Fun in the Ozarks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished the joint and put it out in the ashtray. After I took a long drink of ice-water, I refilled Laurie's glass and slid back down between her legs. Her knees were raised and spread, her feet flat on the mattress, her ass resting on the folded bath towel. I pulled her plump pussy lips apart with my fingers and slipped a sliver of ice from my mouth in to her hot cunt.

"Ooooohhh! God, Steven, no...I mean it...ohhh...too much wine, baby..." I held down her thighs as I slid a second freezing piece inside her. "Fuck, baby...I told you..." She started bucking her hips and I felt her thighs shake. It was all I could do to keep my mouth on her. "Aaahhhh," she sighed heavily, "I told you..." And then I felt her hot, tangy flow leaking into my mouth. My cock was rock-hard beneath me as I swallowed her first drops. She tried to stop, but a few spurts hit my face and dripped down to the towel. "Now lick me clean, you nasty boy...you wanted me to pee on you, didn't you?" I didn't answer; I just licked and sucked the remaining golden drops from her pussy, moaning and groaning as my cock got even harder.

"Don't cum, Steven...not until I say you can. Just lick me very slowly and gently...that's right, baby...just like that. Where was I? Oh yeah. Okay, so Joey was starting to fuck me good and deep. I started to tell them about Brussels and the Frenchman. 'My husband and I were touring Europe for a month...a long time ago...we were so young then, I think I was twenty-three or twenty-four...no kids yet, either. When we got to Brussels, we stayed in a hotel with a shared bathroom. After I took a shower one night, I bumped into a French business man who was coming into to the bathroom as I was coming out. My towel slipped a little and he helped me put it back on. We chatted for a minute, then he invited us to his room for a drink after his shower.'Joey was fucking me good and deep, slow and steady and I told them what happened. They were all so quiet, really listening and watching me get fucked. It was sooo hot!

"'A few minutes later, we went to his room. I introduced him to my husband and he offered us some champagne. After a minute, he and my husband were speaking French and I couldn't understand a word. Then he sat down and Steven, my husband, moved behind me. I was wearing a satin pajama top and matching shorts. From the back, he turned me to face the Frenchman...they kept talking in French...and then he reached around and unbuttoned my top and slid it off my shoulders and arms. Next, he slid the bottoms down and I was standing there naked in front of this stranger. Then Steven kissed me and told me to enjoy myself and he would see me in the morning. I couldn't believe it...he was giving me to this man.'

"I couldn't believe the moans and groans I was hearing from my audience. They were making comments, but I didn't understand everything they said. They did mention you several times, darling" She giggled at the last part.

"'He fucked me,' I told them, 'and then we made love all night long. In the morning after we ate, he said he wanted to give Steven a present for being so generous. He took me to a small, dark tattoo parlor and had the owner, his friend, show me some designs. I couldn't decide; he picked the fleur-de-lis so we would always remember him.'"

"Oh my God, Steven, I was ecstatic as Joey fucked me in front of the other three. It had been so long since I'd been used that way. His big prick was filling me up all the way and it felt great! Joey asked me if that was the first time you gave me away. I told him it was the first time...to a complete stranger. He started pushing in and pulling out faster and deeper. He kissed me, baby and then he moved his mouth to my ear. We were both moaning and groaning and the other three were talking and laughing so I don't know if they heard him whisper,'I don't get it, honey...fuck, you're the hottest 50 year-old I've ever had my hands on...Bob said we could treat you like a whore, right...what I don't get, he said your husband is a good guy...why does he let you do this?' Baby, his words put me right on the edge...I was so close to exploding. I pulled his ear down to my mouth and I whispered back,'Joey, can you cum two or three times? In one night?' He moaned yes...he'd brought some Viagra.'Good, lover, take one when we're done...' I whispered again,'then tell Al you want me tonight, okay? I'll tell you anything you want to know later, Joey...I'll do anything you want me to.' He moaned again as he nodded his head. I started squeezing his cock with my pussy muscles when he was deep inside me. I asked him to cum fast so I could do the others and we could be alone for the rest of the night. That was it – he started fucking me so hard and fast. I felt him squeezing my breasts and when he pulled on my nipples, I came so hard...it was so intense, Steven. He pumped me until he stopped shooting his crème, and then he pulled his cock out and put it my mouth and told me to suck it clean.

"When I finished, Roberto helped me back up and asked if I wanted some wine or ice-water or anything. I asked him for something cold and went to the bathroom to clean up. I heard Joey tell Al to have fun now, cuz he was gonna have me for the night. Then he said he was going outside for a cigar. When I heard the front door close, I walked back into the living room. Roberto and Frank were whispering to Al. They were grinning and he looked a little shocked. They said something else to him and he looked at me and shook his head. I walked closer and again, Frank spoke Italian and Roberto just nodded. Al looked at Roberto and then said'okay' and stood up. He put an arm around me and pulled me in to him. My breasts were crushed against his bare chest, my hard little nips poking him, and I could feel his cock starting to grow through his shorts.

"He started moving back towards the bathroom.'Let's get cleaned up...I want to shower with you.' He opened the door and pulled me inside.'Take off my shorts and get in the shower.' He threw the shower curtain to one side and turned on the water as I stripped his shorts off. As I got in to the tub, he went back to the door and fixed it so it would stay open. Oooh, he was really getting into the whole thing, baby. I looked over and saw Roberto and Frank staring at us, each holding a beer in one hand and his cock in the other.

"Al put me on my knees, my back to the spray. He stood in front of me and told me to start sucking him. I did it so willingly, so eagerly; I felt like such a slut, baby...my pussy was on fire. Glancing up, I saw him looking at the boys and nodding again. He put his hands on my head and stopped me. He took his thick dick out of my mouth and then he snapped his fingers against the hard shaft a couple times. He got soft real fast. Then he started talking, but it was hard for him to get the words out.'Open your mouth...' I did as he asked, and then trying to anticipate him, I sucked him into my throat.'No...just the head.' Again, he pulled out, leaving just the fat, spongy head on my tongue. His breathing was getting strange...uneven. 'Suck me, Laurie,' he said. Steven, my pussy started creaming again as I realized what was coming. Then I felt the first drops, hot on my tongue...my cunt exploded as he filled my mouth with warm piss."

And once again, as my wife-turned-slut for the weekend described her joy, she let another small stream go directly into me. I think I came – I'm not sure. My dick was still rock-hard against the mattress cover as she continued.

"He took his cock out of my mouth and told me to close my eyes. I shut them just as I felt his spray on my face. He filled my open mouth again and then he finished by coating my breasts – my nipples were hard as diamonds, baby. Then he helped me up and held on to me as he soaped me up and then rinsed me off. Then I did the same to him. We got out of the tub and dried each other off; his cock was getting thick again as I patted him dry with the towel.

"For the first time in a few minutes, I looked through the door at Roberto and Frank. They had already stripped down and were waiting for us on the pulled-out couch. It was getting really late and I knew they both wanted to finish what they started in the van. I wanted to get them all off as fast as I could so I could spend time with Joey. When we got close, I took charge." I started to say something, but she cut me off. "Yes, I know I said I was gonna be their slave...but they really didn't care. In fact, they always like it more when I tell them what to do, honey." I just mumbled as I sucked her plump lips and licked her clit.

"I told Frank to sit down on the edge of the bed. I knelt in from of him and gave him a real sloppy blow job – I wanted him really wet. When he was hard, I sat on his lap and put his cock in my pussy to get him all slicked up. Then I got up and turned my back to him. Sitting back down...slowly...I moved him back an inch. Baby, it felt so good. He's just the right size to be the first one in my ass. He was moaning as I squeezed my butt around his hard shaft. After a minute, I leaned back against his chest and motioned for Roberto to come closer.

"When he was right in front of me, I pulled his cock across my wet cleft, lubing him up. When he was ready, I pulled him into my cunt and he started fucking me as hard as he could. Frank couldn't move, but he didn't really have to – he just kept rubbing my tits and pinching my nipples from behind. It hurt, baby...but it felt kind of good, too. Roberto was fucking my pussy and Frank's cock at the same time. Al kept saying that it was unbelievable...that these two'old farts' could double-fuck me like that. Steven, he said I had to be a real whore to let them do it to me like that. I knew Roberto felt my cunt flood when Al called me that.'She's our whore, Junior,' he said.'Bring your little dick over here and stick it in her mouth...keep her busy.'

"I was so hot, baby...all my holes filled...God, it was so good. Roberto was pushing me so hard that he was moving me up and down over Frank's cock and Al was...he was into it as much as the other two...he was standing up next to me...fucking my face with his beautiful cock. I just started moaning around him as Roberto and Frank got harder inside me. When I felt their cocks starting to throb, I clenched my ass and my cunt muscles over and over and I started to hum on Al. When I felt all their cum splashing into me...filling all my holes...I let my own orgasm take control and wash over me, leaving me feeling like a wet rag. But a very happy rag, baby!

"When they all pulled out of me, I gave then each a few licks to clean them off. Then I told them I wanted to jump into the shower...alone...to get ready to Joey. I guess they thought that was pretty funny – they started speaking Italian again and laughing a lot. But when I got back from the shower, they were gone. I opened the front door to find Joey on a chair on the porch. I told him I was alone and getting lonely. He didn't say a word as he got up and came into the cabin...he just put his arm around me and led me to the pull-out bed. He sat down on the edge of the bed; I stood before him, between his legs.

"Steven, his eyes were so great! Ice-blue, just like your dad's and David's. He pulled the bath-towel off of me and just looked up and down slowly. My nipples stood at attention for him as he moved so close I could feel his breath make them even harder. When his eyes dropped to my tattoo, my cunt started to cream. Fuck, baby...I really wanted him touse me. He still hadn't said a word when he lifted my left leg up and put it over his shoulder. His mouth was right over the tattoo and before I realized it, he had his fingers in my pussy and in my ass. I started gasping as his fingers were pumping in and out so suddenly. He leaned forward – I had to brace myself with my hands on his shoulders – he was sucking my whole mound, pulling the flesh with his lips. Jesus, baby, I came so hard!

