Fun in the Ozarks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He wasn't getting hard like usual...he really loves being in your wife's mouth, baby...so I let him slide out. I was rubbing him real lightly and asked him'What's wrong, lover?' He looked a little embarrassed, said'Maybe too much beer.'"Laurie was rubbing her breasts, her eyes closed as she described their encounter. Her voice dropped to a throaty whisper. "I said'Relax, Roberto...let me help you.' I pulled his shorts and his boxers off and I started to lick him. When he started to moan, I looked up at him and told him it was okay.'Let me get you started, lover...like I did to Frank.' He just moaned and nodded his head. I put the head of his cock in my mouth and I started to suck on him, using my tongue on his pee-hole."

Then Laurie groaned from low in her chest and I felt a short spray burst into my mouth. With wide eyes I looked up to see Laurie's stomach muscles clamp down hard, stemming the flow. At the same time, her hands went to the back of my head, holding me against her. When she hissed at me to swallow it, cum spurted from my cock as her piss slid down my throat. "Just like that, baby...Roberto started to pee...and I just wanted to suck him even harder." She let herself relax enough to shoot another short stream into my now waiting, hungering mouth. I swallowed without her telling me to. "Just like you want to suck more out of me...don't you, baby?" I moaned my response, my lips still sealed around her pussy.

"That's enough now...get up, lover." Laurie swung her leg over me and quickly got off the bed and moved to the bathroom. I followed her in time to see her perched on the toilet, her legs spread wide as she finished emptying herself. When she finished, she scooted forward on the seat. "After Roberto started to fill my mouth, he got up real fast and went to the toilet. I held him as he finished...but instead of shaking him off, I sucked the last few drops of pee from his cock...then he started fucking my face." She motioned for me to drop to my knees between her legs. "Suck me clean, baby...lick me dry. Then you can take me back to bed and make me cum."

I did as she asked, turned on more than I could ever have imagined. A few minutes later, she was clean and dry, on her back and propped up against a pile of pillows. I had smoked a thin joint before I re-joined her and then, very stoned, I got comfortable on my stomach with my face just in front of her puffy cunt lips. I spent the next hour there, alternately licking and sucking her labia and teasing her clit and her puckered back door with my fingers and tongue while she told me the rest of the story.

"After I sucked Roberto for a while, he wanted to fuck me, baby. He had me lean over one of the chairs in the back and he fucked me for a while from behind. God, Steven...I really love that man's dick – so thick and meaty. But he wasn't too interested in cumming that early, either. After he pulled out, he asked me to suck his cock clean before he got dressed again. I was getting tired of his nice attitude. I said,'Roberto...for the rest of this weekend...please, don't ask me to do something. Tell me, lover...I'll do whatever you tell me to. Okay?' He started to apologize, but caught himself and his eyes twinkled at me. I knew he would be okay – I asked him softly to tell Frank, too. He nodded once and then told me to clean his cock. I did it happily for him, baby. And to let him know how much I like being told to do stuff, I licked his balls and his ass as well.

"He dressed and went back to the front and talked to Frank for a minute. Then Frank turned around for a second to look at me. I just nodded to him...I was kneeling on the floor, sitting on my feet. You know, in your brother's slave position? My arms were locked behind my back, my knees spread and my head tilted down in submission. I think it freaked him a little...he turned around and said something to Roberto. Then he turned around and told me to put my dress and sandals on 'cause we were gonna make a quick stop. Pretty soon, Frank pulled off the highway and headed into one of those big gas station/mini-mart places. After he parked by a gas pump, Roberto gave me some money and told me to buy some beer. Frank told me to do a lot of bending over in the store – he wanted me to expose myself as much as I could. They were really starting to get into the spirit of the thing, baby. My nipples got so hard, I could see them clearly through the thin sundress. When I was about twenty feet away from the van, near a trucker filling up his rig, Roberto yelled to me,'Get a couple dozen condoms, honey...gonna be a busy weekend.' The trucker gave me a really dirty smirk. So I pretended to drop the money and bent over in front of him to pick it up. I looked up and saw him staring at my tits, baby...then I caught his eye and smirked back.

"Anyway, I got the beer and the condoms...a couple guys got lucky when I bent over the cooler. I felt their eyes on me as the skirt rode up the back of my legs. But mostly, the cashier was the one I concentrated on. God, he was really cute, baby. With that bright lighting, my dress was almost see-through anyway, but I managed to lean over the counter when I asked him for the condoms...enough for him to see my tits and my hard nipples. Frank was watching from outside – he was pretty funny, trying not to be seen. We stopped one more time before we got to the park...that time, Roberto watched me put on a show while Frank filled the van. The rest of the ride, they wanted me naked and sucking them, and that's what I was doing to Frank when Roberto pulled up to the park registration office.

"It kind of took me by surprise when the ranger stuck his head inside Roberto's window to look around. He smiled and said hello to Frank. Frank introduced me as theirlittle sex slave for the weekend.'She don't fish,' he said, 'so feel free to drop by the cabin...she'll take good care of you and your buddies.' Jesus, Steven, I could feel the red in my face as he just looked at me and licked his lips...eoowww! It was so creepy, but baby...it made me so wet! I wondered if any of the rangers were like the guy in Montauk...I know I told you about him...the young ranger who did me during all of our family vacations?

"Anyway, this guy finally stopped staring at me and told Roberto that two of their friends had already arrived and were waiting in the cabin. Roberto signed some forms, said goodbye to his friend, and we drove into the park. Pretty soon, he pulled in front of a small cabin and stopped. God, it was beautiful, honey. We were about 100 feet away from a beach with a small pier. There was a bass boat already tied up...it turned out to be Joey's...he's one of the guys that drove over from Indianapolis. Al was the other – but I'll tell you about them in a minute. I started to put my dress on, but Roberto stopped me.'At the cabin, you wear the T-shirt and panties...if you wear anything.'So I put them on and climbed out of the van. I took my bag and some of the supplies and followed Frank into the small wooden house.

"Inside, we saw Joey and Al sitting on the couch in the main room – dressed in shorts and golf shirts, drinking beer and watching TV. When I walked in behind Frank, it was like they were shot up off their asses, baby. They started whistling and saying stuff in Italian...then Frank joined them and they all started laughing. I know my face was flushed red as Frank finally introduced them to me. He pointed to the man on my left and told me his full Italian name. He grinned at me and took my hand and kissed it – he was so romantic, baby. He told me to call him Joey. Then he let my hand go and took me in his arms. God, he smelled good. He was about six feet tall and in great shape – maybe late fifties or sixty. If he didn't have a broken nose, he could have been an extra in any of the 'Godfather' movies. Mmmmhhhmm, he was a great kisser, baby...tongue was almost as good as yours. He told me I looked exactly like a friend of his wife's...he said he's wanted to fuck her for years.

"Roberto came in with a bunch of stuff and greeted his friends. They thanked him for bringing such a 'hot, sexy cook' for the weekend. Roberto and Frank laughed together at that. Frank then introduced the other guy...again with his full name. He was still giving Roberto a quizzical look as he took me in his arms and held me close. 'Call me Al,' he said. 'Why did they laugh before...don't you cook?' He was the youngest one, Steven. Only a couple years older than us, he's Joey's brother-in-law – his wife's younger brother... divorced for almost two years. He's David's size (about 5'9" and 180 lbs.) and has blond hair and blue eyes. They said he was a Northern Italian and gave him a lot of crap about it. I didn't, baby...he was gorgeous! As Roberto explained my role for the weekend to his friends, Al slid his hands over my ass and started to squeeze real lightly...like he wanted to make out. Roberto told him he didn't have to seduce me...just tell me what he wanted.

"Al backed away from me and gave me a 'Really?' look. Baby, my nipples were so hard, poking out of my shirt and my panties had to be transparent, my pussy was so wet. I just looked at him and didn't say anything. Then, from behind me, Frank told me to take off my shirt. All four of them were silent as I reached down and as slowly as I could, I peeled my T-shirt up and over my breasts...just pausing for a second before I lifted up enough to expose my hard, dark nips. I was trembling all over, baby...mmmm, my cunt was really creaming...just like it is now. Then I pulled it all the way off and stood in front of him. Al just stared at me, like he couldn't move. Then Joey said if Al didn't do something soon, he would. Well, that got him going again! His hands were all over me, lover...and he was kissing me so hard. Then I heard Frank again. 'Get me a beer, darling.' I started to move away from Al, but then he pulled me even closer.

