All Comments on 'Fun in the Ozarks Ch. 01'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nope

too predictable. a husband who couldnt properly satisfy his slutty wife. and the wife fucks whoever(whatever?) will fuck her. nothing original.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Nope ,, don't bother continuing

This is the same crap we have seen a million times. Nothing new here.

I often wonder how many puss boys let people know they live their lives like this? I don't suspect a lot do. I don't suspect a lot would. Especially if you own a business. Who would trust you in a business deal?

BTW, You should change your nom de plume from Laurie's Husband to Laurie's Doormat.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
shit

Didn't make thru part 1, what shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please

Stop this crappy story before your whore character gives half the planet the clap. She has to have every std in the book. I was an MP for too long, a whore this active catches shit and spreads it around. Better yet, have her husband go beserk, kill her and the kids and then commit suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Think Its So Sweet That Writing This Gets You So

excited that you drink piss whenever possible especially the little whores who is filtering 4 or 5 varieties of it while you kiss her.

Hey cuckie - pissing is a fetish - it over rides your whores love of demeaning you so it belongs in Fetish - not here. Say try the little round brown marbles that stink next - your ganna love those washed down with a mouthful of second hand piss.

Get some serious help little sick one - you have one foot off the bridge of life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Putrid, sick, disgusting...!

Sub-human drivel, repulsive...ever thought of trying to write some other type of story. Be kind to yourself, and everyone else...change your subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
They're all jealous!

They're all jealous. They probably all eat cock.I would marry Laurie tomorrow. She is an angel of love. I wish I could see her picture.I do prefer shorter stories though.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Hillbilly

A hillbilly cuck and a whore wife who have brought children into the world. Pretty low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to say this was discusting, after reading the first page I skipped to the comments and was glad that I did so as to not waste my time reading this trash as it was just another cheating slut story with a willing cuckold of a husband.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Almost Kentucky, but with less inbreeding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous