All Comments on 'Fun on the Beach'

by julesteve

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
NemlepNemlepover 13 years ago
Another good story

Nice to see another illustrated story from you. While I enjoy all the stories the pics do add that somethign extra :) Keep up the great stories and ignore the detracters and knockers of your writings and life style. It is yourlife after all !!

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Enjoyable storyline with good photos

If I can be reincarnated, I want to come back as a pair of Jules' panties!

KevstaKevstaover 13 years ago
Stunning

As a piece of written erotica, it is a cracking little story. As an illustrated piece - Wow! What a cute little bum! And the sight of those knickers pulled to reveal the camel toe shot! Wow - again! I love reading these stories as they are all believably real "could actually happen" stories, rather than the impossibly fantasised dreams of some of the others! I don't know where the inspiration comes from - but please! Do keep writing! And more illustrated ones will always be welcome. Love those legs, and that pert little bottom. Many many thanks!

Jringo21Jringo21over 13 years ago
So Hot

Very well done, and the pictures are excellent.

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEover 13 years ago
EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS!!

Another wonderful submission. Thanks!!

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 13 years ago
Excellent and fun!

Jullie and Steve - You are favorites of mine and I am sorry I have never taken the time to tell you. I love all your stories and I absolutely love the illustrated stories. Julie is a beautiful lady and you both should be proud. Thanks for the fun in your stories too.

Quismoman1947Quismoman1947over 13 years ago

great pictures and story !! Always enjoy your stories and pics 11

Quismoman1947Quismoman1947over 13 years ago

Hope to see more soon !! Hurry back !!

fraser9fraser9almost 13 years ago
Love the beach setting

Really enjoyed your daring exposure...very erotic and you tell it well. Off to read more of your stories now!

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
High Five!

High Five, Jules and Steve!

That was some excellent teamwork writing.

That 1st photo ... that wasn't just any ole run of the mill "just a little Camel Toe." That is a work of art! That is Le Creme de Le Creme Camel Toe Supreme! Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh! It is perfect for kissing, licking, sucking, eating, burying one's face in it ... cumming on it! Spectacular!

travelgaltravelgalover 12 years ago
Enjoy yourselves!

You write such sexy and amazing stories! The fact that they are true and accompanied by pictures makes them all the better! Ignore any negative comments you may have receievd from judgemental prudes. The don't have to read it if they don't want to.

BoneCollectorBoneCollectorover 11 years ago

Jules and Steve,

You hooked us by simply reading your thoughts about comments you have received about other's perceptions of you after reading your stories. We have been fortunate to have had a number of erotic experiences. Most people seem unable to imagine such experiences simply happen. Where you go with event is determined on how open your are to allow things to develop. We would enjoy hearing from you guys if you are interested in swapping stories with each other. Thanks for sharing. BC and Joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More pics!

Really liked the story, especially pics.(nice!) But would like to see more pics of "action" also.

Sam37Sam37about 11 years ago
Always the best

Your stories are AMAZINGLY HOT. I love all of them. This one had keep me wanting more and the final climax had me throbbing with anticipation.

Thanks for sharing it.

DashDotDashDotalmost 11 years ago
OMG

Wow, very hot, great way to spend some time on the beach. It is always fun to have some extra hands to help spread the oils.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erotic, realistic and fun!

We are PG this summer, so no nude beach fun this year.

Wife already has super tiny bikini bottom and is really looking to topless suntanning !

Will she allow a handsome admirer put on the oil?

We will find out next year!

We both love your great and very beliveable stories!

G and L

Sam37Sam37over 9 years ago
I revisited this story

from my list of Favorites. Julie, you are an astonishingly sexy lady. Your stories are incredibly HOT, and coupled with your photos become scorching.

Please continue to share. By the way I just noticed your profile picture. That is one of my favorite poses. At my age the average photo is intellectually stimulating. Somehow you remain physically stimulating. Thanks again for sharing.

ontomars55ontomars55almost 5 years ago
Fabulous

Well written and exciting.

Thanks

DchargerDchargeralmost 4 years ago
Hot DAMN

What a sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

šŸ‘šŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent!

The story gets a 5 (ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…)!

The pics are priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a five star story.! Bravo!

The pics are very very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

šŸ‘šŸ‘

(a) Story w/o pics: ā­ā­ā­ā­ā­ (5.0)!

(b) Pics w/o story: ā­ā­ā­ā­ā­+ (5.25)!

(a) & (b) acting in synergy gave the illustrated wife sex story as published, which I marked:

5.5 = 110% ("above expectations")!

PS

hope above makes sense.

I firmly believe that the outcome of a creative process can be better than the sum of parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravissima!

This illustrated wife-sex story exceeds the reasonable expectations, hence I marked it as follows: ā­ā­ā­ā­ā­+ (5.5 = 110%).

Thank you for this story. ā¤! šŸ‘šŸ‘.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

šŸ‘šŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story: šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ (5)

The pics: šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ+ (5.25 = 105%)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an abridged version of an earlier comment

Sam37 - over 6 years ago

Julie, you are an astonishingly sexy lady. Your stories are incredibly HOT, and coupled with your photos become scorching.

By the way I just noticed your profile picture. That is one of my favorite poses. At my age the average photo is intellectually stimulating. Somehow you remain physically stimulating.

Thanks again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am posting the copy of an earlier comment, in lieu of my own:

DashDot - about 8 years ago

"OMG

Wow, very hot, great way to spend some time on the beach. It is always fun to have some extra hands to help spread the oils."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment oin lieu of my own:

"Poorwriter - over 10 years ago

Excellent and fun!

Jullie and Steve - You are favorites of mine and I am sorry I have never taken the time to tell you. I love all your stories and I absolutely love the illustrated stories. Julie is a beautiful lady and you both should be proud. Thanks for the fun in your stories too."

In my book this is an excellent story, I gave it:

ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†- (5-).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've copy pasted another user's comment:

"Kevsta - over 10 years ago

Stunning

As a piece of written erotica, it is a cracking little story. As an illustrated piece - Wow! What a cute little bum! And the sight of those knickers pulled to reveal the camel toe shot! Wow - again! I love reading these stories as they are all believably real "could actually happen" stories, rather than the impossibly fantasised dreams of some of the others! I don't know where the inspiration comes from - but please! Do keep writing! And more illustrated ones will always be welcome. Love those legs, and that pert little bottom. Many many thanks!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

šŸ‘šŸ‘!

moimeme68moimeme68over 2 years ago

Beautiful pictures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story: ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… (5)

Great pictures: ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ā¤šŸ’šā¤šŸ’šā¤+ (5+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE IT!

The narrative gets 5.0 = 100%!

The eight pics get a 5.25 = 105%!

The picture on biography page: 5.5= 110%!*

_______________

* the bio page pic is among the most erotic ones on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you so much, your butt and your mounds look gorgeous.

BrianmffjmBrianmffjmover 2 years ago

Absolutely love the playfulness! Really also like that you author together! Very Hot and a Load of Fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The picture on your biography page is artistic, erotic, realistic, impressive, powerful, and appealing, all in one!

SirHeedSirHeedalmost 2 years ago

please write more

HighflierCplHighflierCplabout 1 year ago

Great pictures, Award winning stuff šŸ†

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely story - the tease is delightful and the culmination exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Love to get Some

Love to get with you and me dressed same as you.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjulesteve@julesteve
1505 Followers
Hi, I'm Juliet. I like to share tales from my sexy adventures. I love the outdoors because the chance of being caught is so exciting it makes everything so much naughtier; semi-nude in public and 'accidental' flashing ending in mutual masturbation are my favourite things to do...