Fun on the Rocks! Ch. 01

Story Info
Young guy meets older German lady.
1.6k words
49k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a particular experience some time ago, hope you enjoy!

*

My wife and I took a holiday to one of the Greek islands, after a couple of days, my wife said she would prefer to hang around the pool but if I wanted to take the bike we had rented and go and explore that would be ok.

We stayed at the hotel for a couple of hours then I set off, with the intention of seeing a little more of the island. I had gone a few miles, it was really hot and I decided to explore a track I found leading to the sea, it wound down towards the sea and around a corner I came across a rocky cove with no one in sight.

I parked the bike, and found a nice smooth rock at the waters edge and striped off fully, as there was no one around, and slipped into the cool sea.

It felt great to be swimming naked!

I swam out a little and upon turning around I noticed a little along from where I put my things ,behind another rock was a lady sunbathing, and she looked to have the same idea as me and was totally nude.

I swam a little closer and at that moment she stood up, reached for a colourful sarong and wrapped it around her waist before standing up, at that point she saw me and put her hand up to wave, I looked behind me but there was no one, she was waving at me, I waved back and turned and headed towards my spot.

Climbing up onto the rocks I noticed that she had come from behind her rock and was heading towards me, I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around my waist and stood against a large rock.

As she approached I saw she was a lot older than me, I guessed around 50, she was actually 58 when we got chatting, and she was German but spoke perfect English, with a real sexy German accent! She had a fantastic figure and just gorgeous pendulous breast that were completely free, with large nipples, there was a slight breeze too and the light, almost transparent sarong, with the split right at the front kept blowing apart to reveal a completely hair free pussy!

I tried not to make it obvious sneaking a peek, but it dawned on me that she was actually quite enjoying flashing at me, and she half heartedly giggled and tried to hold it down!

I could feel a little stirring in my cock and tried hard not to keep looking at her ... impossible, I was hoping she wouldn't notice as I felt my cock start to stiffen!

She then said she must be getting back to her place, but then turned to me and asked me if I would care to join her for lunch, well that was the last thing on my mind, however she smiled and told me to come over when I was ready, she then added I looked fine like I was, and to come soon!

She went back along the rocks and I slipped back into the sea to cool off.

When I came out, I had a quick rub down, slipped on my shorts, grabbed my bag and went to find her, upon coming around the rock, there she was laid out completely naked, she propped herself up on her elbows, quite aware I was admiring her naked form, and by the smile she gave me, I knew I may be in for an interesting afternoon.

She smiled and patted the rock next to her for me to sit down,

''You got dressed '' she said,

And laughing told me this was a 'Clothing free zone!'

there was only one thing for it, and I stood up and pulled down my shorts, the cold dip I had just had had helped to keep my previous erection in check, although I could see her eyes divert to look at me, and I must admit I was quite enjoying this older lady checking me out, I must admit I am average in the cock size of around 6 inches, when fully aroused, however I do trim my pubes, which makes it look more prominent!, so I have been told!

She made a comment about not doing this too often, apparently her husband was working in Athens and she had flown out for a few days to get the sun and relax.

As I was a lot closer now I couldn't help noticing that she had a rather prominent labia, almost like folds on a flower, and one side was pierced with a small gold ring with a tiny diamond that sparkled in the sun, she caught me looking,

''so you like my diamond, my husband bought it for me some years ago, do you like piercings?'

I had to admit, I liked that one, and she smiled and thanked me!

She then reached down and pulled slightly on the ring, as one would toy with a necklace or other piece of jewellery, obviously I just had to look

Well as you can imaging this was having an effect on me and my cock started to stiffen and within seconds was fully erect and pointing skywards!

My first instinct was to cover up, and I tried to re adjust my towel, but then must have noticed, she smiled at me,

''That is better, to see a young man so firm and hard, you obviously like what you see!''

''Please let me look'' she said, smiling, ''I love how you trim your hair, it gives me a better view, my husband loves me to shave my pussy, so he has a good view too!''

You like my shaved look,, yes?

What could I say, I stood against the rock and let her look at me, my erection pointing upwards, I held my cock with one hand and slowly pulled back the foreskin to reveal the head, she smiled and parted her legs slightly, obviously so I could get a better look, while continuing to pull gently on her jewel, which stretched her labia lips, we were obviously both enjoying showing ourselves to each other, it was definitely a first time experience for me.

Unfortunately at that moment I spotted a couple walking over the rocks in our direction, they hadn't spotted us, as we were hidden on three sides; however it was time to curb the fun!

We chatted about this and that, and before long it felt quite natural to be naked in her company.

We had lunch, she had brought a nice selection of different Greek delicacies, we then swam to cool off as it was quite hot by this time, my cock had shrivelled in the cold water, and I noticed her looking

'We get him hard again soon, I think so!'' she said smiling at me.

She did explained that she had a great relationship with her husband and she hoped I appreciated that, me too with my wife, so basically nothing would go further, which I fully understood and appreciated her honesty.

She brought out the sun cream and slowly spread it around her breasts, I was transfixed and she smiled as she used both hands to rub the cream in, then she got a small bit and slightly opened her legs before rubbing it in to her exposed pussy lips. She then offered me some saying I should really put some on my most sensitive parts, I knew straight away where this was leading, she wanted to watch, and to be honest, I wanted to let her see me, I rubbed a small amount on my cock which instantly started to stiffen, she smiled and I rubbed a little more, pulling back my foreskin, as before, whilst watching her rub her pussy,

'Please, if you like to look closer, please do, I like to show you?' she said with a hint of her German accent, which I did find really sexy!

And she lay back against the rock, with her head on a folded towel, with her well manicured fingers, holding apart those luscious pussy lips.

Why not, I thought, I couldn't miss a chance like this, so I knelt between her spread legs, my erection still pointing skywards, and leaning forwards slightly to get the best possible view, as she continued to pull and spread her pussy, whilst fully exposing everything just for me, I grabbed my cock in one hand and started to slowly masturbate, pulling back my foreskin at every pull, she smiled and fixed her eyes on my cock, what could be more erotic, a gorgeous lady, spreading apart her shaven pussy only inches away from my eyes, urging me to look into her juicy hole, whilst watching me slowly masturbate, I could feel I was getting to that point of no return and she noticed this,

''please cum, can you see my pussy well, do you need me to open wider?

Her words had the desired effect and I erupted, my sperm coming out in a rush, and some landing on her stomach and legs, she smiled at me

That's better, she said, now we can relax!

We swam again, and time was moving on.

That is how we ended it , it was getting a little late and I must get back to see my wife, we thanked each other, with a little kiss on the cheek, for the pleasurable couple of hours, she was really a fantastic lady, I planned to try and return the next day, just in case she was there again!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Firsts Shorts 01: Garden Shorts of my first times exploring my exhibitionist side.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mr. Cox's Small Holding A young MILF teases a much older neighbour.in Erotic Couplings
Mature Mrs. Hallam's Photos Young Jason finds them in the attic.in Mature
When I’m Bored With My Husband Thai bargirl slut wife short-times a stranger while cuckold.in Loving Wives
Inga Makes a Career Inga teaches first her friends´ brothers and then more boys.in Mature
More Stories