Fully Sighted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed as if he could feel his heart beat everywhere, or was it her heartbeat? He mostly felt it in his hardness. Her fingers needing to touch something combed through his hair. She grabbed some in her fist, which made him moan. His hands found their way to the front reaching for both her breasts at the same time. He was surprised to find naked breasts with no bra. Had she planned this or just not thought he would notice because he couldn't see. He was happy to not worry about a bra, but also happy to feel their size. He hadn't realized she was large enough that his hands had something to rub, play with and massage. He was even more turned on and played there for a while. She seemed to be very sensitive there and threw her head back and moaned at this.

He wanted to be naked with her badly. Very naked. Very badly. He forced himself to move slowly though. He wouldn't take advantage of her. He continued his touching until she whispered, "Slide it off if you want." She could only be talking about her shirt. He eagerly lifted it up with both hands. She blew out a deep breath as if letting out something she had been trying to contain.

"Take a close look if you want." He played with them as he lowered his head to look at them up close, enjoying the paleness of the skin, the faded freckles, and the nipples.

She lifted her left leg and wrapped it around his leg. Their becoming one had started with an awkward conversation, just a slow walk at first, but the pace had picked up through-out the day, and now they were running towards the destination.

Her hands went under his shirt and he caught his breath as they touched. Her splayed hands ran over his smooth hot skin, brushed his nipples.

He was being sweet, she couldn't deny it, but she didn't want sweet right then. Sweet had been the perfect romantic build up which cards he had played perfectly. It was even more perfect because he hadn't played or manipulated, it had just progressed. Now she wanted to ride to the edge he was putting her on and take it home.

With her hand in his hair, holding the back of his head, kissing him, she pushed and pulled his remained clothes off. His eyes were a darker color now. She had turned on his raw hunger which exhilarated her. "I want to touch all of you." She brushed his cock. It was thick and hard. Bigger than any other she had played with and was excited to see her new toy so large.

"Again." Was it his command or question? She obeyed and lightly squeezed him. Her fingers surround his flesh. She moved up and down his hard length. Each stroke dragging another groan from him. She saw a dew drop of precum form and she captured it in her hand to aid her stroking.

The kissed again with more passion while still standing. The need growing and not yet filled. Needing immediate satisfaction but both wanting it to last forever.

"Your lips taste good. I wonder if you will taste good farther down?" Holding her body close to his, her hard nipples and soft skin pressed against his body, she slid down to kneel in front of him. She took his cock in her hands, stroking it slowly, and wondered how much of it would fit in her mouth. She was dying to find out, and her mouth watered like his cock was candy for her to enjoy. She licked her lips while kneeled in from of him, and slipped him into her mouth. Her tongue tasting his dew drop, swishing his tip again her tongue. She started sucking on him, and the moan that left his mouth told her she was on the right track, and she pulled him in deeper. She wished she could see his face but he made obvious signs of his approval.

"I love what you are doing Victoria," His voice now deeper than before, "but it's unfair that you're still partly clothed and I can think of a more comfortable place for us."

"As long as you'll let me finish you some time like this, I can take a break for now."

He wanted her on the bed because their intimacy was obviously leading to him plunging inside her, but also because he knew his room, the size of his bed, he wouldn't have to worry about bumping something. The confines of the bed were safer for them both than the sofa, which he wouldn't mind trying if he got the chance, but not for their first time.

She arose, and kissed him on the cheek, and took his hand. They walked to the room, moving easily. Victoria looked around seeing his room and masculine décor of his own private space. He didn't move to the bed first but towards a drawer where he pulled some buried condoms, to show her he was taking responsibility for their safety, and she was relieved.

He picked her up and carried her to the edge of the bed. "Lean back." Were his few words, which she obliged. He grasped the waistband of her jeans and panties and dragged them down her legs as she wiggled out of them. He tossed the garments aside.

"Open your legs, I want to see you," She obeyed, if hesitantly, and he kneeled down to stroke her legs while he moved his face in to see what he could see up close but not from far away. He loved what he saw. He rose again enough to lean over and kiss her but returned to her open legs.

She felt the complete focus of his attention as if there was and never had been another woman in his life. She moaned with delight when his tongue found its way into her pussy. He tickled and licked her there like no man ever had before. Later she would reflect that Philip had never spoiled her like that, but with Tim all thoughts of Philip were now gone.

Tim loved using all his senses to taste, touch, smell, hear and see Victoria's pussy and legs. Her moaning was more than other woman showing appreciation encouraged him more.

