Fun & Games Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gagged as the cock was pushed into him, but he knew to resist was futile and he accepted that he was a cock sucker. Sasha's hands gripped the Nubian's cock and pumped it as she had so often in the past. Roger watched fascinated as Richard relaxed his throat muscles and took the cock down his throat. The Nubian's black balls banged on Richard's chin and he seemed to be choking. As always the cock was withdrawn, covered in saliva. Richard's head hung down and he gasped for air. But his ordeal was not over and he knew it. Sasha grabbed the contraption and swung it round. The Nubian placed himself behind Richard's spread legs. He pressed a button on the side of the machine forcing Richard's legs into a seated position. The perfect angle! Sasha spread lubrication on the cock and he stepped forward. Roger took a deep breath as he watched Richard's arse open and the Nubian's cock enter the tight arse. Sasha took a cane made of birch and brought it down across Richard's buttocks and at that instant the Nubian gave a grunt and rammed his cock deep into the tight arse. Julia flinched slightly and smiled as she watched her husband being buggered. She never tired of seeing Richard being humiliated like this and she knew the Nubian relished fucking the man who had sacked him. Taking his pleasure in the fact that he was gay and was fucking the stuck up bastard who treated him as a leper for his sexuality. Sasha used the birch again and again and smiled as the Nubian emptied himself in Richard's arse.

The mirror turned back to a mirror and Julia turned to Roger.

"So my love, you are now party to the secret."

He put his arms round her and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth breathing "thank you".

They made love that night, just the two of them. Tender and gentle love, her lips all over his body, kissing and sucking his nipples, her tongue flicking in and out of his belly button and down to his rampant cock. She licked his length from bottom to top and back again. He lay there adoring his lover more and more, he had learnt to be patient and to enjoy love making. Julia nibbled his cocktip and probed her tongue down his eye, licking the pre cum and spreading it in her mouth, the taste of her darling.

And her fingers worked their way into his tight anus, pressing at first then stroking round the rim teasing him endlessly. And he loved it! When she entered his arse it was with two fingers and she massaged his prostate gland expertly, feeling his cock grow in her mouth and she sucked him. Her tongue wrapped around his tool and she suckled it pressing I it between the roof of her mouth and her tongue. She turned round and sank her cunt onto Roger's face. He opened his mouth and licked her labia as they were presented to him. He sucked on them, gently licking between them. Julia pushed backwards and he took the cue, licking her hard button, the rosebud of his lover's cunt. She sighed as he nibbled it and sucked on her. She moved from him and rolled onto her back. Roger sat up and she beckoned him to come inside her. He lay on top of her his cock needing no guidance as he slipped inside her wet cunt. Julia stroked he hair as he started to fuck her with a rocking movement.

"Oh my darling boy I love you"

They made long gentle love, kissing each other, Roger's tongue fucking Julia's mouth just as his cock was fucking her cunt. As the momentum increased the stared into each other's eyes as Roger's cock hardened and spent its load inside his love. Julia raised her hips to meet his every stroke and the volcano erupted inside her belly, the waters of her desire gushing from her, her fingernails marking her lover's back as she was hit by a wave of devotion. She rippled and spasmed as Roger continued to fuck her, the hard youthful cock still strong. She whimpered as he lay on her, kissing her neck and ears. Probing her mouth and sucking her lips.

They lay with each other, half dozing but so deeply I love.

The End??

12