Fun at Sorcery School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

There were a boy and girl tied against large Xs, restrained by the wrists and ankles, with a collection of whips and paddles that other girls and boys were taking and applying generously to the restrained ones. Next to them appeared to be a couple more Xs where people could choose to be restrained as they themselves were paddled or whipped.

There was what Sarissa could only call an insertion station where there was a girl and boy restrained face down where others would go past and insert a variety of objects into their pussy or anus, depending on their preference.

In addition to the glory box that she'd been in, there was a similar one where a somewhat large cock was poking out from a hole. Various girls (and boys she noted) would go over and take turns sucking it or even spearing themselves on it. Some would stay until the cock exploded, others moved on after a very quick tryst with the cock. Beside it stood a girl with a wash cloth, diligently cleaning the cock after each user unless the next one asked her not to.

She was especially shocked though when she saw three girls tied up against a wall, seated on their bottoms, legs straight out before them and their hands against their sides. There were three boys tied next to them as well, but they were laid out on the floor, their heads supported on wooden blocks. All six of the students glistened with moisture. A boy walked over with a grin on his face and aimed his cock at the blonde haired girl on the left of the three. He started to piss. Sarissa gasped. His piss flowed over her tits and down between her legs and over her pussy before draining away in grooves cut into the floor. The girl simply shut her eyes and lifted her chin as he waved the stream of his piss back and forth from one tit to the other, occasionally aiming at the girl next to her as well.

"I know that you want to be one of them, but it's not your turn to be the toilet until next week. Of course you could always use it," someone said in her ear. It was the boy that had locked her in the box at the start of the afternoon.

"Sure, I know," she said, her mind spinning.

"Well, you've done your bit, now you get to have some fun," he said, his fingers sliding over her naked butt, probing between her cheeks toward her anus. She had no idea how she was supposed to react though, because she didn't know what Luciana was really into other than really big cocks. Just for once she was starting to think that she might not have done enough homework.

She looked around the room, thinking about Luciana's desire for big cocks and when she found the biggest one in the room decided that she'd head that way. It turned out it was the guy laying face down on the table. She moved over and clambered beneath it, joining the two girls that were already there. Heather and Salicka smiled at her as she joined them.

"Hey Luciana," Salicka said, "I thought you might join us under here. After all, Gregor's is the biggest and we know how much you like that."

"Well, seems like you were right," Sarissa said, reaching to wrap a hand around the cock as she surveyed the two girls. Salicka was a flat chested red head and Heather a b cupped girl of Indian heritage, complete with dark skin and smoldering dark eyes. Sarissa hadn't even been with an Indian girl at school and wondered if Heather would be open to some girl love. Both of them were dressed, much to Sarissa's disappointment, but then clearly they hadn't had to spend time in the box. Sarissa wondered if there was a schedule. Maybe she could come in as a guy and take advantage of one of them when they had their turn. Until then it could wait though.

"We'll leave you to him, Sarissa," Heather said, "after all, we've already made him cum four times so he only has to cum once more before he gets to finish for the day." Four times already? Sarissa wondered to herself. Well clearly she wasn't going to get a lot out of this cock, but maybe that was a good thing she thought as she noted that the two girls held hands as they left. She'd come under the table because she wasn't sure what Luciana would do, but of course, she'd just sucked something like a dozen cocks and had them erupt and so she wasn't particularly in the mood. She'd happily have him in her pussy or arse, but the way he was strapped to the table, she wasn't sure she could pull of the athletics that would be required to facilitate that!

Left alone under the table with a large cock dangling down, she moved to take him in her mouth, sucking him hard again. Her jaw ached. She grabbed his shaft and wanked him as she sucked at the head of his cock, glancing around the room, taking in everything that was going on. It brought her pussy alive. Her gaze kept wandering back to the 'toilet' watching as guys pissed on the three girls and even as girls went over and either stood over the boys or squatted and allowed their piss to flow over the boy's genitals or chests. She was surprised just how much she enjoyed watching it and wondered whether there was something about being in Luciana's body that might be influencing her attraction to the spectacle.

