Fun at Sorcery School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,935 Followers

Ergon couldn't believe how much she wanted it, nor how hard. As he fucked her he wondered how far Sarissa must have gone with her. He knew that she had wilder tastes than he did and couldn't help but think that with someone begging for it like this, Sarissa would have stuck the huge cock in her arse. He decided the he wanted to do it to.

"Roll over so I can fuck you doggy," he demanded of Luciana. She hastened to obey his request with a "Yes sir," turning over and presenting her tight buttocks to him, her pussy glistening wetly between her cheeks. Ergon wasted no time, sliding his cock back into her sopping hole before withdrawing it and sliding it up over her anus.

"Tell me how much you want my cock in your arse Luciana," Ergon said, getting excited as he considered the prospect of entering her tight little back passage.

"Oh God Ergon, I don't know if it will fit," she said.

"I didn't ask if it would fit, I asked how badly you wanted it," he replied tartly.

"I want in Ergon, please try and put in in my bum." Luciana said, looking back over her shoulder as Ergon probed with the head of his cock against her anus. She groaned and whimpered as the head eased its way into her butt, squeezing slowly deeper. He took his time, knowing just how big his cock would feel and that adjusting to the invasion took a bit of time. He pulled out a little and pushed back again, repeating the movement over and over, pushing a little deeper time and time again. Luciana started to push back as she adjusted and accommodated him slowly.

"Oh fuck its so big, I can't believe that massive cock is in my butt," she said. "And it feels so fucking good!" Ergon slowly increased the pace and length of each thrust until he was sliding back and forth in her hot little hole, watching his meat disappear into the puckered entrance. He pulled all the way out, seeing how her anus gaped before sliding back in again. With his hands on her hips, he fucked her butt and Luciana reached between her legs to play with her clit. Within moments, she was crying out, her orgasm causing her pussy to convulse and Ergon could feel it even as he was buried in her arse.

It was the tipping point for him and he lost control, pumping bucket loads of cum deep into her anus, holding himself there as he shot his seed out over and over again. Luciana was almost howling as she was filled.

"Mmm, that was great, you'll have to hunt me down again some time," Ergon said to her as he pulled his cock from her butt and watched his cum flood out of her butt and over her pussy.

"I suppose you're just going to walk out on me again now," Luciana said with a small pout. Ergon thought quickly, realizing that that must have been what Sarissa had done. If that was the case and Luciana had still come back for more, he saw no reason not to do it again.

"Of course I am," he replied, "I'm sure you're capable of cleaning yourself up." He grabbed his clothes, dressed and moved off while Luciana set herself to rights.

--------------------

"Luciana seems to be walking a bit funny today," Sarissa said to him the following day as they watched her walk into the common lunch room, ignoring them as always."

"Probably because she came to see me yesterday," Ergon boasted quietly.

"Oh did she now? And what did you do to make her walk so gingerly?" Sarissa probed.

"I stuck my cock up her bum and filled it," he laughed.

"Oh god, was it as big as I told you to make it?" Sarissa asked.

"Uh huh,"

"Well then, there's no bloody wonder," Sarissa laughed, dropping her hand under the table to caress Ergon's cock. "I know just what that's like."

"So do I if you recall," Laughed Ergon.

"Oh I recall alright," she said. "So is that the only girl that's randomly approached you lately?"

"Yes, why, is there more that I should be worried about?" He quizzed.

"No, not worried, excited maybe ... or maybe I've done enough groundwork for you for now. Now that you've had Luciana, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some other size queen comes looking for you."

"Well, if that's true, I guess I'll just have to suffer through it," Ergon said with a sigh.

"Oh yes, such suffering, how very noble of you," Sarissa teased.

"I guess I should thank you really," he smiled back at her.

"Yes you should and I know just the way!"

"I'm already scared," he laughed.

"I'll tell you in the storage room," Sarissa replied. They finished their lunch discussing other things and Ergon committed to meeting Sarissa later that day to hear her idea on how she could thank him.

---------------------

"No way!" Ergon said.

"Oh come on, its not that bad, just do it this once for me."

"I've told you before, there's no way I'm taking a cock up my arse."

"Well I don't want to black mail you, but you do realise that I could quite easily go and get your bottom well and truly royally fucked and get you a whole different reputation ..."

"Oh so its not blackmail, its just a bloody threat is it?"

"No its nothing like that I just really want to try something and would rather that you did it willingly than have me have to run off and find some other boy that I don't even really like to do it with.

"Well what is it that you want to do?" he said, hands shaking as he realised that he was likely to give in, thinking back to when she'd fucked him in the arse when they'd swapped bodies. "The fact that it had turned the body he was wearing on had scared him. It worried him that if he actually allowed this to happen, he might actually enjoy it. And that worried him that maybe he'd be a bit gay."

Sarissa told him about the time that she really wanted to try a threesome with two guys and that she'd found someone who would be the other guy."

"No!" Ergon said immediately. "Not with another guy, I thought you wanted to be the other guy. People talk you know."

"Wait, its not quite like that, the other person that will be a guy will really be a chick; Venus," Sarissa said hurriedly.

"What the fuck?" Ergon asked, puzzled. Sarissa went on to explain how she and Venus had assumed male bodies and played with each other and how much Venus had wanted to be able to do it to Ergon, how she'd wanted to fuck him in the bum while he had a cock. She was proposing that she get Venus to change bodies and then she could have a threesome with the two of them in their own bodies.

"God, you're so fucking perverted. "

"I know," Sarissa said, smiling sweetly, "Its why you love me so much. And you can do anything that you want to me afterward ...well without like maiming me or something," she laughed.

"Let me think on it, because right now I can't even think what I would want to do to you that could possibly be worth it."

"Well, as thanks for this much, how about a blow job?" she said, reaching for his pants.

"Well I can't say no to that," he laughed.

--------------------------

Later that night, lying alone in bed, Ergon was still wondering whether he could go through with it or not. The fact that his cock kept getting hard when he thought about it only made him more nervous. And what could he possibly ask for as return payment? He was still struggling with that question the following day when Sarissa asked him if he'd made up his mind.

"Look, I've decided to say yes, but there's one thing that I'm stuck on," he advised her after she'd pleaded, begged and sucked the sperm out of his cock.

"What's that?" Sarissa asked, trying to contain her excitement.

"I don't know what the 'anything I want to ask' is just yet, so I want to be able to hold that in reserve until I think of something," Ergon advised.

"Sounds fair to me," Sarissa said, thinking that the chances of him asking her to do anything she wasn't up for would be pretty low.

"And one more thing ..."

"Yes?"

"Venus had better be Venus when this starts, I want to know for sure that it's really a girl doing this to me." Sarissa laughed and shook her head, but promised that it would be so.

"Any particular guy you'd like to be fucked by?" Sarissa asked.

"No, that's really something I don't want to think about," he replied. ---------------------------

So it was that Ergon found himself in the storage room, accompanied by Venus and Sarissa.

"Before we start, can we have some fun like this?" Ergon asked. Sarissa looked at Venus, who smiled.

"I don't think that would hurt, after all, I want you nice and horny for this," Venus said. She quickly moved to where Sarissa was sitting in a chair and started lap-dancing, facing away from Sarissa toward Ergon, winking at him as she ground her butt against the other girl. Sarissa's hands quickly moved to grab Venus' large breasts, squeezing and playing. Ergon encouraged them and Venus began to remove Sarissa's clothes until she had the other girl naked. Then she knelt on the floor between Sarissa's legs and started to eat her pussy.

Ergon moved in behind Venus and worked her thong off from under her school robe, throwing it up over her hips to expose her deliciously bald pussy. He knelt behind her and after using his tongue to pleasure her for a couple of minutes, thrust his enhanced erection into her sopping cunt. He fucked her hard, thrusting into her as deep as he could, pushing her face into Sarissa's pussy. Sarissa was leaning back in the chair, her fingers twiddling her nipples, pulling and twisting them.

Venus paused long enough to tell Ergon that she wanted him in the middle like this when she got to fuck him up the arse with a dick. Ergon just kept pumping his cock in and out, getting closer to orgasm.

"And now its time to change," Venus said, moving away from him as he groaned his disappointment. "You keep Sarissa happy while I do it." Ergon glanced at Sarissa's glistening pussy and decided that it was a fine idea, moving to slide his large cock into the ready and waiting pussy. Sarissa smiled at him and pulled him into a kiss as he rocked his hips back and forth, his cock sliding fluidly in and out. When Sarissa released him long enough for him to look, he no longer saw the buxom, curvaceous Venus, but instead was looking at a naked Marc Banter. At least he didn't have a massive cock, Ergon thought to himself as Venus walked over to join them, cock growing stiffer the closer she got. Sarissa cooed happily as a second cock was presented to her, reaching out with her hand to guide it to her mouth, where she happily sucked and slurped as it reached its full length, Ergon with his cock still buried in her pussy.

After sucking for a few moments, Sarissa reached for her wand and quickly worked her hair removal magic, denuding Marc's cock, balls and arse before again taking the cock in her mouth. This time though, she also licked her way down his shaft to suck his testicles into her mouth one at a time, letting them plop from her mouth as she pulled her head back. Venus groaned and moaned as her member was pleasured and reached down to play with Sarissa's tits.

"Fuck this is weird," Ergon said.

"Well at least you're cock isn'tt getting any softer," Sarissa mumbled at him around a mouthful of cock. "Why don't you lie down on the floor for me Ergon and I can mount you whilst Venus puts this happy thing in my bum?"

"Oooh, that sounds like fun!" Venus said with Marc's voice. Ergon resigned himself to the fact that he had agreed to go through with this and was happy that he at least still had his cock buried in Sarissa's nice slick pussy. Soon enough he was down on the floor with Sarissa sliding down his magically enlarged cock, groaning as he spread her lips wide and slid deep inside her. And then Venus was behind her as she leant forward, cock poking at her tight back door. Sarissa held still as Venus pushed firmly, the head of her cock slipping inside the tight muscular ring of Sarissa's butt. She pushed a little deeper, then relaxed back before working in again, managing to get the cock a bit deeper. Repeating the motion, she soon had her cock deep in Sarissa's bum.

Sarissa was waxing lyrical about how stuffed she felt with two cocks in her holes and moved back and forth, feeling one or the other slipping out then back in again. She encouraged both of them to fuck her.

Ergon couldn't believe how dirty Sarissa was. Even with everything that had gone before, he hadn't really thought of her with both holes stuffed with cock at the same time.

Even as he contemplated what was going on, he heard Venus cry out, "Oh fuck, I'm, cumming already!" as her cock unleashed a load of hot cum deep into Sarissa's anus.

"Oh fuck yes!" Sarissa murmured. "Come on Ergon, fill my cunt too!" As Venus slipped from her anus, she started humping herself up and down Ergon with enthusiasm and he felt himself nearing his own climax. Sarissa was frigging her clit with her fingers as she bounced up and down, cum leaking from her arse and seeping down over Ergon's balls. She screamed even louder as an orgasm sent spasms through her body. It was enough to set Ergon to cumming, pumping large hot loads of sperm inside her pussy.

Sarissa collapsed to one side, laying on her back, legs spread as she enjoyed the on going sensations of her orgasm. Ergon lay in his own state of recovery. Venus moved between Sarissa's legs and started to tongue her pussy, licking and sucking noisily as she ate the cum that was leaking from her friend. As she did, she looked sideways, seeing Ergon's cock, still mostly erect, laying glistening in the light of the room. With a grin, she quickly moved across and sucked his cock into her mouth.

Ergon groaned as he felt his cock enveloped in the warm mouth. He'd been lying with his eyes closed and it wasn't until he was fully hard again that he opened them to see Marc Banter's face looking up at him with a mouthful of cock.

"Oh fuck!" Ergon cried, pulling back, his cock withdrawing from the mouth that he'd been enjoying.

"Oh come on, you know you liked it, you were hard as!" Venus said. Sarissa had rolled over to watch the exchange.

"Close your eyes," Sarissa said, moving until she was on her knees. Ergon did no such thing. When she was within reach, she sucked his cock into her mouth, pleasuring him with her tongue swirling around his knob, licking down the length of his shaft, sucking his cummy balls noisily. "Close your eyes," she told him again, "and lie back and enjoy me sucking your lovely cock."

With a resigned sigh, he did as he was told. "Now Venus, go wash that cock and then get behind me and fuck my cunt," Sarissa said to Venus as she resumed sucking him. As she did so though, she shook her head to Venus and indicated that she wanted her to take over sucking Ergon's cock. Venus grinned as she realised what was happening and after washing off her cock, knelt between Ergon's legs, taking him her male mouth and sucking happily. Sarissa moved in behind Venus where she lay on her back and slipped in between her legs where she could take her cock into her mouth, sucking her as she sucked Ergon.

They continued like that for some time until Ergon peeked again and quickly pulled away.