"This isn't fair that you made me stop, and now you're teasing me." Victoria moaned. She wondered how much more she could take before dying of pleasure. He held her legs and didn't respond with his voice, just with flicking quickly over her clit. She couldn't pull away and she orgasmed with a scream of pleasure.

He kissed her inner thighs and then stood. He moved towards the bed and she shifted her position so she was more in the center of the bed, and he slipped beside her, and they returned to touching each other.

"Tell me what you want from me, Victoria. As crazy as this is, I need to hear you say it." His voice was hard, demanding. "I need to be sure."

His tone made her stomach flutter with excitement. "I want to..." The sentence turned to a giggle. She tried again, "I want want want you to... you know." Again ending in a giggle.

"Say it my beautiful sexy adorable amazing sweet Victoria." Their hands were touching each other lightly all over their naked skin. He reached for the condom and put it on carefully.

She looked down at his hard cock, and realized there was no embarrassment in asking for what they both wanted. "I want you. I want your cock, I want my pussy pinned between your cock and this bed. My pussy is aching for it."

"What a great answer. And do you want it now?" He moved his body over her while she separated her legs.

"Now would not be soon enough." Now she giggled again which made him smile. What held her attention was the large shaft of flesh that stood nearly upright, reaching upwards. A small ounce of panic and nervousness squeezed into her thoughts. Would she be able to please him? Did he really want this as much as she did? Was he starting to have feelings for her as she was for him? Would he be too big?

The moment passed quickly as they kissed again. Then an animal magnestism took over and she moaned in anticipation. Her hands lightly brushed her abdomen. His fingers parted the fold and measured the moisture level. She had to be sopping wet by now.

"Fuck," he ground out between his teeth. Hooking his arms under her knees he pressed the head of his cock into her sheath. Deeper and deeper.

"Victoria you are so tight." He groaned into her neck.

"I feel you filling me. Slowly the first few strokes to stretch me out." She instructed.

It didn't take long before slow wasn't enough. Their destination of becoming one was close at hand and the awkward start was no longer a walk or a run but a sprint.

Her teeth bit into his shoulder, as he withdrew and pressed in again, further and further, then again. Then again. Then again. His hot breath feathered over her skin, his hungry mouth explored her ear and throat.

She felt herself stretch impossibly around him, painfully yet wonderfully and she couldn't contain her moans of passionate agony. Never before had she experienced such fullness, or such aching need to be filled.

Another orgasm reared up inside her ad he changed his pace of stokes. Her fingernails dug into the skin of his back. This signaled to Tim that she was close and their sprinting now turned to racing on horseback.

"Ohhhhrrgh," he growled now, incapable of using words, his hips slammed fiercely into hers now. With each thrust, she could feel the head of his cock smashed into her. She wrapped herself around his body pulled him deeper but still allowing him to move and another orgasm ran through her body.

Tim felt free now to roar towards his own release, jetting himself into her. "Ohhhhhhhgaaaa". The tightness of her pussy caused by her orgasm drove him over the edge, the pressure around his cock causing him to lose control."

Finally he pulled out of her, which felt like a tearing away of part of her to Victoria, and settled beside her. They shifted to intertwine their limbs and Victoria giggled looking at Tim. Suddenly embarrassed at how she had moaned and let herself go so loudly.

"I can't imagine you need to hear it because your body is so amazing, but I need to tell you that was the most amazing sex. Your voice really put me over the edge but to feel your body caring for mine like that was amazing.

"It was great, fabulous, amazing for me too baby." She lost her nervousness, and decided to share more. "In fact, that was the best sex I've ever had. I'm not sure what to make of it all."

"Let's make more of it."

She grinned at the thought of 'more' and because he tweaked her sensitive nipple. Three more times that afternoon, he took her. No, he gave to her. He drained her of her energy but filled her with happiness and ecstasy.

When they were both exhausted, they fell asleep together, separating as their dreams moved them, but coming back together each time one awoke and realized they weren't touching.

In the middle of the night she realized that she had forgotten completely about his visual impairment. He was now Tim. Tim who could love her and keep her safe. Tim who wrote her songs. Tim who listened to her pain. Tim who was talented. Tim who could communicate.

No, Tim wasn't the one who lacked vision. Philip, who now slipped farther and farther from her mind, he was the one who lacked vision, who couldn't see past his own nose. Tim was the man for her, Tim was fully sighted in any and every way that was important. It was Tim, the blind man, who had helped her to see herself as she really was: beautiful and worthy to be loved.