After she'd brought Gregor off to his fifth orgasm, allowing his cum to simply dribble to the floor under the table, she went back to where she'd started the afternoon, collecting her clothes and dressing. She eyed off the toilet, but couldn't bring herself to go there. Instead she slipped from the room and went to wait for the potion to wear off so that she could return to her body.
A couple of days later, having again turned herself into Luciana (after using magic to put her to sleep for a day and storing her in the storeroom), Sarissa went off in search of Salicka, the red-haired girl that had been under the table in the cellar several days before. She was in search of a new female conquest and seeing Heather and Salicka holding hands had lead her to believe that she might just be able to find one in Salicka. The real challenge though was to get to fuck her as herself.

There really was no reason for Salicka to have anything to do with Sarissa and cross that house boundary, so Sarissa decided to try and work it another way. If Luciana told Salicka that Sarissa was worth the time, then just maybe she'd have a chance. Of course, that meant that she'd probably have to find a way to convince Luciana to sleep with her as well. Knowing this, she resolved to collect a hair from Salicka if she got close enough so that she could make another polymorph potion.

Eventually she managed to hunt the red head down, being careful to stick to the less populated areas of the school where she could so that she could hopefully avoid any awkward questions.

"Hey Salicka," she began when she finally managed to find her.

"Oh hi Luciana, did you enjoy the Cellar the other day?" Salicka asked.

"Of course," she replied.

"Sorry that there wasn't more cum left in Gregor, but we were enjoying ourselves and hadn't realised that you were even in the cellar."

"Oh that's fine, I was in the box, so I had my share of cum for the night," Sarissa laughed.

"Oh, well that explains it then," Salicka stated, "I don't really enjoy my time in there. I don't mind a bit of cum on my terms, but well, it's all a bit much for me in there. If there was a way that people could stick pussies through the hole instead, that would be more appetizing." Sarissa grinned, surprised at how openly Salicka had brought up the subject of eating pussy.

"Yes, that could be a good alternative," she said, mind spinning as she tried to plot a way to bring the conversation to where she wanted it.

"You think so do you?" Salicka asked, eyes flicking predatorily over Sarissa's Luciana body. Her tongue darted out over her lips as she spoke. Sarissa felt her stomach flutter and her pussy respond as she realised that things were going much better than she'd ever hoped possible.

"So tell me, if there was a pussy glory box, whose pussy would you like to see thrust in your face Salicka?"

"Well yours for a start," Salicka said. She then added the names of a couple of other Escale house girls.

"Well I can't help you with most of the list, but you're welcome to mine," Sarissa replied. "If you're sure that Heather won't mind."

"Well that's more than I'd dared to hope for and really, what Heather doesn't know won't hurt her, right?"

"I wouldn't have thought so," Sarissa smiled. "So when do you think this pussy eating would be likely to happen?"

"Well I just happen to have a free period, so if you do, or if you feel like skipping what ever you have next, we could do it right now."

"Works for me," Sarissa replied gleefully, not really caring what the consequences of Luciana missing a lesson might be. "Why don't you lead the way to somewhere quiet?" Salicka clapped her hands and then took Sarissa's in hers, leading her off to one of the sick rooms, telling the school nurse that Luciana wasn't feeling particularly well and that she'd be sitting with her for a while. From the look on the nurse's face, it was clear that this wasn't the first time that Salicka had taken advantage of the sick room.

"That's kind of convenient," Sarissa said to Salicka when they were alone in the room. Salicka pushed Sarissa down on the bed, moving on top of her, kissing her, thrusting her tongue between the other girl's lips.

"mhmm," she mumbled into Sarissa's mouth as her hands began grasping at the huge breasts that she boasted in Luciana's body. "Let's just say that we have a special arrangement that gets me in here when I need some privacy."

"Oh really, and does it involve that lovely body of hers being spread out on this bed with your head between her legs?" Sarissa probed.

"Of course it does," Salicka laughed. "And because she likes that and wants to keep her job, she turns a blind eye when I bring in other hot girls to fuck."

"Mmm, so you're really going to fuck me then?" Sarissa asked, lifting an eyebrow teasingly.

"I most certainly am. I'm going to fuck you until you cum all over my face."

