Inga Makes a Career

Story Info
Inga teaches first her friends´ brothers and then more boys.
22.9k words
4.59
22k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Hi, I am Inga.

I am a woman in my mid-forties, widow since a couple of years. I have a son, Eric. I am incredibly grateful to Mother nature who has given me good looks and a gorgeous body that I very carefully takes care of. My big natural boobs are still firm without any reconstruction whatsoever. There is a small sag that my late husband used to say is necessary to show that they are the real thing. He also helped keeping me in shape by fucking me frequently. Not only did he take me nearly every day, but he was also incredibly good at it. And I am not bragging when saying that I matched him in bed. We had an extraordinary sex life together.

When he died I of course got depressed. But I had my son Eric to take care of. I decided that he should become as good a lover as his father or even better. I have spent a lot of time and effort to reach that goal. And I have loved every minute of it and even got some pleasure myself along the way.

Today Malena, my best friend from my youth, visited us. We had talked about old times but most of the afternoon she had had sex with Eric. As part of his education I had now and then fed him mature pussies as his first woman and sex teacher had called it. She had advised me to find experienced, mature women who were willing to let Eric into their pussies to give him new experiences and to teach and train him in the noble art of fucking. I am always looking out for willing women among my many friends. But with Malena it was a different thing. She was sex starved but also thought that she should pay me back for reasons I will now tell you.

In bed that night I thought about what had happened between Malena and Eric. She indeed had got her needs taken care of. On their first encounter about a week ago Eric had taken her twice and very thoroughly making her cum numerous times. Yes, I must admit that I had watched them through a CCTV-camera. She had been so pleased that she begged for another session. Today Eric had fucked her three times and very thoroughly indeed. But that is another story which I will tell you at another time.

Soon my mind drifted to other things. My friend had awoken lots of memories from the past. She had mentioned that I had been called the tigress by the boys that we hung out with, flirted with and took to bed. They thought that I was very demanding but also an excellent fuck so although they were a little afraid, they all wanted to fuck with me and became enormously proud when I picked them.

But most of the memories consisted of the boys younger than me that I had initiated. I had loved to be their first woman and to help them overcome their shyness and become at least decent lovers.

Malena had mentioned that she was incredibly happy that I had been so kind to Paul, her kid brother. She had asked me to teach him about girls. Now I recalled in my memory what had taken place.

One evening when we for once were alone sharing a bottle of wine Malena suddenly started to talk about her younger brother Paul. She was worried that he was so shy with girls. She was sure that he never even had kissed a girl although he had turned eighteen a couple of months ago. She went on talking about him being truly worried that he never would find a girl. I tried to console her and said that there certainly would be a girl that saw his qualities and being bold enough to take the initiative. But I agreed that some experience before that happened would be a good thing.

After some more chatting around that topic and another glass of wine she suddenly looked me in the eye.

"Would it be too much to ask you to be that bold girl?" She blurted out. "There is no better, not anyone I know about. I know that he is younger than us but as you said he has qualities."

I too looked her in the eye and saw a very pleading expression. She really cared for her kid brother I realized. Then I felt a twitch in my pussy and made up my mind.

"Oh no, not at all. I would be honored if you really want me to do that," I said smilingly. "He certainly is young and shy and totally inexperienced but that makes the task much more delicate. Yes, I will be very happy to carry out what you asked."

"Oh, you will? I am so utterly happy to hear that. I have been thinking about to ask you for quite some time now. He needs it so much." Her eyes suddenly were filled with tears but after a while she smiled again. Silently we saluted each other sealing the deal.

We decided to make it happen in the comfort of their home. We were very close friends and we quite often stayed the night in each others` homes. Thus, that I came to stay on the Friday night a week later raised no suspicions. They had a big house with a spare bedroom. After dinner Malena and I withdrew to her room which also was normal.

After an hour or so we thought that it was time. Malena went to look for her kid brother and reported back that he too was in his room. Giggling we decided that I should make the move.

I went to Paul´s room and silently opened the door. He was lying on his bed reading a magazine which he quickly put away. A girlie magazine no doubt, I thought. Well, that was a good sign. He was interested in girls and probably a little horny already.

"Hi there, may I join you," I said lightly and stepped right in without waiting for him to answer. I closed the door carefully behind me. My friend had assured me that the parents never looked in on them in the evenings so no need to lock the door she had added.

I went up to him and sat down on the bedside. I saw the corner of his magazine under the pillow and reached over and pulled it forward. His face got beet red. I browsed it briefly and nodded a few times.

"Do you like girls to be in the nude?" I asked evenly. "Well, there are quite a few very good looking in this magazine. Anyone special you like?" I showed him a couple and stayed on a page with a girl with a slight resemblance of me. At least she had my colors. "Maybe this one?" I asked looking him in the eye.

"Oh . . . well . . .yes, maybe," he stammered.

"Maybe? Aren´t you sure if you like her or not?" I said mockingly with a big smile to make the comment pleasant. "I think she has a resemblance with me. And you like me, don´t you?"

"Well, yes, but . . .but . . ."

"But what? Oh, now I see. You can´t tell because she is in the nude and I am fully clothed. Well, we can change that, can´t we? To help you to decide of course," I said in a light mocking tune to make things easy. "Yes, let´s do it, it will be fun," I added and rose.

I undressed rather quickly thinking that speed was more important than teasing. He was quite shocked and couldn´t think clearly.

"Now, what do you say? Do we look alike? I think we do, at least a bit. Her boobs seem to be smaller, hard to tell of course. To compare a picture with the real thing isn´t easy. What do you say?" I urged him on wanting a reaction to guide me how to move on.

"Oh . . . well . . . yes, I think you are right. They look smaller," he said picking up courage while he spoke. "But your boobs are big, aren´t they? Bigger than Malena´s, arent they?"

"Yes, they are big. And as you said they are bigger than Malena´s." I got incredibly happy about his response. This would go smoothly I was sure. "But tell me, how can you be so sure about that? Have you seen her in the nude?"

"Yes, yes I have. A couple of times. Occasionally of course. When she has forgot to lock the bathroom door. Last time was only yesterday. Her boobs look great but yours are even greater."

"Oh, thank you. But her boobs are firmer than mine. But that you can´t know of course. I don´t think that you have touched and squeezed her boobs. But I will let you touch my boobs to get the feeling of a big heavy boob in your hand. Then you have something to compare with in the future," I said. While I spoke, I had sat down on the bed again and now took his hand and placed it on my boob.

Although he looked very shocked, he started to fondle and squeeze my boob. I took his other hand and made it join the first. He fondled me rather pleasantly and gradually the shocked expression on his face was replaced by joy and lust.

Then it was easy. I pulled his head in between my boobs and kept my hand around his neck in case he got shocked again and wanted to withdraw. But there was no sign of that, so I moved my hands to unbutton his shirt and trousers instead. I felt that he was ready for my next move, so I put my head against his.

"Paul, I want you to fuck me. But don´t be afraid. I know that it´s your first time and I will help and guide you. It will be very nice I can assure you. I want you to take your clothes off now," I said softly in his ear.

I felt how he stiffened but he didn´t resist when I pushed him back and helped him undress. He was rock hard when I wriggled his shorts away from his cock. After having pulled them all the way down I let my hands trail back up along his legs and thighs ending in an intimate caress of his cock.

"Move over, I want to lie down," I told him. His bed was big with plenty of room for me to get on my back. I pulled his hands back to my boobs for assurance before pulling his body over me. When he was on top, I spread my legs and wriggled him in position while raising my thighs off the bed. I grabbed his cock and put the head at my opening.

"Now push. Push hard my boy. I want your lovely cock to go into my pussy. It will feel fantastic, I promise you."

He did as he was told, and I could see on his face that I hadn´t exaggerated. There was pure lust and happiness on his face when my pussy engulfed his cock in full.

"Yes, oh yes my boy. You are inside my pussy now. Feels good, doesn´t it? I was right, wasn´t I? Take your time and feel how nice my pussy is." I chatted like that for a while to make the fuck as long as possible. Finally, I felt his cock move slightly in my pussy.

"Yes Paul, yes that´s right. Move in and out but slowly to begin with. Get the feeling of it and how good it is. Take your time, there absolutely is no hurry".

I found that I enjoyed tutoring him in his first fuck. I also enjoyed the nice feeling when he moved more and more until he fucked me with good, hard thrusts. But too soon the inevitable happened. After a few frantic thrusts he stiffened and pushed his cock deep inside me and moments later I felt his first spurt. It was followed by several more shots before he slumped down on top of me. I put my legs around his waist not wanting him to withdraw. I took his face between my hands and kissed him affectionately.

Of course, I hadn´t cum. But it felt extremely good anyway. It was a great experience to have become Paul´s first woman and see the great happiness on his face when he cum.

Eventually I rolled him off me and rose. I stood by the bed looking down on him. He looked back taking in my body in a newfound self-confidence.

"I must go and freshen up," I said feeling cum oozing out of my pussy. Yes of course I had let him take me bare backed. This was in the seventies when condoms were only for birth control. And I was of course on the pill having a very active sex life. "I will come back soon, don´t worry. We are not through yet."

I left him on the bed and went into the en-suite bathroom he shared with his sister. I peed and washed my pussy. Then I opened the door to Malena´s bedroom. I knew that she was waiting eagerly for a progress report. There was a broad grin on her face when she took in my nudeness. I gave a quick report praising her brother which made her very happy. Then I went back to the boy.

I lay down beside him and hugged him. I had little doubt that he would be able and wanting to fuck me again but thought that he needed some time to think about what had happened and to recover in full. So, I took him in my arms in a full body embrace. I let him rest like that for quite a while but then decided to use the time for some teaching. During the next half-hour or so I taught him the basics about the female body and its erotic zones. I also showed him how to caress a woman. He was a good pupil, eager to learn and carried out my instructions to the point. It became very pleasant for me and I cum under his hand when he caressed my protruding clit. I had paid a lot of attention to teach him about the clit and how to caress it. Firmly but not too hard had been my advice.

I felt his excitement grow and decided that it was time to test his readiness.

"Do you know what a woman does when she wants to please a man?" I asked rhetorically. "Of course, you don´t, so let me show you."

I pushed him down on the bed and knelt beside him. I kissed my way down his body to his cock. I heard a loud gasp when I took it into my mouth and started to suck it. I also used my hands to caress his balls and to hold the cock when it hardened. Now and then I withdrew and looked at him. I liked to see the pleasure on his face. It didn´t take very long though until he was hard as steel. ´

I hadn´t thought about what to do after he had got hard, so I did just what felt natural. I put a pillow under his head to make him able to see me in comfort. Then I straddled him and after having used his cockhead to caress my slit and clit for a while impaled myself on his cock holding it in a firm grip from behind. Thus, he could see clearly what I did and how I slid down when I slowly took more and more of his cock into me with very small up and down movements. When he was fully inside me, I sat down on him motionless for a while. Then I started to use my pussy muscles to slowly grip and squeeze his cock rhythmically. He caught my eye when I looked down at him. He looked surprised. I smiled and nodded at him.

I started to fuck moving up and down along his shaft. I did it slowly and carefully trying to delay the explosion. That I was his first woman was a turn on. The hands-on lesson I had given him about how to caress a woman had become very arousing so when I straddled him, I was already excited. Now my excitement grew from the lovely feelings his cock created in my pussy. But I knew that I couldn´t give in to my own pleasure. I had to think of him first.

As could be expected he didn´t last for very long although considerably longer than the first time. I felt the familiar signs that he was near the point of no return and when he went over the top, I sat down again using only my muscles to make him cum. It felt wonderful when his hot seed flowed into me and that made me cum too. It was not an earthquake but a good, solid orgasm which was more than I had expected.

I kept sitting down on him letting my muscles ripple along his cock. But I soon felt that he lost the lovely hardness and it didn´t take long until I couldn´t grip his cock anymore. I bent forward to kiss him again holding his head between my hands. He assured me repeatedly that he was very happy and content. I had of course no reason not to believe him. I knew that I had given him a great experience that evening.

I stayed on top of him for some time but felt that he had given all for the time being. When I rose to leave him I bended over for a final kiss and hug.

" If you feel like it you are very welcome to my room in the morning. And I really mean it. You have done very well for yourself and I really want more of that," I said with my mouth close to his ear.

I went into the bathroom and after having freshened up again proceeded to Malena´s room. As I had expected she was waiting eagerly for the full report. We had a good time when I told her in detail what had taken place.

When I told that Paul had admitted that he seen her in the nude a few times she laughed out.

"A few times? Oh my goodness, he said that? What a liar. He has seen me plenty of times in the nude especially during the last months. Well, I have made it easy for him I must admit. Since his birthday I have never locked the door to our bathroom and often left the door ajar if it wasn´t closed. Quite a few times I have even opened it when I knew that he was on his way to his room. It´s true that he has walked in on me only a few times and that might have been accidently. He didn´t have to walk in though. I have given him plenty of opportunities to sneak on me. Whenever I noticed it, I showed off to him and quite shamelessly too, I guess. Why I did it? Well, I wanted to get him more interested in girls, to push him to find one to go out with and get laid." She got quite agitated when she told me but then relaxed laughingly.

I woke up early the next morning and had a quick shower. I really wanted Paul to dare to come to my room. I longed for it and was very excited but not in the ordinary horny way. I realized that becoming his first woman had aroused emotions in me that I had never felt before. It was sort of a motherly feeling. I longed for him because I wanted to give him something special, something that he would remember for the rest of his life. I wanted to give him the best experience I could muster, to give him the best possible start of his life as man.

I didn´t had to wait for long. I felt a great surge in my stomach when the door suddenly opened, and Paul hesitatingly stepped over the threshold. His face brightened when he saw that I not only was awake but was half sitting in the bed. I spread my arms in a welcoming gesture ready to hug him.

"Come over here Paul," I called softly. "I am so happy that you have come. I am longing for you." And that was the truth. My entire body suddenly was filled with a mix of emotions. From the heart came the motherly feelings and from the pussy horniness.

I folded the duvet away reveling that I was in the nude. Well, at that time I never wore anything in bed. I enjoyed seeing his eyes dart all over my body.

He stood at the bedside for a while still with his eyes glued to my body. I reached out and pulled him down on the bed moving over to give him space. I hugged and kissed him lengthily before releasing him. He got uncertain what to do so I put his hands on my boob for a starter. And that made it. He showed that he remembered quite a lot from the previous night about how to caress a woman. I lay back and just enjoyed. My time would come later. His hands were all over my body and now and then I felt his breath. I hadn´t taught him much about how to use his mouth and tongue which I now regretted. So, I pulled his head down to kiss my boobs and steered him to find the nipples. I told him not only to kiss but also to pinch them with his lips and teeth. I like some rough treatment in that area.

He seemed to like to work on my nipples and he did it to my full satisfaction. But as my arousal grew, I wanted more. I told him to also bite my nipples and to use his hand on my clit simultaneously. That felt extremely good and I guess that I become quite noisy when approaching an orgasm because he stopped working on my clit and boobs. I told him that it was OK and to go on.

"Told him?" my better self interrupted. "No way, you begged him on your bare knees." "Me, begging? I never beg a man, I tell him what to do," I answered. But my better self was adamant that I had begged him.

Be as it may, telling or begging, it worked. He resumed caressing my clit and biting my nipples pushing me up the hill. I had by now become very excited and had no other thought in my head than to enjoy in full the pleasure he gave me. I was totally selfish which paid off moments later when a reached a lovely climax. Again, he stopped abruptly so I must have cried out loudly.

It took me some time to calm down and come to my senses. I was a little ashamed that I had got so carried away that I put my own pleasure before his. I was there for his sake and not for mine, wasn´t I? Well, I had to make it up to him.

But I was grateful that he had given me so much fun. It meant that I could concentrate on his pleasure being more relaxed. It was his turn now and I was determined to do it as pleasant as possible for him. I really wanted him to experience all the pleasures a good woman´s pussy can give.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers