Fun with Becca and Steve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie put her head down on Becca's pussy mound, while facing Steve's dick.

"Cum on my face Steve. I love the taste of your cum and I want it on my face."

Steve blew the last of his thick stringy wad all over my wife's gorgeous face, which also dribbled down onto Becca's pussy. There was jizz everywhere, even running down Becca's gaping cunt and her butt crack. Once again, my cum loving wife, licked and sucked up as much cum from Becca's glistening body as she could. Paying extra attention to getting all the cum from Becca's pussy area.

We heard a round of quiet cheers from above and noticed a half dozen people lightly clapping. We all kind of laughed and giggled and the girls even pretended to be embarrassed. Steve and I just high fived each other and prepared for whatever was going to happen next.

Katie wasted no time in making clear that she was ready to be fucked. She got up and pointed for me to head to the ottoman. She met me there and got to work on taking my shorts off. I took just a moment to check out my hot wife. She looked so delicious in that neon pink outfit. I love the look of my wife's naked body, but she looked so slutty in this outfit. I was not about to take it off her.

I reached up to touch her but she smacked my hand away. She pushed me back on the ottoman, with me laying flat on my back, legs spread and feet flat on the floor. This thing was huge, and was more like a table than a little foot ottoman.

Katie didn't even need to lift up her skirt; it was up around her waist already. Actually, it was harder to keep it down in position, because it was so tight. It wasn't really designed for all the physical activity it was being put through. But her neon pink outfit, really have me all jazzed up. I can really get off by having sex with her partially clothed.

Katie straddled me and leaned over for some more kissing. She pushed her sopping pussy slit down onto my hard cock and began to grind around. There was plenty of moisture there, some from her cumming earlier and some from being freshly juiced by Steve's sausage sized fingers. Her pussy and my cock were just slip sliding away, but she would not put it in yet. We were so focused on kissing that I did not see Becca switch positions.

It wasn't until I felt her hand fondle by hanging balls, that I knew where she was. I gasped in surprise and Katie stuck her tongue even further into my mouth. I could feel massaging my balls very gently for several minutes. She made Katie stop grinding and had her lift up a little.

Her other hand stroked the full length of my shaft. Again, she barely closed her hand around my dick and had a very soft grip. The sensation was amazing as I began to breathe erratically and had a hard time staying focused on the kissing.

After a couple minutes, Katie slid her pelvis further down and took my knob just barely into her slick meaty cunt. She bobbed up and down only and inch or so, but never allowing any more than my knob to penetrate her. Becca continued to play with my sagging balls, while she slowly stroked my entire lenght.

I couldn't really take it any longer and pushed Katie upright so she was riding me cowgirl style. I grabbed her generously curved hips and pulled her down as hard as I could. Her pussy took the full length of my cock in one fast thrust.

"Holy shit, I wasn't ready for that, but damn your cock feels so good in me." She proclaimed

"Sorry honey, but you can't tease me and not expect to pay for it."

Becca's never stopped playing with my balls. She even put a hand on top of my hand which was still on Katie's hip. She was helping me impale Katie as deeply as I could. I could feel Katie's pussy juice dripping down my balls and that sent shivers down my spine. That's when the intensity level got higher. Becca must have felt the juice drip onto her hand and decided to do something about it. She removed her hand from my balls, and I was somewhat disappointed.

She got up and whispered something in Katie's ear and Katie then lifted up so just the head of my cock was in her cut. Then.......Becca disappeared.

"What are you two planning to do?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing dear, just lay there and enjoy the fun."

No sooner had Katie said that, when I felt a whole new sensation. Becca had gotten down on the floor as low as possible and licked the bottom of my drooping ball sack. The jolt of electricity was beyond incredible. With my legs spread so wide, she had all the room she needed to go to work. Katie stayed way up high and just did little penetration thrust with my engorged cock head. I reached up and fondled her boobs through the straining fabric.

Becca made a meal out of licking and sucking my balls. My ass cheeks tightened each time she flicked her tongue across the bottom of my sack. She even sucked each ball into her mouth and used her tongue as a sex toy. After a couple minutes, she repositioned herself in her knees and grabbed my dick with a very tight grip.

"Go ahead Katie, fuck your man. Fuck him hard and fast, while I pump him with you."

Becca kept her hand tightly wrapped around my cock as Katie began to bounce up and down. I took this chance to unzip her top, which released her pendulous sagging boobs. Her cute little belly button charm was bouncing up and down in rhythm with her body and she looked so fucking hot. Becca kept her hand tight up against Katie's wet cunt and jerked me with the same rhythm that Katie fucked me.

I tilted my head back to see some more people watching. At first, I got a little nervous, but once I re-focused on Katie, I forgot all about them. Steve decided it was time to get in the action.

"Hey buddy, mind if your wife sucks my dick?"

"Have at if friend, that's why we are here, right?"

Steve stood and placed his soft but still large cock in front of Katie's face. She wasted no time in stuffing it into her mouth. I played with one of her tits from below and Steve thumbed her other nipple from above. Katie would let out some slutty noises, but nothing really specific as his cock was deep in her mouth. It didn't take him long to get erect again and Katie did the best she could to get it all in. She now began to stroke him while sucking him off.

Katie leaned a little further back while she rode me. She had one hand jerking Steve, and the other behind her, on my knee, trying to stay balanced. This gave me great access to her nubby little clit, which was getting neglected. I put my palm on her smooth mound and began to thumb her clit, with my fingers just below her belly button charm. She responded by trying to impale herself a little deeper with more force. What a sight to see......My wife riding me, with me thumbing her clit, her best friend helping to jerk me inside of her, and her sucking the cock of her best friend's husband. Oh yeah, and our personal audience was there not wanting to miss anything.

I looked across the booth and could see some other action going on while they were watching us. A cute little brunette was leaning over the railing/wall and her man was fucking her from behind. Her top was pulled up and her boobs were hanging out just swaying as he fucked the shit out of her. She and I made eye contact and she just smiled every so slightly. She didn't even blink and every now and then, she would make the sluttiest little fuck faces.

I went back to business and asked Katie if we could switch it up so I could finish. We all stopped and got up. I put Katie down on the ottoman and pulled her ass to the very edge, even hanging over just a little. The ottoman was just long enough so her head was just barely on at the other end. I spread her legs wide and got down on my knees. I rubbed my swollen and aching knob around her wet meaty pussy lips and then pushed it slightly into her slit. I just kept it there for a moment.

I began a very short series of thrusts, just enough for my cock head to go in and out a dozen times or so. Eventually, I pushed my rigid tool back into her welcoming slick cunt. She gasped and then held her breath while I gave her the full length of my shaft. I grabbed both hips and began to fuck her with gusto. Her unrestrained boobs jiggled all over as her top was unzipped and wide open. Katie motioned for Steve to come to the head of the ottoman.

"Come over here Steve, I wanna keep sucking your cock while my husband fucks me."

Steve took the opportunity and stood opposite from me above Katie's face. He squatted down and placed his balls into her openly awaiting mouth. Becca stood beside Steve and began to stroke him rapidly. I knew I wouldn't last very long, so I pounded my wife's beautiful body with every ounce of energy I had.

Becca leaned over and sucked both of Katie's tits with loud sucking and slurping sounds. The sights and sounds were the final straw for me.

"I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum all over your pretty little belly. Get ready."

Katie never even responded as she was too busy sucking and licking Steve's huge swinging balls. Becca kept pace with jerking Steve off. I pulled out of Katie's sloppy pussy and stood over her. I proceed to shoot a thick string of sticky man juice all over her tummy. She reached down with her slutty little neon pink fingernails, and began to pump my cock. I unleashed with another shot of cum that landed all over her naturally smooth mound and down her used cunt hole.

Steve placed his hand over top of Becca's and helped her jerk him to another orgasm. Steve coated Katie's tits in a second world class cum shot. He released load after load of thick gobs of milky white, sticky jizz. Katie kept sucking his balls the whole time, making sure that she helped get it all out.

Becca seized the moment and bent down to suck the cum from Katie's sticky body. Katie even scooped some up and fed it to herself. I looked up to see the cute brunette looking at us with that "deer in the headlights" look. She was absolutely mesmerized by the activity and seemed to really enjoy it. We made eye contact again and she smiled a big smile this time.

"That was awesome." She mouthed to me without actually speaking out loud.

"Thanks for watching." I mouthed back to her. "Maybe we can come see you." She just pointed across the way, which told me that our night wasn't exactly over just yet..............

12