All Comments on 'Fun and Games Ch. 01'

by jm02201960

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is totally exact, and erotic

Your description of the mostly straight male having sex with another male captures the inner feelings exactly. You feel: "This is so weird, so forbidden, so strange" and then you just go wth it. It is strange to wake up and think that one has joined the ranks of cocksuckers. Then you wonder: "What was all that damn fuss about?" Then you think: "Maybe I need to adjust my feelings about homosexual activity, since I have just had successful sex with a guy."

Then you wonder how to tell your wife.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Deliciously Real

Wonderfully written. This is so raw I nearly cried reading it. I think the very best lines of the entire piece were these: "If someone had asked me what was two plus two I would have said 'come in my mouth'. If someone had asked me my birthday I would have said 'big stiff dick'." Fucking phenomenal!! Just insanely too good!! As a bisexual (though admittedly female - can't do a thing about my gender) I have so been inside that moment - that reality warp, and the character is absolutely correct. At some point you do realize (usually when the pheromones wear off, the hangover comes on full force and yes, your jaw is aching) that you've done what you did and there's no getting past it, and quite frankly... there's nothing quite like the feel of something new... I'll be anxiously awaiting the next installment of this. Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story! Very well written, very erotic. More importantly, I identified with it. I wanted to be him. Please write more!

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago
.

He will do it again and again. Each time it will feel better and natural. He is hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent writing skills

This without a doubt is one of the very best stories I have ever read.

I put a small dildo inside of me as I read this. I want to masterbate so bad but I have to wait until my wife goes to the store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much waffle

Too much waffle and not enough sex, I'm here to read porn.

SeasonedSailorSeasonedSailor9 months ago

Absolutely delicious, I drool thinking about having a thick, hot dripping cock in my mouth. Great writing. Loved this story a lot, reminded me of some of my past experiences.

toolcamtoolcam6 months ago

When I got to the third part, I put a cock ring on and started to pleasure my cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjm02201960@jm02201960
As a bi-curious married man, I find it cathartic to live out my fantasies through my characters. My characters indulge same-sex physical desires but their "emotional orientation" remains heterosexual. They lead complex lives in that regard, and I don't shy away from projectin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES