mmoooo..." I moaned out, bringing my face closer to Betsy's panties...rubbing against them, nuzzling them. Gripping the fabric with my teeth, I clumsily pulled them down, moving slowly and carefully. I finally got them down past her thighs, and I tugged them down harder, bringing my face back up-

Her scent hit me like a freight train, and with a helpless moan of longing I buried my face against her pussy, lapping at it as though it were an oasis after a year in the desert.

"Oh...oh G-god Molly...ahh, Molly, oh God...y-yes...!!" Betsy started to squirm, leaning back against the wall and slowly sinking to her knees, her legs parting as much as they could. I followed her down, my face nuzzling and worshiping her wet sex. Betsy kept moaning, panting and whimpering, but I ignored her...it didn't mean anything, nothing meant anything besides what her eager, wonderful slit, the taste and scent of her filling my head...there was nothing else, just the fire in my body and the heat in hers...I licked and slurped hungrily, her thighs slick with my saliva and her juices, my moans muffled by her pussy, even as filled my ears, rising higher, higher, higher...

Suddenly I felt a pressure above my head, as if someone was tugging me, and I dimly understood what was happening; Betsy had grabbed me by the horns, and was pushing me harder against her bucking hips. The thought wasn't important, though, because an instant later, Becky came hard against my mouth, her juices spurting against my face, and I lapped it up desperately, mindlessly, needing to get her taste, needing it needing it needing it nee-

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" I started to squeal as I felt my own orgasm hit me, the force of it so hard that I lost my balance, leaning harder against Betsy's hips as I frantically fucked the air, wiggling my bare ass wildly. The orgasm tore through my whole body as I came, and I felt the pressure on my tits magnify, my nipples aching with a pain that was almost sweet. Realizing faintly that Becky had let go of my horns, I stumbled back from her, toppling clumsily onto my back. I weakly kicked my legs in the air, gently rubbing at my breasts with my useless, heavy hooves.

"Ahh...oh God, Molly, that was amazing..." Betsy spoke dreamily, as if she was still lost in her own orgasm. My mind was starting to come back to me, and I felt humiliated that I had just done that to another girl...but the rising pressure in my tits was too much to take. "Mmmmmoooooooooooo..." I moaned at her miserably.

She gave me a blank look, then nodded, pulling off her panties and jeans over her shoes, and kicking them off. She walked over to me, kneeling next to me, and rested one of her hands on my chest. "Shhh, hun, it'll be just a sec....you were really good..."

I didn't even have time to wonder what she was talking about when it happened. All of a sudden, the sensation...it peaked, it climaxed in both of my breasts, and I let out a shuddering sigh of pure bliss as milk spurted out from my nipples, thin and white. It dribbled down the slopes of my massive, jiggly jugs, and the initial spurt slowed to a slow drip, just enough to make my hips wriggle.

Betsy smiled down at me. "Mhm...see, isn't that a fair reward? You'll get to help someone feel good, and feel so good in return. It'll be what you'll have to do every full moon, if you don't want to spend the night howling for relief..."

I stared up at her blankly, a dim hope growing in me....so, I wouldn't be stuck like this?

Betsy patted my head, apparently knowing what I was thinking about. "That's right, Moolly; the Lectat Bell turns it's...ahh...owner into what you are every full moon, until it's taken off. Sadly for you, it can't be taken off except by the person who put it on...and that would be me, and I won't do it for a while. So, I think you should pay attention to this next part."

"Mmoooooo..." I sighed out; I knew it couldn't be so easy. Betsy moved her hands to my breasts as she began to talk, and it took all my willpower to keep focusing on her words.

"Right when I saw the bell at an antique shop, I knew it would be perfect for you, Moolly; it'll be just the motivation you need to be a good person. This is going to happen every full moon, and you'll need to be milked multiple times each one...I think you'll be a lot more accepting and open with people different from you if you spend time every month as a milk cow. I'll help you this time, but I meant what I said about being over you, sweetie; you'll need to find someone different next month."

She gave my nipples a little tweak, causing a fresh little spurt to dribble out, and drawing a gasp from my lips. Betsy giggled, then continued.

"You'll have to wear the bell, of course; I'm sure people will just think it's a kind of necklace, albeit a bit more risque...and since I get to pick how long you have to wear the bell...I'm not a monster, so give me a call when you get your Master's degree, hmmm? That should be perfect; it'll motivate to focus on school, and you'll be a productive member of society to boot! Isn't that great, Moolly?"

I was too in shock at what I was hearing; I was relieved I would only be this fetishy cow slut when the moon was full...but I would be stuck like this for years! "Mmmmmooooooooooo..."

Molly stood up, nudging the underside of my massive tits with her shoe. "Those should keep draining for another 30 minutes, if the info I found online is right. Then you may start to ache a little again. I think I'll go get us some breakfast ready in the meantime; if you're going to be in heat all night, I should get us both some food."

I looked up at her, and she winked down at me. "Moolly, I may be over you, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pass up the chance of a lifetime to have you grunting and groaning like a wild animal, desperate to make me cum..." She shivered a bit, then walked to the door of the stall, her pale thighs still sticky. "Now, I'll go heat up some food and bring it back in maybe 45 minutes. You just rest up, and try not to hurt yourself, ok hun?" She stared to close the stall door on me, then paused.

"Moolly?" She asked me, a grin playing over her face.

Wobbling and rolling on my back, I finally righted myself in a fit of jiggling titflesh. I stared up at her, panting a bit. "Mmmmooooooooooo?"

"It's a shame I don't date farm animals, because you make an udderly adorable cow." She beamed at me one last time, then shut the stall door, leaving me alone in a puddle of milk.

12