"Sounds positively delicious," Sarissa moaned as Salicka's lips and teeth nuzzled at her ear lobes and trailed over her lips. Salicka's hands were busy working at Sarissa's robes and within moments she was dragging her clothes from her body, releasing her large breasts and revealing her pussy. She ran a finger down the landing strip that was Luciana's pubes and down to her lips, probing gently, sliding the finger up and down, feeling the moisture that started to emerge as her arousal built. Salicka lifted her finger to her lips and tasted Luciana's pussy juice before returning the finger and offering it back to Sarissa. Sarissa sucked it happily, and then moaned as Salicka thrust two fingers back into her pussy as she lowered her face to suck roughly on a nipple.

Sarissa arched her back and Salicka attacked her nipples with her lips, teeth and fingers, pulling and pinching, biting and sucking, her thigh thrust between the other girl's legs, rubbing firmly even as Sarissa ground her self against the smooth flesh. Sarissa loved the eagerness with which she was being devoured, pulling Salicka's face to her own where she could hungrily kiss her.

Salicka's hands roamed freely over the body that Sarissa was using, paying particular attention to the large breasts.

"God I wish I had tits like yours," she purred as she kneaded and squeezed and sucked and bit at them.

"There's nothing wrong with your little ones,' Sarissa replied as her fingers found the pale pink nipples that capped Salicka's small breasts.

"Oh they're fine, but there are times when I'd like to know that I can turn heads with my chest alone," Salicka laughed. Even as she did so she kissed her way further down Sarissa's body, moving to drive her tongue between her bare pussy lips, her hands continuing to play with her tits. Sarissa tangled her fingers in Salicka's long red hair, running them through the soft curly locks as she moaned with the pleasure of Salicka's tongue exploring her pussy.

As she sucked and licked at the other girls' pussy, Salicka slipped a finger into her vagina, sliding it in and out until it was wet enough to slip a second in beside it. When that had been well lubricated as well, she pulled them out and drove them in again, this time slipping one into her pussy and the other into her anus.

"Oh!" Sarissa gasped, surprised by the suddenness of the entry into her butt. Salicka clamped her mouth over Sarissa's clit and sucked it hard as she worked her fingers in and out of both holes.

"Oh god Salicka, I want to eat you too," Sarissa groaned, "Turn around for me, please?" Salicka paused long enough to slip from her clothes and move into a 69, presenting her trimmed pussy with its covering of bright red hair to Sarissa. Sarissa used her fingers to pull her swollen puffy lips apart to reveal the wet pink skin within before sliding her tongue inside. Following Salicka's example, she used her fingers as well as her tongue, teasing and probing at her pussy even as she licked at her clit and when her fingers were nice and wet, she thrust one into her bum.

"Oh fuck yes," Salicka moaned as the digit invaded her arse. Sarissa felt her pushing back and pushed her finger deeper until it was completely buried, feeling Salicka's finger in turn sink deeper into her own bum.

Sarissa was determined to make Salicka cum before she lost control herself and focused her attention on the other girls' clit. Unrelentingly she sucked and licked at her clit and worked a second finger into her bum, thrusting hard as Salicka pushed back over and over again, whimpering quietly with pleasure, her fingers and mouth stilling on Sarissa's pussy as she neared orgasm. With a final cry she exploded, her pussy and arse squeezing at the invading fingers as she convulsed.

"God Luciana, that was hot," Salicka said a few moments later as she turned to kiss her house-mate. "But now its time for me to finish you off." She moved between Sarissa's legs and pushed them up toward her chest, sinking fingers into her pussy, first two, then three even as she twiddled her clit with the other hand. Sarissa could feel her spreading her wide and cried out pleasurably when Salicka slipped the last of her four fingers into her pussy and then tucked her thumb in to try and slide her whole fist inside.

"Not too fast," Sarissa gasped as she felt Salicka's whole hand stretching her pussy, pushing inexorably inside her. She grabbed Salicka's wrist, guiding her until with a startled cry, she felt the other girls' knuckles slip past the point of resistance and her entire hand was buried in her pussy. "Oh fuck!"

Salicka grinned as she moved her hand in 'Luciana's' pussy, seeing her lips clinging to her wrist. With her other hand she began to rub her clit as well until she had the girl bucking all over the place and screaming with the pleasure that rocked her world.

After they'd dressed and were starting to go their separate ways, Sarissa asked who she thought might be the next on her list that she was thinking about hunting down to fuck or even introduce to the ways of girl-girl loving.

"Oh I don't know, what about you, got any new conquests planned? Unearthed any unexpectedly large cocks?" Salicka asked.

"Oh God yes, I did indeed find a massive cock, completely unexpectedly."

"Who?" Salicka asked grinning. It didn't necessarily mean that she'd chase the guy down given her preference for girls, but information could be a valuable tool in a place like Kanata College.

"Ergon," Sarissa replied.

"From Ricadore?" Salicka checked.

"Yeah, he is truly massive. I managed to fuck him the other day."

"Well that is a surprise, I would never have thought of it, he doesn't seem to get around much. Doesn't be spend most of his time with that Sarissa girl? Are they dating?"

"Yeah, they hang all the time, but from the fun I had, I doubt they're dating and given that I've just outed him, I'm sure that his property value with rise."

"Hmm, now there's a chick I should add to my list, she's quite the cutie," Salicka laughed.

"Yes, she certainly is, maybe I should get Ergon to bring her along next time!"

"Good luck with that, but she might be too busy sucking my pussy!"

"We'll see," Sarissa said, bidding the other girl fare well, scarcely believing that not only had she managed to fuck Salicka, but that the seed had also been planted to have her in her own body as well!

------------------------

Ergon yelped in surprise when he felt someone grab his arse from behind. He quickly spun to see who it was and was surprised when it turned out to be Luciana from Escale.

"I haven't seen you around the last couple of days," she said to him.

"Well, you know, I've been busy and stuff" he answered, stalling as he tried to work out why she was suddenly talking to him.

"Well so have I, but I find myself at a loose end and I thought maybe you'd like to treat me to a bit of fun? You and your large friend?" Sarissa telling him how big his cock should be if any girls showed an interest suddenly made sense and he realised that she must have fucked Luciana while in his body

"Well I have a free period after this one, how does that sound?" he told her.

"Perfect, meet me here," she said, slipping him a piece of paper with a room number on it.

After his lesson, Ergon went to the bathroom where he enlarged his cock to about the size that Sarissa had suggested before making his way to the designated room. The door was locked, so he knocked. He heard a key turn and the door opened, revealing Luciana standing in her underwear, beckoning him quickly inside. He quickly moved, glancing back over his shoulder to check that he hadn't been seen as Luciana closed the door behind him and locked it. He hadn't even really had a chance to take in what was happening and Luciana was on her knees, accessing his cock, drawing it out and plunging her mouth over it, sucking greedily as she stroked him.

"God I love this cock," she said to him as he stared incredulously at her coming to grips with what was happening as he feet his massive cock harden as she worked it over. Ergon tried to see past her mouth to get a better look at the large tits that she had packed away in her bra, but she was so attentive to his cock that he didn't really get the chance.

"Mind if we get naked?" he asked when she seemed like she would continue sucking for ever.

"Of course not, what ever you say goes," Luciana grinned up at him from the floor. She stood up long enough to take her bra and thong off and Ergon smiled as he admired her large breasts, the nipples already erect. He started to remove his clothes too, but Luciana stopped him. "Let me do it for you ... sir," she said. Ergon raised an eyebrow at the use of the moniker, but went with it, not knowing what had transpired when she must have been here with Sarissa. When he was naked, Luciana got down on her knees again and started sucking him, asking him between mouthfuls how he wanted to use her.

"Well at least let me play with those lovely tits," he told her.

"They're all yours ... sir," she said, lying down on the floor. Ergon knelt beside her and took them in his hands, manipulating them softly at first but gradually increasing the force he exercised as Luciana's moans rose with it. He pulled at her nipples and then sucked on them, again, listening to her reactions and adjusting accordingly. He was soon surprised to be pulling them roughly with his teeth as she writhed on the floor beneath him. He moved so that his cock was between her legs and started to fuck her, sliding the head inside as he continued to work her nipples.

Luciana asked for it harder and he propped himself up on his hands and started to work her over, thrusting forcefully into her over and over again. She threw her head back as his magically enhanced cock pummeled her pussy, his balls slapping against her arse. He kept biting and pulling at her nipples with his teeth and Luciana just asked for more and more telling him how big he was and how much she loved him filling her pussy.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers