Fun on South Beach Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to get comfortable," she said as she started to untie the laces on the front of her dress. In seconds, she had them undone and she let the dress slide down her body to drop on the floor at her feet. She stepped out of it and then settled onto the couch right next to Angel.

She picked up her glass and took a good sip as Angel did the same.

"Can I ask a question?" Angel said.

"Sure, go ahead."

"You said that you had asked John to get me to come here for your concert. How did you know about me?"

Jennifer smiled, "Well, John is involved with the management of some my business dealings. I was in his office out in L.A. and I saw your picture. He has this huge scrapbook about you that he showed me and he told me all about you. I just had this feeling that you are a very special person and I wanted to meet you."

Jennifer slid closer to her. "And I was right. You are a very special person."

Angel sat still as Jennifer leaned over to kiss Angel's soft neck. Her lips brushed lightly over Angel's skin as she worked her way up to nibble on Angel's ear. Jennifer let her own soft lips move down Angel's cheek until her lips met with Angel's. The two girls shared a long kiss as Jennifer gathered Angel into her arms. For quite some time, they held each other on the couch as their tongues intertwined from one long kiss to another.

Finally, Jennifer pulled back slightly.

"Angel, let's go to bed. Okay?"

Angel smiled as she reached up to brush some hair out of JLo's face.

"You must have been reading my mind," Angel replied.

Jennifer smiled with delight as she rose from the couch. Angel got up right behind her and they walked together towards the big bed at the far side of the room. Jennifer steered Angel to a triple mirror that was to one side of the bed. With Angel facing the mirror, Jennifer pressed up behind her as she wrapped her arms around Angel's waist.

"You are so beautiful," she whispered as she let her hands move across Angel's stomach.

The filmy material of the dress slid easily under JLo's fingers as her hands caressed Angel. Angel felt a delicious warmth as she watched Jennifer touch her. She reached behind her back with one hand and untied her dress, letting it slide down her body. Jennifer paused for a second and staired into the mirror, enjoying her first look at Angel's naked body.

Almost nervously, her hands went back to Angel's now bare stomach, touching the smooth tanned flesh very carefully. Finally, her hands pressed flat on the delicious girl and resumed their caress of the soft skin.

"Ever since John told me that you were coming with him, I've been thinking about this moment," Jennifer whispered. "I've wanted to be with another woman for quite some time and when John told me about you, somehow I knew that you were the right person."

Angel turned around slowly to face her. Jennifer took her into her arms as their bare bodies pressed together. It was as if two heavenly beings were joining as one. Angel kissed Jennifer with almost as much passion as she did Emi. She could feel her hard nipples as they pressed into Jennifer's own hard nipples. And she could feel Jennifer's fingernails as she drew them across Angel's bare ass.

Jennifer broke the kiss as she led Angel to the side of the bed. Reaching down to the sides of Angel's panties, she hooked her fingers in the waistband and eased them slowly down Angel's slender legs. As she pushed them down past Angel's calves and to the girl's feet, she softly took hold of each leg and gently lifted it to pull the panties completely off.

Once Angel was completely nude, Jennifer pulled the comforter on the bed down and eased Angel on to the silk sheets. Then she stood up again to let Angel watch her as she pulled her own panties down very slowly. Kicking the panties from around her ankles, Jennifer stood still for a moment as she looked at Angel and Angel looked at her.

Then, she crawled on to the bed, sliding over Angel's cool, soft body. Holding herself in a pushup position, their legs pressed together first as Jennifer lowered herself onto Angel. Their hips came together next, the softness of their bodies melding together. Finally, Jennifer let herself all the way down so that their breasts pressed as one.

JLo kissed Angel once again as she became completely aroused and excited. She trailed kisses from Angel's lips, over her chin, and down her neck as Angel wiggled slightly from the sensation. Angel felt Jennifer sliding down her body as the superstar's lips kissed her softly.

Jennifer paused for a moment as she reached the top of Angel's breasts.

"Angel, I want to make love to you. I want to put my mouth all over you. I want to touch you and make you feel good."

"I want to make you feel good to," Angel replied.

Jennifer smiled at the girl under her as she lowered her lips to one of Angel's breasts. Angel sucked a little breath as she felt the soft wet lips close on her nipple. Angel stretched out a hand against Jennifer's stomach and felt her way down to the superstar's sex. She let her fingers slide over Jennifer's pussy while Jennifer continued to suckle Angel's breasts.

Both girls were getting intensely aroused as soft fingers and lips touched each others most sensitive parts. As Jennifer moved further down Angel's body, Angel moved her moist fingers up and cupped Jennifer's breasts. Jennifer flinched as she felt Angel pinch one of her nipples. She continued moving down Angel's body until her lips brushed over the smooth skin of the model's stomach. Moving still further down, Jennifer's lips reached the spot just above Angel's pussy.

Jennifer settled down on the bed between Angel's legs. She pushed her hands under the girl's thighs as she lowered her mouth to Angel's pussy. Her tongue slid out of her mouth as it reached out to stroke the tender petals of Angel's pussy. Angel's back arched as she felt the Jennifer's tongue on her.

"You taste so sweet. I want you," Jennifer said just as she pushed her tongue into Angel's pussy. Angel's breath caught as she felt the penetration. Her body rolled to one side as the electricity went from one end of her body to the other.

"Oh, oh, oh," she whispered as she felt Jennifer's tongue move in and out of her. She wiggled her hips from side to side as she sought to press herself tighter against Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer wasted no time pulling Angel tighter to her and pushing her tongue as far as she could into Angel's swollen sex.

Angel had her arms stretched out over the bed and had a tight hold of the sheets as her body rocked from Jennifer's suckling of her pussy. Angel's body went totally tense as she felt the wave of a powerful orgasm building within her. Her back bounced off the bed as the wave passed through her. Angel cried out as Jennifer kept a tight hold of her thighs and continued to fuck Angel's sex with her tongue.

Angel bucked again and again as Jennifer pushed her into a second then a third orgasm. Angel's breathing was ragged as Jennifer finally pulled her tongue out of Angel's pussy. She slid up to cuddle alongside the honey-blonde beauty as Angel tried to catch her breath.

"Omigod Jennifer, that was incredible," Angel said.

"I wanted you to feel good baby," JLo replied.

Angel rolled over to face the latin superstar. Her hands went to Jennifer's face to softly hold her cheeks. She pulled Jennifer's face to her as she kissed her very softly. She let one hand slide from Jennifer's cheek, down her neck, until it came to rest on Jlo's breasts. Angel pushed JLo over onto her back as she lifted herself over the aroused superstar.

"I did feel good. I felt very good. Now it's your turn," Angel said as she lowered her mouth to one of JLo's erect nipples.

She sucked the nipple in hard as Jennifer let a low moan escape. Angel wrapped her arms around Jennifer's waist as she pulled herself hard against the hot singer. She moved from one breast to the other as Angel suckled Jennifer's swollen nipples.

Jennifer had her eyes closed tight as she reached out to take hold of Angel's head, pressing her mouth that much harder against her breasts. She wrapped her legs around Angel's back, holding the model tight against her. Angel's breasts pressed down on Jennifer's supple stomach. Almost involuntarily, Jennifer began to grind her pussy against Angel's body. As she did, she felt the heat within herself intensify.

Another moan escaped from the singer's lips as she rolled from side to side, almost overwhelmed by the sensual attention that Angel was giving her. Angel pulled away from Jlo's breasts and slid down the singer's incredible body. It was her turn now to wrap her hands around Jennifer's thighs. It was her turn now to push her tongue against Jennifer's steaming pussy.

Jennifer cried out loud as Angel's tongue dragged across her soft flesh. Angel tightened her grip on Jennifer's tanned thighs, pulling the singer hard against her mouth. Her tongue sank deep into Jlo's pussy, pushing apart the singer's tender flesh. JLo rolled from side to side as she felt Angel's tongue pushing in then pulling out. The singer was so aroused that she began to cry out continuously.

Angel worked her tongue harder and faster on Jennifer's sex. She almost couldn't believe that she was here right now making love to this girl who was idolized by men worldwide. She held JLo tightly as her tongue worked in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly, Jlo arched way back as her body was electrified with a powerful orgasm. Angel held on tight as she worked her tongue deeper and harder, pushing JLo higher and higher. She screamed as the orgasm peaked throughout her body.

Angel climbed up alongside Jennifer to watch her as she settled down. She let her hand lay on Jennifer's flat belly as she caressed her. As Jennifer caught her breath, she reached down and pulled the comforter over their naked bodies. The two girls held each other close as they fell off to sleep. As Angel drifted off, she took one last look at Jennifer, smiling as she thought of the intense feelings they had just shared.

End of Part Nine

12