"From behind me, I heard Roberto laughing.'Okay,'he said, 'I see we're gonna need some rules around here this weekend...why don't you guys all just sit down for a minute and we'll sort this out.' Al let me go and he sat on the couch with Joey and Frank. Roberto looked at me and told me to get them all cold beers. As I walked into the kitchen, I could feel their eyes on my ass...I felt so naughty, baby, I rolled my hips as I walked away. In the kitchen, I heard Roberto start to tell them about our agreement for the weekend. I got so excited...my knees were shaking so badly, I almost couldn't walk back into the living room. When I did, Al and Joey were staring at me again.'Like I was saying,' Roberto continued,'you just gotta tell her what you want.' Then he looked at me.'Right, Laurie?' I just nodded to him and they all stared at me as I passed out the cold cans.

"'Alright,'Roberto took a long drink of his beer,'we got two bedrooms with two double beds each.' He pointed to the couch the three men were sitting on..'And that's a queen-size bed. So if she's...' He tilted his head in my direction...God, it felt so demeaning...it made me start creaming again. '...playing with more than one of us...try to do it out here – for everybody's enjoyment.'They all laughed...I could hardly breathe, baby.'Joey, you and Junior...' he meant Al,'can both have her, if you want, alone in your bed or out here at lights out tonight and tomorrow night.' He said that he and Frank had already fucked me too many times to count, and he wanted to do them a favor. They all laughed and starting calling him 'Godfather' and he started talking like Marlon Brando in the movie.

"Baby, I looked around and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. You know how much I like taking care of Roberto...he's so sexy and so sweet. And Frank, well he's always too funny and God, so grateful every time we're together. Joey was like a much nicer version of Lou, but still way hot. And finally, there was my blond, blue-eyed Al. Steven, if he had asked me, I would have gone back to Indianapolis with him for a few extra days. He was so good looking...and baby, he just couldn't get enough of me. In fact, it was Al that started the action that first night.

"After Roberto finished with his instructions, he and Frank went to their room to finish unpacking. As soon as they were gone, Al looked at me and gave me a big grin. 'Showtime!' he said.'Get me a cold one, honey, and get back here fast.' As I walked past him to get to the kitchen, I could see a tent forming in his shorts. It was a big one ... it made me wet thinking about it. I hurried to get the beer and get back to him. I took one from the 'fridge' and walking back to the living room, I touched it to my nipples – God, they got so hard! That's how I wanted him to see me, baby.

"'Fuck me...look at those headlights, Junior!' Joey almost jumped off the couch when he saw me. Al looked right at my tits before he looked at my face again. He grabbed the beer, opened it and took a drink. He put it down on the end-table, looked at me again.'Blow me, Laurie,' he said,'show me how good you are.' I heard Joey sucking air as I got on my knees between his legs. I dragged my tits over his thighs as I moved up to his belt, I undid the buckle and then unzipped him. His cock was pushing his briefs up, trying to poke through. He lifted his butt up and helped me slide his shorts and briefs down his legs and over his feet. I looked up at him...Jesus, he has a beautiful cock, baby! About the same length as you, sweetheart, but a little thicker around and perfectly shaped. Just right for a little deep throat and swallow, you know? I really wanted to show him something special, so I held his big, hard dick in my left hand and I massaged his nuts with my right. Then I started by licking his sac and then flicking my tongue real slowly up and down that thick slab.

"Then I was holding the base of his cock and making circles around the ridge with the tip of my tongue. As I teased his slit with my tongue, he gave me a drop of clear pre-cum. He tasted so sweet, lover. As I licked it up, Al moaned and Joey said,'Lady looks like she knows her way around a little Italian sausage, Junior. Can't wait to see what she'll do with a real kielbasa!' Ohhh...baby...I couldn't wait, either. He reminded me of Lou even more...I knew I would have him deep in my ass before the weekend was over. Fuck, he was so hot!

"But so was Al, honey. His dick fit me perfectly ...I know he loved the way I did him, massaging him with my throat. He started playing with my tits and I got so excited I was creaming my little panties. I wanted to be so dirty for them. I let his cock slip out and I pulled his hips over the edge of the couch. I started licking his balls again and while I jerked him off, I leaned down and licked his ass, baby. He started moaning and groaning, and Joey started jabbering in Italian and grabbing my breasts really hard. I guess whatever he said brought Roberto and Frank back into the room.

"They sat in chairs across from the sofa watching me. I wanted to make them proud of me, baby; I wanted their friends to be jealous of what they had. As they kept talking, I stood up between Al's legs and peeled my soaking wet panties down my legs. When I got them off, I tossed them to Joey. He put them over his face...he was so funny. Then I got on my knees on the couch, lover...as slowly as I could, I lowered my pussy down until I felt his cock against my lips. I rubbed him back and forth over my slit until he was all wet and finally, I let his cock slide up inside me. Fuck...he felt so good in me, Steven...he fit me just like you and David do.

"The other three were silent for a minute while he started fucking me for real. Al had his arms wrapped around me, holding my body tight against his. He smelled so good! He was kissing me so hard and deep, his tongue everywhere in my mouth. Feeling the eyes of the other three burning into me, I reached behind me and pulled my cheeks apart...just so they could see my asshole. I guess Joey took that as an invitation – I felt his finger massaging me. I was getting so close to cumming on Al's dick and the guys were talking again and laughing real loud. I leaned into Al and whispered in his ear. 'Let Joey have me tonight...tomorrow, when they're all through with me, I want to spend the night with you, okay?'He just moaned as I felt his cock start to expand inside me and his legs were starting to shake.'Please, Al? I want to be your personal fantasy, okay, lover?' I whispered again. 'I'll do everything you dream about.' He started groaning.'Yes...okay ...tomorrow...unnnggghhh...'Then he was shooting jet after jet of hot cum in my cunt, baby...and I came so hard with him. Ohhh, God...just like now, baby!"

I licked the juices that poured out of her molten pussy, cleaning her swollen lips. When she calmed down a little, I got up and refilled her wineglass and lit a joint. My neck was killing me! I sat on the edge of the bed, smoking and stroking her thigh while she sipped her wine and continued the story.

"They didn't give me any time to recover, baby. As soon as Al came, Joey lifted me up and put me back down on my knees in front of him. He told me to unbutton his shirt and his shorts and take them off. I pulled his shirt over his head and then he stood up right in front of me.'Go ahead, slut...take 'em off.' Steven, I couldn't believe what I saw! He was so big and thick...just like your son, lover. I started to stroke him, but he stopped me.'Get up,' he said and took my hand,'turn around...slowly...I like to see where I'm gonna hide the salami.' They all laughed for a minute, but then they got quiet as I turned around slowly and wiggled my ass for them. Joey sat down again and put his hands on my hips and pulled me close. I could feel his breath on my pussy, baby...I was so excited again.'Nice tattoo, honey. Roberto, you never told us she was marked. Very sexy, Laurie.' Then he slapped my ass, baby...really hard. It made me cream and my nipples got so hard again.

"He stood up and then pushed me away from the couch. He told Al and Frank to pull the bed out so he could get comfortable. While they made up the bed, Joey had me on my knees, making his big cock hard and wet. Finally, Roberto said it was ready and Joey picked me up – he's really strong, baby – and put me on my back on the bed. He pressed down on me and I screamed, honey! A big bar under the mattress was just killing my back. I pushed Joey off and sat up. Roberto was right there, being so sweet, asking me what was wrong. When I told him, he got really angry and started swearing at Frank and Al in Italian. They ran into the other room and Joey pulled the mattress off the bed. Roberto was saying how sorry he was...I was too sexy and distracting. Al and Frank came back with a large plywood board that they laid over the springs and the folding bars and then Joey slid the mattress back on top of the plywood. He picked me up again and put me back on the bed. It was kind of hard, but at least I couldn't feel that damned bar any more.

"He moved up on his knees, bringing his semi-hard cock to my mouth.'C'mon...make me hard again. I'm gonna fuck that pretty little pussy...' he was sliding his cock in and out of my mouth,'while you tell us all how you got that tattoo.' Baby, I almost came when he said that – you know how much I love that story. He pulled his cock away and moved over me. He stretched my legs apart and started rubbing his big, swollen cock-head over my wet slit. When he started to push inside me, I could feel my cunt get wet for him, just like for Matt, baby. Inch by inch he opened me up, filling me with his huge cock. When he was half-way in, he pulled out a little and then slid back in even deeper. As I adjusted to him, he told me again to tell them all how I got my tattoo."