"Dirty fucking tricks!" he cried.

"Oh don't be such a baby, it's not really a guy sucking you off, remember?" Venus said.

"Come on, stick your cock back in my pussy if it makes you feel better," Sarissa said. She presented herself to him on all fours, her hairless pussy glistening invitingly. Ergon moved in behind her and rammed his large cock into her, grunting with satisfaction as he slipped between her slick lips.

"Now, remember what this was all about?" Sarissa asked, as she felt him start to work his cock in and out of her pussy."

"I've been trying to forget," Ergon grunted in return.

"Well, let's just say that its time, so please don't be difficult about it," Sarissa replied. Venus moved in behind Ergon, putting her hands on his hips, moving with him as he slid back and forth in Sarissa's pussy. Then she moved closer until her stiff cock was rubbing up between Ergon's butt cheeks.

"Oh fuck," Ergon said, "I'm going to have to come up with something fucking amazing to do to you after this," he replied, closing his eyes and wishing it wouldn't happen.

"I'm sure you'll manage," Sarissa said to him.

Venus produced a tube of lube and squirted it liberally over her cock. Then she reached between Ergon's legs from behind, massaging his balls as he plundered Sarissa's pussy, thrusting urgently as he felt the hand. Venus didn't let him go though, sliding her hand up between his cheeks, fingers probing at his anus.

"Hold still," she said to him, "It's a lot less likely to hurt if you let me do it nicely."

"This would be easier to take if you didn't have Marc's voice as well," Ergon sighed as he thrust deep into Sarissa and held his cock there. Venus started to probe his anus with her finger, working lube into his butt. Ergon was surprised that it actually felt good and he just kept imagining that it was Venus behind him that was sliding her finger in his arse rather than another bloke. The first finger was soon joined by a second, sliding in and out and wiggling around causing him to squirm.

"Is it in your butt yet?" Sarissa asked with noticeable excitement infusing her voice.

"No, just fingers," Ergon replied a little tersely.

"Mmm, do it to me too, put a finger in my butt," Sarissa requested. Happy for the distraction, he began to work his thumb into her anus, pushing it in as he held his cock in her pussy. "Oh yeah, I love that," Sarissa moaned as she felt the additional penetration. Venus pulled her fingers from Ergon's butt and started rubbing her stiff cock between his cheeks, pushing the head into his scrotum and using her hand to drag it back up toward his anus. She found the angle a bit difficult and told Ergon to bend forward over Sarissa's back. Ergon had to remove his finger from Sarissa's anus, but did as requested.

"Much better," Venus purred, leaning down to run her tongue around his butt as she spread his cheeks with her hands.

"Now that's weird but good," Ergon said, feeling her tongue slip around and even into her arse hole.

"Glad you like it!" Venus said, Marc's voice distracting Ergon yet again.

"Crap Sarissa, if this was to ever happen again, you really need to find a way to change that voice," he said.

"I'll keep that in mind next time I want you with a cock up your arse," she laughed. Venus moved her cock back into position and held the tip against his tight butt hole, pushing gently but firmly, enjoying the sight of her cock slipping slowly into Ergon's bum.

"Oh God, I can't believe this," Ergon moaned as his butt had its virginity removed. Venus groaned as she pushed her cock all the way inside his lubed arse and slowly started to fuck him. Her thrusts pushed him into Sarissa's pussy who pushed back against him. Ergon soon found himself being fucked and fucking. No matter which way he moved, he was either penetrating or being penetrated and before long the sensations were so good that he forgot about exactly how it was happening. He focused on the fact that it quite simply felt amazing.

Sarissa was her usual vocal self, "Yeah, fuck his virgin arse, 'nes, give it to him good, his cock is so fucking hard in my cunt!"

Moments later, Ergon lost control, his cock pumping its second load of cum into Sarissa's pussy. "Oh fuck, he's cumming and its so good," Sarissa moaned. "Fill him up 'nes, fill his bum!"

Venus thrust urgently at Ergon's bum and held herself deep as she erupted for the second time, filling him with hot cum.

--------------------------------------------

"Fuck I still can't believe I let you do that," Ergon said the following day, sitting at lunch with the two girls (both themselves).

"Well I for one think you were amazing for letting us do it to you," Venus said, her hand reaching under the table to squeeze his cock. "So if you want to do something nice and dirty to me, feel free."

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,935 Followers