All Comments on 'Fun with Cindi'

by DougnCindi

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

way to cuck.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
A familiar tale

so it doesn't get a lot for originality. But it was well-written and well-told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No excitement

can equal watching another man take your wife. Or for the wife who cums even harder because the husband is there and watching. 5 * for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: anonymous-no excitement

Speak for yourself. You're assuming all people think like you. I for one wouldn't want no part of this. Why are you married? 1* for a theme that's way overdone in the loving wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Spelling

Spelling issues starting with the first sentence. Could use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fucking crap

these days the LW category is populated with such crap. where have the good authors gone?

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 11 years ago
Great story

Gotta thank you for the awesome orgasm. I lost it when you described sliding your cock into Cindi's cum filled pussy. I know that feeling from experience, and I agree there is nothing quite like it. Sure, a few spelling errors but so what! Well written, easy to read and very erotic. Just ignore the silly comments from the usual anon goons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

You think having a slut wife who on any single day could pick up a life changing S.T.D., or some guy who is dangerous and bring him into your lives is hot? You are called Cuckolds for a reason, this seems pretty one way and that makes you a certain kind of man which most of us are not. This isn't about love or trust or enjoying your selves as a couple, this is about your fetish! Good luck, you will need it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Oops, I slipped

Missed your pussy. Good thing your asshole was there to catch it. The old switcheroo! Right under Hubby's nose (or close!)

Original? Not!

Needed editing? Yep!

Well-done? Yes, despite editing problem!

4*

ClemitasClemitasabout 11 years ago
Been There Done That

OK, not terribly original, spelling errors and all that, but having been there and done that, it seems genuine, you either actually did it or thought about it a lot. I also like the fact that you are a couple, I like to read couples writings, they tend to be more real in my opinion. Anyway, I too had some 3 somes and 4 somes and they were intensely sexual. I remember the feelings of doubt when we first tried it, watching another man slide his dick up inside your wife created real feelings of anxiety, but in for a penny, in for a pound. I also didn't want to disapoint her, as we had put a lot of time and thought into the moment. So I didn't want to pull back at the last moment. I knew it would be a huge disappointment to me if she had done that, and I didn't want to do it to her. Also for those of you who have never experienced sliding your penis deep into a vagina right after it has been fucked, well all I can tell you is that it is sublime. The first time I slid my penis into my wife after our friend had cum in her was incredible. Feeling her tight pink flesh slide over my dick felt like pouring warm butter, or cream over my sensitive cock. It was the smoothest sensation I ever had. So keep up the stories, they have the ring of authenticity. And Lickedeesplit, you always do a thoughtful analysis of these stories, you ought to try and write one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh, gosh, Anons! Never thought of that!

Wow ... thanks for pointing that out: people could get STD's from unprotected sex! Imagine that! Thank god you're here to point these things out, because otherwise, how would people know?

ROTFLMFAO ...

This was a fun story. Thanks to the author. Getting the anons all worked up just makes it that much more entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretty lame plot and boring as hell.

Doing drugs when you hit the submit button, author? Reads like a "so over used" plot scheme that makes it so boring!!

glass-salmonglass-salmonabout 8 years ago
Incredibly erotic!!

Sure hope ya'll have had the chance to live this and not just fantasize it!

stormchampstormchampabout 7 years ago
very sensual

loved your story.I met with a married couple and they both loved sucking cock.got some great friends too!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
If

If you can't do the job cuck, I guess the whore can't help it.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading this first story. I know my hubby was surprised when I let my lover fuck me in the ass. During our lovemaking...it just felt natural and my lover wanted it...his wife would never do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous