All Comments on 'Fun and Games Ch. 02'

by jm02201960

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks, again!

I enjoyed it almost as much as the first one. Again, very hot! Keep up the great work

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

I remember the first time I got fucked like it was yesterday. It was the day after I had sucked my first cock and with the same guy. The night before I had sucked him off twice and then once in the morning. He asked me to stay with him for the two weeks I was going to be in town and I accepted his invitation. He asked if I would like to suck some different cocks and I said yes if he didn't mind. He then told me he would send a couple of guys over during the day. He ended up having 4 guys come over and I loved sucking all of them. When he came home, he bought another guy with him and I sucked him off too. The three of us went to dinner and then Phil and I went back to his house. I told him that I appreciated his sending the guys over, but that I really wanted to suck his cock again. He said he would like that, but that he would rather fuck me. I told him that I didn't know about that. He laughed and said that less than 24 hours earlier I had never sucked a cock and now had sucked six guys off. He told me that if I told him to stop, he would. He started by lubing may ass hole then fingering me. He ended up fingering me with 4 fingers and it felt wonderful. I then felt the head of his cock at my hole. He slowly pushed it into me a stopped to let me get used to it. I took him about 29 minutes to get his 71/2 inches into me. It had hurt a little, but then began to feel really good and I found myself fucking him back. He ended up really pounding my ass and I loved every minute of it. He then came in my ass and finally pulled out. I was a little sore, but felt empty. I told him that I hoped he would fuck me again while I was staying there and he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great writing

Thanks for the very descriptive storries.

You are a fantastic writer.

Please keep writing stories like this.

They help me come to terms with myself.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
First Time

Great story and I loved the detailed descriptions of how it felt, psychologically and physically. I can really relate to most of it in both ways.

The first time that I got fucked was was by a guy that I had been talking with for some time. I didn't experience any pain because, although he was a good seven inches or more, it was rather thin; probably only about an inch thick, all the way to the base of his cock, and I had been using dildoes larger than that. I'm not into pain and I still don't prefer really thick ones, but I do love feeling full really deep.

The thing that I remember so well is the unreal feeling that it was finally actually happening! Of course it felt completely different and infinitely better that a dildo, but it was that knowledge that it was the real thing, a real guy was fucking me and the self affirming component that I was really and truly confirmed as gay. Not only did he fuck me, we did it bareback and he came deep in my ass! It made me feel like such a faggot and I loved it!

He was recently divorced and it was his first sex with anyone since his wife and his first time being with a man. We continued doing it bareback until he moved away because of his job. I have had a couple of long term relationships since and we fucked bareback and my current fuck buddy always does me raw.

Being on top and riding is one of my favorite positions. I like to make my partner feel good too, but when I am more in control I can also do more of the things I really love to feel whenever I want and as long as I want. Sometimes I just need really rammed for a bit, and then I can slow slow down and feel those long, slow and full strokes all the way to the base of his cock and then slowly out until just the head is inside me. When I so that I am more able to concentrate on that delicious feeling of his cock sliding back and forth through my ring. Also, I love to stop, sit down all the way to the base of his cock, feel it filling me up so full and grind my ass around on him and feel it stirring around in my belly. That sideways pressure on my ring while grinding drives me crazy too.

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjm02201960@jm02201960
As a bi-curious married man, I find it cathartic to live out my fantasies through my characters. My characters indulge same-sex physical desires but their "emotional orientation" remains heterosexual. They lead complex lives in that regard, and I don't shy away from projectin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES