It's Just Practice Pt. 01

Story Info
Two sisters learn what it takes to become popular girls.
3.9k words
4.72
198.9k
313

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,808 Followers

It was a rare privilege to be able to sit at Summer Evans's lunch table. Only a handful of girls ever got that coveted honour bestowed upon them. Once you did, though, your entire life changed instantly for the better. You were one of the elite - one of the most popular girls in school.

My name is Megan. My younger sister Libby and I moved here three months ago. Six weeks later, we got the invite- we became part of Summer's inner circle.

It was everything I could have dreamed of and more! Suddenly we were the "it" girls at school! Nothing like this had EVER happened to either of us where we used to live.

Libby and I made a pact to make sure neither of us did ANYTHING to mess things up.

One afternoon, a few weeks after becoming part of Summer's clique, I was held up at the end of english class and found myself running late getting to the cafeteria.

'Shit!' I thought to myself, as I hurried through the bustling halls. People made way for me, of course - I was one of Summer's friends after all - but by the time I got to the table, everyone else was already there!

I'm sure Summer noticed, and I cursed myself as I quietly took my seat- not wanting to interrupt the conversation already in progress. Libby shot me an admonishing look for being late, and I responded with an apologetic one, before turning my attention to what was being said at the table.

"I'm REALLY excited, but so nervous!" Dawn enthused. She was another of the girls who had very recently "made it" into the group.

Summer scoffed. "Please! What do you have to be nervous about? HE should be the one who's nervous! He's about to go on a date with one of Summer's goddesses, after all!"

'Summer's goddesses' was the nickname she had given our little group. It was kind of silly, but made me feel super important whenever she referred to us that way.

"Oh... I... I know, but... Well, it's just that I really like him, and it's our first date! I just hope I can... Well, I just hope that I know how to... to satisfy him...you know?"

Oh God... Dawn was rambling! I shared a look with my sister. We both knew she wouldn't last long at this table behaving like that!

"I mean, I've never even... um... k-k-kissed anyone before..." The poor girl's face was beet red at this point.

Summer sat up in shock. "You what?!? You've never kissed anyone?!? Oh girls, we have GOT to do something about that!" She looked around the table and a murmur of agreement quickly circulated through us.

"You must have practiced with girlfriends, at least, in the past." Summer continued.

Dawn's eyes grew wide as saucers. "N-n-no! I never..."

"Well, that's the solution, then. You just need to have a sleepover with one of US before your big date! We'll make sure you're an EXPERT in time for that stud of yours." Summer gave a wink and a chuckle. "Am I right, girls?"

The other girls at the table all agreed enthusiastically. Libby and I chimed in as well, though I still wasn't totally clear what we were all saying. Was Summer suggesting that she and the other girls... MAKE OUT with each other sometimes??

"You never know, Dawn... maybe you'll like the way a girl kisses better than your man does!"

"I know I like the way you kiss better than my boyfriend, Summer!" Robyn quickly chimed in.

"Me too!" Chantelle added.

This was getting TOTALLY nuts! Was I sitting with a bunch of lesbians?? I did my best to keep my cool, and glanced over at Libby. She seemed just as shocked by our new friends' revelations as I was.

At this point Dawn was speechless, her face a bright shade of crimson.

"You know, sometimes I wish I shared my bed with one of you girls every night!" Summer sighed. "Girls just know their way around a pussy, am I right?"

My jaw nearly hit the floor when she said that! They were all being so casual about it, too! Like licking pussy was something EVERY girl did on a Friday night!?!?

"What about you, Libby?" Summer continued. "You and Meg must LOVE sharing a room together."

My little sister's face went pale and her eyes widened. "I... Well I... Um..."

Shit! She was choking!

"Oh yeah, of course!" I quickly interjected, trying to help Libby save face. "We make out practically every night!" I lied.

I saw my sister mouth the words 'thank you' to me as I continued.

"Libby's a REALLY good kisser. She gets me, like... SO wet when we go at it!" I struggled to keep myself from blushing as I spoke. I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth!

Summer seemed impressed, though. "That's like, SO hot... You girls will have to sleep over at my place some time soon!" She gave me a wink, and I nearly fell out of my chair!

"To-totally!" I squeaked, going red. Thankfully, Summer didn't seem to notice. She turned back to the rest of the table and changed subjects almost immediately.

I couldn't hear a word she was saying, though, as I struggled to process what had just happened. From the looks of it, Libby was doing the exact same thing.

Thankfully, it wasn't long before lunch ended, and the bell rang announcing afternoon classes were starting. Relieved, I quickly stood, eager to leave the cafeteria. Libby hurried to do the same.

"Hey, scissor sisters!" Summer called out, causing us both to freeze in our tracks. "How does this Friday sound?"

"This Friday?" I asked. "W-w-what about this Friday?"

"Our sleepover, silly! So I can find out how awesome a kisser Libby is!" She gave a playful wink and laughed. "Dawn's coming too, so she'll be ready for her big date! It should be a blast!"

With that she turned, not bothering to wait for us to actually accept her invite. "See you girls Friday!" she called out.

We were both too shocked to reply. I turned to share an incredulous look with my baby sister.

-------------------------------

That night, as I brushed my teeth, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen Friday at Summer's sleepover. Libby and I hadn't said a word about it to one another. In the caf, I'd quickly made a lame excuse and scurried away from her, too embarrassed to confront the situation I'd gotten us into.

I was already dressed for bed in a pair of red flannel pj pants and an old grey tank top. When I entered our room, Libby was already sitting in bed, propped up on her pillow. She was wearing a long t-shirt and boxer shorts- her usual sleep attire. She had been looking at her phone, but put it aside when I came into the room.

"H-hey.." I said in what ended up being a surprisingly timid murmur.

"Um.. Hey..." she replied, just as shyly.

I went to my bed and crawled under the covers. We both sat in silence for a really long time.

"Uh... so..." Libby finally began. "What are we gonna do about Friday?"

I looked at her. "Um... Well... We can't disappoint Summer, that's for sure... Right?"

"Of course not." she agreed right away. "But... that means we're going to..."

"We're going to... practice kissing." I said.

"It sounds like more than practice." Libby replied. "And maybe more than kissing! And you made me out to be some kind of lezzie expert at lunch, today!"

"Hey! I was trying to save face for you!" I retorted. "You went all 'deer in the headlights' on me! In front of SUMMER!"

"I know I know, I'm sorry! But, like... what do we do now??"

I took a deep breath. I had been asking that same question ever since the cafeteria. "We... We practice. Now. With each other. So we know what we're doing Friday."

Libby looked at me with wide eyes. It took her a few seconds to respond. "W-w-we're sisters." she managed.

"I know." I replied.

"And we're both girls."

"I know."

She sighed. "It IS the only way, isn't it..." she said as she climbed out of bed. "And I guess if Summer thinks it's ok..."

I blinked as I realized she was coming over to me. She quickly got under the covers beside me. Suddenly we were inches apart.

I swallowed hard. "L-let's just start with a bit of kissing tonight... ok?"

She nodded, staring at me. I licked my lips, staring back. We both leaned in, and our lips brushed together ever so gently. I sighed and pushed forward, pressing firmly, and Libby did the same. It felt REALLY awkward to be kissing my sister like this... After a few seconds, I pulled back and we stared at each other again.

"How was that?" Libby asked.

"It was... maybe a bit... hard? Try letting your lips go soft. Don't purse them so much. Here, like this."

I leaned forward again. We kissed a second time, and it felt MUCH more sensual. Libby's lips definitely felt better this time around. She was keeping them all soft and pouty as she smacked them against mine over and over... There were butterflies in my stomach as my sister's kisses started getting me hot. I pulled back quickly.

"What? Did I do it wrong again??" she asked.

"N-n-no... There was n-n-nothing wrong with that!" I breathed. "It just... I just feel... w-w-weird..."

"Should we stop?" Libby suggested.

I bit my lip and sighed. "No." I decided. "We have to keep going. Friday is just a few days away..."

Libby nodded solemnly in agreement.

I leaned in again for another kiss, this time trying to do exactly what Libby had done last time. In my eagerness to outdo her, I let my tongue slip out and brush against her lips. I felt Libby gasp against me, and then she started kissing me harder. I sighed, and opened my lips. Hers opened too, and our tongues brushed together.

This new development got me even more excited! I was sitting in bed, making out with my sister, and getting unbelievably hot!

Libby moaned into my lips, and I felt her arms circle my waist. I quickly reached up, taking the back of her head and pulling her towards me. We kissed deeper, our tongues now exploring each other's mouths boldly.

This time Libby pulled back, gasping for breath. "Oh wow..." she gasped. "This is... Oh wow..."

"Mmhmm..." I responded, pulling her eagerly to me again.

She groaned as our lips collided, and we settled down onto the bed. We lay on our sides, our mouths locked together, and pulled our bodies close. I shuddered as I felt her heat pressing against me. Our chests were squashed up against one another... I could feel her braless breasts rubbing against mine through our thin night shirts.

I moaned louder into my sister's mouth as our tongues slipped and slid together. Her hands were on the small of my back, pulling me against her more firmly. I felt her knee part my legs, and suddenly I was grinding against her thigh!

She pulled back slightly, her nose pressed to mine. "Oh fuck, Meg!" she gasped. "You're humping me!"

"I... I can't help it..." I breathed. "You've got me so hot, Sis!" I pulled her to me again. We crashed together, making out furiously, our kisses hot and desperate. I quickly pushed my thigh against Libby's crotch and she let out a groan.

We both quickly started to bump and grind, our heated pussies working into a lather. I knew I was drenched at this point... probably more so than I'd ever been!

When Libby moved her lips down to the nape of my neck, I thought I might pass out! My eyes rolled back and I squealed, pulling her even harder against me.

"Oh Sis!" I whined. "This is so hot! I love this so much!"

"Me too!" Libby gasped, leaving a hot streak of saliva on my throat. "L-l-let's take our shirts off!"

"Ok!"

We quickly rolled apart and stripped off our tops. I looked at my sister's newly bared tits and found myself salivating! Why had I never noticed how sexy this girl looked before??

"Oh Megan.. You're so beautiful.." Libby breathed, reaching out to touch my chest. As her fingers brushed my hard, pink nipple, I growled and rolled on top of her.

We were kissing furiously again, and started kneading each other's sensitive breasts. Libby's hands felt like sheer electricity on my hot, flushed skin. She massaged my tits and teased my nipples, making me whimper into her sexy lips.

At the same time, I cupped and squeezed Libby's gorgeous mounds. She arced her back, pressing them into my palms, and I could feel how hard her nipples were!

As we made out and fondled each other, I was straddling my sister's hips. I pushed my crotch down, and felt the heat of Libby's pussy through our bottoms. We rubbed against each other, and I whimpered into our kisses.

"Holy shit..." I gasped. "I'm so fucking wet..."

"Me too!" Libby breathed. "Here, take these off, quick!!" She grabbed the waistband of my pj bottoms and tugged them down roughly.

I quickly lifted my hips and helped her slip them completely off. We both fumbled to strip one another, and soon were tossing our panties to the floor. I wanted to see her pussy, but she pulled me down for another steamy kiss.

We both moaned, and I spread myself out on top of her as we made out. Our naked bodies pressed together, and I felt like I was going to explode!

Our soft breasts rubbed deliciously, our firm stomachs brushing together... and my wet pussy ground desperately into my sister's warm thigh. She reached down as we kissed and grabbed my ass, pulling me hard against her. I grunted into her lips and slid forward... and then we both let out a sharp gasp!

My pussy had rubbed against my sister's.. our hot slits touching deliciously.

"Oh shit!! Do that again!" Libby cried out.

We scrambled to reposition. Libby spread her legs and I laid between them, forcing our hot muffs together. We both squealed, and started to hump like crazy, our juicy twats frothing against each other.

"Hoooooly fuuuuuuck..." I groaned, as I fucked my horny, naked sister.

She whimpered and pulled me down harder, thrusting up into my heated slit. We kissed again, hot and sloppy, our tongues battling for supremacy. Libby clung to me as we made out, and I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

The bed squeaked as we fucked against each other with growing ferocity. Our bodies were doused in sweat at this point... everything felt so wet and hot!! I needed more of my sexy sister... My arousal was reaching a fever pitch!

I quickly slid one leg over her's and adjusted so we were scissored together. This position allowed our slits to open fully for each other. We mashed them together, and Libby let out a choked cry, grasping the back of my neck.

"OH FUCK, YES!! FUCK ME, SIS!!" she screamed.

I whined and slammed into her harder. As I pounded our steamy twats together, I leaned over to lick Libby's face.

She gasped and reciprocated, and we melted into another slobbery kiss.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned, prying our lips apart to gasp for breath. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum..."

Libby's response was to pull me down even harder. She licked and sucked my throat as she pumped her pussy up faster into mine. Our cunts squelched and slapped in our combined wetness.

"Oh fuck... OH FUCK HERE IT COMES!!"