"When I calmed down, he lifted my leg back and held me while I stood up and got steady again. Then he stood up and I knelt down. This time he didn't have to tell me to take his shorts off – I couldn't wait to get his long, thick cock back into me. He was already getting hard from the Viagra and I couldn't wait another second. I took him in my mouth until I felt him hit the back of my throat.'Feels so good,' he finally spoke,'but I wanna talk. Get up on the bed.' He stepped out of his shorts and sat back down. I climbed up and curled around him. His body was slick from sweat, the sheen defining his muscles. I was getting high from his smell. Joey was all man, baby.

"He turned around and flipped me over on to my back. Then he took one of the pillows and put it under my butt. He was kneeling between my legs, his big hands pushing my thighs apart, his cock sticking almost straight out. It had the most perfect curve, baby. I wanted him so bad! He took that beautiful monster in his hand and started tapping the big head on my tattoo.'What didn't you tell me about this before, Laurie?' He was making me crazy, Steven. I could hardly speak, I was so turned on by him.'The Frenchman,' I moaned as he finally put his wonderful prick into me,'he made me fuck his friend, the tattoo artist.' He asked me if I liked it. I told him the guy was old and fat and dirty. Joey started fucking me slow and steady, letting my pussy adjust to his size again.

"'Well,' his tone was a little rough...it made me tingle...'did ya?' I started moaning again as he filled me full of his meat, fucking me deeper and a little faster.'Yes,' I told him,'he was horrible...the shop was open...a couple came in...they came around the little curtain...saw him screwing me...I came so hard.' He was slamming into me...I could feel his balls slapping against my ass. I just rode the feeling, lover, letting him make me cum, soaking his cock with my crème. When my pussy stopped squeezing that iron bar, he pulled out of me. Before I could say anything, he lifted me up by my hips and shoved that bad boy right into my behind. Jesus, I was glad he waited until he was wet enough! He was kind enough to let my ass adjust to him before he started moving in and out again.'Unnnggghhh...Joey,' I moaned as he fucked my ass so perfectly,'that feels sooo good.' Oh, it really did, baby. More and more he made me think of my time with Lou, and I how much I was really missing it. I wanted him to use me – either by himself or with others – I really didn't care. I fucked his big, thick cock with my ass, throwing my hips up to engulf his full length inside me. He started playing with my tits and it was amazing, Steven. He was fucking me so hard, but his hands and fingers were so gentle. He made my nipples huge and hard and he started to lick them. God, it felt great!

"Then he looked at me, his eyes were on fire.'You're somethin' else, babe. Tell me what you're thinking about.' Mmmm, baby, you know that made my pussy cream. I said,'You remind me of a guy I knew a few years ago...guy's name was Lou.' He looked at me funny for a minute.'Another guy your husband gave you to?'"

"'Not exactly,' I told him,'I met him on a golf course one day. Lou had a very... commanding personality and he was able to bring out a side of me I never really knew I had.'Joey was playing with my pussy lips as his cock slid back and forth in my ass. I was so turned on...by him...by the embarrassment of talking about Lou...but I couldn't stop, baby – I needed more.'All your sides look good to me, honey.' Joey laughed as he rubbed his rough hands all over me, burning my skin where he touched me. I was so close to cumming again. I had to tell him.'He made me his whore, Joey.' That got his attention.'Not like this...not acting like a whore. He took me away for some long weekends sometimes...he organized big stakes card games. At those games, he sold me to the other guys...sometimes to strangers at a bar.'"

"Joey was really pounding me, baby. He had me right on the edge, ready to explode.'And you liked that?' I said,'It was unreal...surreal...the first time, we were relaxing in a big sauna. One of the players came in...looked me over really hard...told Lou my ass was so fine, he'd pay to fuck it. As I was thinking NO WAY, I heard Lou ask him how much he'd pay. I started to say it didn't matter, but Joey, the way he looked at me...I was so scared and turned on at the same time. The guy said $500 – Lou said he wanted to see the money. When he handed it over, Lou just looked at me with his ice-cold eyes and told me to earn my money.' Joey said that was unbelievable. I said what was really unbelievable was that I'd made about $3000 by the end of the weekend."

"Joey looked surprised.'A high-priced slut, huh? Good, I like that.' He pulled his cock out of my ass; the sudden emptiness was almost unbearable. Then he pulled me up and pushed my face down to his hard, swollen cock. "Go ahead, slut...' mmmm, I started peaking as he said that to me,'be a whore...suck my cock...' I bent down over him and slid my lips over the spongy head.'Take it, Laurie...swallow all of me.' I filled my mouth with him, tasting his pre-cum and my ass on his hard pole. As soon as he entered my throat, his hips shot up and he unloaded his thick, hot cum down my throat. Oh, baby, I came so hard as his cock spurted jet after jet into me, forcing me to swallow it all."

By this time, it was quite late. I moved up the bed and kissed my wife gently. I told her to go clean up and I would remake the bed. When I finished, I took a quick shower and joined her under the covers.

"I'm so tired, baby...let me finish tomorrow, okay?" She murmured as she rolled over.

By the time I got close enough to kiss her, she was already asleep.

To be continued...