Fun in the Supermarket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't wanna put this on?" Lewis asked urgently, pushing my dress forward.

"We'll see," I smiled. "After all, I'll have to take the t-shirt off to be scanned, huh?"

The girl at the register blinked widely as we approached. "Just this little t-shirt, please," I said to her, pointing at it. "Do I need to take it off?"

"Um. Yeah. I suppose," the girl said sullenly. She didn't seem interested in our little game at all.

"OK!" I said breezily, as I stretched it off. I shook my tits free, threw it on the register and stood, with my hands on my hips.

She was silenced for a moment, but then robotically scanned the shirt and handed it back to me. "That's $8.98."

Lewis handed over a $10 note and waited for the change. I nuzzled up to him and smiled at the people who'd stopped to gawk. "What about Sheree and Trent?" Lewis said, as he collected his money.

"Here, take the t-shirt," I said, giving it to Lewis to hold, along with my dress.

"You're not wearing that either?" he replied incredulously. "Jeez, you're incredible!" he added, but my attention was distracted by Sheree and Trent, who'd just come out of the aisle.

Sheree was still naked and Trent had her by the arm. Suddenly, everyone's attention was focussed on them, even the sullen cashier. I could hear her indistinct moans, but not the words, as she was dragged to the register.

"Lewis! Ally!" Trent called. "Help me get some clothes on this crazy girl!" He threw Sheree's dress to Lewis, who just stood there next to me.

One of the security guards came to help Trent struggle with Sheree. She started screaming, "Get your filthy hands off me!!!" at which point they both let her go.

Suddenly, she seemed sober as she simply walked through the register, in all her glorious nakedness to join Lewis and I at the front. Trent followed, while the security guard remained where he was.

"Sorry about all that fuss, guys," she said, when Trent had joined us and had put his arm around her, "but Ally and I were in the mood for some excitement, weren't we?"

I looked at all the eyes still on us and just smiled and nodded, thinking that Sheree had really learned the supermarket flirting game well.

"So, let's go!" she said, "Your place, Lewis?"

As we walked out together, I turned around, pleased to see that the supermarket had fallen totally silent - apart from the canned music - with everyone watching our bare butts exit into the warm night air.

12