Libby mewled in response, her mouth clamped onto my neck, her hips thrusting in hard, short bursts. She was convulsing beneath me, and that finally set me off.

"OH SHIIIIIIIIT!!" I howled. Libby squealed beneath me, still sucking on my throat. We went off simultaneously, our creamy slits exploding as they scraped together.

I gyrated wildly against my sister, and she thrashed frantically beneath me.

"YES YES YES FUCKING YEEEEEEEEESSSS!!" she shrieked, as our pussies spasmed and sputtered. We drenched the sheets and each other. It was the most intense feeling ever!

Finally, I collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath. We lay trembling in that position, our limbs entangled, too exhausted to move. Our bodies were sticky with sweat, our pussies melded together in our frothy spend.

"Ho... holy shit..." I breathed.

"Yeah... W-w-wow..." Libby replied. I could feel her breasts rising, pressing into mine every time she took in a breath.

I slowly lifted my head and looked down at my sister, still laying on top of her.

"I think... That was... a good start..." I panted.

Libby giggled. "Mmhmm!!"

I leaned forward, kissing her slowly but passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and eagerly returned my kiss. Our tongues danced languidly as we held each other close.

When I pulled back again, Libby looked up at me with doughy eyes. She was grinding gently up into my pussy again. "I... I don't want to stop yet..." she breathed. "Is that ok?"

I grinned. "I don't want to stop either..." I replied, pumping my slit against hers.

I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder, and she sighed, her fingers twisting in my damp hair. I brushed my lips along her collar bone and down to her soft breasts.

She leaned back and draped her arms over the headboard as I tasted her. My hot baby sister's eyes smouldered as she looked down at me with growing lust.

"Oh Meg.. I didn't know it could be this good.." she groaned.

"I know, Baby..." I breathed, before taking her nipple between my lips.

She arced her back and moaned, and I sucked eagerly on her hard little nub. She was grinding up into my stomach now, as I slid down her body...

All I could think about was getting a look at her naked pussy... I kept sliding down, my lips and tongue worshipping every inch of her searing flesh.

"Oh Meg.. Oh fuck..." she gasped, her head twisting back and forth.

I knelt between her legs and groaned as I stared down at her open slit. It was flared and flushed, smeared with juices from both of our orgasms. I breathed in and could smell the heady aroma of our love making.

With a groan, I dove forward, and swiped my tongue deep between her creamy folds. Libby sobbed in response, clawing at the headboard and thrusting her mound against my face.

I started to slurp at her juicy box ravenously. The flavour was so intense... I just couldn't get enough!

"Oooooh Meg... Oh fuuuuuck..." she groaned, writhing as I licked her glistening pussy all over. I felt her wetness coat my cheeks and loved every fucking second!

"God, you taste amazing..." I breathed, pulling back momentarily.

"L-let... let me lick you too..." she moaned, reaching to touch my face. Her fingers slid in the pussy cream that had smeared over my cheek. "Turn around and let me taste you."

I moaned and spun around. We laid on our sides, and I looked down over her body into her face. She was staring between my thighs, and the expression on her face made my pussy melt.

"Oh fuck, Meg, you smell so.." she leaned in and licked through my creamy lips.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned, then turned to dive back into her delicious folds.

I licked her clit, and heard her mewl with pleasure. She started licking me harder. Her tongue spurred me on, and I ate her more enthusiastically. This caused her to reciprocate, and we kept driving each other further. Our muffled groans filled the room until we were both slobbering all over each other!

I humped my little sister's amazing tongue, fucking against her lips. She did the same to me, smearing her cream all over my face. I felt her thighs clamp around my head, and mine did the same to hers. We writhed and churned our bodies, feeding and slurping and sucking and licking... Everything was wet and hot and juicy and amazing...

I felt Libby's thrusts becoming more urgent, and slid my tongue deep inside her slit. I moaned as her taste flooded my mouth and shook my head back and forth.

She squealed, and I felt her lips purse tightly around my throbbing clit. A finger circled my creamy twat, and I cried out as it slipped inside.

"Oh Libby..." I rasped... pulling back and letting juices dribble over my chin. "Oh fuck, Libby..."

She was pumping her finger inside me, fucking me beautifully. At the same time, she was lapping greedily at my clit, like a starving kitten.

I struggled to hold it together, and dove into her sweet pussy again. She mewled against me as my tongue pushed deeper inside her steamy cunt. My chin bumped her clit, and she humped against it, squealing as her orgasm built.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,808 Followers
12